Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Prescription Part III

"Doctor Johnson Makes a House Call to Check up on Krystenah"

14
13 Comments 13
21.5k Views 21.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I swallowed nervously as Master greeted Dr. Johnson. I stood awkwardly trying to cover up my reddened tits and pussy, still stinging from the cat Master had used on me. Master slapped me hard on the ass and told me to greet the doctor properly. After I had, he told me to get some drinks ready and that he and the doctor needed to talk. I walked into the kitchen and prepared drinks for the men and set them on a tray. I carried it to the living room and approached my Master and the doctor. They took their drinks and Master told me to set the tray aside and to get the gag from the toy box in the bedroom.

“Yes, Master,” I said.

When I returned, he attached the gag and told me to kneel. He pointed to his boots. I took them off, avoiding the gaze of the doctor. I sat kneeling in front of Master. He gestured for me to turn away and he set his feet on my lower back. I lowered my head at the humiliation of being on display for Master’s friend.

Dr. Johnson asked Master how my first treatment went.

“She took it fairly well, Doc, I have to say,” Master said, sounding a little surprised. “Of course, if you would like to examine the patient, you are more than welcome to use the bedroom.” I stiffened at the thought as I remembered how the examination had gone earlier that day in Dr. Johnson’s office. I said a brief prayer in the hopes that Dr. Johnson would decline.

“That sounds, great, J. You are more than welcome to join me, of course.”

Master told me to go into the bedroom. I crawled there on all fours, not wanting to incur any further punishment. Doctor Johnson told me to ‘hop up’ on the bed, on all fours and face away from him. When I crawled up, he pulled me by the hips to the edge of the bed.

“Pull those ass cheeks open, Krys,” the doctor told me.

Unlike earlier that day, I did as I was told without question. Doctor Johnson grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand and applied it to his thumb. He pressed it deep into my rectum and I felt myself growing aroused at the same rate that I grew repulsed at his touch. He clawed at the crack of my ass as he pressed deeper into my hole. He murmured something under his breath. He moved his hand around ass, pressing deep with his thumb almost in a circle until his fingers fell against my pussy. He moved his fingers back and forth along the slit. I knew I was wet and I felt angry at my body for betraying me.

“Her arousal response is healthy, J. No worries there. I need to examine her pussy, though, to make sure the treatment is effective. Flip over,” he said to me, as he patted my ass. I turned over and stared at the ceiling. The doctor pulled legs until my ass was hovering right on the edge of the bed.

“I am going to apply a little pressure to the cunt to make sure that we are on track with the therapy. In order for this to be most efficient, however, I am still going to have to manipulate the asshole,” Doctor Johnson told Master in a clipped tone.

“Of course,” Master said. “By all means.”

I felt the doctor push his thumb inside my ass without any preamble as me stroked the perineum with his forefinger. My pussy started to clench and I grabbed the blankets. With the other hand, he traced tiny circles on my rock hard clit with increasing and decreasing pressure. He then began to stroke the outside of my pussy with the flat of his hand, all the while working my ass. He frowned and his fingers away from my clit and asshole. I almost sat up at the sudden absence of pleasure.

“The exam isn’t conclusive, J,” Dr. Johnson said. “Scoot back, Krys. We are going to have to try something else.

EmmaLenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaLenz

J, I am going to need the materials the nurse sent home with you.” Dr. Johnson went to get the bags from the kitchen. Master winked at me and I gave him a feeble smile back. I cursed myself for being uncooperative at the office and for being a crybaby when I had driven Master to the airport. It was too late for regrets now. Not only did I have Master’s punishment ahead of me, but seven days of Dr. Johnson’s “therapy” all after I endured the rest of this exam!

When Dr. Johnson returned, he had a large rubber ass plug in his hand. It was long and had graduated bulbs up the stem. He began to lube it up with generous amounts of gel. I looked to Master and he smiled back at me. I had never taken a plug that large before.

As Dr. Johnson pressed it slowly into my ass, I relaxed and focused on accepting the plug inside me. I felt it pressing against the walls of my ass and filling me. When it was in, Dr. Johnson slapped it gently and tugged at it to make sure it was securely inside me. I moaned slightly and Master reached out and took my hand. I squeezed it, grateful to have contact with his flesh. The doctor said, “Ok. Now I am going to take the reading of the pussy to make sure the treatment is effective. I am happy with her arousal response, but we just can’t be too careful with cases like these. You may feel a little pressure on your clit, Krys. That is normal.”

Doctor Johnson pressed my thighs apart and crawled on the bed. He lowered his face into my pussy and began nuzzling the outside of my pussy with his face. I looked to Master in alarm, but he just squeezed my hand in response. Dr. Johnson began lapping my clit with long, firm strokes. My hips started to grind into the bed involuntarily. I felt his tongue enter me and my ass clenched around the plug. He sucked my clit and began painting it with his tongue. I looked up at Master with longing, wishing it were his mouth on me instead of the doctor’s.

Suddenly, Dr. Johnson grasped my hips and flipped me over. He told me to arch my back and he began stroking my pussy more roughly with his hand. My ass was up in the air and I was becoming more and more aroused under his touch. I looked to Master for direction, but Master just looked back at me lovingly. I focused on Master’s eyes and the forceful stroking of my clit that the doctor was giving me. I felt the doctor climb in the bed behind me and I watched as Master came around the other side of the bed to face me. He didn’t look at me, though. He nodded at the doctor.

Doctor Johnson slid his cock inside me before I knew what was happeining. He grasped me around the waist. Master stroked my face and climbed up on the bed, his cock mercifully free of his jeans. “This is for your own good, pet,” he said. I stared hungrily at his growing erection. I relaxed as Master removed my gag and pressed his hard cock inside my mouth. I took his cock deep inside in one slick movement.

Doctor Johnson began fucking more forcefully and I felt the ass plug plunge deeper inside my ass with every thrust. Master and Dr. Johnson soon worked out a rhythm and I felt myself begin to cum. I moaned and then screamed against my Master’s cock as he began fucking my throat. Dr. Johnson pulled out quickly and sprayed by ass with his cum. He draped his body over my back. I sucked more feverishly until Master tensed and then relaxed as he flooded my grateful mouth with his cum.

Master, his body wrapped around my body, squeezed me to him. My body shook with the aftershocks and I slipped into a drowse. I heard Master and Doctor Johnson whispering over my body something about a check-up back at the office next week after all the home treatments were administered.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments