Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Morning After...

"Is there a better way to awake?"

10
4 Comments 4
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I swim upwards towards wakefulness, the slight recollection of my dreams. Images of lips and naked flesh fading fast. No doubt brought on by the previous evenings exertions. A smile playing on my lips, I stretch my stiff muscles. My shoulders are particularly stiff; I arch my back and open my arms out as far as I can reach careful not to strike my sleeping partner.

It is only now I realise that my hands are tied above my head. Instantly awake, my eyes shoot open to reveal nothing, the soft feel of something silky covering my eyes. A note of panic rises within me, not helped as I realise my feet are tied to each of the posts at the foot of the bed.

Remembering the night before and the games we played calms me somewhat and excites me as well. Apart from, what I assume, a silk scarf around my head I sense that I am completely naked without even the covering of a sheet. My mind notes my erection, in its usual state for the first moments after waking but rarely as hard as it is now. I smile at the idea that my penis had caught on to the situation before my brain.

I call out my lover’s name. Listening intently but no reply comes. I can hear the traffic outside, the normal sounds for a Saturday morning but no sound from within the flat. I feel/sense her within the room, turning my head from side to side to no avail. Trying another sense I sniff the air to get a hint of her perfume but all that I smell are scents from the previous evening. Sweat, pussy juice and my own cum.

Testing my bonds I find that they are not too tight, leaving me a small amount of movement, but the knots are strong and will not yield easily. Now much calmer I relax trying to sense my lover. If she is in the room she gives no clue to her whereabouts.

All of my senses heightened I feel a warmth on my right nipple and hear the soft whisper of breath. The room is already warm but my nipple stiffens as the hot breath caresses it. A low moan escapes my lips as the lightest of warm moisture touches, glances across it. I arch my back to find no mouth directly above it. Again only silence answers my straining ears. Tilting my head to the right, trying to catch any hint of my lover’s presence. A hot tongue fleetingly licks my left earlobe and is gone.

I give in to my lover’s game fully aware that I will not be able to guess where she will strike next. She is always very light on her feet and with the deep pile carpet masking her footsteps I would have no chance of knowing her location.

A moment passes and then suddenly the head of my erect cock is engulfed in my lover’s hot mouth before disappearing once again. I swear loudly. Then the head of my cock cools as she blows across the saliva coating it. I swear again.

Suddenly my left nipple is squeezed and a finger touches the skin beneath my balls. Biting my lip as my cock twitches, swearing beneath my breath. Her finger trails up between my balls along the underside of my hard member to the very tip where she smears my pre-cum. Her finger leaves my body and then I hear a gentle sucking and for the first time a quiet murmur of satisfaction escapes her lips.

I want to beg for more, so enjoying the exquisite torture, torn between the desire for ejaculation and the absolute pleasure to last for as long as possible. I feel a finger pressed to my mouth, opening it quickly, my tongue racing out to lick it. Expecting to taste my own seeped juice I find my lover’s taste instead. Sucking greedily, pulling her finger into my mouth cleaning all her pussy juice from her finger.

Again she withdraws leaving me within the world of my limited senses. A nail appears at my ankle and slowly traces a line rising up the inside of my leg, a second joins it just below my knee and a third as she scratches roughly up the inside of my thigh. When they reach my crotch the fourth joins to roll over my balls and up along my shaft to disappear once again into the ether. My cock spasms and twitches in their wake. A moment later I feel her teeth lightly biting my left nipple, stretching it as I release a guttural groan.

Again she leaves me in my isolated world. I look about, unseeing, when for the first time I feel the bed move beneath me. I look up realising she is on the bed, probably standing down near my feet. A smile plays across my lips. She grasps my cock firmly, pumping once, twice, three times before releasing it. I am on the point of begging her to give me release but unsure whether the spell should be broken. She knows that she has the power over me and I am happy for her to decide our course. I remain completely still waiting for what is to come.

I feel the bed move slightly as she adjusts her position. The first clue I get is when a drop of warm liquid lands on my flesh just below my navel. It is quickly followed by another landing in my navel. I can hear a wet slippery sound from above me as slowly more drops splatter onto my stomach. I realise she is standing astride me, either fingering her wet quim or using one of her toys on herself.

KatieJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatieJ

The picture inside my head makes my cock pound as her pussy drips all across my torso. The bed rocks slightly as the drops gradually move higher up, landing around my nipples, I can smell the sweet musk of her wet pussy almost sure that she is holding her lips apart with one hand as she slides a finger into herself and rubs her clit with her thumb.

More drops land on my upper chest and neck. I lick my lips, hoping that she will let some of her juice fall into my mouth. I feel her feet touching either side of my shoulders, her heels lift, turning inwards; her pussy aroma fills my nostrils as I sense her lowering herself down towards my face. Her smell is now so strong I can almost taste it. Stretching my neck, opening my mouth, my tongue extended preying for a taste. I know she is so close and that she has stopped moving towards me. Straining, I hear her fingers sliding between her lips as first one then another drop of her pussy cream lands on my tongue. I can hear her panting and her fingers moving more rapidly as drop follows drop. Tasting her, wanting her, knowing she is so tantalizingly close.

My neck muscles quiver and I have to relax for a moment and then I feel a tickle on my nose and realise immediately she has moved lower. I stretch my tongue to feel her wet fingers pumping her slit, her juices sliding down between them into my mouth. My tongue follows her sliding fingers drinking her juice down as it slips within. She pulls her fingers out, dragging them across her clit as she lowers her pussy onto my eager mouth. Thrusting my tongue deep inside her, she grinds herself down hard. Tongue fucking her wet slit, my nose pressed against her clit, her juices pour out over my face. She leans heavily against the wall as I feel her quim clench around my probing tongue, spasming quicker as her orgasm approaches. I am rewarded with more cream than I can swallow as she screams and swears at me to eat her pulsating cunt.

Her juices pour out the side of my mouth, down my chin and onto my neck as she rocks her hips hard against my face. As her orgasm subsides, she catches her breath, my tongue licking her lips more gently. A moment or two later she lifts herself away and steps off the bed. I turn my head, absolutely desperate, pleading with her, begging her for some release. I hear a chair dragged towards the bed and a moment later feel a foot rests against my hip. I turn my body as far as I can for some contact to be made with my aching cock. Momentarily it slaps against her foot before it is withdrawn. I am almost screaming, pleading at her as I roll back and the foot returns to my hip. Then I hear a familiar noise. The low buzzing of her vibe. I am flexing my cock as the noise is muffled and grows louder as I know it is sliding into her hot wet pussy. She lifts her feet and sandwiches them around my erection, slowly wanking me. As she speed builds up with her vibe she also foot wanks me in time. Eventually, I feel my balls start to tighten, so close to cumming. However I hear her breath quicken as her own orgasm builds and her feet drop away as she concentrates on fucking her cunt hard. I swear loudly, almost crying, believing as little as two or three more strokes would have pushed me past the point of no return.

All I can do is wait, my cock aching like it never has before, her orgasm lasts for an eternity, the most beautiful and the most terrible thing to hear. Keeping me turned on with no hope of satisfaction till its over. When it finally subsides she turns the vibe off and rises from the chair. She offers me the toy to clean, I do it willingly, hating and loving it at the same time. When it is clean she places it on the bedside cabinet and then steps away.

I’m holding my breath waiting, hoping. She makes no sound, I am far beyond pleading or begging, I just wait for her decision hoping it will satisfy me as well. Once more I feel the bed shift, her feet either side of my hips. Sensing her lowering herself down, I feel a drop of moisture land on my hard cock and then the warmth of her lips parting over me. I thrust my hips upwards to bury myself in her wet cunt as she drops down onto me. I buck my hips for all I’m worth as she grinds downwards; it only takes me four or five thrusts before I am cumming deep inside her. She squeezes her cunt muscles milking my erupting cock, sucking my seed into her. I feel her fingers rubbing her clit and her pussy tighten around my twitching erection as she cums once again.

Once both our orgasms have subsided she slowly lifts herself off letting my softening cock flop down onto my belly. She steps off the bed and moments later I hear the shower running. Drained and still bound, but happy, I slowly fall back asleep.

Later I wake to my cock in her warm wet mouth being sucked back to hardness, swelling as her tongue licks all around the head. I move my hands down to wrap my fingers in her hair…….

Published 
Written by wyliecoyote
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments