Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Submissive Side of Lust - Part 5

10
4 Comments 4
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
“Make love to me.” I whisper.

“No”

“Please, please make love to me, I need to feel you.”

You reach down my legs one at a time to undo the leather cuffs on my ankles and rub the skin underneath to bring back the feeling.

“Please” I beg, “I want you now”.

Your fingers slide under the waistband of my v-string panties and start to pull them down under my bottom. With a little grin on my lips I pull my legs up to my chest to let you slide them completely off. It’s really a quickly thought out idea to expose myself to you in hopes that you will make love to me.

“You’re such a little tease. We’re going to do this my way.”

A sense of disappointment settles in me. “Please make love to me.” I say as I bring my hands up toward your shoulders, wanting to pull you down on top of me.

“Roll over onto your knees and grab the headboard with your hands. I want your ass nice and high.”

Quickly I roll over and do as I’m told. Both my glove covered hands grasping the phallic looking spindle in the center of the headboard.

I spread my knees to let you come up behind me easily.

Still in darkness from the blindfold, all I can do is hold on to the headboard and wait. With one of your hands on my bottom to steady yourself I feel the fingers of your other hand spreading my womanhood and slipping into me.

“Oh, you’re nice and wet, nice and ready for me”

“Make love to me, please.”

“I’m not going to make love to you tonight but I will do something else. Tell me what it is.”

I can feel you sliding the tip of your penis up and down against my womanhood, spreading my lips but not entering me. I push back from the headboard but you pull away.

The innocent shy little schoolgirl in me tries to come out but I’m in no position to be shy. My pink bottom is in the air, my breasts exposed and I’m holding onto a phallic like object. It’s not possible to be shy right now but all that comes out is a quiet whisper.

“Fuck me.”

“What?”

Oh, don’t torture me. Mustering as much courage as I can I loudly say it! The schoolgirl in me has retreated to the corner and pulled her skirts tightly around her legs and is covering her eyes.

“Fuck me. I want you to fuck me. I want you inside me, fuck me.”

With the words just crossing my lips I feel your penis sliding completely into me. Not slow and tender but holding my hips and pushing all the way in until I feel your hips pressing against my bottom. A sting spreads from my sore bottom up to my brain causing me to whimper. Your fingers squeezing my hips tightly and pulling me back onto your penis.

Each time that you are completely in me the air escapes from my lips in a broken purr. My head is dropping down between my arms onto a pillow. I don’t know when I started biting my lips but I can feel a twinge of pain from where my teeth are pressing down.

Your hand slides up my side to my shoulder and I feel you grabbing my ponytail and starting to pull. My head lifts up in response to your pull as the blindfold falls to the mattress.

“Look at me. I want to see your face. I want to see your orgasm building in your eyes and I want to see your face when you cum.”

“Yes sir.” is all I can manage to say as another deep thrust makes my womanhood quiver and sends sensations tingling through me.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS



Your other hand is tracing underneath me, touching my neck and chest. Dragging your fingernails against my skin. Grasping one of my breasts and toying with my nipple. Your hand moves to my stomach and pressing in as if you’re trying to feel your penis when you thrust into me then continuing down to my clitoris.

You’re rhythmically thrusting your penis into me. I try to squeeze you with all the muscles of my lower stomach, trying to hold you inside me.

“Where do you want me to cum?”

“aahhh!” I can’trespond. The sensation of my orgasm is starting to roll upon me.

“Where do you want me to cum, tell me now or I'll stop?”

“In…..side…..me.” is all I can mutter.

“Good girl, now let me feel you cum. Let me feel your orgasm on my cock!”

With a gentle rub of your thumb on my clitoris it rolls over me. My feet lift up into the air as I tense and start to kick up and down against the mattress. My hands are squeezing the phallic spindle tightly as if it’s a penis that I’m trying to make climax. Sensations roll from my core to all the parts of my body.

I feel your body pressed tightly and hear a deep groan. Your last thrusts are long and deep. My body tensing and squeezing your penis inside me, holding you there, not wanting you to part from me. Your body pressing down against my back, your head on my shoulders and your stomach against my lower back.

I collapse down onto the mattress as my fingers slip from the phallic spindle.

**************

Lying here in your arms and with our legs tangled together we both struggle to stay awake.

“Is your ass okay, I didn’t hurt you did I?”

“My BOTTOM is fine. You know I don’t like when you curse.”

“It was fun to spank your ass like that. You deserved it.” you say with a little smile on your lips.

With my lips pursed and a little flutter of my eyes, I respond.

“It was oddly stimulating and freeing. I spend my days rushing around telling people what to do and tonight I was able to just let go. It was exciting not knowing what you were going to do or when.”

“Where did you get the idea for the feather, pinwheel and the metal balls?”

“Just something I found when I was toy shopping.”

“Toy shopping!” I say with raised eyebrows “What else did you get?” The little schoolgirl in me was finally starting to poke her head out but has decided to quickly hide her face.

“Oh we have plenty of time to explore the other toys. Did you like when we fucked?”

Hitting your arm with a playful slap “I always like when we have sex but tonight I was really excited. I don’t normally climax from intercourse but it felt really good to climax with you inside me.”

Your fingers close on my ponytail and tilt my head upward toward you as you place a gentle kiss on my lips.

“Yeah, I liked fucking you, too. Sweet dreams baby”

Pulling myself closer to you and placing a soft kiss on your chest as the shy schoolgirl returns. My cheeks flushing red I whisper “I love when you make love to me but tonight I loved you fucking me.”

With my last ounce of energy I nuzzle my head against your chest. “Sweet dreams baby”

Published 
Written by michk111
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments