Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tial Run

"This is only the second time i have entered a story, constructive critisism is appreciated"

2
5 Comments 5
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

She has no idea how long she has been standing with her arms tied to the beam above, perspiration is running between her breasts as she tries once more to relax her muscles.

The leather straps binding her wrists bite into her tender skin as she struggles to ease the ache in her arms.

She asks herself why she is struggling, she wants this, and she asked Him if he would teach her to become a good submissive in the hope He would keep her.   This is not what she imagined happening, being tied up in a cellar is not her idea of being taught anything and yet she trusts His judgment.   She hears him enter and move around, she feels his hands on her breasts He asks if she is ready to become His, if she wants to change her mind she is to do so now, as there will be no changing of minds later. She tries to tell him that she wants to go ahead but her mouth is gagged and she is unable to speak clearly. He removes the gag and asks her again if she is ready this time she replies clearly “yes Sir”.   He touches her breasts, stroking the soft flesh, using finger and thumb He pinches hard on her aroused nipples causing her to inhale sharply,   then   pain,   pain   so sharp a strangled moan escapes from her lips. He places a harsh clamp over each tip and watches as she tries to control her breathing, her body struggling to accept the sensation.   He removes the blindfold and watches; He hears her labored breathing, smells her excitement. He does not want excitement He wants to see acceptance. He stands away from her and its then she notices the leather cat o nine tails attached to His belt. She becomes apprehensive and wonders if what she has asked for is really what she wants.     He collects a small flogger from the table, He moves towards her and she closes her eyes. She waits for the first stroke but nothing happens, she opens her eyes and He is watching her. “Good’ He tells her,” I want to see your eyes open while I whip you, it will be painful but the pain will bring you pleasure, pleasure you have never before experienced” Before He has finished speaking He raises His arm and aims the flogger at her bare pussy. She lets out a scream and then realizes He had only gently tapped her, He laughs at her reaction and then as He lets the flogger fall again He whips her harder, again and again never more than she can take but enough to know that marks will be left on her in the morning.   He removes the clamps an electrifying sensation shooting through her breasts as the blood rushes into the engorged tips, she doesn’t know if it is pain or pleasure that causes her to   cry out, the relief is short lived as he takes the flogger and begins to whip her breasts paying attention to her swollen sensitive nipples. With each lash of the flogger her skin burns with arousal, His attention is drawn back to her pussy this time whipping her delicate lips. He stops and touches her feeling her wetness ‘you are enjoying this my little slut” he asks, “yes Sir “she whispers back to Him.   His hands slide over her back and she lets out a soft moan as they travel down her body. The sharp burning pain of the cat o nine tails reaches her brain seconds after it has landed, she gasps, before she can catch her breath the whip lands again and is repeated often up and down her back and arse.

PrettyMalika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyMalika

Some where or somehow she does not know when it stopped being pain and it became part of her. She didn’t want Him to stop; her body had never felt so alive. Her submission to Him is nearly complete.   He stops and lowers her arms from the beam as He rubs them gently He asks if she is ok, she replies ‘yes Sir”. He points to the medical table situated near by and tells her to lie on her back, when in place he puts the blindfold back over her eyes ordering her to stay perfectly still. He places her feet into the stirrups and secures them tightly. He is talking to her as the first drop of wax drips onto her breasts causing her body to stiffen, more wax is dripped over her shoulders then her armpits, stomach and inner thighs, finally her pussy is coated in the hot liquid she screams and lifts her hips off the table,  her body is pulsating with desire. When she thinks she can bare no more the sensation changes as He gently begins to rub ice over her clit, telling her it will cool her down; she doesn’t believe she will ever be cool again.   She feels the large vibrator being pushed inside her, stretching her now soaking pussy, He pushes it deeper and deeper fucking her hard until she orgasms, His fingers replace the phallus stroking the spot inside when the next orgasm hits her juices spurt over him.   He pushes deeper He tells her His hand is now deep inside her but she does not hear the words only His voice, her mind is elsewhere. A different sensation brings her back to Him and she realizes He is now pushing something into her arse she has never had anything there before and tells him to stop. He tells her she only has to say the word they agreed on and He will but it will not come from her lips she cannot stop him she does not want to stop Him, she needs what He doing.   He pushes the butt plug deep inside her pass her sphincter, her muscles clenching madly around the hard plastic. Once it can go no further He places the vibrator back into her pussy and watches as her body goes into spasms again and again, her juices flow from her as she begs for Him to take her. He is not going to fuck her tonight He has other plans. He removes the butt plug and replaces it with another plug this one even bigger than the first stretching her wide and open again she cries out as He switches the vibrator on and her body contracts again into an orgasm.   As the orgasm fade He removes the toys and unstraps her telling her to get off the table and onto her knees. Once there He tells her He wants to see her use her mouth.  She greedily licks His cock running her tongue over the head and down the shaft at the same time she gently touches His balls and runs her finger down the crack of His arse. She begins to use her mouth   to suck Him harder , His hands go to her hair and push her forward onto Him as He rams against her throat , she   runs her hands over Him until eventually she feels the first jet of cum hit the back of her mouth. She carries on sucking until He is totally spent, after licking Him clean she kneels back onto her heals.” Well Sir Do you think I will make a good sub for you” she asks, “We may have to practice some more before a decision can be reached ' he answers with a smile.    
Published 
Written by jackie123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments