Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Training of Lucy, prologue

"Lucy meets her dom in person for the first time, but he will not touch her."

10
2 Comments 2
7.5k Views 7.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words
"Hello, Lucy. Nice to see you at last."

Lucy had just walked into the room. It was a fairly standard, but nicely furnished hotel room. A king-sized bed took up most of the space, across from an armoire, with a TV in it. At the far end of the room, was a window with its curtains open to let the afternoon sun was stream in. Since they were on the 23rd floor, it was, at best, unlikely they could be seen.

Lucy was wearing a rather form-fitting black evening gown. She felt quite overdressed, and it was a warm summer afternoon. She was perspiring a little, though not entirely from the weather.

Lucy knew - hoped? - that the voice belonged to Sean, with whom she had been communicating over the Internet for a couple of months. He suggested they meet in person. He set out the initial ground rules, which were simple, but - he said - designed to give her as much assurance of her safety as possible. Firstly, he would be alone. Secondly, he would not touch her. Third, he would release her immediately and leave at her request. But, apart from that, he required her total obedience.

Sean was seated in a chair, by the window. The sunlight coming in the window made it difficult to see him, other than as a silhouette - she was sure he set it up that way. She was nervous, but she had gotten to know Sean fairly well - at least, as well as the Internet allowed.

"That really is a stunning dress. Turn around once, so I can see it all."

She wasn't really the modeling type. But she put on a nervous smile and slowly turned full circle. She had shoulder-length, thick, jet-black hair. She dyed it that way - naturally she was a dirty blonde with fair skin. She was average height, for a girl, and was proud of her svelte figure, which she worked hard to keep.

"Strip."

The abruptness of the command took her back for a moment. She shuddered. They had played on web cams, but she was always in her own home, and always ostensibly alone. Always had control - after all, she always had the option to yank the plug at any moment. She hesitated, for just a moment, before she told herself that it wasn't that different, really. She could always leave, after all. She bit her lip and reached behind her back for the dress' zipper. She peeled the dress off her shoulders and felt the cool air of the room as the dress fell away from her. She pushed it down past her hips and stepped out of it and set it down on the bed. She now was wearing a black bra over her 36C breasts, a black, lacy thong, and an elegant pair of lacy black heels. Her hands were trembling a bit, as she reached behind her again, to release the catches of her bra. She caught it as it came loose and she placed it on the bed.

She looked at Sean, hoping to see some sort of reaction, but to the extent that she could see his face silhouetted against the window, she only saw his intent gaze. Like he could see through her skin into her soul. She had seen something like that in the web chats, but it was somehow different in person. She caught herself lost in that thought after a moment and remembered she still had her panties on. She bent over, pulled them down and stepped out of them. She straightened up, but deftly moved a hand up her leg as she did and held it over her crotch. She tried to be graceful and nonchalant about trying to preserve her modesty, but a voice in her head chided her for her clumsy bashfulness.

She tried to speak, but her voice didn't work properly at first.

She coughed softly and tried again, "The shoes too?"

"Sir," he corrected.

"The shoes too, Sir?" She blushed a bit, either for having made a mistake or for being corrected like a child. She wasn't sure.

"No. I like what they are doing to your legs. I'm going to teach you how to stand before me. Place your hands behind your back, each hand on the opposite elbow. Shoulders back. Chin up. Legs straight. Feet shoulder-width apart."

She quickly moved to comply. When she moved her hands away from her sex, she revealed that she was completely shaved. She assumed the stance, as he had directed. When she straightened her shoulders she couldn't help feeling like she was pushing her breasts straight out. Presenting them.

"Very good. That's how you should stand when you are nude before me, unless I give you alternate instructions. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Next, I want you to put your hands behind your head. Lace your fingers together, and elbows back as far as you can." Again, she moved to comply. As she moved her hands behind her head, her chin dropped slightly.

"Keep your chin up. The only parts of you that need to be moving are your arms and hands."

She knew that he was more experienced than she was at this, the voice in her head remarked at how well each of these new postures seemed designed to force her to thrust her breasts forward wantonly.

"Very good. Now turn around and face the wall."

As she did so, she tried to make sure, this time, that she remained in position as she moved.

"Move your feet a little further apart."

Her mental attention shifted almost instantly from thinking about her breasts to realizing that he must be staring at her ass right now. For a moment, her modesty almost threatened to swell forth and compell her to close, rather than open her thighs. But she was starting to feel something else. The nervous knot forming in her stomach, from presenting herself so openly to a man she barely knew, was nothing compared to the other feeling that was making itself felt, somewhat further down.

She heard - or perhaps imagined - some rustling behind her as if he was adjusting his own clothing. Her mind ran overdrive, painting a picture of him having to adjust his clothing around a growing erection and the room suddenly felt like it was much, much warmer. Still, she did not turn around.

"Back up two paces, and then bend over. Put your hands on your shins as close to your ankles as you can. Keep your eyes as high on the wall in front of you as you can."

Her only thought was, "Oh my God."

Positioned at the window as he was, he would not fail to have a perfect view of all of her feminine treasures. She bit her lip again and slowly complied. As she bent over, her puffy nether lips parted ever so slightly with the change in position, owing to her legs being spread. There was no denying to herself at this point that she was wet. But could he see it from so far across the room?

"You are very beautiful, Lucy."

She wasn't sure whether - or even how - she was to respond to that.

His silence seemed to be prompting her to say something, so she simply responded, "Thank you, Sir."

"Reach up with your right hand and spread yourself open."

The room felt suddenly hot again and her mouth opened and she almost gasped before she caught herself. She moved her hand up to her sex and pressed her lips outward with two fingers. As she did, she brushed past the lips and felt the wetness that was building.

He had her hold this position only briefly, before he said, "Stand back up."

She straightened herself back up, with her hands by her side.

He quickly scolded her, "Where should your hands be?"

She quickly threw her hands behind her back, upset with herself that she had forgotten so quickly.

"Now, turn around and hang your dress in the armoire. You're going to need the bed."

She picked up the dress and opened the armoire. It had some coat hangers on a bar - the funny "hotel only" kind of hangers. They must have been designed by a man, because they weren't really designed to hold up a dress very well. But she managed to arrange it. To the side of the hanger space, there were a couple of drawers. She put her bra and panties in one.

When she was done, he spoke again, "Take your shoes off and put them away as well."

She sat on the edge of the bed and reached down and unbuckled each shoe in turn and removed them. Then she stood and carried them over to the armoire, set them inside the bottom and shut the door. There was something final in that moment. She now was completely nude, and had just shut her clothes inside the armoire. It wasn't locked, of course, but since her dress was out of sight, she suddenly felt more vulnerable. She realized that the conceit she had before that she could leave at any time wasn't completely true, unless she planned on running away naked. She shuddered at the thought. She had been brought up by her parents to be modest. She knew that Sean would - if she became his - want her nude as much as possible. She snapped herself out of it. Her hand was still on the armoire from closing it. She turned to face Sean and put her hands behind her back again.

"Take the bedspread off the bed and toss it on the floor. Then lie down on the bed with your feet towards me. Put one or two of the pillows under your head so that you're comfortable. Spread your legs so that I can have a good view." As he said the last part, she flushed again and she clenched involuntarily. She quickly complied, waiting until the end to part her thighs for him.

"Now I want you to put on a little show for me. Touch yourself. But you must not come without my permission. Good things to those who wait, Lucy."

She groaned a little when she heard that. She was already as horny as she could remember ever being. All she wanted was for him to take her. But the reasoning part of her brain (to the extent she still had contact with it), knew that wasn't going to happen as long as he kept to his rules.

She remembered that he asked for a show, so she resolved to make it the best she could. She brought both hands up to her breasts and cupped them brushing a thumb across each rock-hard nipple. Little lightning bolts flew straight from each to her groin and made her moan. It wasn't long before her right hand drifted down to her sex.

AddisonBlackk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddisonBlackk

She put her whole hand over her mound and rubbed in a circular pattern, moaning and writhing against herself. All the while, Sean watched, showing no response at all. His eyes continued to stare almost through her as she masturbated. She had little attention to spare for him, though. She put her index finger directly on her clit and pinched her left nipple with her left thumb and index finger and moaned loudly.

"Stop!"

She was close to an orgasm, but his command startled her enough to keep her from losing herself. She groaned at being held back.

"Put your hands at your sides. Keep your legs spread." She whimpered quietly and complied.

"Now, Lucy, do you remember what conditions I set for our time together today?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Repeat them for me."

"You said you would be alone, that you would not touch me, that I was free to go if I chose, and that I was to obey you."

"Exactly right. I intend to bind you. But before I do, you need to understand how I intend to do so, while still keeping my word."

Lucy was listening, but scarcely had any interest in him sticking to his principles. She wanted nothing more at that moment than for him to take off his clothes and ravish her, rules be damned.

He reached down under the chair he was sitting on and pulled out a duffel bag. Out of it he pulled a small box with a button on it and set it on the table next to him. He then reached back into the bag and pulled out what looked like a leather exercise belt of some sort. It was wide, and clearly intended to go around the waist. At each side was a small cuff with a small box where a buckle would be. Each of the little buckle gizmos had a red light glowing on it. He tossed the belt over next to her on the bed.

Her horniness had abated slightly, replaced by puzzled curiosity. She turned on the bed and eyed the contraption.

"Pick it up and examine one of the cuffs."

She did so. She saw that the strap that went through the buckle gizmo had plastic teeth not unlike a zipper.

"It's a ratchet system. It should be easy to close single handedly. Try it."

She squeezed the cuff a little and, as he said, the strap slid in with a few clicks. When she tried to pull it apart, it wouldn't budge. He saw her try and reached for the box on the table.

"Try again," he said as he pushed the button. As he did so, the light changed from red to green and the buckle made a faint click. Now when she pulled, it came apart with no resistance.

She had to admire the ingenious design. He was able, with this diabolical contraption, to completely immobilize her hands, and as long as she cooperated, he could do it completely hands-off. Of course, if she were locked in, she would have to take his word that he would release her if she asked - as he promised. But he had gone to such lengths to design a system for no other reason than self consistency... She had to trust that... Didn't she?

"Now, sit up and fasten the belt around your waist. Not too tight, but tight enough that it won't move." She sat up and placed the belt around her back. It was leather, and the rough side was against her skin. That provided enough traction that when she tightened the belt sufficiently it was difficult to shift it. The two cuffs were positioned on each hip. The waist buckle was not special like the wrist ones - it had a buckle not unlike any other belt. She looked at him when she was finished, awaiting his next order.

"Now stand up and come over here," he said, and indicated a spot on the floor about 3 feet in front of his chair.

She did so.

"Kneel, and rest with your bottom on top of your ankles. Keep your knees a bit apart. When you are settled, put your hands behind your back as you did when you were standing."

As she adopted this new pose, she felt the familiar feeling that she was thrusting her breasts straight out. Sitting this way was not entirely uncomfortable, since the floor was carpeted.

She was closer to him now and was able to see him better. She didn't know what to expect of him. She had seen him before, but always over the webcam. He didn't look different... and yet, not the same either. His eyes were piercing. He didn't take his eyes off her, and when she noticed his glance, she still felt like he was boring a hole through her. His expression remained neutral. She finally got a good look at what he was wearing. He had on a nice pair of casual pants and a sport shirt with a collar, both black. She tried to look to see if he was aroused without making it obvious that she was. Unfortunately, the pants seemed like they were slightly loose. She desperately craved to know if she was having any effect on him. If she pleased him. Thinking about this made the tingling in her sex return.

She didn't know if he saw something change in her or not, but he said, "Yes, let's go back to what we were doing before. But first, secure your left hand."

She slowly brought her left hand to the cuff by her left hip and slipped it inside. She used her right hand and ratcheted down the strap into the latch.

"Very good, Lucy. Now, Take your right hand and touch yourself, like before. But I want you to stop before you come."

She whimpered again at the thought that she would still not be allowed to come. She knew that when she did, it would be memorable, and she hungered for it. She brought her right hand down between her legs, and automatically, her left hand started to move towards her breast, but only about an inch before the cuff reminded her that that wasn't an option. No matter. She fingered her clit quickly this time, and before too long was rocking her torso with her eyes closed, enjoying the build-up...

"Stop! Put your right hand in the cuff. Rock the cuff backwards and it will latch itself shut."

Her mind screamed inside herself, "Pleeeeease..." but she only groaned and moved her hand slowly towards her hip. She placed her hand inside the cuff and, as he said, rocked her hand backwards, pressing the side of the cuff against the belt itself. That pushed the ratchet mechanism together, closing the cuff. As she heard the clicking, she knew that she was now trapped, and totally at his mercy. She had been kneeling long enough that her joints were starting to get a little stiff. She wasn't sure that she'd be able to get up without using her hands, or getting help from him. But as long as he held to his rules, she couldn't expect any help, could she?

She lost herself in that train of thought briefly before her sex demanded attention. She almost forgot about her bondage and tried to reach her hand down towards her smoldering pussy, but it wouldn't reach. She whimpered some more. She needed release desperately. She started moving her knees closer together. Perhaps by squeezing her thighs together she might...

"Ah ah. None of that. I said before, good things come to those who wait, Lucy. And right now, it's my turn."

He stood up and moved his hands to his own belt and unbuckled it. Her eyes were riveted on his crotch. Her mouth opened slightly. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and lowered them. He wore plain briefs and lowered them as well, releasing his very, very erect cock. It wavered there in the air for a moment, straight, and pointing right at her.

"You want this, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir. Please, Sir." She tried to move, futilely. "Please."

"Rules are rules, Lucy. I will let you come, but it's my turn now."

He took his cock in his hand and started to stroke it. She couldn't believe what she was watching. He started to go faster. All the while he was staring at her as he was before. But his breathing started to get more labored as he worked his cock. Her own heart started beating faster as she watched him. She had a thousand different emotions colliding in her mind all at once. She felt pride that she had inspired and excited him. She wondered how it felt for him to stroke his cock. She was frustrated that she couldn't pleasure herself. She was excited to be watching him. All of that and more all seemingly at once. And then his breathing turned to breathy, earthy moans and she knew he was close. And as his stroking reached a fevered crescendo, he let out a long earthy grunt as his cock exploded. She didn't fully realize it until the first bead of his come hit her in the chest, just above her right bosom. It was impossibly hot. And as she felt it hit her, it pushed her over the edge and she came, straining against her restraints, her hips churning. His second spurt hit her in the face on her right cheek. It felt like it was burning a hole in her, but she was lost in her own orgasm. By the time she regained her senses, he was sitting in the chair, pants around his ankles, panting.

After a moment, he reached over to the table and pushed the button on the little box and her restraints clicked open. She didn't move. She couldn't move. His come was dripping down her now. But she was frozen.

"You came, didn't you?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"You didn't have permission, did you?"

"No, Sir."

"Well, at least you waited your turn. We'll work on your orgasm control another day. I am very pleased with you, Lucy."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Now, take off the belt, and go in the bathroom and take a shower. I'll be gone when you get out. You can stay until check-out time tomorrow if you like. We'll talk more online tomorrow."

"Sir?" What, that was it?

"I know you want more, but rules are rules."

She looked crestfallen. She came, yes, but it wasn't nearly enough. She was wearing his come, but it wasn't inside her.

"Patience. There will be a next time, and the rules will be different. But for now, good night, Lucy."

"Good night, Sir." With that, she stood, reluctantly turned and walked to the bathroom.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments