Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Power Struggle

"we fight over who's the bitch"

5
2 Comments 2
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I had been with my girlfriend Sarah since high school. She was the most innocent girl you would ever know until you got her into bed. She liked it rough and she liked her man to treat her like a slut. On the other hand I enjoy having a woman control me and teach me who's boss. We did each other a favour and tried to give the other what they want.

Every week I would go to her house and we would slip into the cellar to fool around. This is a story of how a regular night would pan out.

I walked down the stairs to find Sarah waiting for me at the door.

"Come in." I did as I was told and shut the door behind me to make sure nobody could hear us. As soon as I turned around she was kissing me, arms around my neck pulling me closer. I kissed her back and began to run my hands along her body. She had a very boyish figure, very straight with small boobs, but I didn't care. She was beautiful to me. Her best feature by far was her butt; it was perfectly round and was great to spank. I started to unbutton her shirt as fast as I could and then I bent down to kiss her boobs. She moaned and held my head there as I began to lightly lick her nipple.

"Sit down" she ordered as I came up again. I went to the edge of the bed and sat down. She walked slowly over to me and sat on top of me. Her boobs were right in my eye line. I went to kiss them again but she stopped me and asked.

"Who's in control?"

"Me" I replied baring my teeth like an animal as I said it.

"Wrong answer bitch" she said pushing me down onto my back and holding me there.

"Fuck you bitch" I snarled staring deep into her eyes. This made her angry but I could tell it turned her on as well. I sat back up again and kissed her pulling her closer to me. I pulled away from the kiss and put my mouth next to her and whispered

"Tonight you're mine. You will obey my every command and if you don't I will punish that tight little pussy of yours."

"Oh really, because I don't think I'm going to do that at all. In fact I'm going to own you and your dick because we both know that you are mine." We stared into each others eyes for a few seconds, daring the other to make the first move. I did.

I quickly spun round, turning Sarah onto her back and putting me on top. I got up and undid her tight shorts and pulled them off revealing her black and white underwear that showed off her round butt perfectly. I put myself over her again and started to rub her clit and pussy through her underwear. She began to moan and bite her lip. I just watched her in satisfaction and the pleasure I gave her. I then pulled her underwear completely off and just teased her clit with one finger. She gasped as my finger then found its way to her pussy and slid inside. I was doing a good job, she was extremely wet. I took my finger and quickly took all my clothes off, throwing them across the room. My dick was rock hard by this stage and I was dying to fuck her immediately.

"Am I in control?" I asked.

"No".

"You'll learn" I replied winking at her. I suddenly grabbed her hips and pulled towards the edge of the bed and slid my cock into her. She gasped again and I began to fuck her with slow but hard strokes. "Do you like that you little whore? Do you like my dick fucking your pussy like that?"

"Fuck yes. Oh God."

"You gonna admit I'm in control?" She glared at me with anger and arousal.

"Never" Anger built up inside me and I started to fuck her harder and harder.

"You little slut, you don't learn do you? Say I own your pussy. Say it!"

"Fuck you...." she said between thrusts, "you... dick." I began to fuck her faster and harder with each stroke. "Oh fuck...."

I pulled out of her and walked out of the room

"Giving up so easily are you?" She teased, sitting up on the edge of the bed. I came back a few seconds later with something behind my back. "What's behind your back?" I didn't reply, I just stood her up and then spun her round so her back was too me. I pushed her onto the bed and forced her arms behind her back and handcuffed them together. "Kinky...." she purred. I positioned my dick back into her pussy again and returned to pounding her pussy as hard as I could.

"You gonna admit defeat, or is my dick going to have to beat you into it?" I asked baring my teeth. "You going to admit that you're my little slut?"

"Fuck...you" I could see that she loved how I spoke to her though.

Lexus777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexus777

She bit her lip every time I called her a slut. I continued fucking her warm wet pussy and put my mouth next to her ear so that she could hear what I said as clearly as possible as I whispered

"I own you, I can use your body how I please. You are my little slut. My whore. My bitch. You serve me, and I will get you to do what I want." She turned her head to look at me. Pure sexual desire in her eyes. I had her.

"You have 10 minutes over me."
 
I immediately went into the other room and grabbed her sexy school girl outfit I had bought her for her birthday. I stood her up, took the handcuffs off and ordered her to put it on. She did and she looked amazing, it was pink and chequered the skirt was just short enough to cover her butt when she leaned even a little bit you got a glimpse of it. I shoved her over the bed and spanked her butt. She gave out a little moan so I did it again.

"Say you're my bitch" she looked over her shoulder at me.

"I'm your bitch"

"Good girl" I grabbed her hips and slid my cock into her again, feeling her warm wet pussy lips slide along my cock made me moan slightly. I began slowly, quickly gaining pace. My balls began to slap against her clit sending her into more groans of pleasure. For the next 10 minutes I called her every dirty name I could think of. I could tell she was loving it which spurred me on more.

"Times up," she announced. "Now let me," I pulled my cock out and she turned to face me. First she kissed me passionately stroking my still wet cock as her tongue invaded my mouth.

"You gave in first. You only get 5 minutes." I said smiling triumphantly

"Just shut up and sit down," As soon as I did she dived on top me forcing me onto my back. She then slid my cock into her pussy again and began to grind. "You're my bitch now," she said smirking at me. I loved hearing her tease me like that. "You like being my little bitch don't you..."

"...Yes...." She then began to slide up and down on my dick slowly, going right to the tip and then slowly descending again. "Oh god. That's so good" Just as I said that she began bouncing as fast as she could. I watched as her breasts bounce up and down with her. She stopped bouncing

"You want to kiss them don't you... You little slut. Come on then, I'll let you."

I sat up, but just as I was about to lick her right nipple her nails raked up my back. I let out a muffled shout and arched my back. I glared at her.
 
"Aww... Did that hurt?"

"I think your five minutes are up" I replied staring furiously at her. I grabbed her butt and began lifting and pulling her up and down on wet dick. Faster and faster. She began to moan and I pulled at her hair. I spanked her and held her down on my dick, forcing it as deep as it could go.

"Get off." She slowly stood up. I stood up with her and we stood staring into each others eyes, slightly breathless. "Get on your knees." I ordered. Without taking her eyes off me she lowered herself so that she was level with my cock. "Now suck it like the bitch you are." She took my hard dick in her hand and began to suck and the head at first then started to go deeper and deeper. She looked up at me again as she sucked, watching my reaction. I grabbed her hair and forced her deeper onto my dick. She gagged so I let her catch her breath.

"Have I been a good girl Sir?" she asked with an innocent look in her eyes.

"Yes you have."

"Can I get a treat?"

"What would you like?"

"I want you to fuck my little school girl pussy and cum in me."
 
I bit my lip

"I think you deserve that. Now bend over the bed." She obliged and got into position. I spanked her one last time and the forced my cock deep into her. With one hand I grabbed her hair, with the other I grabbed her waist and I began making hard and fast strokes.

"Yes Sir. Pound my sweet little pussy and cum in me!" She screamed. This spurred me on and my strokes grew faster and harder. I started to rub her clit as I fucked her, making her grasp at the bed sheets. I felt myself getting close so I stroked her clit harder to make her orgasm as well. Suddenly I felt myself cumming deep inside her as her body shuddered from her own orgasm. I pulled out my cock as I was still cumming and let some of it shoot onto her back.

"I'm in control bitch"

(This story is true(ish) the names of those involved have been changed)
Published 
Written by jak1994
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments