Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Project

"A little light bondage always spices things up!"

10
5 Comments 5
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
My husband has always been a bit of a “do it yourselfer”. He’salways trying to save a buck by doing projects himself. As I was walking out of the bathroom after my shower one evening, two shiny screws above the door caught my eye. “What is he up to now?” was the first thought that crossed my mind. And how long had those screws been there without me noticing? I stepped into the bedroom and sat across from my husband and just stared at him. He looked at me with pure innocence as he had no idea what I had just seen. “So when did you put those screws up above the bathroom door and what are they for?” I asked him. He looked back at me, giving me a sly grin before answering. “About a week ago and you’ll find out soon enough” he said, still smiling.

I had already seen the piles of cut wood that he had brought home from the home improvement store a week ago and thought I had figured those out already. We had recently talked about how it would be so much better having sex standing up if I was just 5 or 6” taller. He is 6’4” and I am a mere 5’2”, so it has always put a little strain on both of us in the past. Unfortunately, our schedules had not allowed much time for fun, so I guessed that was why we had not tested it out yet. I began to wonder if these items were somehow related since it had been about a week since he had brought the wood home as well. “How soon is soon enough?” I asked him. I am not good with surprises, so now that I had seen these things, I was dying to find out what he had in mind! “Well, I suppose I could let you see tonight” he said. “But it will take a little time to get ready, so you will have to leave the room while I prepare everything.”

I pouted and reluctantly left the room and he shut the door behind me. My mind was running a mile a minute as I tried to figure out what he had planned. I just could not seem to make any sense of those two little screws above the bathroom door! I paced around the living room as I waited impatiently, but I was also extremely excited already at the thought of what may be waiting for me in the next room. I was already getting wet although I had no clue what was in store for me. I guess it was the surprise of it and knowing that he had been planning this for at least a week now.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he stepped out of the bedroom and shut the door behind him before I could see inside. I saw something red in his hand as he walked over to me. It was a blindfold! He walked over to me, sporting his sly little grin again. “You won’t be needing this right now” he said to me as he pulled my silky chemise over my head. He kissed me very gently and then leaned down to remove my underwear as well. “Or these” he said as he threw them on the chair behind me. The thrill of what was to come was almost unbearable. I felt myself getting wet again at the excitement of it all. He placed the blindfold over my eyes and made sure that I could not see before leading me carefully into the bedroom.

Once we were in there, he led me to the doorway of our bathroom. He then asked me to lift my leg slightly and placed my foot on top of something, which I could only assume was the stack of wood that had been sitting in our room for a week now. He then helped me to lift my other foot onto something as well, which left my legs spread open about a foot and a half – perhaps about the width of the doorway itself. He then took my right arm and lifted it up until I felt something silky. I felt the silkiness then wrap around my wrist and tighten slightly. Then he took my other arm and wrapped something silky around it as well. So here I was, naked and blindfolded, with my body forming a large X covering the doorway. I couldn’t help to laugh at the thought of how I must look at this point, but I was also extremely aroused! Now that I was in this compromising position, I was completely submissive to whatever he wanted to do to me. The thought of not having any control over what was to come turned me on to no end.

Since I was still blindfolded, I had no idea what was going to happen next. He stepped up behind me and lightly caressed my body, sending tingles all throughout me from my head all the way to my toes.

JulyBoombb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulyBoombb

He began to gently kiss my neck and then my ears and I was surprised at how sensitive every part of me was right now. Just the slightest touch sent a shock through me, adding even more to my already aroused state. These little touches were already making me moan with pleasure! He brought his hand around to my stomach and slid it quickly down to my clit. I felt myself get weak in the knees and I had to grab the silky cloth that was surrounding my wrists to keep myself from feeling as if I would fall down at any moment. He pressed his fingers against my clit harder and rubbed circles all around before plunging two fingers deep into me. I moaned with pleasure as I brought my body to press down as he proceeded to finger fuck me for a few moments. And then he was gone, almost as quickly as he had started! I could sense him behind me, but he was very quiet and I had no idea where he may touch me next. And then it came – a loud smack right on my right ass cheek! My knees buckled again below my body before the next smack came against my left cheek. The slight pain sent shivers through my entire body! I thrust my ass out behind me as I awaited the next blow, pressing my ass cheek into his hand which he then grabbed and squeezed and caressed, running his soft hand all over it.

I felt his body press against mine as he then climbed through the opening between my arm and leg on the side of me to get around to my front side. He kissed me very tenderly, his lips feeling like feathers against mine. He removed the blindfold from my eyes and I saw him smiling ear to ear. I smiled back and then looked up to find out what was wrapped around my wrists. My clever little husband had used 2 of his neckties to bind my arms above my head. Even without the thrill of not knowing what was to come while blindfolded, I realized that he had chosen a perfect place for his contraption. As I looked around, I realized that the wall size mirrors in the bathroom made the experience just as exciting, being able to see everything from different angles. He kissed me again, long and hard and passionately, his hands rubbing my breasts as he did. He pulled away and caressed my body as he knelt in front of me until his mouth was at level with my soaking pussy. He grabbed my ass firmly as he pressed his face into my cunt, covering his face in my juices. He licked and sucked my clit, making me rock my hips back and forth as he did. I moaned yet again as he took me close to the edge and then stopped!

He stood up and kissed me again long and hard before climbing back through to get behind me once again. Then came another playful smack against my ass, and then another, making me jump in pleasure each time. He then kissed all along my neck once again while running his fingers along my soaking wet pussy and spreading my juices all along my ass. I was pulling against the silky ties and pressing my ass back towards him. He then pulled off his underwear and pressed his rock hard cock all along my pussy, covering it in my juices as well. He brought it back to the tight opening to my ass and pressed his tip against it slightly. He continued to kiss my neck and ears right up until he thrust his cock into my ass. While we had done anal before, we had never ventured outside of my comfort zone of lying sideways on the bed. I always felt as if I had more control that way over the power of his thrusts. Now, I had no control as he thrust deep into me. I felt myself pressing my body back into him, actually wanting and enjoying him inside me like this. It felt amazing! He continued to thrust his cock into me and held my hips, helping to pull my body against him even harder. And I continued to push myself into him as well, wanting these wonderful feelings to continue. I moaned with great pleasure as I never had before during anal sex. I had read about women having orgasms during anal, but never would have believed it if I didn’t get to experience it for myself. We continued until neither of us could hold back any longer. I had one of the most amazing orgasms I have ever had! Next time my husband asks for anal, I think my answer just may be “Yes please!”
Published 
Written by mysterymaker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments