Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ranch - Chapter 6

"I need to get fucked and make a major mistake."

12
2 Comments 2
17.1k Views 17.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Now, I could spend the rest of this story talking about the evening in the whirlpool, but that isn’t really what this is about. Suffice to say that I was stuck in between two girls who are so much in love and who know each other so well that they could get each other off anywhere. It was amazing to be in there with them and just have them playing over and around me.

They put me to bed later and I slept like a baby. I think I woke up around 11am. I realized when I did wake up that I had started my period. Now, that is a normal and natural thing and I wouldn’t have any concern about it since I have never had any pain or angst associated with my menstruation. But, when I went to the bathroom and found no tampons of any kind I was a little perturbed. I mean, I had left everything behind. So what now?

I went and took a shower and used a rolled up piece of toilet paper as a temporary solution. Then I put my almost swimsuit back on and went out to try and find some tampons.

The only thing I could think of was to ask the first girl that I saw. So I did. I walked out of the bunkhouse and into The Ranch proper. I saw several guys working on a tractor and a girl beside them who was obviously doing some gardening. I walked up to her.

Now, asking for a tampon is normally a bit embarrassing, but I felt fine with this, so I asked outright. She was fine with it and told me that due to the breeding structure in The Ranch I had to go to the pharmacy and sign out tampons. She pointed the way for me.

It wasn’t far and when I opened the door there was no-one in the immediate area. I wandered around for a bit and eventually I heard a door open behind me.

OK, now I have to describe this properly. Not easy really.

I turned around and saw a guy standing in front of me who had obviously come out of the storage areas in the back. I would guess he was about 50ish, not terribly good looking, but not bad either, also wearing the same uniform as the other males in The Ranch, with his cock completely exposed.

Now, the cock is the part that I have to work on - in so many ways … IT WAS HUGE!!!!!! To be honest I have never, before or since, seen one like it. It was long, maybe 7 inches, and also thick, about the size of a moan’s wrist around. You also have to remember that this penis is flaccid at the time.

Now there is the rest of the circumstance. When I am having my period I am incredibly horny all the time. I know I have pointed out that I will fuck pretty much anything normally. But at that time I will fuck everything and all the time. I can’t help it. It’s just the way I am.

So there I was standing and staring at his cock and wishing it was fucking me. Meanwhile I could see his lips moving and eventually I got what he was saying.

We had a talk and he got me a tampon. Apparently I had to come back every day so that an accurate record of my periods could be kept. That was fine by me.

Then he said that an examination would be necessary to confirm my period. I followed him into the back and behind a curtain was an examination table. I can’t even begin to tell you how many fantasies I’ve had about that table, or one just like it.

So I slipped out of what I was calling clothes and I did notice his look when all the little bits of me that weren’t exposed became immediately visible. I also noticed that the length and girth of that amazing cock improved significantly when I lay down and spread my legs for him.

He looked as though that was where he wanted to go straight away, but he came to my side and told me that he was going to check my temperature and blood pressure as well as heart rate and a few other things. That wasn’t necessarily a great idea since his cock was now resting against my side.

He started talking and barely stopped. I discovered he was Bob and that he was a trained nurse who had been with Miss Jane for about five years. He was the medical help at The Ranch.

I listened as best I could, but the sight of that cock and the way I was feeling were overwhelming. I couldn’t help myself. I just had to do something.

He has the blood pressure cuff on my left arm so I reached across myself with my right hand and started just running one nail along his cock.

EvaMild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMild

He felt it immediately. He stopped talking for a second and then just carried on.

I rubbed my hand along his cock. It was too large to get my hand around or I would have. But stroking did the trick. It grew and hardened in my hand. As it came erect, it was jammed against the side of my tit for a second or so and I gasped. Then it came free and continued upward. It was amazing at full size.

It was close enough to my lips so I kissed the tip and took what I could into my mouth. That wasn’t very much. I heard Bob moan a little and I knew we had to carry on. He dropped the bulb from the blood pressure cuff and I felt his hand slide between my legs.

I was still in the stirrups, wide open and soaking wet - as well as a bit bloody - but Bob moved around in front and went to work on me with his tongue. It was amazing. His teeth nibbling at my clit and then a couple of his fingers slipping inside me. But that wasn’t exactly what I was craving.

The issue was that we were only allowed oral and anal sex and I was scared of trying to fit that giant cock into my ass. But I really wanted to try. So I pulled Bob’s head up and kissed his lips. Wow … I even taste good when I’m having my period.

I pulled my ankles back beside my head and that made my ass as exposed as I could get it. I told him to fuck me hard but not to hurt me too much with his cock.

Bob went and got some lubricant from a shelf and slathered my ass with it, his fingers slipping inside with every pass. That felt really good.

Then he put his cock against my ass and started to push. That was when I realized two things. First, I had anal sex with a whole bunch of guys last night and I was really sore. Second, there was no way it would fit inside me like that. He was simply too big.

I told him to stop for a second and without telling him I let my legs slide down a little. Then I grabbed his cock and pushed it into my wet cunt. He gasped and said “No”. I wasn’t going to be denied.

I put my legs behind his ass and crossed my ankles. He looked desperate to get away, but his cock didn’t soften at all and as I pulled my legs back toward me it forced him further inside.

This was exactly what I needed. It hurt as he slipped further inside but I loved every second. Soon Bob seemed to relax into it as well and started to thrust into me.

I couldn’t believe how deep into me he was going. I had never felt anything like it. I had my first orgasm as soon as he started pumping. Another one as he got the whole length into me and then a third as he came. That one was amazing. I kept my legs locked behind him and I could feel his cum flooding into me.

Bob’s face was alongside my ear and I heard him whisper, “We shouldn’t have done that.”

Now my body was telling me that was not a correct thought. That a great fuck with a really big cock and lots of cummimg was exactly what we had needed. But that was fractionally before I heard the banging on the door.

“There are cameras everywhere”, Bob said. “We will be punished for this.”

Before he could get his cock completely out of me, I heard a key turn in the lock and James came in together with Nancy. As Bob finished pulling very wetly out of me, James took him and pulled him out of the room. Nancy came over to me and picked up my shoes and tiny wardrobe lying on the floor.

“Silly girl, Daisy”, she said. “You know the rules. People have been banished for this. No fucking in your cunt. It should be easy enough, even for a slut like you.”

She pulled me up and held my wrists together in front of me while she put on a pair of handcuffs. Then she knelt and put on a pair of ankle restraints with a chain between them long enough to allow me to walk.

I could feel Bob’s cum running down my leg as Nancy added a collar and leash.

“Come on”, she said. “Miss Jane has seen the feed, she wants to see both of you in her office. Maybe you’ll be back with the herd or maybe you’ll be out on the street naked and penniless.”

To be continued.
Published 
Written by DaisyBegsYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments