Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Uneventful Couple: Event #5 Wax Happening?

"A husband submits his wife to an embarrassing visit to the salon"

4
3 Comments 3
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Bruno was brushing his teeth when he was startled by Julie's yelp from the shower. When he turned around, he saw blood trickling down her leg and making its way to the drain. Once more, Julie had cut herself shaving her most private and sensitive patch of skin. 

For the last three months, both had decided to go totally bare, as part of their new sexual life. Bruno just loved the new look and feel of his wife's pussy. Her lips were full and puffy, parting like a flower blossom, exposing her smaller lips and clitoris. He could not resist touching and fingering her anytime it was possible. It seemed she was wetter than before and more available to his desires. Always a fan of cunnilingus, he loved running his tongue up and down her slick and moist slit. He could go on forever, from her clit to her tight rosebud, stopping only when Julie pushed him away, exhausted from the orgasms.

Julie also loved the way her husband's cock and balls seemed larger once the hair was gone. Her blow jobs were now deeper and lasted longer. Pubic hairs were no longer slashing her lips or choking her. She was still gagging, but it was from learning to deep throat. Bruno loved to have her lick and suck his balls and to feel her tongue go down between his legs, to reach his asshole. Rimming her husband was a special treat that Julie liked to offer.

Watching the blood trickle on the shower floor, Bruno made a decision: "Julie, this is your last cut... Next time, you will get a waxing!" he said, going back to brushing his teeth. Julie frowned, unsure about that decision. It sounded painful.

Bruno made inquiries for a salon that would do total waxing. He was looking for a special place... he had plans. From references on websites, he found a place not far from home and made an appointment for Saturday afternoon, two weeks after the last shaving.

He did not warn Julie ahead of time. On Saturday morning, after breakfast, he started playing with her, while they were both having a coffee in their sunlit den. He switched from the morning paper to an erotic e-book, slowly letting the story take over his mind. When Julie noticed the hard cock showing through the open robe, she stopped reading her newspaper, observing her man instead. 

He was reading a bdsm story, for which she had a mild interest at best. She decided to steer his attention away, opening her own robe and starting to run her fingers on her body. When she saw Bruno still reading his iPad, she slipped to the floor and snuggled between her man's legs, pushing them apart to gain greater access to his cock and balls. When she started to lick up and down the hard shaft, he put the tablet aside and laid back on the leather couch: she had won his attention.

She started to suck, while touching herself. Morning sex was always a favourite for her. After a good fifteen minutes, Bruno made Julie stand to his side and spread her legs. Still in a domineering mood, fuelled by his reading, Bruno slipped two fingers into Julie's pussy. She was so wet, they slipped right in and a slushy sound was heard when he started a back and forth movement.

Julie moaned and soon bent over, grabbing her man's cock and attempting to free herself from his grip. She wanted to sit on this rigid pole. Bruno grabbed her wrist and laid her over his knees. Before she could even react, five hard swats of his bare hand landed on her butt, leaving red imprints that would last certainly all afternoon. She rebuffed and Bruno did not insist. His goal to have her pussy wet and her ass red had been reached.

"Julie, enough of this, you have an appointment to get your pussy waxed in thirty minutes. Go get dressed, we barely have time to get there," he told her. She was shocked and wanted to take a shower, but Bruno would not allow it. He wanted the session to have a kinky twist: make her discover the misunderstood pleasures of embarrassing sexual exposure.

During the short drive to the salon, Julie was silent, biting her lower lip as she does when nervous. Bruno was a bit worried, but it was too late to cancel his plans. When the car was parked, he had to open the passenger door to get Julie to snap out of her gaze. At the reception, Bruno gave Julie's name out loud, adding she was here for a complete wax job. This comment raised a few heads in the busy waiting room, mostly from younger people that did not expect this from a mature lady accompanied by her husband. Bruno could swear Julie was blushing, with a hint of pride in her subtle smile. He was relieved: she was nervous, but not mortified.

After ten minutes, a woman in her mid-thirties, wearing a white lab coat with 'Mary' on her name tag, walked in the waiting room, calling out Julie's name. As if pushed up by a loaded spring, Julie got up, anxious to get out of the crowded waiting room into a more private place. Bruno followed her and when Julie told him he should wait outside, the technician replied his presence was allowed and welcomed.

She was led to a bed sitting between two partition walls, in a cubicle opened to the clinic's hallway. "Aren't we supposed to be in a more secluded place?" she asked, clearly uneasy with the lack of privacy. "Our private booths are all occupied with full-body waxing jobs and laser treatments, so we must use a manicure stall. Don't worry, it will be fine... it happens," was the response from Mary. Bruno's plan was going better than expected.

"Please remove all your clothes and put them on the hanger. I will get you a robe," Mary ordered in a tone that did not allow any question or protest. Bruno made sure his wife would be rapidly naked and she just stood there, waiting for her robe impatiently. Twice she heard footsteps, but they were from other patrons coming or going in front of the cubicle. They all took a peek and Julie had no means to hide her nudity from their sight.

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

Finally, Mary came with a warm white terrycloth robe. "Sorry, all the robes were damp, I had to put it in the dryer... Oh you look cold!" said Mary, noticing the fat nipples, obviously hard. Blushing, Julie quickly put on the warm robe, too small to wrap around her Rubenesque body. Bruno was excited when he helped his wife to hop on the bed. Julie noticed his hard-on and told him, "I take it you are enjoying this? All husbands find this sexy, maybe your husband more than most," Mary told her, smiling at Bruno's condition.

Lying on the bed, Julie was pulling on her robe, in an effort to preserve her modesty. Mary cut her efforts short and abruptly opened the robe to inspect the battlefield. "Nice, this will go well. Let me get back with the hot wax," was all she said, making Julie feel better about the procedure itself. Discomfort came back as soon as she felt exposed to passers-by. Bruno kept her from closing her robe, telling her to follow Mary's directions. Julie just closed her eyes to help forget about strangers seeing her on that bed, naked, her legs apart.

When she came back with her bowl of hot wax, Mary did not look surprised at all about Julie's nudity. With the wax kept on a heater, she was interrupted by the receptionist who wanted to change a schedule. Julie was finding the cubicle to be overcrowded, but did not object. She just closed her eyes again, to Bruno's amusement.

Mary started to apply the hot wax on the left side of Julie's pussy and received a kick in the belly. Julie just had not expected the wax to be so hot and could not prevent herself from jerking around. She apologized and promised she would be careful. Mary's doubts were proven right when Julie yelped and twitched. "This is not working well. It happens. I will need to strap you down," she simply stated. Julie was in a state of shock and could barely voice her opposition. Before she could react, her ankles, and knees were spread further and secured with Velcro straps. Her waist was also tied down and wrists were tied above her head.

Bruno was excited beyond reason. He had never imagined Julie would submit herself to such treatment. Mary knew she was doing well and was getting herself turned on. She pulled away the first strip of wax and Julie shrieked, attracting two other technicians to the cubicle. They stood there, watching the scene, dumbfounded.

Unaffected, Mary continued her job, spreading more wax on the outer areas of Julie's pussy. "Bruno, your wife seems very wet," she said.

"I know, but can't see why. She hates pain, exhibition, humiliation, bondage and she is not bisexual. Unless she is changing," Bruno answered, secretly hoping she was evolving. Julie whimpered in shame.

"Well, there must be a reason. I will need to wipe her wetness to do a proper waxing," Mary said, as she dried off Julie's pussy. This contact was too much for the woman and a loud sigh was heard. "Let go my love. Enjoy the feelings and emotions," Bruno whispered.

As if given permission, Julie lifted her hips as much as she could, trying to feel more of Mary's touch. The technician readily obliged and dropped the tissue to touch the swollen clitoris with her latex gloves. Julie moaned and Bruno started playing with her breasts, pulling softly in her thick nipples.

"We may need to make her cum if we ever hope to get her pussy dry," Mary said as she intensified her play. Bruno was all in favour of this plan and pinched Julie's nipples harder. Julie moaned and bucked against the Velcro straps. When Mary slipped one, then two gloved fingers into Julie's pussy, the willing victim became more vocal and Bruno simply stuffed a washcloth in her mouth. There was no need to attract more spectators than the two young technicians.

After a few minutes,  Mary added a third finger in the sloshy twat and pumped harder and faster. Bruno knew Julie would not last much longer and he looked into her eyes, now wide open. He saw the wave of her orgasm take over her mind and body. Her legs stiffened and her belly muscles tightened in a unique way. Right after, Julie tried to push Mary's fingers out of her... she could no longer suffer more stimulation.

Bruno freed his wife's mouth from her improvised gag and kissed her passionately. He did not untie her. Mary had a job to complete. She did not waste time and dried Julie's wet pussy lips, sending shock waves with every touch. Wax was applied in small patches but Julie's resistance was now broken. She was too exhausted to writhe in pain or even pleasure. Only when the hot wax touched her clit did Julie react in a sudden jerk.

After the waxing was done, Mary took off her gloves and coated her hands in a soothing lotion. She slowly applied the lotion to Julie's bare skin, playing with her patient one last time. Bruno untied Julie from the straps and was surprised that his wife did not seem in a hurry to wrap herself in the robe. Her sense of modesty had been changed forever.

Mary came back to the cubicle with water and fruit. "This was quite an experience. It was a very special request. Your husband loves you in a very wicked way," she told Julie.

"Well, we are experiencing a lot of new things. It's very exciting. I think the next waxing will be his turn... when are you available?" Julie asked with a devious smile.

 

 

Published 
Written by flirtingbear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments