Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Party Chapter Three

"Pam is required to please her Master."

14
4 Comments 4
23.3k Views 23.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
The Party Chapter Three

We drive in silence and you drift off to sleep, exhausted from the events of the night. I nudge you awake as I park My car and move around to let you out of the passenger side. I take the scarf from over your eyes, but instead of securing it around your neck as it had been when we left the hotel, I push it into my pocket and reaching behind your seat, I pull out a leather dog collar. I slip it around your neck and buckle it, making sure the “D” ring was to the front. Again reaching behind your seat, I produce a short leash that I attach to the “D” ring. Tugging on the leash with a “Come on, girl” I lead you out of the car and into the hotel. As we pass thru the lobby by the desk, the desk clerk looks up and gives a small knowing smile as I lead you to the elevators. Once inside the elevator, the smell of sex, the mixture of cum and sweat, given off from your body fills the elevator. When the elevator stops, I lead you down the hall to My room and then inside.

Once inside My room, I remove the collar and leash. “Girl, after all the cocks, cunts and cum you have had in you and on you tonight, you have got to get cleaned up. Now strip and get your ass in the bathroom.”

“Yes, Sir,” comes your hushed reply and you begin to strip naked. Watching you, I smile, and notice small bruises on your tits, legs and ass where you were grabbed, pinched prodded or bitten during the events earlier in the evening. After you strip, you slowly move toward the bathroom as I open one of the dresser drawers.

As you shower, washing the dried cum from your body and hair, you can hear Me doing something in the bathroom, but you cannot tell what from the sounds you are hearing. The warm water running over your tortured, used and abused body feels good, but you wonder just what I have in store for you later. Finishing your shower, you turn the water off and as you reach around the shower curtain for a towel, I pull the curtain aside. I am standing there naked, My half hard cock hanging between My legs. Looking past Me, you can see rubber tubes and bags lying on the counter beside the sink.

Smiling at you, I tell you that just a shower is not good enough to clean you for Me. Your eyes widen and in a trembling voice you ask, “What do you mean, Sir?”

Laughing, I pick up one of the bags and hang it from the shower curtain rod, stretch out the rubber hose and apply some lube to the hard black rubber tip. “Turn around and bend over and spread those ass cheeks for Me,” I command.

“Yes Sir,” you mumble, your words hardly more than a whisper.

With your ass cheeks spread wide, I apply some lube to your tight little asshole and then slowly press the hard rubber tip inside. I release the clamp on the hose and you feel the warm, soapy water flowing inside, filling you. You moan as you feel the pressure building, whimpering and saying that you feel soooooooo full.

“Now, now,” I reply, “we have got to make sure we flush out all that cum from when Tom fucked your little asshole.”

“Oh Sir, please, please don’t put anymore inside me. I don’t know if I can hold it!!” you beg.

Laughing, I tell you that you will hold it until I tell you that you can release it.

Having emptied the first bag, I slip the nozzle from your asshole and warn you again to hold it all inside until I say otherwise. Next, I hang the second bag from the shower curtain rod and the hose on this one has a larger nozzle and the bag is holding more liquid. I tell you to stand up and to turn back around to face me and to spread you legs wide.

“Now it is time to wash all that cum from your cunt,” I remark as I slowly slip the nozzle deep inside your pussy. “Now hold take hold of the nozzle and hold it inside,” I instruct.

After you have taken the nozzle, I open the clip on the hose and the warm solution floods your pussy – flushing all the cum from your cunt and steaming down your legs.

“Ohhhhhhh, Sir, that is making me need to pee,” you whimper.

Laughing, I tell you to go ahead and pee. Moaning softly you struggle to hold it before, as I watch closely, the piss streams out and runs down your legs following the douche down the tub drain.

“Ah, I am sure you feel much better now,” I chuckle as the last of your piss runs down your leg.

“Oh please Sir, please let me release the enema. I don’t know how much longer I can hold it,” you beg.

“You will hold it as long as I tell you to. Now stop your whimpering and rinse your self off,” I reply.

Clinching your ass cheeks tightly – clinching your asshole, you quickly adjust the shower again and rinse the piss and douche from your pussy and legs.

“Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sir, I can’t hold it much long….please let me go,” you moan – now holding your hands over your ass trying to help hold the enema inside.

“Oh My little girl, you would not want to go in the bathtub, would you?? Then you would have to clean it all up. Just a minute longer, girl – I want to make sure we clean your asshole really well.” Whimpering, you struggle to hold it…clinching down hard…tears begin to run down your cheeks. Finally, I step back away from the tub and tell you to step out and sit on the toilet and release the enema. You practically jump from the tub and before your ass is all the way down on the toilet seat, the enema streams from your asshole. The relief shows on your face and you let out a loud sigh as you void yourself totally. Laughing again, I tell you now that you are clean inside, you need to re-clean the outside and send you back to the shower.

As you return to the shower, I leave the bathroom. When you have finished showering again and dried off, you come back into the room and notice, spread out on the bed, four leather cuffs and some various lengths of rope. I am sitting on the sofa with the chair from the desk in front of Me. I instruct you to come stand before Me.

“Now My little slut, it is time for your inspection to make sure you are clean for Me. Sit in this chair and open your legs wide.” You sit in the chair and I lean forward, placing your legs on the arms of the chair; spreading you wide open for My eyes. “Now slut, open up your pussy lips; spread them wide so I can see.”

Blushing a deep red, you respond, “Yes, Sir,” and reach down and taking your pussy lips between your fingers, you pull them open.

“Pull them wider, slut; I want to see everything,” I demand and you tug harder, spreading them even wider. “Ah, such a nice little cunt you have,” I remark with a smile as I lean closer getting an up-close look.

With you still holding your pussy lips wide, I lean closer and reach forward, stroking your clit briefly, then running My fingers along the inside of your pussy. “Well, My little slut, I see your nice little cunt is already getting wet for Me.” Then I push two fingers deep into your pussy, pushing them hard to make sure they are buried as deeply as possible and then wiggling them inside. A small moan escapes from your lips as I slowly work My fingers deep inside, but then you groan when I quickly remove them.

Holding My fingers up close to My face and looking closely, I smile and say, “Well, I don’t see any man cum on My fingers.” Then I move My fingers under your nose and ask, “Slut, do you smell any man cum on My fingers?”

“No, Sir,” you reply and with that, I push My finger all the way into your mouth.

“Now suck on my fingers and see if you can taste any man cum on them.” You close your lips around my fingers, sucking on them and swirling your tongue around them until I pull them from your mouth. “Well slut?” I ask.

“No, Sir,” comes your reply.

“No, Sir, what??” I demand.

“No, Sir, I do not taste any man cum on Your fingers.”

“That’s good,” I remark with a smile. “Now stand up, turn around and bend over.”

“Yes, Sir” you reply as you stand up, turning and bending over. You look back over your shoulder to see what I am doing, but I tell you to look straight ahead and to reach back and spread your ass cheeks for Me. “Yes, Sir” comes your reply as you grab each ass cheek and pull them wide apart. You can hear Me doing something behind you and at first you can’t decide just what it is you are hearing.

“Oh yeah, such a tight little puckered asshole you have, slut.

melisacastihot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisacastihot1

Now it is time to make sure you are clean for Me there, too.”

A moment later, you feel the coolness of the KY jelly, and at that point you realize the sound you heard was Me putting an examination glove on My hand. I slowly spread the KY around your asshole and then start pushing My finger against it. I watch closely as your asshole stretches as I slowly push My finger inside. You groan softly and you clench your asshole as you feel My finger invading you. I slowly but steadily push My finger all the way up inside until your feel the knuckle of My hand pressed firmly against your ass. You feel My finger wiggling before I stroke it in and out several times.

After several strokes, I remove My finger and examine the glove closely before pronouncing, “Looks like the enema did it’s job slut, now your ass is clean for Me also.” You hear Me removing the examination glove as I tell you to stand up. “Now, take this glove and throw it away, clean the KY off your ass and then come back to Me.”

When you return, you find Me seated on the edge of the bed and I order you to stop in front of Me. I stand, grab you by the shoulders and turn you around. I take the collar you had been wearing earlier and buckled it behind your neck. Then I take the leather cuffs that had been lying on the bed and place one around each wrist and each ankle. I guide you back to the desk chair and tell you to sit down. Once you are seated, I take the lengths of rope off the bed, and running the rope through the “D” rings on the cuffs, secure your wrists to the arms of the chair and your ankles to the legs. I run a length of rope around each thigh and, spreading your legs wide, secure them to the chair. Moving behind you, I wrap a piece of rope around your chest, pull it tightly and tie it around the back of the chair. You sit quietly as I check all of the binding to make sure they are secure.

Standing back smiling, I look. “Hmmmmmm, I like seeing you that way My little slut, but there is just a couple of more things to add.”

Moving back behind you, I secure a blindfold around your eyes and then finally, a ball gag goes into your mouth with the straps buckled behind your head. I lean forward and whisper in your ear, “I am going to leave for a little while; don’t go anywhere while I am gone.” With a quiet laugh, I quickly dress and leave the room.

You hear the door close behind Me and you begin to test the security of your bonds, finding little room for movement and totally unable to see. You quickly realize you have no choice but to sit quietly and await My return. Several times you hear people in the hall; entering and leaving other rooms around you and each time you find yourself hoping you will hear Me returning, but each time you are disappointed to realize it was another room. Finally, after what seems like hours, you hear My voice in the hall talking to someone. You hear the click as the door opens and then closes.

“Ah, My little slut, I am so happy to see you did not go anywhere while I was gone.” You hear a soft chuckle and an “Oh my,” and you know I have brought someone with Me.

“While I was having a drink in the lounge, I met some new friends and I invited them to join us for a little while.” You slowly nod your head and mutter something behind the gag. And to My new friends, I say, “See, I told you I had a girl all naked and bound in My room and you didn’t believe Me. I guess seeing is believing.” Then moving behind you, I unbuckle the gag and remove it from your mouth. “You really should introduce yourself to our guests.”

Not knowing where they were in the room, you simply face straight ahead and in a low voice say, “Good evening, my name is Pam, Master Alan’s little slut. It is nice to meet you.”

From close in front of you our new guests introduce themselves as Dick and Jane and each, in turn, reaches out and shakes your bound right hand.

“Well folks,” I begin, “now that you have seen My little slut, why don’t you get to know her a little better and check out her body.”

Dick breathes an, “Oh yeahhhhhh,” and Jane just giggles softly. Then you feel hands on your tits. To the left you feel the large rough hands of a man and to the right the smaller, softer hands of a female, and they way they touch your tits is just as contrasting. Dick squeezes your left tit roughly, while Jane softly caresses the right; gently rubbing your nipples making it hard. She rolls your nipple between her thumb and forefinger while Dick pinches and pulls on the other. A soft moan escapes from your lips as Jane lowers her head and softly sucks on your left nipple, but then you winch in pain as Dick roughly twists your right. You feel Dick’s warm breath on your right nipples momentarily before you feel the roughness of his beard on your tits as he suck your right nipples into his mouth. His teeth bite down and you groan softly, but through it all, you feel the juices in your pussy flowing. As Jane continues to softly lick and suck your left nipple, you feel her soft hand slowly sliding down your tummy; grazing softly across your freshly shaved pussy, before gently slipping a finger between your pussy lips and finding your clit.

Lifting her mouth from your nipples just briefly, Jane whispers, “Pam, I love your soft, bare little cunt.” As her mouth returns to your nipple, she begins to gently stroke your clit, bringing more soft moans from your mouth.

As Dick continues his oral assault on your right nipple, he drops his hand between your widespread legs and roughly shoves two fingers deep into your cunt. With a soft chuckle he announces, “Yeah and I like your tight, wet little cunt.” With that he sinks his teeth back into your nipple and roughly begins to finger fuck your pussy. Your senses are screaming. You have the soft gently attention from Jane on your left nipple and clit and the harsh, rough attack of Dick on your right nipple and fuck hole. Your head leans back and your ass is squirming in the chair. I know you are close to cumming, but I don’t want that just yet. Moving behind you and whispering in your ear, “Don’t you dare cum yet My little slut, that is for Me to do.”

Stifling a groan, you mutter, “Yes, Sir.” I allow Dick and Jane to play with you a little longer; your struggles to not cum noted and pleasing to Me.

“Ok, you two, if you want more from My whore, it is going to cost you,” I announce to Dick and Jane. “I have already cleaned her cunt and asshole for My use later, so they are off limits, but if either, or both, of you want her to go down on you, that she can do.” Although they both protest that I got them to the room under false pretenses, I an quick to inform them that all I had told them was that they were welcome to come to My room to see that I was not lying when I told them that I had a girl naked, bound and gagged in My room, and I had never promised anything else. In fact, I tell them, they are lucky to have had the opportunity to touch you at all without paying. They look at each other, then at you and then back to Me and excuse themselves to confer privately. Dick’s excitement is evidenced by his hard cock bulging in his pants, while Jane’s nipples are hard and erect and quite noticeable thru her clothes.

Moving back beside your chair, Dick takes one more look at you and announces, “Ok, I think it is shitty that you get us up here, let us play with your girl, but then tell us we have to pay if we want more.”

Laughing, I reply, “Well, I don’t care what you think. You were never promised anything more than just seeing her and if you don’t want to pay, there is the door. Don’t let it hit you in the ass on the way out.”

Dick looks back at Jane and he nods slightly, and then Dick agrees. “Ok” I say, “that will be $50 per person.”

Dick’s mouth opens as to protest, but before he can say anything, Jane speaks up, “Oh shut the fuck up, Dick. You know you want her to suck your cock and I damn sure want to have her eat my pussy.” Dick glares momentarily at Jane, then reaches for his wallet and pulls out a crisp, new $100 bill.

“Ok, who is first?” I ask them.

Dick and Jane look at each other and simultaneously reply “me”. Laughing, I tell them that I will flip a coin and whoever wins can go first. I reach into My pocket and pull out a quarter and tell Jane she is to call heads or tails while the quarter is still in the air. I flip the coin and Jane calls tails, but when the quarter bounces off the carpet it is heads.

“Ok Dick, looks like you win so you get first shot at My little whore.”

Published 
Written by spankerherDaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments