Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sweet Punishment of Mimi VanDiver

21
8 Comments 8
34.4k Views 34.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
“Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit,” Mimi muttered, as she ran down the sidewalk.

Late again for her weekly appointment with Mistress Katrina, she knew that her strict Domme would be highly irritated with her disrespectful behavior. She had warned Mimi that if it happened again that there would be consequences.

“Oh, God. She’s gonna skin me alive,” Mimi thought.

Her four inch stilettos, not made for comfort much less running, clicked on the concrete. Sprinting up the stone steps leading to the front door, Mimi ran to the elevator and punched the up button repeatedly. When the doors finally opened, she stepped inside and leaned against the wall.

Her chest was tight from worry and exertion. She walked down the dimly lit corridor to her Mistress’ high rise apartment. Her foot steps were muffled by plush carpet running the length of the long hallway. Rich red, gold, and burgundy tones colored the hallway, reeking of wealth. Mimi, longing to kick her pain causing shoes off, teetered her way to apartment 1818. Timidly knocking on the door, she waited for the inevitable.

“Well, Mimi, prompt, as usual, I see,” Mistress Katrina said, sarcastically.

“I’m so sorry, Mistress. I won’t give you any excuses this time,” Mimi said; eyes lowered respectfully.

“Good. Please, come in and let me see you,” Mistress Katrina replied.

Mimi stepped inside. Like every time, she was in awe with her surroundings. Thick, cream colored carpet covered from wall to wall. She knew how soft and cushiony it felt, having knelt upon it so many times in the past. Silk wall paper, colored in the most royal of blues, adorned the walls.

“Mimi, you look beautiful today,” Mistress Katrina stated.

Mimi stood still, posture straight, and let her Mistress gaze on her. She had taken great care with her appearance today. Her feminine skirt, a flattering soft pink, floated gracefully around her knees. Knowing how much her lady detested pantyhose, she wore a lacy white garter, nude colored stockings, and sheer white panties. A wispy, cream colored blouse completed the ensemble.

“A perfect lady,” Mistress Katrina whispered in her ear.

Mimi shivered. Her Mistress’ hot breath tickled her neck. Their bodies, radiating heat and sexual need, nearly touched. She felt a warm, slender reach between her legs from behind and cup her shaved pussy. Mimi unconsciously opened her legs, needing more contact from the hand that she knew would be punishing her so deliciously.

“That’s a good girl. Open your legs wider for me,” the older woman hummed; her tongue tracing Mimi’s ear lobe.

Mimi moaned aloud, when her Mistress’ tongue darted into her ear canal, probing like a hard cock would do to wet, yielding pussy. She felt Katrina’s fingers scurry inside her panties, making their way to her unguarded holes. Her ass cheeks clenched slightly when two nimble fingers danced over her puckered anus.

“There’s just something about your asshole that I just can’t resist,” Katrina whispered.

Mimi arched her back, pushing her plump ass outward, and tried to urge those maddening fingers inside; all the while thinking about how much of an anal whore she was. The very tip on one finger probed her sphincter, teasing her, before moving upward to her very flooded pussy.

Mimi, unable to control her guttural moans, pumped her hips in time with the two fingers buried deep in her pussy. Her legs were getting rubbery, making it hard to stand at attention. Katrina finger fucked her roughly, teasing her G spot. Mimi’s pussy juices coated her labia, threatening to run down her thighs. She was about to cum.

“That’s enough,” Mistress Katrina announced, abruptly yanking her fingers free.

Katrina’s voice was strained, as if the encounter affected her, as well. She pushed Mimi towards her couch. Unsteady from lust and her hated shoes, Mimi stood where she was directed.

“Bend over the couch arm,” Mistress Katrina ordered.

Mimi felt her skirt being lifted over her ass, and then her panties pulled down to mid-thigh. Cold, slippery lube squirted over her exposed rosebud. A thrill coursed down her spine. She knew what was coming next.

Katrina pressed a butt plug the size of a small apple to Mimi’s resistant sphincter. Trying to help her lady out, Mimi pushed her ass out, relaxing her hole. The tip of the plug disappeared into the dark recesses of her rectum. The pressure against her hole increased, as Katrina pushed the toy deeper.

Her ass hole burned, as it was stretched paper thin to accommodate the wide girth. Mimi panted; the pressure in her ass becoming unbearable. When it felt like she was going to rip apart, the anal plug fell into place. Her tired muscle ring snapped closed around the neck; the flange holding it in place.

After pulling her panties up and righting her skirt, Katrina said, “Stand up. Compose yourself. We have a lunch date.”

Alarmed, Mimi said, “But…Mistress! You can’t possibly want to go into public NOW.”

“Why ever not? I’m famished,” Katrina calmly stated.

“But, people would know that I have…a toy…in my butt,” Mimi cried, embarrassed.

“How? How will they know? Do you plan to tell them that you are such a whore that you have to have your slutty ass filled wherever you go?” Mistress Katrina admonished.

“No,” Mimi mumbled.

“Then, I see no problem,” Katrina said, “But before we go, I want that bra off.”

“My shirt is very sheer! People will see!” Mimi said.

“Now, missy! I don’t give a flying fuck what people see,” Katrina snapped.

Mimi, doing as she was told, slipped her bra off and laid it neatly on the couch arm. Her nipples were puckered from the drafty room and from the constant stimulation of the soft fabric from her blouse. With a great sigh, she followed her mistress out the door.

Walking was difficult with the equivalent of an apple in her ass. The toy rolled around in her rectum, indirectly stimulating her pussy. Mimi could hardly concentrate on the walk. She felt like everyone in the whole city knew that her ass was packed, and that she felt like she was about to cum any minute.

They arrived at a private club that catered to the every whim of the wealthy. The manager himself escorted them to a secluded booth in the back of the dim room; totally private. Winking at Katrina, he helped her slide into the booth first, before assisting Mimi. She stiffened, as the manager’s hand cupped her ass; his fingers touching the flange of the butt plug.

“Be a dear and help her for me, Reg,” Katrina said, seductively.

A large grin etched his regal face. Making her stand back up, he pulled her panties down and assisted her to step out of them. He stand down in the booth opposite of Katrina, tugging Mimi down over his lap. Mimi’s face was pressed against the velvet booth covering; her ass upward.

Mimi’s pussy was swollen and drenched. Although she was highly humiliated, she loved every minute of this punishment. She felt Reg’s large, rough hand caress her exposed ass globes. She purred at his every touch, until his other hand slapped her ass sharply.

She squealed. Every strike moved her butt plug, shoving it deeper. It was almost as good as being fucked in the ass. Cream flooded her cunt, staining his black pants, as he ruthlessly spanked her. Tears flooded her eyes.

“That’s enough, dear. We don’t want to make her cum yet,” Katrina warned.

Konnor18cm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Konnor18cm



With one last slap directly on the end of the toy, Reg stopped. Mimi lay sobbing on his lap. Her ass, bright red and radiating heat, wiggled.

“Oh please! Mistress, don’t make him stop,” she wailed.

“Quit your blubbering. You’re acting like a baby,” Katrina said, cruelly, “Get on your knee…under the table.”

Mimi slid under the table. She nestled herself between his thighs and quickly opened Reg’s pants. His hard cock lay bobbing against his hairy belly. She wrapped her hand around his shaft, pulling it up to her mouth.

Reg, hissing in pleasure, reached down and freed his full heavy nut sack. Mimi swirled her tongue all over his balls, sucking one gently into her warm mouth. She stroked his rock hard pole up and down, squeezing the crown. Pre cum spilled from his piss slit, lubricating her hand.

She let his testicle fall from her mouth, and then held his sac up. Her tongue danced a path downward to his hairy anus. His hands clenched her hair tightly, as she tickled his pucker with her tongue.

Unable to stand any longer, he yanked her head up and pushed his throbbing cock into her open mouth. Mimi, no stranger to cock sucking, swallowed his dick in one pass. She swallowed repeatedly, feeling his cock tremble.

She willed her body to relax, as the manager fucked her face. Every so often, he would go far enough in throat that she would gag. Her pussy was humming with need; a constant stream of pussy nectar puddled in the floor. She very badly wanted to finger herself and almost did, when she felt the pointed toe of her Mistress’ shoe probe her slit.

Mimi lost herself in sensation. Her throat was being ravaged by the manager’s stone cock; her pussy tickled by her mistress’ patent leather shoe. Reg, after several savage thrusts, pulled his cock out of Mimi’s mouth. She barely had time to catch her breath before he aimed his dick at her face. Thick ropes of hot white cum splattered, matting her eyelashes and running down her nose.

“Before you get up, Mimi, lick my shoe clean. I want all trace of your pussy slime off my expensive pump,” Katrina growled.

Mimi rotated her body, until she faced her Mistress. Surprised to Katrina’s legs wide open and her fingers buried in her own puss, she could only stare. Her mistress’ fingers rapidly flicked her fat clit back and forth, making the tiny pearl swell enough to peek out from under the hood.

Longing to sink her face deep into Katrina’s trembling cunt, she resisted the urge and bent to lick the slimy cream off the shoe. Her mistress’ moans and sighs grew louder. Mimi glanced back at the fragrant snatch before her. The older woman now had four fingers inside her slick hole, while she pulled on her erect nub.

Tiny jets of oyster colored cream spurted between Katrina’s fingers, as her legs stiffened. Mimi watched her lady’s pussy clamp down on her fingers. Even in the near dark under the table, she could see Katrina’s pussy turn bright red.

As her mistress rode the waves of pleasure that coursed through her body, Mimi felt her own pussy tremble with need. Even her ass, still full of toy, ached with need. She knew better than to ease her need. All in good time.

Katrina pulled her oily fingers out of her satisfied cunt and wiped them on Mimi’s face. Using her foot, she nudged Mimi out from under the table. Her once lovely face was coated in drying sperm and slippery juice. Her makeup smeared. Hard, brown nipples strained to be free of their confines. Her floaty skirt tucked in her waist band.

The anal plug dangled from Mimi’s loose anus. One good push, and it would fall from her ass. Katrina pushed it back into her ass and pulled the woman toward her.

“You have never looked so beautiful or desirable than you do now,” she said, kissing the Mimi deeply, “Come on. Let’s go home. I have a strap on that’s calling your name.”

Mimi’s cheeks reddened, when she realized that her lady wasn’t going to let her clean up. Straightening her spine, she left her panties and the cum stained seats behind her. Looking neither left nor right, she walked as fast as her throbbing feet would allow her.

“I’m so proud of you. Ignoring all those stares and comments,” Katrina smiled.

She led Mimi to the fluffy couch and pushed her down on it. Mimi winced, as the butt plug stabbed into her again. She watched Katrina disappear into a room and quickly reappear with some leather straps. Her mistress placed her on her knees, pushing her head flat on the couch.

Mimi found herself hog tied; her arms secured to her legs. Now, with her ass high in the air, and her pussy wide open, she waited for her punishment to begin. She heard Katrina moving around behind her.

Her body began to tremble, as her mistress placed a velvet covered clamp on her clit hood. A few seconds past, as Katrina maneuvered the clamp so that part of it touched her pearl directly. Now, the sweet torture would begin.

With a barely audible click, her clit clamp began to vibrate gently. Mimi moaned loudly; her body already primed and ready to explode. It felt like thousands of tiny tongues licking her nub over and over.

“Don’t you dare cum, missy!” Mistress Katrina snarled.

“Yes, Mistress,” Mimi moaned.

She felt Mistress Katrina’s fingers playing with her butt plug. Suddenly, she yanked the toy out of Mimi’s anus. Howling loudly, tears engulfed her eyes. The pain, although intense, was a welcome change from the constant pressure.

“Oh, my sweet Mimi, you should see this. Your rose bud has bloomed. It’s a lovely shade of crimson and so loose that I could drive a truck through it,” Katrina laughed.

The intense cramps radiating from her ass started to ease. Now, she felt empty; incredibly empty. Cool air touched her swollen anus briefly, before traveling up into her gut. With the pain now gone, it was hard to ignore her turgid clit. Mimi’s body wiggled, trying to escape the vibrations.

“Bad girl!” her Mistress taunted, as she increased the vibrations.

“UGH!” Mimi grunted.

“What do you want to do, Mimi? What do you want me to do to you?” Katrina asked.

“Make me cum, please. Fuck my asshole…my dirty whorish ass hole,” Mimi begged.

“As you wish, but don’t you cum until I say you can,” Katrina warned.

Mimi felt the blunt tip of her Mistress’ strap on nudge her slack anal ring. She pushed back against it, plunging it all the way into her gut with ease. It felt so good…so intense. Mistress Katrina’s hand gripped her hips and slammed into her. The sounds of skin slapping skin filled the air, as the heavy scent of pussy perfumed their surroundings.

“Can I cum, Mistress?” she screamed; her orgasm eminent.

“Not yet, love,” Katrina teased, as she maxed the vibrations out.

“Pleaseeeeeeeee. I need to cum… can’t hold on much longer,” Mimi cried.

“NOW,” Katrina ordered.

Mimi gave in, letting the powerful contractions gathering in her pussy engulf her. Pearly cunt cream gushed from her slit, splashing Katrina’s thighs. Wave after wave washed over her tired body, as several orgasms overlapped each other. Her body drenched in sweat. With one last hoarse scream, Mimi passed out from pleasure.

Taking pity on her sweet Mimi, Katrina turned off the vibrations and released the clamp. She eased the strap on out of the girl’s ass. Mimi’s exhausted sphincter quivered, as it tried to return to its tight pucker. She untied her, stretched her legs out, and flipped her over. Several minutes later, Mimi opened her eyes and focused on her mistress.

“Thank you, Mistress, and I promise to be on time next week,” she smiled, knowing full well that she would be late… again.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments