Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tie Me Up For Fox Sake

"Bondage scene between the great wizard Kendalf and his sexy little fox sub."

13
9 Comments 9
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Proud and Kinky

Author's Notes

"Written for a friend, this is my first submission in about three years. Thanks to the admin for pointing out that I used far too many commas and that they were all in the wrong places. <p> [ADVERT] </p>??"

Your beautiful long, wavy, bright auburn hair fans out and spreads wide across the black satin-sheeted bed and down between your shoulder blades as you lie on your front, face to one side. 

Your skin, pale and freckled - naked except where I have tied you in bright emerald green cotton rope. It is always a good colour on you - a striking contrast to your hair. A primary colour against the opposite secondary - red and green. The aesthetics are, I admit, solely for my benefit. 

Your forearms are bound together from elbows to wrists down your back. The blindfold you wear ensures that your other senses are heightened; especially your sense of touch, because that is what we are mostly playing with today.

“Are you doing okay?” I ask you, checking in with one hand gently resting on your ass so that you know where I am; it connects us. Plus, to be really honest - I just love touching your ass. 

“Mmmmm, I’m more than okay,” you reply softly. If someone was recording this they would be able to hear the smile in your voice. That’s maybe a good idea for another day, don’t you think? Would you like to listen back to our games? 

Your breathing is slow, calm and deep.

“Good girl,” I praise you and hear you purr gently. You like it when I call you that, don’t you? “Are you ready for more?”

“Mmmm. Yes please, Sir,” you sigh. 

“I’m sorry - what did you say, my beautiful little fox?”

“Please, please, Sir. My great Wizard, guardian of my soul - grant me one wish. Tie me up further. Bind me up so that you can do as you wish with me. Mmmm. Please, Sir. Anything you wish - anything at all.”

“Well now, that is a most interesting proposition… Let me think for a second.”

So saying, I take my hand off of your beautiful taut ass and walk around in circles, muttering and musing aloud. 

I know your limits, both soft and hard - and I know as well that I have your trust in such matters. 

After a few moments I return to stand beside you, placing one hand on your thigh. 

“Anything, you say?” I enquire, knowing that I tease you, but deliberately stringing out our game, heightening your feelings of suspense. Of anticipation. 

“Anything, my great Kendalf,” you giggle. 

I spank your butt, adding a touch of pain to your pleasure. 

“Mmmm…” you moan. 

I spank you again but harder this time. 

“Please, Sir. Mmmm, please!”

“That’s better, my little fox,” I say with one last spank. I don’t doubt that you can likewise hear the smile in my voice. 

I gather up your long red hair in my hands, running my fingers through it, occasionally pulling it back, receiving a gratifying sharp intake of breath from you in reply. 

I pleat your hair, but instead of separating it into three as normal, I only separate it into two but add a doubled over length of green rope. When I get to the end of your hair I use the rope to tie a knot and lay the remainder on your back, running it underneath your tied arms, between your butt cheeks and down between your thighs. I leave it folded against your pussy for you to feel the warmth, the weight and the fine textures against your intimate softness. I can see your nether lips glisten with moisture. I run my fingers along you and taste your juices from them with a lick. Mmmm, so sweet. 

“Please, Sir?” you ask of me. 

I know how much you love to taste yourself so I run my fingers along you again, this time allowing you to suck them clean. You suck them desperately in the same way that you sometimes suck my cock. How that turns me on - I feel a delicious tingle as I get thicker, my balls tightening. 

“On your knees, vixen,” I command. 

“Yes, Sir,” you reply, twisting and levering yourself up to your knees. I could help you but I love to watch you struggle at times. 

I stand in front of you and reach down between your knees, pulling the loose rope forward which tilts your head back slightly. I take one end of the rope and pull it up on the side of your glistening, newly shaved pussy; slowly, so that you can feel the soft friction of every thread run across you, over your hip, round behind you and then similarly in a mirror image for the other end. I loop them together in a knot, then both around to the front, knotted again before going back behind you once more. I loop it around back and fore, and then underneath your pert full breasts. I cross over between and then over them, deliberately rubbing your newly erect nipples slowly as the rope passes over them, before tying off the short ends behind your neck. 

ShannonVega13
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonVega13

After adjusting and smoothing the rope out so that it isn’t biting into you, I take your throat in one hand. You hold your breath - I can feel you tense up, and your jugular pulsing. You can’t but know who is in command here. I hold for a count of five, then loosen my grip. 

You release the air in your lungs and inhale deeply, gasping. A smile breaks on your face after a few breaths. “Wow, mmmmm. Thank you, Sir.”

I notice a blush across your cheeks and chest which highlights your freckles. They always remind me of warm sunshine on summer days, long grasses, chasing butterflies and a much more innocent time. 

The breath play is obviously very arousing for you - I glance down and see a drop of your sweet honey dripping from your labia - such a wonderful sight as it stretches before breaking away and landing on the satin below. I could have plucked it before it dropped but I find the sight mesmerising, almost hypnotic. So sensual. I find myself unconsciously holding my breath. 

“Time for more rope,” I say after a pause to centre myself once more. 

“Thank you, Sir,” you reply happily. The smile on your face lets me know that I don’t need to ask if everything is okay.

But it does mean that I need to keep a keen eye on you.  

I arrange you so that your legs are in front of you off the edge of the bed and stroke you from head to feet. My hand stops at your ankle on the way back up as I gather my next length of rope. I close your legs and start tying them together from your knees down to your ankles, aware that you will be feeling the rope tighter between your legs. I sense your breathing calm and deep and notice the rope gripping you tighter around your chest when you inhale. I know that there will be delicious track marks on your beautiful body when I release you. 

I find myself slightly envious of that intimate touch, that feeling of giving control over to someone, of not having to think, only experience - knowing with every breath, every heartbeat, that someone else is in command. Knowing that you trust them with your physical as well as your emotional well-being. Knowing that you trust them in some cases with your very life. Having ultimate faith in them. 

Is this what it feels like to be God? Because… No. That’s not me. 

Protector - yes. God? No. 

I shake my head and concentrate on you once more. 

I can see the areola around your nipples tighten as they become harder and can’t resist teasing you with a delicate kiss on each. Your whole body tenses for a moment as you moan and then it relaxes. 

“Okay,” I tell you with one hand lightly on your shoulder. “This is the last bit coming up now. I’m going to lay you face down again.” You nod in understanding - I’m not too sure that you are up to vocalising much right now.

I turn you over and move you back around until you’re lying in the centre of the bed. 

I check in - you’re still doing good. 

“How about the rope between your legs?” I ask.

You wiggle your sexy little butt and rotate your hips to check. “Everything feels fine, Sir.”

“Good girl. Ready?”

“For you? Always.” That thought makes me smile. 

I bend your legs at the knees, bringing them up to your butt and tie them together with your hands using the remaining rope from your arms. I check that they’re tight enough to restrain you but not so tight that they might cause a problem. 

I check in with you again. You manage an, “mmmhmmm.” I reckon you’ve gone to your happy place. Good. That was what I had to keep an eye out for. A quick check of all the rope and then I’ll leave you for a while.

I move away from the bed and take a seat, watching over you silently, ready to hand out hugs, kisses and anything else you need when I set you free.

This is the ‘anything’ that I wished, after all. Taking you to a place where you can set your soul free and soar, and where I will protect you. Because you know that no harm will come to you on my watch, so you can release yourself and fly, my beautiful little fox. 

 

Published 
Written by GoNE68
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments