Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Party Chapter Four

"Pam has an evening of fun with Dick and Jane."

5
3 Comments 3
12.9k Views 12.9k
5.1k words 5.1k words
The Party Chapter Four

With a big grin, Dick asks if I will untie you so he can lie on the bed while you suck his cock.

“Hey, you are a paying customer, so you can have her anyway you please.”

With that I quickly untie you, leaving the collar, leg and ankle cuffs and blindfold on. While I am untying you, Dick has removed his pants and underwear and stretched out on the bed with his legs spread wide. His cock is hard and standing straight up; I judge it to be about six inches long and about as big around as a half-dollar. Thinking back to the events earlier that night, I am certain you can handle him nicely.

I help you from the chair and guide you over to the foot of the bed and instruct you to crawl up from the foot of the bed until you feel Dick’s legs and then follow them up to his cock. Then I tell you once you get to his cock you are to follow his instructions unless I intervene. You kneel on the foot of the bed and stretch forward until your hands touch his legs and you slowly inch forward until your face is directly below his cock; still on your knees, your ass raised in the air. Your hand reaches forward and encircles his cock and slowly strokes it up and down as you bring your lips to the tip. Your tongue snakes out and flicks across the tip just as you close your lips around the head. Dick moans loudly and raises his head to watch you.

As you begin sucking his cock, Dick begins talking to you; giving you instructions. “Yeah bitch, suck my hard cock. That’s it. take it all the way in your mouth. Come on you little whore, show me what a good little cocksucker you can be. Lick my balls now, bitch. Suck my balls.”

Dick keeps up a steady stream of comments and instructions; you follow his instructions and I can tell from the swollen, wet pussy lips that your excitement level is elevated. As you perform your oral magic on Dick, I glance over at Jane, and she has her skirt up around her waist and a hand inside her panties. Her eyes are glazed and her mouth hanging open as she approaches an orgasm.

I quietly move behind her and whisper in her ear, “Watching My little whore sucking hubby’s cock has got you so fucking hot, hasn’t it?”

“Ohhh, yessssssssss,” she groans as her pussy begins to flood with her cum.

Dick is rapidly approaching his climax and he reaches down, tangling his fingers in your hair and begins arching his back and ramming his throbbing cock into your mouth, fucking your face. Beads of sweat pop out on his forehead as he struggles to hold his cum; his breath is rasping as he grunts and groans fucking up into your mouth.

Finally with an, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,” he pumps his seed into your waiting mouth. “Such it all out bitch,” he groans, “lick my cock clean and swallow my fucking cum.”

You continue to lick and suck his cock until it begins to soften. As you begin to pull away from his cock he breaks into a big grin and patting your head, he says, “Oh, Pam, you are a good girl. A great little cocksucking whore!”

Licking your lips and smiling softly, you reply, “Thank you, Dick.”

Glancing back at Jane, she has her fingers in her mouth, sucking her own cum from them as she recovers from her strong orgasm. As she finishes cleaning her fingers she moves over to the bed, grabs Dicks foot and tells him, “Ok Dick, get your ass up and get out of my way, its my turn and I can’t wait to see is the little slut eats pussy as well as she suck cock.”

Dick slowly rolls from the bed and begins to dress as Jane strips totally naked and sits on the edge of the bed. “Ok, Pam,” she begins, and there is a hint of dominance in her voice, “turn across the bed and roll over onto your back.”

Instinctively, you also sense the dominance in her voice and respond accordingly with, “Yes, Ma’am.”

Jane moves to the side of the bed where your head is and reaching down and grabbing your shoulders, instructs you to move toward her. Guided by her hands, you slide across the bed until your head is hanging over the side. Smiling, she remarks that that position will do nicely for now. She then straddles your head and orders you to lift up until you mouth reaches her pussy. you raise your head, but are unable to reach her pussy, so she bends her knees slightly to bring her cunt down to your mouth.

“Now lick my cunt you little cum sucking whore.”

Dick has pulled the chair over to the opposite side of the bed and is watching intently as you begin to eat Jane’s pussy. Your tongue snakes out and parts her pussy lips before plunging all the way into her cum drenched cunt. Jane grinds her cunt down on your face – squirming as your tongue fucks in and out of her pussy. Her head is thrown back and her breathing has increased as you drive her closer go cumming.

“Now my clit, bitch,” she orders, “suck my little clit.” She shifts her ass back slightly to bring her clit into easy access of your mouth. Your tongue locates her swollen clit and you flick your tongue across it several times before sucking it between your lips and holding it with your lips, rapidly flick your tongue back and forth across the very tip. That pushes her over the edge, her legs buckle slightly pushing her cumming pussy down harder on your mouth and that just makes her cum harder. She leans forward, placing her hand on the bed to either side of you and begins to slowly rotate her hips over your mouth. “Keep sucking, bitch,” she screams as she rubs her dripping pussy on your face.

“No, Pam,” I intercede. “She paid for one cum and she has gotten that – in fact, the way she was cumming, I suspect she had the one big one and two or three little ones right behind it.”

Jane looks at me incredulously. “I want more,” she says as she glares at Me.

Laughing, I reply, “Listen bitch, that might work with your little hubby, but I don’t answer to you, and Pam only answers to others when I allow! Now if you want more, you gotta pay for more.”

She continues to glare at Me for a couple of second more, before her look softens a bit; she is still straddling your face, but no longer has your mouth or tongue touching her pussy. “How much?” she asks.

Giving her a little grin, I reply, “Well, the way you are cumming, bitch, it would probably be better if you just paid by the hour.”

The glare returns. “Don’t call me bitch,” she spits.

My voice lowers, and takes on a menacing tone. “Listen bitch, I will call you any fucking thing I want to call you while you are in this room; now either pay up, or move away from My girl and get your fucking clothes on.”

Her looks softens and I know she wants to feel your face buried in her cunt again; wants to feel you licking and sucking on her clit; wants to keep cumming. “Ok,” she mutters, “how much?”

Smiling at her, I reply, “Well, let’s see, you got about three cums in 15 minutes for $50. It seems to Me, that $100 would be a fair price for another 30 minutes.”

“WHAT??” she exclaims. “That sounds pretty fucking high to me.”

“OK then, you and Dick get your clothes on and get the fuck out of here. Maybe Dick can eat your pussy as well as Pam and you can save some money.”

Dick looks from Jane to Me and then back to Jane again. Jane looks down at your naked body, remembering the exquisite feel of your mouth and tongue on her cunt and knowing that, although Dick will eat her pussy, he is nowhere near as good as you. Finally, she looks back to Dick, “Give Him another $100 so I can have His bitch finish what she started.”

Dick starts to protest, but Jane’s face hardens and she spits, “I said give Him the fucking money!!”

As he reaches for his wallet again, Dick mutters, “Yes, dear.”

Dick removes another crisp, new $100 from his wallet and hands it to Me. “Ok Jane, you may proceed; Pam, you will do as Jane tells you unless I intervene.”

With a nod of your head, you reply, “Yes, Sir.”

With that, Jane moves back into position, straddling your head and lowering her wet cunt to your mouth. “Now eat my pussy slut and if you do a good job, I might return the favor if your Master allows.” Your reply is muffled as she settles her pussy over your waiting mouth.

“Lick my pussy bitch. Fuck me with that tongue. Yeah, that’s a good little cunt sucker. Right there, just like that. Ahhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.” Jane is cumming again. With just a moment to allow that cum linger, she shift a little so your lips and tongue can easily reach her clit. “Now, you little cum sucking whore, hold my clit between your lips and flick you tongue over the tip.”

The effect is instantaneous and she is cumming once again, grinding her pussy against your face. Panting, she raises her pussy slightly and instructs you to lick her thighs and clean her cum off of them, and then to lick her pussy clean. As you comply with her instructions, she reaches down and begins to rub your nipples. As you move your tongue over her, she tweaks and tugs on your nipples, making your ass squirm on the bed; your legs open and your pussy lips are swollen and wet. As she pinches down on your nipples and pulls on them, your moan against her pussy.

“Ah you like that huh, bitch?” and she tugs harder bringing new moans and more wiggling of your ass. Then a quickly as she started, she quits torturing your nipples and give a sinister little laugh. “Ah, you are enjoying that just a little too much. You have more work to do on me before you get to enjoy any more.”

Moving from the side of the bed, Jane instructs you to get off the bed and let her lie down. After stretching out on the bed, she places a pillow under her ass and spreads her legs wide. She orders you to crawl up between her legs and start eating her pussy again, but she tells you to stay on your knees with your legs spread so Dick and I have an unobstructed view of your pussy and asshole. After receiving your instruction, you move up between her legs and spreading her pussy lips with your fingers begin to eat her pussy again. your ass is up in the air and you are totally exposed to Dick and Me. Jane, lying back with her hands behind her head, is smiling as you leisurely lick and suck on her cunt. Dick has moved around to where he can see better and he has pulled his hard again cock from his pants and is slowly stroking it. He moves as close to the bed as possible to get a closer look and I know he can smell the musk from your steaming cunt. I just sit back and observe, enjoying them using My little slut and keeping a close eye on the time.

As Dick continues to watch, he strokes his cock faster and I know he is not too far from cumming again. I interrupt him and tell him that I don’t care if he cums watching you eat Jane’s pussy, but I don’t what him cumming on the bed or the carpet. Frustrated, he asks if he can use one or the towels from the bathroom; he is still stroking, but has slowed down. “No,” I tell him, “you cannot use one of the towels in the bathroom.”

With a groan, he asks, “Then what the fuck am I supposed to do?” Looking around, I grin and walking over to Jane’s clothes, I pick up her panties and hand then to him. “Oh yeahhhhhhh,” he smiles as he wraps the soft panties around his cock and begins stroking again.

While all of this was happening, Jane’s excitement had increased and she was unaware that Dick was using her panties to jerk off into. She had reached down and grabbed your hair and was grinding your face against her cunt. “Lick that cunt, little bitch; fuck me with your tongue. Ahhhhh godddddddddd! Yesssssss, you little cunt licking slut, eat meeeeeeeeee.” She wraps her legs around your head, locking you between her legs, humping up into your face, pulling your hair. “Oh fuck yessssss! Eat my little cunt you slut. Make me cum!! Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk! Now suck my clit, bitch. Oh my godddddddddddd cumminggggggggggggggggggg!” she screams as she grinds hard into you, covering your face with her cum. After a minute, she unlocks her legs and releases your hair. Looking down smiling at you, she strokes your hair. “Oh, you are a good little girl there, Pam, and you really know how to eat a girls pussy.”

Looking up at her, your face covered in her cum, you say, “Thank you, Miss Jane.”

While Jane was so busy cumming, Dick had finished jerking himself off and deposited a load of cum right into Jane’s panties. With a glance at her to make sure she was not watching, he wadded her panties up and tossed them back on top of the pile of her clothes.

Lying back on the bed again, Jane looks around then to Dick, “Get me a glass of water, all this cumming is drying out my throat.”

With little smile, knowing the surprise Jane is going to find in her panties in a little while, Dick replies, “Yes, dear,” and moves off to the bathroom for a glass and some water.

Jane has had you move up beside her on lying on your back and as she slowly sips her water, she props up on one elbow and slides her hands over your body; teasing your nipples, then pinching and tugging on them gently. “You are a good little slut, Pam,” she says softly.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

“I would love to have a little slut like you for my own.”

Pleased that she is happy with you and enjoying the attention to your nipples, you smile up at her. “Thank you, Miss Jane.”

Jane then looks over at Me and asks, “How much longer do I have with the little slut?” Looking at My watch, I tell her that she has another ten minutes. “Oh damn,” she exclaims, “I guess the old saying is true, time does fly when you are having fun.” Then again to Me, “Is it ok if I let Pam cum before my time is up?”

Laughing, I reply, “Well Jane, you paid your money. She is yours for the next ten minutes. You can do whatever you want as long as it is within the guidelines established earlier.”

She grins and looks back down at you and says, “Ok, Pam, lets make this last ten minutes good for both of us.”

She then turns to face your feet, straddles your head and lowers her pussy back to your mouth. “Eat it, bitch,” she says huskily.

As you begin again to lick her cunt, she pulls your legs back, locks them behind her arms and lowers her face to your cunt. There is a low muffled moan as she attacks your clit, but you return the favor. For the next ten minutes, you lick and suck each others cunts; cumming several times. When I finally call time, Jane rolls off of you; turning to face you. Both of you are covered in a fine sheen of sweat and Jane leans down and kissing you hard on the mouth and licks her cum from your face.

“Damn girl, you were worth every penny I paid to play,” and then she slowly slips off the bed and into the bathroom where we can all hear her as she releases a strong stream of piss and moans loudly as she relieves her bladder.

Jane walks back into the room stretching and slowly running her hands over her naked body. “Damnnnnnn, that was good!! It has been too long since I have had another girl to eat my pussy and Pam, you are as good as any I have ever had.”

Blushing, you lower your eyes and murmur, “Thank you, ma’am.”

Jane then turns to Me. “Alan, is there any chance that you would share your little slut? I can think of several friends that would definitely enjoy her talents.”

“Pam is like any other good little whore, Jane. She can be available for the right price and I am always open for negotiations. Just remember one thing though, she is My little slut and My responsibility. Therefore, I will accompany her to ensure her safety, but just as tonight, you pay for her, she is yours to do with as you want, within My guideline. I will not participate, I will not interfere; I will just be there to, not only take care of her, but also to make sure she does as she is told.”

Grinning, Jane looks back over at you. “Well, in that case, we just might be seeing more of each other Pam.” Then back to Me, “So what you got planned for the slut after Dick and I leave?”

“Unless you want to pay to watch, you will just have to use your imagination, but as you might guess, all of her holes are open to Me and for My pleasure and we will just leave it that I intend to be well pleased by her before the night is over! Now, it is time for you and Dick to get dressed and leave.”

Jane looks disappointed, but knows there is no sense in arguing and she moves over to where she left her clothes. I glance at Dick and see a slight smug look on his face as she picks up her panties and realizes they are stuck together with his cum.

Her eyes blazing, she whirls around to him. “Just what the fuck is this?” she demands. “Did you use my panties to jerk off into – what the fuck do you mean doing something like that?” Her face is red and her hands clinched into tight fists.

Dick just shrugs and replies “Well, you were having your fun with Pam, so I was having a little of my own fun. Since Alan would not let me cum on the carpet or the bed or even a towel, I decided you panties would feel good around my cock.” Then with a big grin, he says, “And they really did feel good around my cock.”

Jane swings around and looks at Me, and I just smile.

“Well, either wear the cum soaked panties, or wear nothing at all, I don’t care,” I tell Jane. “Just get dressed and get the fuck out of My room.”

Frowning, she slides the panties up her legs and finishes dressing. She grabs Dick by the arm and as she drags him toward the door, she mutters, “You will pay for this, asshole.”

I open the door for Dick and Jane to leave and once they are gone and the door locked behind them, I return to the bed and instruct you to get up and wash all of Jane’s cum off and come back to Me.

When you return from the bathroom, you see that I have removed My clothes and have spread a few items out on the bed and am slowly stroking My Cock waiting on you to return. I call you over to Me. Once you are standing directly in from to Me, I reach out and grab your hair and pull your mouth tight to Mine. I push My tongue into your mouth and slowly move it in and out like a small cock fucking your mouth. I break the kiss, and tell you that I can still taste Jane’s pussy in your mouth, but that is ok because I like the taste of pussy anyway. I pick up a length of rope off the bed tie one end around the base on one of you tits. In a “figure eight” fashion, I circle your tits, binding them. Your nipples swell and harden and I pick up two clothes pins and place one on each nipple bringing a low, soft moan from you. I turn you around and pulling your arms behind you, I hand cuff your hands behind you. Turning you back around, I place My hands on your shoulders and push you to your knees in front of Me; your face directly in front of My hard Cock. Twisting My fingers in your hair, I pull your mouth to My Cock and push it between your lips, pulling your hair, forcing your mouth down the entire length of My Cock.

“Now you little slut, it is time for you to prove to Me what a good little cock sucking slut you can be.”

Moving your head with My fingers in your hair and My hips moving, I begin to slowly fuck your face. Your tongue swirls around My Cock, licking the underside just behind the head; your lips tightly circling it, your teeth so very lightly scraping the length as I fuck into your mouth. “Ah yeahhhhhh, what a good little cock sucking whore you are, Pam. I am sure all the other men you have sucked tonight have enjoyed your mouth as well.” My balls tighten and ache, needing to cum. My hips work faster and My fingers tighten in your hair, pulling your mouth all the way down with each stroke. Pumping My cock in your mouth, moaning as the cum surges, and then you feel My Cock throbbing in your mouth. You feel My cum spurting, filling your mouth.

“Swallow it all, bitch,” I groan, as the final drops are coaxed from My Cock by your hungry mouth. You swallow all my cum, then lick the tip of My Cock to get the last drops as I slowly ease from your mouth.

I pull you to your feet and release the clothes pins from your nipples bringing another groan from you as the blood rushes back into your nipples. I release the bindings on your breasts and uncuff your hands, and instruct you to lie down on the bed. Spreading your arms and legs out wide, I pick up four lengths of rope.

I quickly tie your arms at the head of the bed and your feet to the foot; spreading you wide open for Me. I take the pillows and shove them under your ass, lifting it off the bed for better access to your little cunt. Moving onto the bed between your legs, I lightly run my fingers up the insides of your thighs to your pussy, pleased that it is already wet for Me. I toy with the small strip of pussy hair I left when I shaved you earlier and twist My fingers in it, tugging bringing a soft moan from your lips. I slip a finger between your pussy lips and find your hard little clit. I press it down and begin to slowly massage it. Looking up, I see your eyes half closed but I am quick to tell you that you can’t cum until I allow it. Your hips are grinding on the pillows; you are trying to press your clit harder against My fingers but then I move them away. Sliding My fingers lower, I push one finger fully up inside your cunt, slowly turning it. Fucking it in and out and coating my finger with your pussy juices. Then I insert a second finger, working it deep inside. Pressing hard into you; spreading My fingers as they move in and out and stretching you. With My other hand, I reach down and spread your pussy lips open and push a third finger into your dripping cunt. A small groan escapes from your mouth as you feel three of My fingers invading your cunt. It is a tight fit, but it is going to get even tighter!! Working My fingers into you, pushing them deep, fucking them in and out stretching your pussy even more. Now for the last finger. I finally work My little finger against your pussy opening, pressing slowly, watching your pussy stretch to take it.

Your head is back and as I push harder, forcing the last finger inside.

You groan, “Ohhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Sir, you are filling my slutty little cunt sooooooooo full.”

I slow My entry, allowing your cunt to stretch and adjust to the added finger. You involuntarily lift your hips wanting more. I slowly push into you until My hand is buried inside your pussy, with only My thumb outside. “Are you ready for more, slut? Are you ready to feel My whole hand inside your tight little cunt??”

Smiling, yet not surprised at your response, I add some lubricant to that portion of My hand still outside, tuck My thumb against My palm, and tell you to take deep breath and relax. Then I push, watching closely as your little cunt stretches open more and My hand slowly disappears inside. You toss your head from side to side from the pressure of My whole hand being pushed inside and as your feel it fully inside and your cunt closes around My wrist.

You groan again. “Oh, fuckkkkkkkkkk.”

I look down and see only My wrist protruding from your pussy and feel your cunt lips tight around My wrist. I slowly begin to move My hand around inside, fisting your little cunt. “Ah, what a nasty little slut you are,Pam – taking My whole fist in your little cunt. How does that feel?? Have you ever been fisted before?”

“No, Sir, but I have always wondered how it would feel,” you reply with a wiggle of your hips and a small smile.

Your excitement is obvious in your voice, in your face, and in the movement of your hips. I find it very exciting also; the feel of My hand buried in your little pussy, your pussy lips tight around My wrist. I continue to move My hand inside but bring the fingers of My other hand to your clit. I begin to massage your hard little clit; making you squirm more; thrusting your hips up. “Don’t you cum until I say you can, you little slut,” I whisper as I rub your clit faster.

Sweat is beading up on your forehead. You groan loudly trying desperately to hold your cum, but your body is trashing about from My manual stimulation. Finally, you plead, “Please Sir, please let me cummmmmm, oh, pleaseeeeeeeeee.”

Grinning at you, I say, “All I wanted to do was hear the slutty little girl beg to cum. So, now you have begged, now you can cum.”

“Yessssssssssssssssss,” you scream and you start cumming hard; your cum gushing from your little cunt, as just as you hit your peak. I quickly pull my hand totally out of your pussy and that just makes you cum harder. My hand is covered in your cum; the pillows under your ass are soaked with your cum. I sit back on My heels and watch you as you slowly recover and then I reach forward and tell you to lick My hand and arm clean of you cum. After I am satisfied that you have licked up all your cum, I untie you and again send you to the bathroom to clean yourself.

When you return from the bathroom this time, I have turned the bed down and again laid out a long piece of rope, a large dildo and a butt plug. After instructing you to come to the bed, I have you bend over and spread your legs while I insert the dildo fully into your pussy. Then I have you reach back and spread your ass cheeks while I slowly ease the butt plug into your asshole. I direct you to lie down on the bed while I uncoil the rope. Starting at your feet, I tie your ankles together then run the rope up to your knees which I again tie together. I press your legs upward, drawing your knees toward your chest. I tighten the remaining portion of the rope, looping it around your wrists and pulling them down to your knees and tying the rope off there. Standing back and looking down at you, I nod in satisfaction at having you bound in a fetal position. I slide you away from the side of the bed and roll you onto your side, facing the side of the bed. I slip into bed behind you, sliding tight against you; My body pressed against you. I reach around with one hand and tease your nipples making them nice and hard before giving each a sharp pinch. You feel My hot breath on the back of your neck, you feel My hardening cock resting between your ass cheeks. I bite the back of your neck, then move to your cheek, nibbling with small bites up to your ear. I take your ear lobe between My teeth and tug on it then whisper in your ear, “It has been a long night, My little slut and it is time to get some sleep, but having your like this, I can keep your asshole and cunt ready for My cock should I awaken during the night and decide to take you.”

I lean forward, kiss your cheek lightly and tell you what a good little girl you have been for Me tonight and that I am pleased with you and am proud of you. Then I settle in behind you, whisper, “Goodnight, girl,” and we drift off to sleep.

Published 
Written by spankerherDaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments