Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Room

"Mike and Alice have a special room in their house"

11
2 Comments 2
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Alice never talked with anyone else about the extra room in their house at the end of the hallway. It wasn't anything that really came up in conversation. If anyone asked, she simply said they used it as a storage room and didn't open the door. No one besides her and her husband Mike ever went in, and she had a special reason not to go in if she didn't need to.

Mike was a stockbroker and made very good money. They had no children, but a few years into his career, he bought them... Well, Alice really thought of it as a mansion. She didn't come from poverty, but even so, this was still the largest house she had ever lived in. It officially had four bedrooms. The master suite with its spacious bathroom and walk-in closet was certainly enough for both of them. They set one bedroom up as Alice's craft room and office. The third was a guest room for company. Mike had a workshop in their garage that he used for tinkering on some weekends.

That just left one room. "The room," Alice and Mike called it.

Mike was a dominant man, and Alice was naturally submissive. Both had a kinky streak, and as Mike was naturally the leader, he had a plan. As they were moving in, he shared it with her.

It was quite simple, from Alice's perspective. There was just one rule: anytime Alice was in that room - for any reason at all - she had to be completely nude from her ankles (he allowed her to wear socks or slippers if the floor was cold) to the top of her head.

On the wall opposite the door, there was a single window, which had blinds that were never opened. There was a bright, but nondescript light fixture in the middle of the ceiling with a switch next to the door. There were a couple of electrical outlets here and there. Other than that, and the four walls, the room had come with nothing else remarkable.

Mike outfitted the room with a few special items. There was a bed in the corner - really just a box spring, mattress and fitted satin sheet. It wasn't often that their sallies into that room didn't end with Alice on the bed on her back and Mike on top of her, fucking her into incoherence. Alice bought a few sheets for it in different colors and changed them out every time they had a session, picking a new color (of course, she changed the bed completely bare).

The item in the room that Alice feared the most was the punishment chair. Alice didn't have much of a rebellious streak in her, but if she got mouthy, Mike would just say, "That's enough, Alice. Go to the room and wait for your punishment!" Alice's blood would suddenly run cold and she would almost automatically meekly reply, "Yes, sir." Of course, going into the room required her to disrobe first, so she would go to their bedroom to do so. She would put on a robe to make the trip down the hall, dropping it off her shoulders and leaving it on the floor outside the door.

Inside, the punishment chair waited. It was a plain, wooden chair, but Mike had augmented it. He cut a section of an office rolling chair mat the size of the seat and glued it on upside-down. The mat had little spike-like protuberances that were meant originally to anchor it to a carpet, but it made for a torturous surface to sit on. In front of the chair was a short footstool.

Whenever she was ordered to sit in the chair she was to put her feet on the stool and her hands behind her head. Lifting her feet to the stool increased the weight on her bottom and the spikes dug into her bottom flesh, tenderizing it in advance for the paddle or the strap Mike would shortly use on her. When her punishment was particularly harsh, he would sometimes follow it up with more chair time while she was still crying. Sitting on that seat with her bottom red and burning after a spanking never failed to redouble her sobs and fill her eyes anew with hot tears.

If Mike spanked her over his knee, he would usually sit on the edge of the bed and beckon her over his knee. But he also procured a spanking bench. It had a large flat padded top for her torso to lay on, and a smaller, wider padded platform below it for her to kneel on. There were rings at the corners to bind her, but Mike didn't use them, as Alice never needed to be restrained (it was a bit of a point of pride for her). He would order her on the bench with her knees as far apart as she could manage. It never failed to make her face turn bright red as she could almost feel his burning gaze on her most private place.

JennaEwell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennaEwell

There was a chest of drawers that held Mike's entire collection of BDSM and sex toys. He had Lexan rods, leather straps and tawses of all widths and thicknesses imaginable, wooden paddles of all manner of sizes - some of which he had made himself at his workbench in the garage. In addition, there were more than a few butt plugs as well as various dildos and vibrators. There were more than a few instances where Mike put Alice over the bench and rather than punish her he simply worked her ass and pussy over with the toys to the point where she couldn't tell when one orgasm ended and the next began.

Alice knew that everything in the room was intended to be used on her - there was nothing that was meant for him. She asked him about this once and his answer made her heart melt, "I don't need anything. You're the best sex toy I could ever imagine having."

Of course, the room wasn't the only place they had fun, but when they did things outside of the room, they were much more vanilla by comparison. But whenever things went kinky, it always started with Alice being ordered to the room. Sometimes Mike would just say out of the blue, "Alice, please go to the room and wait for me." Unlike when a punishment was in the offing, she knew she didn't have to wait in that awful chair. Instead, she would get undressed in the bedroom, walk to the room in her robe, drop it and simply stand in the center of the room and wait. She could never guess what he had in mind when he sent her there, but it was almost always mind-blowing.

Of course, the one rule applied only to her. Mike never entered the room nude, and only ever ended up that way when he was fucking her. Sometimes he would unzip his pants and have her kneel and suck his cock. As she thought back on that, the contrast in her mind's eye of the scene was striking. She, completely naked, and he clothed completely normally, with even his hard cock not visible, buried as it was deep in her throat.

Alice had a lithe figure and she had to admit that in its own way the room encouraged her to skip dessert more than once. Mike sometimes ordered her into the room and simply sit on the bed and looked at her. He never failed to tell her how beautiful she was, which always made her smile. He would tell her to assume various poses, always designed to prominently display her nude body for him. He liked her to stand very straight, with her chest thrust out. She had (to her mind) fairly ordinary tits. Of course, when she was in the room, the nipples were always hard little nubs. Often he would walk behind her as she stood and bring his hands around her to cup and fondle them. She would always close her eyes and eke out a little moan as he did.

He liked as well to order her to do calisthenic moves for him. She wasn't quite so fond of that. If he made her jog in place, her boobs would bounce up and down uncomfortably. She knew he did that to watch, but she wasn't sure whether the bouncing display pleased him more or the knowledge that it was that ever so slight imposition on her. But best of all was when he had her bend over and put her hands on her knees. He would stand next to her and rub her bottom. Then he would ask her to move her feet further apart and he'd rub her moist slit, turning the volume in her clit up to eleven.

But what Alice loved most of all was when he just held her. She would lay her head on his shoulder with her arms around his back and his around hers. He always joked, "Naked hugs are the best hugs, aren't they?" But she had to admit they were.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments