Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Training of Lucy

"Lucy begins her training with her new dom"

17
4 Comments 4
13.7k Views 13.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words


"Hello, Lucy. You're right on time. Get undressed and we'll begin."

Lucy was standing in the living room of Sean's house. She had had one session with him before, and it had only left her hungry for more. In the intervening time, they had continued their online meetings and play, but since she had experienced Sean's domination in real life, the virtual meetings were now just a pale imitation.

Part of her desire stemmed from the care he had taken in engineering their first encounter. Surely if he had untoward designs on her, he could have already brought them to fruition. Never mind that that encounter was the hottest sexual encounter of her life thus far. She had to give herself to him again.

In their discussions leading up to this moment, he knew that she was eager to go further, and he told her that if she intended to train to be his slave, that would require much more from her than mere obedience.

She was dressed in less formal attire this time. She suspected correctly that he would want her out of her clothing almost immediately. She wore jeans and a clingy, plain light green T shirt. While she did indeed suspect that he would want her to undress quickly, she still wasn't quite prepared for it to be the very first thing he said to her on her arrival. She blushed and said, "Yes, Sir."

Sean's house was relatively small, but had a spacious living room. The front door of the house opened directly into it. Sean was seated in a chair near the opposite wall. There was a bay window next to the front door, that nominally had a view of the front yard, but the blinds were drawn. The room was well lit, and it seemed to Lucy that every light in the room was aimed directly at her. This wasn't really true, but there was track lighting on the ceiling, and Sean had arranged the lights so that they aimed more towards Lucy and away from where he was sitting. The effect made her feel like she was on a stage. There was a table next to Sean. Next to that was the fireplace and on the other side of the fireplace in front of the adjacent wall was a sofa. On one side of the door (in front of which Lucy was standing) was a coat rack, and on the other side next to the bay window was a small table.

She put her small purse down on the table, bit her lip, turned to the side and peeled off the T-shirt. She folded it carefully and set it on the table. A voice in her head told her she was stalling. She kicked off her shoes and pushed them under the table. Next, she unbuttoned her pants and pushed them down her legs and stepped out of them. As with the T-shirt, she carefully folded her pants and set them on the table. She was now wearing a white push-up bra and a white thong. She reached behind her back and unfastened the bra, slid it off her shoulders and folded one cup into the other and put it on top of the pile of clothing on the table. She bent over and lifted each foot and peeled off the sock in turn and stuffed it in a shoe. She straightened herself up and pulled down her panties and placed them on top of the pile of clothing on the table. She was nude, but she knew that the task was not yet complete. She remembered from the last time the position he expected her to be in when she was naked before him. She was turned to the side because her modesty still compelled her to delay the final exposure as long as possible. Finally, she straightened up, turned towards Sean, put her hands behind her back, with each hand on the opposite elbow, raised her chin and stood up as straight as she could.

Sean gazed intently at her while she did all of this, his expression never changing. Finally, when she was in position, he spoke.

"Why did you turn away from me while you were undressing?"

She felt like a child caught in a lie. She looked down at his feet, and replied, "I don't know, Sir."

"That's not an acceptable answer. You must be forthcoming with me on every point, Lucy. Even if it is difficult or unpleasant. Why did you turn away?"

She pondered this for a minute. "I was embarrassed, Sir."

"Lucy, you are, first and foremost, a beautiful creature. That's one of the reasons I desire to own you. It is a pleasure to have your body on display. If you owned a Picaso, would you hang it behind a curtain?"

"I suppose not, Sir."

"You must take pride in displaying yourself for me. Because it pleases me greatly, Lucy. I want you to remember that."

"Yes, Sir."
She took all of this in, and as she listened, she was distracted from the knowledge that she was stark naked and on display in front of a man with whom she had been in the same room only twice.

"New habits take time. I understand that. Rome wasn't built in a day. But understand that I intend to correct any missteps you make. Gently, at first, but repeated mistakes will be dealt with more harshly. Is that understood?"

She shuddered a little inside. In their web chat games, he occasionally had her do things that were painful - he once had her pinch a nipple as hard as she could stand, and another time when she was late, he had her spank herself with her hairbrush - but in those cases, she was in control because she was doing it to herself. Now she had to consider the possibility - probability, she corrected herself - that he would do such things to her. The familiar knot in her stomach formed, along with the sudden feeling that the room was warmer. When the answered, she stumbled a bit over the words.

"Y-Yes, Sir."

"You'll remember that when we were together last time, I had set conditions for our time together. I have new ones. Before I outline them for you, I have something to give you. Step over here."

She took a few paces towards Sean while he reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a small piece of black cloth. As she got closer, he pulled the cloth straight and she could see it was a loop of some sort. It was held together with a small snap.

"I want you to wear this. It is a symbol of my stewardship of you. While you wear it, you are mine. That means that you must be completely obedient, absolutely honest and forthright, and respectful and deferential. As long as you wear this, you are indicating to me that you are willing to be my slave. You have only one absolute right - you have the right to remove this collar at any time. If your hands are bound, you have the right to demand that it be removed. If you do, then your training will end instantly, and you will be free to leave. You have my absolute word. I intend to test your limits thoroughly. You need to understand that if you feel that I am going too far, you have a way out. This is your training collar. As you put it on, you are transferring your personal sovereignty to me."

At this point she was standing about three feet away from him. She could see the collar clearly now. It was black velvet, about one inch wide. In the middle the cloth was attached to a polished metal disk. The disk was engraved with a "+" symbol inside a circle. Her first thought when she saw it up close was how beautiful it was. As she listened to Sean explain the meaning behind it, she thought about how seriously he had taken his own rules during their last meeting. She realized that he still had not touched her, even yet.

"Do you understand what I've said so far?"

"I think so, Sir."

"Do you have any questions?"

"No, Sir."

"Then if you are ready, put the collar around your neck and adjust it so that it's snug. You'll find that in the long run too loose is actually less comfortable than too tight."

She reached out and took the collar from his hand. She unsnapped it and held it around her neck. She could see now that there was an adjustment band near the clasp. She held it up to her neck to test the size, and found, surprisingly, that no adjustment was necessary. It was a perfect fit. She snapped the clasp in place and adjusted it slightly so that the metal disk was centered on the front of her neck. When she was finished, she put her hands back behind her back.

"It looks beautiful on you, Lucy."

The room suddenly felt warm again as she replied, "Thank you, Sir."

Sean stood up. He was 6 feet tall - about 6 inches taller than Lucy - and was thoroughly average in almost every way. He had brown eyes and brown hair that he kept short, but not too short. He was not quite as fair as Lucy was. He was wearing the same outfit he wore to their last meeting - black casual pants and a black sport shirt with a collar. He spoke again.

"Close your eyes."

She did so.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time, Lucy..."

She heard him take step and felt his hand run brush her right cheek and reach behind her head and his fingers run through her hair. Suddenly, he grabbed a hank of her hair and tugged her head back. Her mouth opened in shock and before she knew what was happening his mouth was over hers, his tongue invading her mouth. When she realized what he was doing, she kissed him back hungrily. Her arms came out from behind her back almost as if they had a will of their own, and wrapped around his back. He stopped kissing her and let go of her hair. When he stopped her first thought was to wonder what she had done wrong. She opened her eyes and looked at Sean. He was staring at her intently. She struggled to try and interpret his face. It seemed to her that he was trying to decide something. Perhaps he wanted to say something, but was struggling to. She wanted to help, but wasn't sure how. She started to speak.

"Sir...?" She stopped. She didn't know what to ask. Was he upset with her? Did he want to tell her something? Her question seemed to prod him out of his reverie. He smiled and broke his gaze and half smiled.

"I'm sorry, Lucy. I was lost in thought. I do that a lot." He let go of her and took a step back. Lucy's arms fell down to her side as he moved away.

"Lucy, hands..."

She had forgotten again! She quickly thrust her hands behind her back.

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"That's alright, Lucy.

CynthiaDolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CynthiaDolly

As I said, new habits take some getting used to. But if I have to remind you again, the reminder is going to be... More severe. Is that clear?"

She wasn't sure if she was more disheartened by her forgetfulness or afraid of what he meant when he said "more severe." She shifted her eyes down to his feet and said, "I'm sorry, Sir."

He lifted her chin up with his finger and looked into her eyes, "It's alright, Lucy."

After a moment, he moved his hand and turned away, speaking as he did. "Now, I'm going to acquaint you with the rest of the house. Whenever you walk with me, you are to walk one pace behind, and if possible, slightly to the right of me. Come this way and I'll show you around."

To the right of the front door, a hallway led off towards the back of the house. Sean started off down it. As he passed a door on the left he said, "That's the guest bathroom," but didn't stop. He came to a door on the right and stopped. He turned to face her and said, "This is my study. You are not to go in there without my explicit instructions." Lucy blinked and nodded and said, "Yes, Sir."

His face changed ever so slightly into the faintest echo of a smile and he turned back around and headed further down the hallway. Lucy followed. He came to a door and opened it. Inside was a queen sized bed with a massive oak headboard, a bureau and a closet. As they entered, Lucy saw that on the same wall with the door there was another door further along. That door was open and Lucy saw it was a bathroom. Sean said, "This is the master bedroom. You will be sleeping here with me. In the bed, unless you have displeased me, in which case, you will sleep on the floor."

Lucy's mind briefly felt an odd mixture of fear and revulsion. The floor was carpeted, but it was still... the floor! She didn't even like camping as a child, and even that was in a sleeping bag. Sean moved to the bathroom.

"Is your menstrual cycle regular?"

Again, Lucy was shocked by the abruptness and intimacy of the question. She had had boyfriends before, and none of them had ever had the slightest interest, other than in wanting her to blow them instead of fuck them when she was "on the rag."

"Um, yes, yes Sir. I am due to start in about a week."

"And are you using birth control?"

"Yes, Sir. I take the pill."

"Good." He turned towards the bathroom. Inside were two sinks. His was clearly on the left, as it had a razor and shaving cream along with a well used toothbrush. The sink on the right was clean and dry, and had a variety of brand new feminine products laid out for her. They weren't all her choice of brand, but he clearly had made an effort to stock what he thought she would need. The highlight of the master bath was a gigantic double-size shower with two shower heads. To Lucy, who was used to her efficiency apartment's tub-shower, it looked decadently luxurious. As she turned towards the sink, she caught sight of herself in the mirror. Her nudity had not been at the front of her mind for some time, but the mirror reminded her and her stomach did a little summersault. She saw the collar around her neck. It was striking - a band of black that almost looked painted on. The bright metal emblem glinted in the bathroom light.

Sean looked behind Lucy at a clock on a bedside table, and then said, "It's about dinner time. Are you hungry?"

She was, actually. "A little, Sir."

"Why don't we have a couple of sandwiches? You can acquaint yourself with the kitchen."

While they walked back to the kitchen, Lucy had a sudden realization of exactly how different this experience was from her expectation. It was, so far, more like moving in with a new roommate. The only difference was that she was touring Sean's house completely naked except for a the cloth choker - her collar, she corrected herself.

Sean moved over to a door near the back of the kitchen and opened it to reveal a pantry. Hanging on the back side of the door was an apron. He took it down and handed it to her.

"Cooking is dangerous and messy enough normally, never mind doing it nude. When you're working in the kitchen, I want you to use this."

"Yes, sir." she reached out and took the apron and slipped it over her head and tied it around her back. They spent the next few minutes making two ham and cheese sandwiches together - Sean mostly showing her where things were, while Lucy prepared the food. Lucy felt that Sean was making a special effort to make her feel at home. When the food was ready, Sean told her to hang her apron back up and bring the plates into the living room and they could sit on the sofa and eat, which she did.

Sean sat down on the sofa and bade Lucy to sit next to him. She handed him his plate and sat. He took a bite and then spoke.

"Now, Lucy, I want you to speak freely and give me your thoughts. What are you thinking so far?"

"I'm not sure, Sir. This is not what I expected. But... I don't know what I expected, really."

Sean smiled and nodded, "I'm sure you expected a scene like our last little adventure. Like all of the erotic stories you've read. Rest assured, Lucy, as my property, I fully intend to use you thoroughly in that way," Lucy blushed a bit as she heard him say that, "but that's not the end-all and be-all of what I intend for you. If that doesn't meet your expectations, then that too is reason enough for you to take off your collar and end your training."

"Oh, no, Sir. I'm not disappointed."

"Good. Now, you haven't touched your food, Lucy. Eat while you talk."

Lucy realized she had forgotten about the plate with the sandwich on it she was holding. She took a bite. She said to herself, it was delicious, if she did say so herself.

They spent the next few minutes talking, not unlike how they talked on the webcam. He had an encyclopedic mind and could talk for long periods about nearly any subject she brought up. She felt almost like his student, only she had never had a teacher that taught her while she was stark naked, she realized.

After they finished their meal and had talked for some time, Sean had Lucy take the dishes into the kitchen. When she returned, he said, "Now, stand in the middle of the room, Lucy."

She took a position right under the light in the center of the room, her hands by her side. Sean sighed a little, "Lucy, where are your hands?"

In a flash she remembered not only where her hands were supposed to be, felt humiliation at needing to be told, and then remembered how he promised the next reminder to be more forceful. She shot her hands behind her back, but knew it was too late.

"I'm going to have to help you remember. Come here."

She felt her stomach twist up into a knot and she took a couple of short steps towards Sean, full of apprehension.

"All the way over here. By my right side." He sat up straighter on the sofa as he said it. She walked the rest of the way over to him. "Now, bend over my lap." Her mind raced. She knew he was going to spank her. What was he going to use? How hard? How long? She was suddenly afraid, but still she felt herself bending over and lowering herself across his thighs in the time-honored position reserved for this sort of punishment. He had her scoot forward to position her ass just so and told her to keep her legs straight. "Now, Lucy. Are you going to remember where your hands are supposed to be?"

"Yes, Sir. I promise."

"Well, we'll see." He patted her right butt-cheek, "Place your right hand back here, Lucy." She whimpered a little and moved her hand back. He took her wrist in his left hand and held it in the small of her back, just above her ass, securing her. He patted her ass a couple more times and then began to spank her in earnest. He spanked her fast - about two swats per second. He alternated cheeks and spread his spanks all over her ass. She quickly went from gasping to moaning. She tried to count the spanks, but when she got past 40 the burning in her bottom pushed away all other thoughts. Her moans turned into quiet sobs, and the sobs turned into full crying and still he kept up with the barrage of firey punishment until she was sobbing uncontrollably. Finally he stopped. He rested a hand on each cheek in turn, feeling the fire he had stoked. "Now, stand up, Lucy. Put your hands behind your head, and lace your fingers."

She felt like she was a marionette. Her body stood itself up and her hands moved as he commanded, but all she could feel was the throbbing heat in her bottom and the hot tears streaming down her face. He spoke again, "Is that going to help remind you where your hands go?"

"Y-Yes, Sir."

"I hope so." He stared at her as her crying subsided. She tried to stay as still as she could. He had the same look on his face he had before. As she regained control of her thoughts, she tried again to figure out what he was thinking. He almost seemed undecided about something. Finally, he stood up and moved to her and held her. She kept her hands behind her head, afraid to disappoint him further by moving without permission. He reached behind her head and took her hands down and moved them down, saying, "It's alright, come here." She embraced him tightly and pressed her face into his shoulder and cried again. "It's alright, Lucy."

He held her for a few minutes and she finally lifted her head and said, "I'm sorry, Sir."

"No, no, Lucy. You've been punished and that means everything is forgiven and forgotten. Alright?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Now, come with me." He started down the hall towards the bedroom. She took her place a step behind and slightly to the right.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments