Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Soumis Resort - Arrival

"A mysterious woman takes Lucy under her wing in the Soumis Resort."

5
2 Comments 2
7.2k Views 7.2k
670 words 670 words
Lucy’s car breaks down and she is in the middle of nowhere at midnight. She looks around for any sound of life and finds that she is at a cross road. She could go left where you can see the city or right there is a ragged motel a few blocks away. She decides to go to the motel and begins to walk. After a long trek she finally gets to the motel and sees no one at the counter. She looks around the hotel and sees the walls were a beautiful pattern of gold and burgundy swirls. She finally spots a key with the room number. Seeing that no one is around she turns around and begins to leave, but only to see a young woman slamming the door shut.

"Welcome to my hotel. What may I do for you?" says the woman.

Lucy backs up a little startled "Just looking to use a phone, my car broke down," she said, startled.

"Only customers can use the phone" the woman says as she steps closer so her large breasts are in her face.

Lucy shifts uncomfortably, “Okay, how much for the night?"

"It is 100 dollars a night for the special. But know that that includes..." the woman says as her big tits bounce and slide across her face.

Lucy leans back and reaches into her purse handing her five twenty dollar bills before she can finish her sentence.

"There, can I use the phone now?” trying to gently push her away, starting to feel very uncomfortable.

Lucy awkwardly walks by the woman and up to her room. She turns the key and enters. The room has a nice bed, a lamp, no windows, and a TV. Lucy lies down on the bed; it has been a hectic day. She stands up and walks to the phone deciding which of her friends to call to pick her up. She punches in the number for her friend Laura and waits for her to pick up. She hears nothing to only find that the phone is disconnected.

Lucy throws down the phone in frustration "Dammit!"

Suddenly the clock dings, revealing that it is 2 am.

LilithSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilithSmith

She decides to stay and lies down on the bed and tries to go to sleep. She falls asleep thinking of how she would get home.

Lucy wakes seeing nothing. There was a cloth on her face and metal cuffs on her wrists. She has been blindfolded and is in chains. She gasps and tries to break free, flailing her arms and legs.

"Those are chains. You can't break them," she hears the woman’s voice.

Lucy relaxes “What, who’s there!?" she shouts, starting to feel very afraid.

The woman puts a gag in her mouth. "You’re so damn noisy and you are my slave tonight. That's what you paid for sweetheart," she commands.

Lucy tried to scream, but is muffled by the gag and starts to cry

"Isn't that cute?" as she wraps a collar around her neck and pulls her downwards.

"Your my slut; understand?" she commands again.

Lucy, not being able to understand what is happening, shakes her head yes.

"Stay still," she says.

Lucy tries to hold herself as still as possible. Her legs start to shake in fear.

The woman impatiently rips off all of her clothes leaving her exposed and nude. Lucy's breast flop out of her torn shirt as she gently whimpers, feeling very vulnerable. The woman takes off her blindfold. Lucy sees her in high heels, red corset, and tits begging to pop out of them.

"If you decide to, you may stay here from now on," as the woman takes her clothes and removes the gag.

Lucy doesn't understand what's going on, but somehow the words fell out of her mouth.

Lucy gently whispers, “Yes. I would like to stay,” while looking up at the woman and glaring at her tits, her eyes still full of tears making her makeup run as her new life begins.

Published 
Written by MissSpanky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments