Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reward Ch. 4

"Little one learns that work can be pleasurable."

4
2 Comments 2
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I read and searched for several hours then went to work. Working the night shift gives you plenty of time to think and read, I did both and knew I would have more questions than answers at the end of the night. Knowing Alex was a few floors away made me want to visit him, but we both liked our job and I didn’t want to get either of us in trouble.

The night was going by pretty much as usual and slowly. I wished for something to happen. During the slow times I tend to read and lose myself in words.

As I was reading a story on my e-reader I got an e-mail, it was from Alex:

‘Hello little one,

I have been thinking about our conversation all night and I think I know the perfect outfit for you. I will go and purchase it tomorrow before work and we can take it to your house afterwards. I took the liberty of buying you a present before work today and put it in your bottom desk drawer for you, be sure that you retrieve it after reading this e-mail. Please follow all the instructions on the card to the letter. I would be displeased if you were to fail your first semi-official order.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sir’

My heart skipped a beat knowing he had planned something for work, so much work being my respite. I wanted to know what he had in mind for my outfit and I could not wait to see it. I let my mind wander a bit to what he would want me to wear.

We had talked about what he liked in erotic attire so I would wager that there was a corset, leather and chains somewhere in the outfit he had in mind. He told me once that he wanted a girl bound with chains in a tight corset and tall leather boots just waiting for him. Would be really do that, was that what he was planning for me… I was dying to ask him. Would I let him? That was an easy answer, I would. I have given myself to him and I would do whatever he wanted.

I took a deep breath and opened my desk drawer revealing a medium sized black box with a red ribbon around it and an envelope lying on top. I looked around to see if anyone was paying attention and placed the box on my desk. I stared at it for a while before taking the envelope and placing it on the desktop. I untied the ribbon and opened the box. My eyes went wide as I saw the blue bullet atop the black silk lining. I closed the box fast and read the note:

‘Well done little one, you are following orders as you should. Please know that I am proud of you and I would do nothing to harm you.

I can think of no better place for you to practice your control then where you must have control. If you had not noticed there is no remote; that I will keep. I promise you that I will not put you in any danger, but you will enjoy work tonight, as will.

You are to go to the restroom and insert your new toy then return to your desk and e-mail me. Dependent on how fast you accomplish your task is how much difficulty you will have during the rest of your shift. Please be hasty little one.

Sir’

I blushed as I stood up and walked to the restroom. I chose the last stall and did as I was told. The idea of being teased at work had turned me on tremendously. My panties were already soaked and clinging to me. My skin tingled as I inserted the bullet letting a low moan escape. I knew that I was going to be at his mercy. I flattened my skirt as I left the restroom and sat at my desk. I felt the bullet driven deeper. I arranged my skirt so that I was not sitting on it. I knew that this was going to make my panties very wet by the end of the night.

I sent my e-mail and waited for his response. His response was by starting the bullet. The pulsing sent a gasp from my lips and a shiver along my spine. I thought it was a punishment, but I was quick and followed orders. The vibrations continued and increased as I gripped the arms of my chair and breathed as if hyperventilating. I wondered how he knew what my reaction was and if I was following orders. I will have to ask him later. I pushed my chair in and put my hands under the desktop. I thought about taking the bullet out, but I just knew that he would know and punish me.

I rode the vibrations trying to slow my breathing and calm myself; I was losing that battle. I neared the point of no return as the floor supervisor walked closer to my cubical. ‘Crap I’m going to get caught.’ The bullet slowed as he approached. My supervisor and I chatted a few minutes and then he was gone to finish his checks.

As he moved farther away I took a deep breath and felt the vibrations increase again. He pulsed the speed making me jump with each rapid increase. I neared orgasm and again he slowed as I received a new e-mail. It was from Alex as it was marked urgent, I read quickly:

‘Oh little one you are such a good girl. You were very fast so I spared you an awkward conversation with John as he did his checks, but remember that you have not been given permission for release. As I am sure you have surmised, I can see you and will know by the look upon your face.

Please be a good girl for me and enjoy the pleasure until the end of your shift and do not remove your new toy until I tell you.

With Love,

Sir’

He didn’t ask for a response, but I did e-mail him and tell him that I would comply with his orders. I smiled as I read the ‘with love’ it is always nice to know that someone loves you. The vibrations did subside some as I read this e-mail and returned one to him, but they increased shortly after.

As the vibrations pulsed from almost nothing to frantically fast I swallowed moans and my skin tingled. The timings of his pulses were near perfect to draw me closer and closer to disobeying. I don’t remember putting my hand down my skirt and into my panties. My desire to cum being spurred on by not only his rhythmic use of the bullet, but my rubbing and squeezing of my own clit. If he didn’t stop soon I would need to be punished.

He stopped cold. I was left stuttering my breath and wanting to finish.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

I looked around thinking that he might be visiting me but I saw no one wandering around. I heard a co-worker ask if I had plans for lunch today and I told her that it was business as usual tonight. We both laughed and I smiled when I saw Alex walking toward me.

Just the sight of him sent shockwaves through my entire body. I wanted to run to him and fall into his arms. I took a deep breath and held my ground. I smiled knowing that I was learning control. I heard two co-workers leaving for lunch asking why Alex was here and that he was so mysterious and just plain hot. I wanted to glare at them but instead I just smiled wider.

Alex and I ended up leaving the building for our hour long lunch. He simply told me to follow him and I did as I was told. We walked the block to a park and he would spike the bullet periodically making me hold tighter to him and inhale sharply. I didn’t know what he had planned but I him to let me finish.

He approached a bench and pulled me to him. The park was dark and barren of anyone. I stood between his legs as his fingertips tickled my legs while he lifted my skirt. He said he wanted to see how wet I was and told me to hold my skirt up. I held the rolled hem at my waist while his fingers explored my panties. He smiled at me as he pulled my panties aside and rubbed me. My head went back as I moaned. He stopped and told me to look at him and not look away. I locked my eyes with his and as a reward he pushed his fingers inside me. I shuttered under his touch. He pushed my panties down and I stepped out of them. The cool night air mixing with my wetness sent a chill up my spine and I fought to maintain eye contact.

Alex lifted me up and pulled me closer. I was now straddling him as his fingers returned to my pussy. He pulled the bullet out and I felt him enter me. My back arched pushing him deeper. He grabbed my face and forced me to look at him. He reminded me to keep my eyes on his.

Using only my waist to move me up and down he pounded into me until I was screaming his name. To keep me quieter he pushed my wet panties into my mouth. I heard him repeat my name over and over as he neared his climax. The earlier near orgasm combined with his feverish pounding had me on edge and in a constant battle with my body to not lose my control. I grabbed his shirt wanting to tear it off him, but he pulled my arms behind my back and held my wrists with his hand. I was where he wanted me, under his control.

I pushed my hips down tight against him wanting him to give me permission. I tried to entice him with every movement. He held his ground and me. Alex pushed hard into me, let go of my wrists, grabbed my waist and pulled me off him. His cock now lay hard between my legs as I shook above him. He smiled and told me that we needed to get back to work. He pulled my panties from my mouth, put them in his pocket and kissed me as I whimpered.

We walked back to work and he told me that he had wanted to tease me at work for sometime but didn’t expect to get so aroused. He asked me if I wanted to spend the day with him after work and I could only muster a quiet ‘yes, sir.’ What I wanted to say was that I wanted to spend as much time as possible with him.

After leaving work that morning I followed Alex to his house. He unlocked his door and motioned for me to enter. As he closed and locked the door he pounced. He picked me up and carried me to his room, threw me on his bed and finished what he started during our lunch break.

I was drowning in his speed and force, trying to keep up with his orders. He changed his mind several times and kept me on my toes. I can’t remember most of the morning except that I fell asleep overly satisfied, exhausted and being held in his arms.

I awoke for the second day in a row to the smell of breakfast, I wondered if he ever slept. I, on the other hand, had slept very soundly and was excited to start the day. As I jumped out of bed and put on a robe that was laid out on the dresser by the door. I had to hold up the hem so that I didn’t trip as I traipsed down the stairs following my nose.

Alex and I exchanged our ‘mornings’ like an old married couple, it made me smile. I asked where my clothes were. He smiled when he told me that they were shredded. The imagery of him tearing my clothes off that morning was enough to make me squirm some.

To change the subject I started asking questions but when I was finally out of questions I asked him about my surprise and the outfit. He told me that the surprise at work one was his fantasies and he still needed to purchase my outfit and I needed to be patient. He didn’t say if the work fantasy was a onetime event and I didn’t ask. I did want him to elaborate on the outfit but he refused. I think he is still teaching me patience.

We sat and stared at each other for a few minutes then he asked if I would mind clearing the table so he could take care of a few things. I didn’t mind since he cooked, but I did wonder what he needed to take care of. I thought about what he might have planned while I washed the dishes. I knew that he was up to something, but could think of nothing except ‘dirty’ things. I smiled as my mind wandered.

I felt his hands brush up the sides of the robe stopping at the bare skin of my neck. His fingertips caressed my skin as he moved them from the sides of my neck to the back. He slowly lowered the robe kissing my neck and back as he revealed my skin. His fingers tickled along my spine as my head fell back, my eyes closed and my skin tingled. The kisses moved up my back and to my neck, he bit my collar bone and spun me around to face him. I looked up at him with my eyes wide to see his devilish grin.

Alex lifted me up and sat me on the counter and pulled my hips to the very edge. I wrapped my legs around him and locked my ankles against his back. Our lips met as his fingers pushed under my ass cheeks until he was cupping them. He lifted me up and carried me up the stairs.
Published 
Written by Ceolaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments