Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Professor, Chapter 3

"Ashley continues her training."

15
4 Comments 4
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
The day at the spa was wonderful. It was the first time Ashley had ever been to a spa and except for the total body waxing, she loved it. Sam did tell her the waxing would get easier with repetition. Along with the waxing they had massages, facials, pedicures and manicures. Lunch was even served to them.

When they arrived home in the late afternoon, Hoby was waiting for them. They both quickly stripped, Sam put on her collar and helped Ashley with her cuffs. The more she thought about it, Ashley hoped to someday be collared.

Once collared and cuffed, they found Hoby in his office working. Each of them went to their corner of the room and sat on the floor in the proper position.

“Good afternoon my little pets. I assume your day at the spa went well?”

“Yes Master,” they both responded together.

“I am glad to hear that. Sam, you are free until dinner. I expect you will have it on the table at the usual time.”

“Of course Master,” Sam replied.

“Ashley, I would like to like to spend some time with you in the playroom this afternoon. Please go down and wait for me. It should not take me long.”

Both girls got up quickly and left the room. Sam headed to the kitchen and Ashley downstairs.

Ashley was very nervous. This would be her first time in the playroom since she agreed to be trained as a pet. She really did not know what to expect.

Once she was downstairs, she went into the room and assumed the proper position to wait for Master. She sat there waiting for what seemed like forever. Master seemed to be taking longer than expected. The longer Ashley waited, the more nervous she got. Especially looking over at the wall with Master’s toys; she wondered what he would use on her today.

Finally Ashley heard Master coming.

As he entered the room he looked over at her and smiled. “I am very pleased to see you remembered how to properly wait for me, Ashley.”

Ashley smiled back at him. He was again wearing his black silk pajama bottoms with nothing else on. Just looking at him dressed that way made her wet.

“Ashley, I need you to come lay in the middle of the bed with your arms out to your sides.”

She did as she was told and Hoby quickly clipped her wrist cuffs to straps already in place on the bed.

With Ashley tied in place, Hoby took his time teasing and pinching each of her nipples before running his hand down her belly to her sex, cupping it gently in his hand. “I hope you enjoy what I have planned for you today, my little slave.”

With that, Hoby went over to the chest of drawers and pulled out two lengths of rope and returned to the bed. He took Ashley’s right leg and bent it at a 45 degree angle and clipped the rope to her ankle cuff. He carefully wrapped the rope loosely around her calf and thigh about four times. Then taking the remaining rope, he wrapped it around the rope between her calf and thigh pulling it tight. Finally he tied the end to the headboard, pulling her knee back toward her shoulder. He repeated the process with her left leg. When he was finished, Ashley was spread wide open and very exposed.

Hoby now returned to the toy wall for a second time. This time he picked up the riding crop, a leather flogger, a small vibrator and a butt plug.

As he returned, Ashley felt her butt tighten at the thought of that plug. She was so nervous yet turned on. The mix of emotions was amazing.

Hoby placed the times on the bed and leaned down and kissed her. “Do you remember your safe word?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Do you trust me?”

“Yes, Master.”

With that, Hoby pulled a silk blindfold out of his pocket and put it over Ashley’s head, covering her eyes. 

“Remember the purpose of this room is to explore your limits. To learn more about yourself and what you can handle.”

Hoby bent down and began to suck one of her nipples. As he did this, his hand traced a path down to her sex. Cupping her sex in his hand he released the nipple. “I hope you enjoy tonight.”

Ashley felt Hoby crawl off the bed. She lay there in anticipation of what would come next. Fidgeting as much as she could in the bindings, Ashley was so nervous. Why did Hoby always seem to leave her like this?

Then she felt it. The flogger hit her, landing with the braids just off her left shoulder. Hoby did not hit her with it but instead placed the braids there. Very slowly, Hoby pulled the flogger down her body, wiggling it as he went, over her breast and nipple, down her stomach and through her sex.

ShyLika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShyLika

Ashley’s body was a bundle of nerves; it seemed like everything happening to her was amplified. Hoby repeated the move with the flogger on her right side. She responded by trying to arch her hips upward wanting more. Hoby continued to flog Ashley, hitting her from different directions and a little harder with each swing, but always dragging the braids across her body.

“Oh God Master, please.”

“Please what?”

“Please……. I don’t know…… Oh God, please make me cum!”

“But you are not allowed to cum without my permission. I don’t think you are ready.” Hoby continued his assault on her body for a few more blows then he stopped.

Again there was a lapse of time where Ashley was left to wonder what was happening. The anticipation was the worst. Where was he? What was he doing? Then out of nowhere, he pinched her right nipple, twisting it hard.

“Arrghh.”

He released the right nipple and did the same to the left.

“Please Master, make me……. Let me cum!”

Ashley felt the sting of the riding crop as it hit right on her pubic bone. “Ohhhhhh!”

“No, not until I think you are ready.”

“But I am Master, I need to cum.”

This time the riding crop hit her right on her the lips of her sex. Ashley shrieked at the pain.

“I will decide when you are ready. Do not ask again.”

Again there was a long lapse of time. Finally Ashley felt Master climb onto the bed with her, between her legs. He gently kissed each of the spots the riding crop had hit. He began to nibble his way around her nether regions, not touching her open, waiting lips but instead right up against them. Finally, Master began to tease her asshole with his tongue. Flicking it, licking it and sliding his tongue into her.

This was new to her. She never thought of that opening as a part of her sexual anatomy, yet it felt so good. She squirmed in pleasure and received a hard smack on her ass.

“Hold still.”

Master slid his tongue up through her lips to her clit. Now he began to a tongue assault on her hard clit. Back and forth he licked.

Ashley could feel an orgasm building. “Oh Master, I am going to cum.”

With that pronouncement, Hoby stopped what he was doing and again the riding crop hit her open lips. “Patience my little pet, patience.”

Again there was nothing.

Ashley lay there in total frustration. Just the anticipation was the hardest thing she had ever experienced. Finally after the longest wait yet, Ashley felt something dripping down across her open sex. Ashley was not sure what she felt, but then realized it was lubricant as Hoby began to spread it around her openings. Finally she felt Hoby slide his finger deep inside her.

“Mmmmmmm, thank you master.”

Hoby slowly stroked her with his finger for a couple of minutes, adding a second finger as he went. Ashley was so enjoying this. She could feel an orgasm building when all of the sudden a finger was entering her ass. “Oh God Master.” She tensed up at the feeling. Hoby rubbed his thumb on her clit to settle her down and help her relax. Once she was comfortable with the feel of one finger, a second finger was added. She could not believe the feel as Hoby fucked both her openings with his hands. Then she could feel the orgasm building and building fast.

“Oh Master, I am cumming, please let me cum.”

With that, Hoby increased his pace. “Cum for me pet.”

That was all it took. Ashley screamed in pleasure as the most intense orgasm she had ever felt ripped through her body. It kept coming in unending waves of pleasure. As her orgasm peaked, Hoby removed his fingers from her ass and began to insert the butt plug. It took Ashley a moment to realize what was happening but once she did, it just increased the intensity of her orgasm all over again.

It took several minutes for Ashley to settle down from the orgasm. As she began to come aware of her surroundings, she realized that Hoby had untied her legs and was releasing her arms as well. She was so tired and spent from what she had just endured that she didn’t have the energy to take the blindfold off. Instead she just curled up in a ball on the bed.

Hoby leaned in and kissed Ashley on her ear. “Ah my little pet, I think you enjoyed that. Dinner will be served in an hour. You may take a nap or shower beforehand. However, you may not remove the plug. I will take care of that after dinner.”

The next thing Ashley knew, Sam was waking her up from a deep slumber. Dinner was ready.

Published 
Written by sallyho
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments