Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Punishment

"She learns to obey the hard way"

12
4 Comments 4
39.2k Views 39.2k
662 words 662 words
Famous Story
You bow your head in shame, standing naked before him, as you realize that you failed to obey your master. He looks at you, hands on his hips, and smiles as he contemplates your punishment.

He orders, "Give me your wrists," before binding them tightly with his belt. He then leads you to the bed where he fastens them securely to the headboard with you face down, arms extended over your head. You enjoy the sensation of the cool sheets on your hard nipples before you remember nervously what is to come.

You feel him secure first your right ankle then left, spreading your thighs wide, and fastening them firmly to each post. You feel so vulnerable and hope your trust is not misplaced.You listen as he rummages looking for something, and then hear the soft purr of your vibrator. Oh oh. You feel a soothing sensation on your skin as he touches it to the back of your thigh and runs it slowly up and down.

He whispers, "You've been very bad and deserve this."

You first feel the sting of a slap on your ass, and then the burning heat. Your body responds involuntarily, rushing blood to your bottom to sooth the pain. Strangely, you also feel wetness between the lips of your pussy. He run the vibrator slowly over your skin, both soothing and exciting.

"What am I gonna do with you?" he muses.

You bight your lip as you feel the tip of the vibrator move to your inner thigh and then slowly upward.

"I will not punish you further if you promise to obey," he muses. You say nothing and hope. "Do you promise?"

"Yes!" you blurt. He moves the vibrator even higher, right next to your pouting pussy lips, which are now running with wetness.

"Well let's test it", he says. "You may not cum. Understand?"

You nod as he kisses your neck and slides the vibrator over your pussy lips slowly. Ooooo this will be hard! It feels so wonderful with the pulsing buzz against your lips as he slides it up and down along them.

"Oooo fuck," you moan as it touches your aroused clit, radiating pleasure outward through your pelvic muscles.

HonMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonMary

You body contracts as you try desperately not to enjoy. But you are failing! "Ooooo, fuck! Nooo! Stop pleaseeeee!", as you feel the pleasure build.

You lift your hips trying to escape from the wonderful sensation on your clit. He moves the vibrator with you, pushing it against one side of your clit, then over, and to the other. Omg no. You can not keep the inevitable from occurring. You slide side to side trying to evade. Each movement only enhances the pleasure. You squeeze tight and hold your breath.

"Noooooo!"

He is holding the vibrator so that its length lays between both your lips, and the tip rests on your clit. There is no way you can hold out, but you try. You promised. Then your body takes over. Against your will, you feel the pleasure overflow. You close your eyes and open your mouth in a silent scream. You try to suppress all sound as your body contracts and releases rapidly, quivering against his touch. The orgasm explodes through you as you try to hide the pleasure. But how wonderful it feels! Wave after wave crashing over you.

He watches your pleasure with a smile. Omg he knows! You were not to cum! But the sensation is too much. Your body failing to heed your commands, you loose control. Your muscles contract and release powerfully and your hips buck wildly as you cry out "Oooooooo fucking Nooooo!" trailing off in a grunt of pleasure.

As it subsides he says, "You are a very naughty and disobedient pet!" You can almost hear his smile, "What will I do with you?" You wait for more punishment as he says, "If you want to cum, then cum you shall!"

To be continued...
Published 
Written by tadgh64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments