Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Those Three Little Words - Part Four

"Charlotte recieves a gift..."

11
4 Comments 4
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
He came back for me...eventually. After a few hours of 'punishment' - and after I had worked up a sweat trying to wriggle into any possible position that might free me from the cuffs. When I first heard a car pulling into my drive I panicked. I was frozen with fear about who would be unlucky (or lucky) enough to find me, I was prepared to be majorly embarrassed until I saw His perfect outline approach me in the semi-darkness.

"Have you learnt your lesson?" He asked and I could hear the smile in his voice. The tiny bit of anger and embarrassment I had been feeling melted in that second.

"Yes Master, thank you for teaching me," I said, wanting him to come nearer, to touch me.
"Good slut. Are you ready to be uncuffed?"
"Yes Master," I almost begged.He came close then, my heart quickened as he leaned over me and unlocked the handcuffs. I rubbed my sore wrists in relief. Then he crouched down beside me and very gently removed the clamps from my now numb nipples. He bent down to kiss both of them, and pinched and red as they were...they still became excited under his touch. It was as if he ignited a flame.My breathing quickened as I pulled him down on top of me, his lips met mine and the fireworks exploded in my head. Before I knew it I was unbuttoning his shirt. His strong hands caught mine and he pulled away.

"Not yet, my little whore," he said affectionately, "I have something for you first. Now go inside and get yourself ready, eat something and I'll be back in an hour." I didn't want him to leave but I knew better than to question him. The promise of his return kept me satisfied as he drove away and I stepped inside my house. The thought of food had my stomach rumbling and as I fixed myself a sandwich I realised that I was actually starving. Then I had a shower, shaved and re-shaved until I was completely smooth and then put on my emerald lace bra and matching thong. I put my short, black silk gown over the top and applied a hint of mascara and lipstick. My hair was still in damp curls when the doorbell rang. I raced down and let Him in immediately. He smiled that smile that had me melting and handed me a box. I looked down feeling a mixture of both confusion and excitement.

"I think you've earnt it, slut" He explained and I opened it not knowing what to expect. Inside, lying serenely on a background of red velvet was a beautiful leather collar. In that moment I felt my heart expand with love. He had shown with this one gift, this one collar his complete ownage of my. I was completely and entirely his now.

"Do you like it?" he asked gently, gazing at me intently through those beautiful eyes. Without a word I carefully put the box on the side table beside me and took a step forward so that I was almost touching him. As I held his gaze I could have sworn I saw worry in his eyes. As if I could not love his gift?

"Master, can I show you exactly how much I like it?" I said innocently, whilst boldly rubbing the bulge that was growing just under his belt. It was risky; trying to take just a little of his power, but I needed to express how I felt right now. To my relief he smiled and relaxed from his rigid stance. I took this as a yes and pulled him close, leaving a trail of kisses along his neck and jaw until I reached his lips. His hands reached under my short robe and he moaned when he grabbed my bare cheeks.

"I want your ass, slut," he whispered, lifting me into his arms as if I weighed as much as a child.

Laura_Gold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laura_Gold

I wanted him so badly as he held me that I didn't hesitate for a second.

"It's yours Master. Everything is yours." I said.He kissed me again and carried me up the stairs, flinging me onto the bed. He ripped off my robe and moaned again as he saw my underwear.

"You're so fucking hot," He almost growled, taking one breast in his hand and the other in his warm mouth. I was squirming under him, feeling complete ecstasy as he teased my raw nipples. Then he undid the bra and flung it aside, sliding down my thong with equal carelessness. I was a fool to think I had any power over him, I lay there underneath him feeling as naked and vunerable as ever just waiting, yearning for his touch. He undressed quickly and I was left breathless yet again by his beautiful form.

"You're fucking wet, whore. But not wet enough, yet." He barked, and then his head was between my thighs, his tongue lapping at my pussy. Each wet stroke sent a wave of pleasure throughout me, my moaning grew louder and louder as I clutched the sheets. 

"You're not cumming, slut. Not now." He said as I neared orgasm. He rose and loomed above me. I opened my mouth readily, hungry for his cock. He thrust himself into me, and I became almost overwhelmed by him, so close to me, filling my mouth just nearly making me gag. He didn’t fuck my mouth for long though, he had other plans. He withdrew and flipped me over with ease, so that I was on all fours. He slid his cock over my wet pussy, making me cry out in lust.

“I’m going to fuck your virgin ass now slut.” He said from behind me, and I felt him use my own pussy juices as lube.He used one finger first, slowly massaging my tight little star until I was relaxed enough for him to enter me. Even his finger felt huge in my ass, I became slightly worried. I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my asshole.

“Relax slut,” He soothed, and he rubbed my soaking pussy with one hand, making me forget about the coming pain and I unclenched my muscles. He gently slid himself into me and for a moment I felt a splitting pain that made me cry out.

“You’re so fucking tight!” He moaned as he began to slowly thrust in and out of me. The pain subsided, and although the sensation was strange I was beginning to enjoy it. I met his hips when he moved into me, and he sped up until his cock was going hard and fast into me.

“Mmmm,” I moaned as I swayed back and forth with the momentum.

“Fuck. You’re so fucking tight. Ahh fuck.” He grunted, and he moved one of his hands down to rub my throbbing clit. I screamed out as the pleasure built within me, I felt so full of him.Just as I climaxed I felt his hot load shoot into me, filling even more of me up – if that were even possible. He withdrew, panting and I felt his cum dripping from me.

“From that, I assume you love it,” He said, smiling at me. I had almost forgotten about His gift, lying innocently downstairs but now I remembered and I leaned forward.

“Yes Master,” I said my breathing still shaky.

“Good, because now I know you’re ready.” He said, absentmindedly stroking my cheek. His words and touch sent a thrill through my exhausted body.

“Ready for what Master?” I asked tentatively.

“Oh you’ll see, little one.”

Published 
Written by pearlcheerio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments