Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Terrible Virgin - Part I

"What does a terrible virgin have to offer?"

12
6 Comments 6
6.5k Views 6.5k
6.0k words 6.0k words
This story only available on Lush Stories. If you are reading it elsewhere, it has been stolen.

He shivered, his teeth biting into the pillow, as he felt her hot tongue trace lingering strokes up his spine. With every languorous lick, she would return to the point of origin, pucker her pink shining lips, and blow coldly along the wet streaks. He lay spread-eagled and face down, with his wrists and ankles tied by black silk to each corner of the iron bedstead. By the time she had reached his neck and was licking and blowing the inner edges of his ear, he was shaking and trying to grind himself into the sheets. She sat up, straddling him across the small of his back and slapped his buttock.

“Stop grinding,” she commanded. The Commuter stopped.

As a reward for his instant obeying, she began to grind into him in the same rhythm, knowing he would like to feel her tiny weight pressing the length of his hard cock into the mattress.

“Can you feel my soaking wet pussy sliding all over you?” She slid her hands up his back and shoulders as she smeared the tops of his buttocks in her juices. He moaned, trying his best not to move, but just feel her.

She smiled, and turned herself around so that she faced the foot of the bed. She wriggled backwards a little, so that she could comfortably massage her wetness into his buttocks. She ran her hands down from the small of his back, parallel to his crack, veering outwards and away from his balls. She smoothed down the inside of his thighs, and then returning up the backs of them, squeezing his cheeks together. She continued this for a while to warm up his muscles, and then she gave him some tiny little slaps on the same pattern. She heard his heavy breathing, as he relaxed, tuned into the gentle rhythm.

SLAP!

“Wake up!”

He flinched, the shock of the symmetrical spank on each buttock rousing his cock again. She began to knead his buttocks much harder now, letting her fingers smooth the inside of his cheeks, just flirting with his hole and putting delicious pressure on the smooth, shaven skin between there and his balls. He'd been handed a little note from her on their second meeting. It simply said, "Hairless from the waist down." And he had ensured he was, too.

“Ah, you’re a good boy really,” she purred. Reaching down and fingering his balls, she watched his buttocks clench as he tried to stop himself cumming. She leapt off him and stood next to him.

“Don’t you dare cum yet, Commuter! You will cum when I say you can.”

Again he bit into the pillow. She gave him a moment to control himself, and then she picked up her discarded lacy knickers from the floor, wiping the crotch along her slit to make it more wet. Roughly, she pulled them over his face. The sodden crotch was right over his nose. He moaned, hiding his face into the pillow so that the only air that could invade his lungs was the musky, sweet smell of her pussy.

He was grinding again. She knew: they just couldn’t help themselves. She sighed quietly to herself. Slowly, she undid the silk scarves that tied his feet, and then his hands.

“Flip over, show me your cock.”

He duly flipped over, his skin flushed and sweaty through the white lace across his face, cock rock-hard and lifting his hips as he fucked the air desperately. She clambered onto him, her knees on either side of his neck, and she pushed her slick hole down onto his mouth.

His desperate tongue darted clumsily all around between her lips, and she sighed again. No wonder his marriage was a mouldering corpse of sexless arguments, if this was all he had to offer his wife. She made a quick decision, and flipped herself around, repositioning herself so the motion of his tongue pushed against her clit. She held his hips down so he couldn’t fuck air, and clamped her knees either side of him. Starved of oxygen and needing release, he did his best with his nose as deep inside her as was humanly possible, and his tongue frantically flickering as hard as he could. She ground into him, knowing he was fast running out of steam. She moved forward slightly, allowing the raspy stubble of his chin to give a slightly less inept friction on her spit- and juice-covered nub, looking his cock in the eye.

Still grinding, she felt herself nearing a soft release of her own – hardly the most exciting night of her life, but it could be worse. Just as she felt herself tipping over the edge, she wiggled her ass in his face and let him tongue her clit again. She took his cock in her mouth and took him in as deep as she could. Instantly, he shot hot cum into the back of her throat, and she felt rather than heard his cry of abandoned faculties. She swallowed the bitter spurts like a bad shot of tequila, making a mental note to tell him to eat cinnamon toast and pineapple before meet-ups. His hips kept thrusting despite her weight as she tried to sheath her teeth with her lips. The last thing she wanted was to draw blood (unless she meant it).

She went to move off him when his thrusts subsided, but he held onto her hips desperately, smelling her intimate cleft and wishing she was his completely. Not just for the things she knew how to do to him, but he wanted nothing more than to fuck that sweet pussy that even now was causing him a dangerous lack of oxygen. God, he wanted to fuck her! But she was cock-in-pussy untouchable.

She gave him a moment, and then climbed off, standing level with his head and looking down over her lacy basque cups at him. She wished she was looking down at somebody else. Somebody who insisted on creeping into her dreams, both waking and sleeping. She shook the somebody’s spectral hands off her breasts.

“Last longer next time, lad,” she winked at The Commuter.

She left him there, exhausted and still red-faced, after her shower. She left the hotel and got the train home. Sometimes she liked to sit in a quieter carriage, opposite and across from another traveller. She liked to feel men looking at her. It never took long for her to be noticed. Small and lithe, with a short mop of blond ringlets, she looked like a little angelic being poured into an off-the-rail floral dress. When she felt the traveller’s eyes on her, she would lean back in her seat and turn to look out the window. She knew he could see the milky white of her small neck, and see her small hands splayed out as she stretched like a cat. She knew he was wishing those fingers were wrapped inexpertly around his cock, like he could teach her something. She would settle against the window, crossing one leg over the other so that her knee and small foot were pointing directly at the starer, her pastel ballet flat hanging onto her toes and the heel bouncing on and off her foot, as if revealing some sexual secret never seen in public before.

Sometimes, she would raise her bright forget-me-not eyes up to meet the traveller’s gaze, invariably locking even the most nervous into a silent communication of “Please-fuck-my-innocence,” which always got the silent response, “Oh-dear-god-let-me-fuck-your-innocence.” She would break the spell with a little smile, causing her eyes to dew up, and look away into other worlds through the window.

Really, she was weighing up whether she would pass her card on to them or not. Usually she did not. But sometimes, if her stop arrived before his, she would shyly drop the card onto the seat as she scampered past him, and wander shyly alongside the carriage with one little fond glance for him to think on as the train left the station.

The “card” was just a scrap of paper, with pencilled writing. All it said was, “The Coffee Bean, nr. Leeds City station.” People who wanted to find it, did. Tucked away in a small alley amusingly called “Back Passage”, on the edge of Granary Wharf, The Coffee Bean looked like a typical greasy spoon café. With just four formica tables and sugar-sticky stools ranged round them, the two waitresses were hefty Northern women with grumpy expressions. Until a regular customer appeared, in which case, they were flashed a large grin, and waved on through to the back.

A “regular” male customer was usually dressed in smart business suits or tailored casuals, and held a certain air of furtive confidence. A little bit of fear lurked, for all they walked in with a swagger. A “regular” female customer was dressed equally well, often glinting with designer jewellery, with perfect nails and hair. These women had no fear, called everybody “darling” (including the hired help), and could eat a man for breakfast. They were usually business people, just passing through the city, or who lived close at hand when they weren’t travelling. People went to The Coffee Bean for various things and the same thing. Some went for somebody to have unquestioning sex with; some went to be treated like a precious gem; others went for the socialising and company. They all went for sexual satisfaction and exploration.

The Coffee Bean was not a club, nor a brothel, nor a place where prostitutes met. The only ridiculous pricing was on the exquisite teas, coffees and drinks at the glowing bar. On entry, the rich, dark aroma of fine coffee flooded the senses and pervaded the fibres of visitors' clothing. It was clear that the place was backed into the Dark Arches that held aloft the train station. The vaulted arches of the ceiling were painted gunmetal grey, curving the enormous room into a wide tunnel lit by soft coloured LED striplights and spots that reflected back off the white walls. The old industrial age met contemporary relaxation in a few strokes of paint. In some places, there were old wooden high-backed booths that could enclose two or more people around a dining table for privacy, and nests of scatter cushions elsewhere with low wooden crates for those who wished to lounge. There were areas of down-lit reading corners with select reading materials and internet access, and groups of leather sofas and chairs for those who wished to mingle and find a partner for intimacy without being too intense.

The Coffee Bean was named for the proprietor’s first and only love. He had met her overseas, a dark-skinned beauty with whom he whiled away stolen work hours on his business trips. They had laughingly dreamed up a place where people who were lacking in sexual fun could congregate. Classy, but fun, discreet and comfortable, people who were lonely, or wanted to get or give something specific could congregate there and perhaps find what they sought.

On the death of his lover, Bob had built their dream, and named it for her clitoris. It was just an added bonus that the front door was in “Back Passage”. He was sometimes to be found in a reading corner, drawing somewhat childlike pictures of his lost love, and wading through joyful dreams that eluded his reality now. He would often look around the place, and be glad that others were so happy. He never spurned advances, but he preferred to keep to himself. He would mutter something to his bar staff about “keeping the young’uns ‘appy,” and then attend to some admin in the office.

Quietly, and steadily, the customers began to visit. There were all sorts of people. Lonely people, people with desires not met at home, single people too scared for relationships, people who wanted to explore sexuality, either their own or somebody else’s, and people who were never really sure what they wanted, but couldn’t stay away. All of them craved company of some kind, even if it was to discuss sport over a cup of Kopi Luwak and a slice of Gold Cake, or to read recommendations of erotica over the internet in the company of a Baileys cappuccino and a gingerbread man. This latter option was fairly popular amongst one group of regulars who then tried acting out what they’d read, and The Coffee Bean was the catalyst for periodic spates of hot, real life stories flooding a certain well-known erotica site.

Amongst the regulars, there was a certain group known as “Givers”, and a certain group known as “Takers.” The Commuter was a Taker, and would take whatever was dished out to make him cum. Most Givers had a “thing,” a niche, something specific they could offer a Taker. Some were into anal, others just blowjobs. Some liked candle play, others liked spanking. One or two liked to be, or take care of, kitties, and others liked it rough, whilst others liked it romantic. No matter what a person was looking for, at some point, a Giver or Taker would find something that would have them squirming over the memories for weeks afterwards.

The innocent, angelic-looking Maggie was a Giver. She gave men great orgasms. Her thing was the sweet innocent appearance, and the fact that she was a virgin. No train had entered her tunnel before. But she was not all she seemed. A man would initially approach her in The Coffee Bean as she sat, small and primly upon a low, leather couch. She would look up with those forget-me-not eyes, and he would be overcome by a desire to pick her up and run away with her. But fear of scaring her off would always rein him back, and reverently, he would fetch her a drink, sit quietly, ask her questions, and figure out how to get her into bed.

But everything was in her time. She Gave directions. She knew exactly what she wanted, how she wanted it, and when she wanted it. The first two meetings she would shyly bat her eyes at her admirer, and pass him little handwritten notes that said things like, “I like you,” and “You’re very sweet,” and “I’d like you to be my First one day.” It was sickening, but, bizarrely, it worked. And by the third date, she had the poor would-be fucker literally by the balls and doing whatever she commanded.

The Commuter, whom Maggie had just left to catch her train, had been completely taken in by her beguiling act. He had dreamed of sweeping her into his arms and teaching her all he knew about sex (to be fair, it was precious little, but a man needs his dignity). His marriage was on the rocks, a heavy blow falling around the time of meeting Maggie shyly glancing his way across the carriage. His wife had wandered into his office whilst he was in the bathroom, to look for who-knows-what, and had discovered his computer screen glaring with an image of a scantily leather-clad Dominatrix brandishing a whip over a bound, gagged man.

“Oh my god, you sick fuck!” she had shouted at him as he returned, wiping his damp hands on his trousers. “What the hell have you been looking at?”

He knew the game was up, and he was too tired to deny it.

“Porn.”

“Porn? Porn? It’s fucking sick, you mad bastard! Porn is degrading to women!”

He looked at her bemused.

“But… she’s the one with the whip...”

Lost for a counter-argument, his wife had used the opportunity to pack her bags, and spent some time at a country spa. He had used the opportunity to start eyeing up a pretty little curly-headed angel on the train.

In the months that followed, The Commuter got to know other Coffee Bean regulars. There was Sassy Sall, who enjoyed cowgirl antics; Robert, the serious artist who loved to paint nudes (very well); Rachel, who enjoyed being used as a coffee table, using the low-down opportunity to tie shoelaces together and paint peoples’ toenails; Jon, who wrote poetry that caused the women who heard it to change their panties at least once during the evening (passing on a pair now and again to Steve, who appreciated them very much); Pandora, who ran a BDSM club in Ilkley; Orion, who treated women like queens and made them cum like sluts; Maggie, a virgin who could make a man shoot his cum across the room just by eyeballing him as she sucked him… The list went on. Not everybody wanted to give their real names, hence The Commuter. Sometimes, it was hard to tell who had nicknames and who used their real names.

And Bob just pottered around, quietly appearing and disappearing, leaving his childish pictures of his love around the place, which the staff added to albums on a special shelf near the bar.

The night after Maggie’s last jaunt into tying up The Commuter, she arrived at The Coffee Bean early in the evening. There were just a few people, one surfing the internet on a Galaxy Note, kindly provided in-house for people who wished to keep their Coffee evenings separate from their work and home phones, two chatting whilst sprawled on the scatter cushions, and Bob, sat at the bar with an orange crayon and a pad of paper.

“Hiya, lad,” she smiled, kissing him on the cheek as she climbed up onto the high, caramel stool. “ ‘Ow are yer?”

“ ’Appen ah’m ahreet, lass. An’ thee?”

“ ‘Appen I am, lad.

Ebele
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ebele

Thass a pretty picture. Is it the Coffee Lady?” She knew it was.

“Aye.” He blushed a little, pleased at the interest. “ ‘Ave ye seen ‘er snap?” He took out an old, faded Polaroid, and carefully handed it to her. She’d seen it many times before, but each time was like a precious moment, a treasured sharing of this tired old man’s most lovely memory.

She gently took the picture, and smiled at the familiar image of a young, slightly slimmer, somewhat stuffy-looking Bob in his dark business suit, stood half a head shorter than a buxom, espresso-skinned woman in a bikini, with the largest grin ever seen in humanity plastered over her face for the camera. Her arms were wrapped around him, her feet turned towards him, and he stood there, head lifted in pride and astonishment that such a goddess would ever deign to be so close to him.

“She’s proper lovely, lad. I’d love to ‘ave met ‘er.”

“An’ she’d ‘a’ loved to ‘a’ met thee, an’ all.” He took back the photo reverently, carefully placing it in his jacket pocket.

One of the bar staff quietly placed a cappuccino laced with Baileys on the glowing glass in front of Maggie, two little gingerbread men laid on the saucer. Maggie grinned.

“You are good to me, lad.”

Bob blushed.

“ ‘Appen ah likes yer comp’ny, lass.” He carried on adding little orange daisies into the Coffee Lady’s long hair.

“ ‘Ave ye got thesen a lad yet, love?”

She shifted a little uncomfortably. She sighed.

“Not yet.”

Bob chuckled.

“Ah sees tha’s getting some reg-lee-ar friends, though.”

She sighed again.

“Yes. At least I know that when I gets me lad, ‘e’ll not want for a good seein’ to.”

He chuckled again.

“ ‘Appen tha’s the wust virgin as ever were born this side o’ the Pennines, lass.”

She smiled, primly and with satisfaction.

“I am rather terrible, aren’t I? But I ‘aven’t tekken one up the fanny yet.” She winked sideways at him.

“An’ oo ye sevvin’ it foh?”

She pursed her lips.

“Not tellin’.”

“Nor need, lass, ‘e’s just walked in. Best tha gets a move on or wun o’ they rich bitches’ll get t’ claws in ‘im.”

She shot a look sideways at Bob, and saw him staring straight ahead, intently. She looked too, and saw the reflection in the mirrored bar wall. Orion had arrived.

She picked up the cocoa-dusted teaspoon by the little gingerbread men, and scooped up some of the foam. Licking it off, she laid it back down and picked up the gingerbread men, one in each hand.

Maggie and Bob watched as she held them apart, facing each other. She wiggled one, wiggled the other, and then made them jump towards each other, finally making them meet in the middle and rubbing against each other like a little biscuit fuck session. They both giggled like teenagers.

“ ‘Evenin’, troublemakers,” oozed his dulcet Northern tones as Orion sat next to Bob on another stool. “Let’s see that stunning Coffee Lady o’ yours, Bob, don’t keep her all to yourself.”

Bob happily got his Polaroid back out, and showed it to Orion.

“Lovely stunner, that one,” He smiled kindly, handing the precious treasure back. Bob blushed and nodded into his daisied orange drawing, now adding funny little stars in the background.

A barman appeared, handing Orion a mocha latte. He went to get his wallet out, but Bob raised his crayon and the barman disappeared again. Bob scrawled tendrils of orange hair and was lost in his Coffee Lady world again..

“ ‘Ow do, lass.” Orion looked at Maggie over Bob’s thinning hair.

“ ‘Ow do, lad.” Maggie swung her pretty little feet back and forth, showing off how tiny and petite she was. Then she picked up a gingerbread man again, and dipped him head first into the chocolate-dusted foam. Pushing her shoulders back, she sighed, aware Orion was watching her in the mirror. She used the tip of her tongue to give little licks to the cookie’s smiling face, knowing that any man watching her would instantly wish it was his helmet she was licking. She sighed again, smiling at the little, slightly soggy form, dunked him further in, and then delicately bit him in half with her pearly little teeth.

Suddenly, her blue-eyed gaze met Orion’s storm-grey observation. He smirked.

“You’ve done that before, I see.”

She gave a cheeky half smile.

“I might have.” She dunked the other half of the cookie, ate it, and then used the second cookie to slowly scrape all the foam off the cappuccino, licking slowly and gently. There were more eyes than just Orion’s on her now. The Coffee Bean had developed a warm background buzz of greetings, catchings-up and excited plan-making.

Bob sat back and all three bar occupants looked at his picture: a bright, happy, smiley orangey crayoned scrawl; a wonky lady with a half-gruesome smile that can only be achieved by the unskilled artistry of one who loves but cannot really draw that love. But it does not diminish the love scrawled within that form simply because skill is lacking. There were daisies in the Coffee Lady’s hair, and stars twinkling in the flat sky behind her, encroaching on each others’ territory in swirls and curls. Her eyes were crinkled as if she were squinting, but everybody knew she was just smiling really happily.

Bob pushed the picture forwards and one of the bar staff suddenly appeared again.

“Frame that 'un, lad,” he said. He slid off his stool, stood between them both, shoved his hands in his pockets, took a deep breath as if to say something, and then did.

“Na-night.” And he sloped off towards the office, the shadows behind some downlighters enveloping his barrelled shape.

Orion and Maggie were left looking at each other. Suddenly, Maggie felt uncomfortable under Orion’s easy, friendly gaze. His lashes framing his grey eyes were long, and his warm brown hair framing his face was gently curled. She swung her feet like she often did, trying to evoke a protective feeling from him towards her, and clasped her hands in her lilac floral lap.

But somehow, rather than feel the lust seeping from him, Maggie felt that Orion was almost… laughing at her. She blushed. He tilted his head sideways, the sudden display of intense scrutiny causing a punch of spasms to roll through her pussy. She wasn’t sure what to do, so she turned back to the bar and sipped her coffee.

“We ‘aven’t chatted much together, ‘ave we, lass?”

She shook her head, little ringlets bouncing.

“But you’ve wanted to.”

She didn’t move. So, he knew after all. He knew that she’d watched him for countless hours, taking in his every stride through the room; every smile bestowed on the women who clawed for his attention and the powerful thrusts those slim hips and strong thighs promised; every gentle hand he laid on one of their shoulders as he escorted them to wherever they had planned to go.

She tilted her own head away from him, displaying that milky white neck, and willing him to want to kiss it. She stirred the dregs of her gingerbready coffee.

“Look at me, lass.” It was a command, not a request – something she was not used to. Her head shot round. That easy grin was there as he sat with one elbow leaning on the table, the other hand in his jeans pocket, showing off the broadness of his shoulders, whilst his long legs easily reached the floor. She suddenly felt silly swinging her legs.

“Any time you fancy it, we can chat.” And he picked up his coffee cup, and went to meet a small group of mmmm-ing women who were lounging as sexily as possible in his usual section of the room.

She furtively watched him walk across, eyeing his muscular bum and legs as they glided him across the expanse to the man-eating harpies with their bright red nails and trout pouts.

“Get your fill, ladies, he’ll be mine soon,” she muttered to herself. Turning back to the bar, she rattled her cup to call for another coffee.

“Two shots this time, please,” she asked sweetly. The bartender felt his cock stiffen as he felt her innocent eyes roam over his body.

“Pushin’ t’ boat out a bit tonight, aren’t ye?” he asked. It was well known that little virgin Maggie couldn’t handle her drink. She sighed prettily.

“I have nobody to stay sober for,” she whispered conspiratorially.

“Mebbe ye ‘av’ somebody teh get tiddly for, though, eh?” He licked his lips, waiting for the knockback.

“Maggiiiiiiie!” Mad Gerald yelled across the room. He was a Taker. He liked white stilettos crushing his balls. Maggie twisted her mouth in a grimace as she looked at the bartender, and then winked at him. Mad Gerald came bounding up.

“Are ye free tonight, Maggie love? Ah’ve got a new ball gag and ah’m dying to try it out!”

“Sorry, Gerald, I’m on a promise.”

“Oh". His shoulders slumped. He looked around the room, a bit lost for a minute. Then he started bounding away.

“Pandoraaaaaaa! Wait ‘til ye see what ah’ve bought!...”

Maggie and the barman giggled.

“What time do you get off?” she asked.

“A few seconds ago when ah thought about fuckin’ ye.”

“Right answer,” said Maggie.

A group of women approached the bar, giggling and whispering about new underwear and the latest Lelo. Maggie waited for her laced coffee, and retreated into a dark corner to wait for her barman for the night. Grabbing a small laptop from a shelf, she read a few erotic stories. Eventually, she realised that if she didn’t get up and do something about all the coffee she’d drunk, she’d end up peeing the bed like in a story she’d just read about a cloakroom attendant in a club trying to have it off with a bouncer, and he ended up emptying his bladder onto her mattress.

She pulled herself up from the floor, and sticking to the sides of the room, she used the walls to steady herself and teetered towards the toilets.

Finally ensconced on a black throne with a gold seat, and sighing with relief, Maggie leaned back on the wall. She sat there a few minutes, even though she was done, just thinking about Orion. Who even was Orion? A constellation? A star? A hunter? A god? Well, this Orion was all of those things. God, she wished he’d fawned all over her like the others did. He just seemed amused by her, not fascinated.

She leaned forward with her elbows on her knees, and stared down at her white cotton and lace knickers now round her little ankles. By ‘eck, what she’d give to have Orion on his hands and knees before her now, licking the crotch of those knickers and begging her to let him cum.

Suddenly, voices approached the toilets, and the door slammed open.

“Oh darling, he’s such a horn dog!”

Who the fuck even says “horn dog”? thought Maggie.

“I know. Oh god, what I’d give to have him fuck me all day and night for a week!”

Careful nothing drops off you, you plastic bint.

“And the rest of it. Darling, you must give me all the details, you simply must. Any information regarding that stallion is perfect fuck factor. I could sit on his face in my fantasies, for like, ever!”

Oh yes, sweedie dahrling, and then you’d kill the poor bastard and go down for murder. If only.

“Do you know what he said to me? He said, "Sweetheart, you have the sexiest labia in the whole fucking universe!”

Oh my god, he says “labia”? Is this medical school? Who is this bell-end?

“Well, he told me that my clitty was the perfect size for sucking, and he wished he could take it home with him so I couldn’t have fun without him.”

What a twat.

“Do you know, darling, he is the perfect gentleman. On our first evening, he actually stripped naked and waited for me on my bed with nothing but a red rose between his teeth, and then he pulled me down on top of him and told me I was sweeter than the finest honey.”

Sounds like a complete wimp to me. And you lot are falling for it! Tell him who’s boss, you pair of numpties!

“Oh swooooon, darling! I simply love how he’s so masterful with my orgasms. He’s ever so patient, and just rubs my clitty with his huuuuuge helmet until I can’t bear it any longer.

I can’t fucking bear it any longer either. Shut the fuck up!

“Darling, it is my mission in life to get our young Mr. Orion to marry me, and take me out for dinner and romance me until I can be romanced no more.”

“Darling, it’s my mission in life to get him to marry us both, and have a ménage à trois every night except Sundays, when we’ll bring in Bob and make him the happiest man alive.

And if you do that, then I’m going to scratch your fucking eyes out, you cunt. Now shut the fuck up and piss off.

Maggie sat there fuming whilst the two business women finished popping the lids on their lipsticks, made swishing sounds as they adjusted their scaffolding underwear, and left, clacking their heels as they went. She grabbed a spare toilet roll from the little shelf above her head and tried in frustration to tear it to pieces with her little pink nails to stop herself having a screaming rage.

Her dream had been shattered. Orion was not the large, confident man who was a really a hidden weakling inside who could be bested by her feminine whiles. He was not the man she imagined begging for release and permission to orgasm. He was not the man she dreamed of dominating in her sweet, manipulative way. This man knew what he was doing. And they loved him for it.

Orion was a man who spouted crap to women who fawned all over him, and liked to play at being their master, instead of being ruled by them. By the time the entire tissue roll was in shreds on the marble floor, she had calmed down sufficiently to decide what she was going to do. She had enough experience to know how to make a man do her bidding, her way. And if she was going to do this thing, it was fucking well going to be her way. She would never find anybody who made her knickers wet at just the thought of him or his smile flashing at her the way Orion could. And she didn’t want her dream to totally die. Could she salvage it? Could she make it reality? Of course she could.

Fair enough. He might take a little bit more work, but she didn’t mind a small challenge. Just to see the smug faces on those two plastic bitches when the rumours hit The Coffee Bean gossip mill would be enough, but bending Orion to her own will, instead of his weak attempts to master a woman with some pretty compliments, and expecting them to fall at his feet, was going to be the icing on the gingerbread man.

Suddenly aware that if she didn’t get up off the toilet soon, she’d had seat marks on her ass and thighs for her bartender, she hastily finished her ablutions, and prettily teetered back into the main room.

Orion was sat alone, thankfully, on a sofa as he read a newspaper. The two women and their cackling hag friends were at the bar chatting up Maggie’s sexy dessert. Oh boy, was he going to get a bucketful of annoyed woman tonight! And he’d love every minute of it.

Maggie tiptoed, still a little tipsily, towards Orion, and floated herself down beside him, barely making a dent in the leather. She shyly sat and waited, hands clasped in her lap, as was her wont. Orion put down his paper.

“Fancy that chat, do you?” he grinned.

She nodded, curls bouncing. He leaned back, legs splayed wide open (she couldn’t keep her eyes off his crotch), and arms stretched out on the back of the sofa (oh god, how she’d love to feel his cock inside her as he lay upside down, legs over the back, his head on the floor, as she rode him…).

She realised he was now leant back so far and comfortably that she would have to turn around to talk with him. He was leading the conversation, and she wasn’t happy about it. She sat, hunched over like a shy little pixie. Finally, she realised he was not going to budge. He wanted control. Fine, fine, let him have it. It wouldn’t last once she got him naked.

She peered at him with her beguiling sideways look, her blue eyes dewing up. At this point, men suddenly sat forward, compelled to lean into her and grasp her tiny hands between their large ones. Not this man! Spread out, dazzling smile, in control. Bastard!

“So, what shall we chat about?” he asked.

“I’d like to offer you something,” she said breathily. Normally, men would lean in more to hear her. Not Orion.

“What’s that? Sorry, you’ll have to speak up a bit.”

She sighed and wriggled a little closer, and spoke a little louder.

“I’d like to offer you something.”

“Okay. What’s that, then?”

“I’d like to offer you my virginity.”

This story only available on Lush Stories. If you are reading it elsewhere, it has been stolen.

____________________________________
Part II coming soon (that is a euphemism).
Published 
Written by Shylass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments