Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Those Three Little Words - Part Five

"Charlotte meets a stranger..."

14
3 Comments 3
15.0k Views 15.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
It was Friday night and I was in heaven, lying with my Master his arms wrapped securely around my naked torso. I was completely exhausted from the brutal fucking He had just given me, but all the time I was still excited just to be in his presence.

“Charlotte, I want you to do something for me,” He said softly, as if I had any choice now. I was bound to him now, I would do anything thing and everything for him.

“Yes Master?” I asked, turning to face him.

“I’m going to be out of town for a few days, on a business matter…” He explained, and my heart sank. He noticed the sadness in my eyes and smiled, “I’ll be back soon my little slut, don’t you worry, and you won’t be left completely alone either… I have something planned for you.”

“What Master?” I enquired, very intrigued.

“I have a…friend Charlotte, someone who has the same sort of interests as me. Someone who is very interested in sluts like you. I want you to stay with her while I am away, she will keep an eye on you for me and I’m sure she’ll have a little fun with you as well.”

Even though I would never, ever question his judgement or disobey him, I felt slightly worried about his ‘plans’. I had no idea what this ‘friend’ of his would be like, or what he meant when he implied she might have a ‘little fun’ with me. Hell, I was worried about the part that she was female! I had no experience with a woman what so ever.

“Will you do this for me, slut?” He asked, tracing his thumb across my lips. I kissed the pad of his thumb and looked into his eyes. I knew there was no possible way I could refuse him.

“I’ll do it for you, Master,” I said after a seconds pause. I saw his eyes glint in the darkness and he bent down to kiss me. I forgot all feelings of doubt and apprehension in that instant, as the love I felt for Him flowed through my body.

***

On Saturday evening I was ready. He had told me that I should dress as I would for him and that I didn’t need anything except for a bag of toiletries. The nerves returned to me as soon as He was gone and I was almost regretting my decision.

I was wearing a tight fitting pencil skirt and an almost see-through, low cut lace top. I had my lacy scarlet underwear on underneath and my pussy was shaved meticulously. I spent a little extra time on my make up and hair, all the time feeling a mix of nervousness and sadness that He was going to be gone for a while.

At seven He picked me up in his sports car.

“Is it a long drive, Master?” I asked.

“Only an hour or so,” He replied, then saw my worried expression, “Don’t worry, slut. I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself with Gina. Only, I’d advise you to call her Mistress. I have to warn you, my whore, she’s a little harsher than you may be used to.”

My nerves only intensified as I tried to imagine what lay in store for me with this ‘Mistress’. Whatever happened, I told myself, I would have to do Him proud. That thought kept me sane throughout the silent journey.

We finally arrived at a house in the middle of nowhere. It was pitch black outside, so I could only faintly see the house in the luminance of the few outdoor lights that were on, but from what I could make out it looked grand, and very big.

He helped me out of the car and walked me to the front door with one arm around my waist. When he knocked on the door, a tall woman opened the door.

“Ah, Christian!” she exclaimed, kissing him once on each cheek.

“Nice to see you again, Gina. It’s been a while,” He said stepping in after her, pulling me along.

In the light of the woman’s lounge I could see her features clearly. She had fiery, red hair that came down to her shoulders in poker straight strands. She had prominent cheekbones and startling green eyes. Her facial features were striking and almost cat-like. She was tall, at least 5’7 and she was very slim, wearing completely black. But most of all, she practically oozed power. I felt almost scared of her right then.

“So you’ve brought her,” she said, giving me a calculating glance, “Mm, she is just as you described.”

“Yes, and she is yours for the weekend, I’m sure you’ll find her very…amusing.” He replied, stroking my cheek. I wanted him to take me home then. I was scared of this strange, new woman, and his touch made me wish for familiarity.

“I’m sure” said Gina curtly. I found it all a little degrading, how I was spoken about as if I was not there.

“Well, I best be going, I have a plane to catch.” He said, squeezing my hand, “Have fun, my slut, you’ll learn many things.” And with that he kissed me quickly, waved to Gina and left me in her power.

“Hm, now this is going to be fun,” she said pacing around me, as if surveying an object in a gallery.

“I want to see your slutty body, whore. What have you got to offer me?” she asked coldly, carelessly pulling the lace top I wore. I stood motionless for a moment, a little stunned by her forwardness.

“I’m not going to ask twice, slut.” She barked.

“Yes Mistress, sorry” I mumbled awkwardly, unbuttoning my top, and sliding down my skirt until I was stood in my bra and thong.

“Mmm,” she said, and I dared to think she approved. She paced around me again, pausing to slap my ass.

“Nice ass, slut.” She came to halt in front of me, reaching forward to pinch my nipples that had become hard and erect through the lace of my bra.

“Oh you like that don’t you, fucking slut. Yes all sluts like pain. And you’re going to get a lot of that, honey,” she said releasing my nipples, “Well come on then, slut, I don’t have all fucking night. Follow me.”

“Yes Mistress,” I said, following her back into the dimly lit hall.

“I’m going to blindfold and gag you now slut,” she said, and she tied a piece of fabric over my eyes, blocking my vision.

“Open you’re mouth,” she ordered. I obeyed and she roughly shoved a ball gag into my mouth, buckling it firmly into place.

“Mm, good, put your wrists together, whore” she commanded and I felt her tie my wrists together with a rope. It was tight and chaffing against my skin as she led me through the unknown.

I had never been more excited and scared in my life as I was led through a door and down some stairs. The woman’s heels tapped across a stone floor and I was pushed down onto my knees.

“Now slut, you can do this the easy way,” she said, stroking my cheek, “Or the hard way.” She slapped my cheek. I jerked in surprise.

“I am your Mistress now. I own you whore. You do what I say, when I say. Understand?” she said harshly. I nodded.

“Good.”

She ripped the blindfold off and as my eyes adjusted to the bright light of the room I noticed several things. The room looked and felt like a basement, and it was empty except for a table and many rings and ropes attached at various points in one of the walls. I couldn’t see exactly what was on the table, but it was laden with various objects and instruments that made my excitement grow. I noticed that my new Mistress had ditched the black clothes and was now wearing a black latex dominatrix outfit that I had once seen a woman wear in a porn movie.

EveBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveBrown

A chill shuddered down my spine.

“Sluts like you need to be punished don’t they?” she said, picking up something off the table. I saw that it was a leather whip, like a riding crop used to whip horses. I nodded never taking my eyes off the whip in her hand. Her hand whipped forward, striking me around the face. I cried out.

“Mm, you are a little skanky bitch, aren’t you?” she said mockingly, giving my breasts a few firm slaps that had them stinging. She paced around me, lashing out at my bare back several times making me fall forward.

“Get the fuck up” she barked, whipping my ass painfully. Tears formed in my eyes as I struggled to stand. She walked around me, randomly lashing out at my breasts, stomach, ass and back. I flinched with every strike, whimpering. After five minutes or so, she came close and cupped my soaking pussy.

“Fucking whore, this is making you wet isn’t it?” she growled, spitting in my face. I nodded weakly.

“Well, I think we should give it some attention,” she threatened. She slapped my pussy quickly with the leather crop, making me scream into the gag.

“Oh, that got a reaction didn’t it?” she hit me again, right on my clit making me scream again.

“Fucking dirty whore,” she said, teasing my pussy with the end of the whip. I moaned feeling a trickled of wetness leak onto my thighs. She pulled me by the hair to the wall, taking off my bra and soaking thong, and untying my wrists quickly. Then she attached them above my head to the hoops in the wall. She spread my legs wide and tied my ankles to two hoops too, so that I was just touching the floor, spread-eagled against the wall. She ungagged me.

“Mm, a naked, wet whore for me to play with” she said, laughing coldly. She went over to the table and returned with a thick purple dildo in her hands.

“What shall I do with this?” she said, rubbing the toy over my exposed nipples. I moaned a little and she snapped to attention.

“Oh you want some more pain, slut?” she asked. When I didn’t reply she slapped me round the face with the dildo, “Do you want some more fucking pain slut?”

“Yes please, Mistress” I begged breathlessly.

She didn’t need asking twice, she pinched and twisting my hard nipples until I couldn’t help but scream out.

“You fucking thank me for that, whore,” she said, spitting in my face again.

“T-Thank you, Mistress” I stuttered and she released my red nipples.

“Sluts love cock don’t they, whore?” she asked, digging her sharp nails into my soft fleshy breast.

“Yes Mistress” I replied.

“Open wide then, cocksucker.”

I did as I was told and she promptly rammed the big dildo into my mouth making me gag a little as the rubbery toy neared my throat. She carried on pushing it in and out of my mouth, not satisfied until it was coated with my saliva. She made me gag one last time and then slid the dildo between my thighs covering it with the wet juices that were spilling from my pussy. She held it up to my mouth and told me to lick it clean. I did, tasting myself on it.

“Does it taste good, whore?” she said.

“Yes Mistress”

“I’ll have to try it then,” she said and a bolt of anticipation flowed through me as she bent down. She stuck out a long, pointy tongue, and licked my pussy once. The feel of her warm, wet tongue on my throbbing pussy was just about pure pleasure and I moaned out loudly.

“Mm, you taste fucking good slut,” she praised, lapping at me again, sucking at my clit hard, nearly biting it. I screamed out in ecstasy on the thin line between pain and complete pleasure. I exploded more juice into her mouth as a wave of orgasm coursed through me. She stood up and forced me to open my mouth with her long fingers. She spat a mixture of her saliva and my own cum into my mouth.

“Swallow that cum slut” she ordered, sliding the dildo back between my legs, fully coating it in wetness. I was just recovering from my first orgasm as she suddenly thrust the dildo deep into my pussy. I screamed out again.

“Did I ask you to make a noise, whore?” she demanded, slapping one of my breasts. I tried desperately to stay silent as she continued to fuck me hard with the dildo but I couldn’t help myself as she quickened the thrusts and I nearer orgasmed. Her fingers found my mouth and covered it, smothering me. I could just breathe through my nostrils as she jammed the dildo deeper and deeper into my hungry pussy. The first bolt of orgasm shot through me, but she kept fucking me pushing me further and further as wave after wave of pleasure swallowed me.

Finally she withdrew the toy, leaving me breathless and twitching against the wall. She threw the soaking toy to the floor and got a long knotted whip from the table. She expertly whipped my nipples, twisting the rope this way and that making my nipples feel as if they were on fire. I moaned and cried out as she left angry red lines across my pale breasts. She untied my arms and legs.

“Get on your knees, slut,” she commanded. I knelt on the smooth stone waiting breathlessly for her next demand. She crouched beside me and forced me to face her by yanking on my hair. She kissed me full on the lips, her tongue invading my mouth. She licked my tongue, my teeth, my lips and then spat in my open mouth.

“Fucking slut, clean that up” she said, pointing at the soaking dildo on the floor that had made a dripping puddle of cum. She let go off my hair and pushed me forwards. I crawled to where the dildo lay and reached to pick it up.

“Did I ask you to pick it up?” she roared, striking my ass with her whip.

“No Mistress, sorry Mistress” I whimpered, leaning down to lick the dildo on the floor. She watched me lap up the cum puddle and then walked behind me.

She slapped my bare ass, that was stuck up in the air as I was leant forward licking up the cum.

“Mm, such a fucking nice ass” she said, biting my ass cheek. She moved her face to the centre and probed at my asshole with her tongue. I moaned with my mouth full of my own cum. She inserted a finger into my pussy which was still wet with cum, and carried on poking my asshole with her tongue.

“I’m gonna fuck you’re ass, bitch” she said. Standing up and retrieving yet another toy from the table. Wait two things.

“This,” she said, holding a slim silver vibrator in front of my face, “Is for your pussy.”

“And this,” she said, holding up another dildo on a harness, “Is for me to fuck your ass with.”

I quivered with excitement as she flicked the vibrator on and it buzzed to life. She stepped into the harness and positioned herself behind me.

“You want me to fuck you, slut?” she asked, pulling on my hair again.

“Yes Mistress,” I breathed.

“Beg, you whore,” she growled.

“Please Mistress, please fuck me,” I begged and I shuddered as she placed the vibrator directly onto my pulsing clit.

“Ahh!” I moaned, leaking yet more juices which my Mistress used to lube up the strap on.

Whilst I gave in to the pleasure of the buzzing vibrator she started to ram the strap on into my asshole, stretching it wide. I moaned and bucked as I neared orgasm, but she only fucked me harder, thrusting and jamming the dildo into my tight ass, yanking on my hair. I orgasmed three times, before she was done fucking my ass, and I lay in a twitching, soaking heap on the stones.

“Fucking whore, I’ll be back in half an hour, fucking clean that shit up” she ordered and I heard her climb the stairs and leave the basement.

Published 
Written by pearlcheerio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments