Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ranch - Chapter 5

"My introduction"

19
10 Comments 10
13.7k Views 13.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I caught up with James at the bottom of the stairs. I must say that I was still having some major issues with all these cocks waving around in front of me.

James had obviously completely recovered from fucking my ass and his cock had a certain degree of stiffness when I caught up with him that made me want to fall to my knees and do what a good girl should. Suck and swallow.

But I went with the flow and walked along the path beside him. I know he was telling me things, but I have to say I wasn’t really listening.

We were walking past and through groups of people. All similarly dressed. Every cock and pair of balls exposed and every pert little ass and pair of boobs available for view.

It looked to me as though Miss Jane had definitely imposed specific tastes on her people. All the cocks were large. All the guys behind them were completely different. There was a huge range in looks, ethinicity and age. But they all looked ready to go.

The same was true of the girls. All had larger than average breasts, but that was where the similarity ended. There was as big an age, ethnicity and looks range as there was with the men.

We got to a long low building without me jumping on a passing cock and wrestling it into my mouth so I have to compliment myself on restraint.

Some of the girls were following along behind and beside us and I noticed a fair number of the men going through a different door at the other end of the building.

James said, “OK Daisy. This is where I leave you. You already know Gloria and Sybil and they will help you from here on. This part of the building is girls only. Enjoy your evening”.

With that he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and walked away back toward the house.

I stepped inside and was immediately greeted by a naked Glo and Syb, as they like to be called. They looked so much alike, even naked.

They and all the other girls that were behind me started fluttering around me like a flock of birds.

“You’re so late”, Glo said. “Was that Nancy keeping you up at the house?”

I nodded. As I did there were hands all over me, stripping the tiny swimsuit and my heels. When the girls weren’t stripping me they were taking off their own clothes or each others.

“I’ll introduce you to everyone later”, Syb said. “Right now we’re really late for the main event”.

With that she and Glo took an arm each and started walking me toward a connecting door from the entryway into the rest of the building. After the door we passed rows of half open doors and small rooms behind them.

“This is where we sleep”, said Glo. “You’ll be sharing with Syb and I tonight. We don’t want you feeling lonely on your first night”. She smiled.

Then we were through another door and into a dimly lit quite open area. It was pitch black on one side of the room with just a little light on the side we had walked into.

“It’s time to get you ready for your appearance. We all put on a show the first night we get here. It’s just for fun for all of us and to welcome the new person”, Syb said.

OK, I thought, what talent do I have to put on a show? This was looking less appealing now. There are only a few things I do amazingly well and none of them involve singing, dancing or telling jokes.

“”Come on”, said Glo, “you have to get ready now. “

With that she and Syb put a leather waistcoat around me and fastened it with strong metal clasps at the front. I couldn’t help but notice that they were both at great pains to make sure that my boobs fell out through the carefully positioned holes in the front.

Then they put leather bracelets on my wrists and cuffs on my ankles as well as larger leather strips around my thighs.

I heard a rattling noise and then I saw chains being lowered from the ceiling. Glo and Syb were both smiling as they waited for the chains to get in reach.

As soon as they could they fastened the chains to hooks that went on my leather vest at various places as well as the other pieces that they had dressed me in.

Glo used a remote control and as she did the chains started pulling up toward the ceiling. It was only seconds before my weight was off my feet and my legs were being pulled up to be level with my body.

The leg and ankle chains continued moving after everything else had stopped and while I couldn’t see exactly I could feel. My knees and ankles had been pulled up high and apart so my pussy and ass were completely open.

Glo went between my knees and planted a little kiss on my clit. Then she put something hard over my pussy.

“It’s just to stop anyone fucking your pussy yet, Daisy”, she said. “You know the rules.

Then she touched the remote and my knees went up further and spread apart even more.

I felt a cold wet touch at my ass. “Just a little lube to get going”, said Glo.

I let my head hang back and looked out at an upside down world. I actually was totally unsure what was happening, although I had an idea.

Then the lights came up and I saw that there really was an audience. The lights were actually on me, but there was enough spillover for me to see the audience.

There were rows of the guys that I had seen on my walk.

byker_lo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
byker_lo

They were all very very naked and either rubbing themselves or rubbing each other. Except for the front row of 8 men where each one had a girl from the herd with either her mouth or her hands making the most of those large cocks.

I wondered when this would start to go somewhere when the first 4 guys stood up and walked toward me. They stood around me at all sides. One facing my mouth, one facing my ass and one at each side by my hands.

Then together the 2 at either end entered my mouth and ass at the same time, and deep. My ass felt like it was being ripped. This guy was bigger than James. The guy at my face was fucking my mouth I wasn’t having much to do with it except to keep my mouth really wide open so he could fuck my throat.

Then I felt a cock placed in each of my hands. Now I knew what to do. I closed my hands to a fairly tight level around each cock and then they started fucking my hands.

This was amazing. I love a little bondage. Being restrained while I’m taken advantage of is great. But this was amazing. Being chained up and helpless infront of an audience while 4 guys fucked me. Unbelieveable. I could have cum right there just writing about it.

I felt that the guy in my mouth was getting close and I was right. He spurted a massive load right down my throat. I thought I might choke but I fought it and swallowed like I should.

The guy in my ass was next. His cock juddered and then he spurted deep into me. He thrust even harder as he did. AT almost the same time the guys in my hands started to cum. They both spurted healthy jets up my arms and across my tits and stomach.

Before I was able to catch my breath the guy at my mouth was replaced by another who throatfucked me with even more enthusiasm. Then my ass was filled again and my hands.

This was much more like it. I can’t even describe how I feel when I’m being fucked by a bunch of guys and/or girls. It’s like the most amazing thing in the world. The only regret I had is that my pussy was all alone and hidden.

Between the second guy and third that fucked my mouth, while I was swallowing, I turned my head to try and see the audience.

There were still 8 guys in the front row with girls helping them out while other guys in the rows behind helped each other. I then realized that every guy there was here to either fill me with cum or spill it all over me.

Now I have been in group sessions before, but nothing like this. With no other girls available it was just me and that looked like an awful lot of guys. But I’m always up for a challenge that involves fucking and being filled and covered with cum.

I can’t really describe the rest too well. It became a long amazing time of being fucked and filled. I didn’t could how many guys had me that night, but it would have to be no less than 30. I want you to know that I took every drop of cum with the drive and love that it was given.

Eventually it stopped and when I looked over I could see all the guys were back in their seats and dressed. The girls were all standing between me and the seats, still naked.

I felt a hand on my cheek and looked up at Glo’s smiling face.

“Did you have a good time, Daisy?”, she asked.

“Amazing”, I nodded. “That was the best thing that has ever happened to me”.

She smiled down at me and kissed my lips.

“Good. I knew you would love it”, she said. “You really are one of us now”.

She pushed the remote and the chains started to lower me back down. There were many arms and hands there to keep me on my feet. The herd take care of each other.

I couldn’t stand properly, my legs were too wobbly. I could feel the cum still dribbling from my ass and down my legs. Glo took off the chains and then the cum covered leather pieces.

I ran my tongue over my lips and sucked in little pieces of semen that were on my face. Lovely taste.

Glo and Syl turned me to face the audience and they all cheered and applauded.

“That tied the record, Daisy”, Glo said. “We invited 36 guys and you did every one of them. That is a lot of cum in your ass and down your throat. I hope it feels great.”

“Mmmmhmmmm”, I nodded.

Glo and Syb walked me away from the stage and back down the corridor. I had one sister on each arm and I still felt like my legs would give out.

We got to a large blue door and Glo opened it while Syb held me steardy. Then they both steered me through it and closed the door behind us.

“You can meet the rest in the morning”. Said Syb. “For now it’s bathtime then bedtime”.

I looked around at a lovely bathroom with a giant whirlpool tub and very dim lighting. The tub was already filled with steaming water and there were a couple of bottles of champagne and some snacks.

They took off the pussy protector and then helped me into the tub. It felt so good. I mean I felt amazing, but every part of my body felt sore. Good sore though.

Glo and Syb got in the tub with me and started to wash me down while I grabbed for the champagne and shrimp.

To be continued ……………..

Published 
Written by DaisyBegsYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments