Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reward

"BabyDoll gets what she deserves…"

15
5 Comments 5
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

You are leaning back against a pile of cushions and pillows, blindfolded, bound, gagged, and naked.  Your arms are snugly bound behind your back.  Not too tight but you know that you’re not going anywhere.  The ropes are softer than the kind you see on work sites or when you’ve been out camping.  

Your legs are also bound but in a peculiar way.  They are wrapped, mid-thighs, trapping your heels to your buttocks.  Your knees are splayed, exposing your sex to the world.  You feel quite vulnerable yet safe because you know that he is in control and won’t let anything happen to you…but all control currently belongs to him.  

A hard bit-gag is trapped between your teeth, wedging your mouth partially open, and secured behind your head along with a satin cloth blindfold.  Your senses of touch, hearing, and smell are being heightened by the wait… 

You wonder how long he will keep you waiting.  How long have you waited already?  You can hear him lightly breathing and smell his cologne.  His steps are gentle and even as he walks around preparing what he has in store for you…b ut the waiting… 

The waiting is more excruciating than anything you are feeling right now.  Is he going to punish you for some transgression that you are currently unaware of?  No girl is perfect.  Surely you have forgotten something that he has noticed but not forgotten or even mentioned.  He likes to save them up, these slights and mistakes, for times like this. 

You hear small cases being opened and feel slight movements on the bed.  He is placing things exactly as he wants them so that he may access them without looking as he administers both punishments and rewards. You have watched this process so many times. He is so thorough and meticulous.  Despite all of his human flaws and weaknesses outside of this room, in here, he is almost perfect.  He is in control.  He is precise. And he does everything just right. He makes you feel both wanted and needed but also safe.

He takes control so that you can relinquish every care in the world except what is happening in the exact moment. 

Finally, he speaks, “you have been so good this week, BabyDoll." You feel yourself blush.  He sounds warm and happy.  “I think today is going to be a reward day.” 

With that, you feel him lean in and kiss you on your cheek.  Soft, warm kisses that ease their way to your earlobe.  He takes the lobe into his mouth.  Feels so hot as if all of the blood in your head has rushed to meet his affections. He bites softly and drags his teeth and lips…you feel his hot breath inside your ear… 

He caresses your left breast, lightly pinching your nipple as he continues kissing behind your ear and slowly makes his way down your neck….you shudder.  His other hand glides from your shoulder and down your side, tickling slightly as his touch is so light until he firmly grabs the fleshiness of your ass.  You know that he has a weakness for your ass, and you moan slightly. 

He breaks contact with you but not before you feel him stretch forward and kiss you on the very tip of your nose. 

“Now BabyDoll, as long as you can follow my instructions TO-THE-LETTER, this will be an immensely pleasurable night for you.  Do you understand?  Nod your head if this is clear enough guidance for you.”  You nod your head to the affirmative.  “Good BabyDoll.” 

You feel the bed let up as he stands and walks slowly to your front.  He reaches forward and caresses your other cheek, the side that he has not received any love or attention.  Next you hear, no feel, him retrieve something…. 

You inhale slightly because you have no idea what comes next… 

The cold leather clapper touches the center of your chest…. aaaaah.  You know this feeling.  It’s the riding crop.  He trails it down your belly and you tense up as it briefly touches your clitoris and down to your pussy lips.  He drags it excruciatingly slow back up the same way it came, stopping after he reaches your sternum. He lifts your chin with it and holds it in place. 

“Gorgeous….”, is all he says.  

He holds you there for such a long time before he releases your chin to drop ever so slightly.  He lightly taps your left breast and nipple, building into a crescendo. It isn’t really painful but the contact creates an indescribable sensitivity.  You feel your pussy getting warm.   He repeats the process on your right breast.  Your pussy gets hot. 

SNAP!  The crop’s leather clapper makes a stinging contact with your left nipple.  SNAP!  He completes his symmetrical attack on your right nipple, and you feel your sweltering  pussy begin to drip… 

Two more times he repeats this before everything ceases… the room grows quiet except for your breathing and his.  You squeeze your eyes closed because you feel an itch that cannot be scratched by anyone else in the world except for this one man… and he has temporarily withdrawn his attentions.  You moan ever so quietly, failing to hide your overwhelming desire for attention. 

He retrieves something else.  You can only assume that he has left the crop behind, but you’ve been wrong before.  So now you wait... again…

Suddenly you feel him grasp your right nipple…firmly but not with the harshness he has administered before.  He squeezes and pulls.  You feel it redden and get hot.  He leans forward and licks, then gently sucks the nipple… DEAR GOD!  It feels so amazing.  He stops and slightly pinches the left nipple and now you feel his real intentions.  The clamp squeezes firmly and he tightens it down.  He waits until you whimper and then stops.  Same for the right nipple.  Now your pussy is absolutely soaked! These individual and deliberate attentions have your sense of touch heightened to near overload.  

“Oh, my BabyDoll, I think you are getting a bit overstimulated!” he states because your brow is covered in sweat.  You hadn’t even noticed your perspiration until he had mentioned it. 

Your breathing has become a bit more shallow and rapid as the overwhelming sensations of your clamped nipples and itchy pussy have become the focus of your attention. 

He slaps your right tit and then your left tit.  It stings but he is still being gentle compared to the punishment days.  Over and over again, he administers tiny slaps to your breasts and nipples. The kind of controlled aggression he administers is an important facet of his mastery of you.  

Periodically he will stop to adjust the clamps, always tightening them a little bit more…. 

Then  the mini-assault stops…. 

Again, muted silence… 

Then you feel the pins make contact with the soft skin of your inner thighs…from your knee down to your groin, stopping short of the most sensitive skin. He calls it by some German name but you recognize it as the "pinwheel". Whatever it's called, it is excruciating! Pain...but not pain.  With an amateur or a sadist, you are pretty sure that it could be traumatic.  But not in his hands.  
 

TastyMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TastyMia

Alternating sides, he rubs one legs and rolls the wheel up and down the other, over and over, covering your body with lingering sharp pricks...  

He discards the nasty little instrument and you feel it hit the bed as he now uses both hands to caress wherever the wheel has touched. 
 

Kisses start  at your knees and as his strong hands slide down your inner legs, pushing them apart as his face progresses towards your center.  His lips touch your outer labia and kiss gently…you squirm slightly but he ignores this. Nibbling gently, he sucks them into his mouth and savors the texture and flavor.

With his right hand, he cups your bottom and pulls you into his face.  You feel the breath from his nose on your clitoris as he lightly chews and nibbles the skin, before sticking his tough out and plunging it into your hole. He fucks you with his tongue, and occasionally drags it up your slit and over your clitoris.  After repeating this four more times than you can count, he slides one finger…. then two into your dripping pussy.  

At first, he only penetrates you with his fingertips.  With each minute thrust, his fingers enter you more.  His flattened tongue trails up to the tip of your clitoris and across its covered shaft.  His fingers start to curl slightly as they delve deeper into the recesses of your soul. He now begins a gentle suckling of your entire clit and simultaneously makes contact with something in your cunt that makes you writhe… 'why did you think cunt just now?' You ask yourself. Such a filthy word but that’s how you feel right now…. filthy… whorish… his whore… 

His fingers start to move quicker, with a bit more focus as he drags them and pokes them into that one spot. Over and over again, he drags his fingers….and then starts to lick your clitoris tip and suck, and bite with his lips and teeth at the same time!  It's overwhelming!  The buildup comes so quick that you are teetering on the edge.  He is fucking your pussy with his hand and delivering masterful strokes to your screaming clitoris.  

He lifts his head and tells you, “Cum, BabyDoll… cum whenever you feel like it." You let the orgasm go and the release is overwhelming!  Your body tenses and he is not showing any signs of slowing down… Your body is wracked with pleasure and your orgasm cascades over you like a release of physical pleasure and emotion unmatched by anything else. Just as you think it is over, the wave catches you again and you experience a second and a third orgasm, crying for him to stop.

 The tears in your eyes are stinging as they roll down your face.  Mascara runs and your sinuses release, causing you to suck back in through your nose… and then he slows… ever so deliberately… giggling as you jump slightly at his touch upon your sex… your breathing slowly returns to normal and your moaning and watery eyes subside…

He releases the knots and frees first your legs… then your arms and wrists. 

Finally, he reveals himself as he removes the blindfold.  Your eyes are sensitive to the light and you close them briefly… he kisses moves up to kiss your closed eyelids, removes the gag, and kisses you deeply.  He pulls you on top of him and holds you with a close and warm embrace. 

He returns you to the mattress and proceeds to rub your arms, wrists, hands, and fingertips, kissing each as he goes. Then he does the same for your legs and feet, kissing behind your knees and tasting the accumulated salt from your sweat.  He ends by holding you and gently caressing every square inch of you that he can reach…his cock is rock hard, but his only concern is completing the reward that he had promised you. 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by RangerDude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments