Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tie you up, tie you down pt1

"So, you like being tied up???"

4
1 Comment 1
15.6k Views 15.6k
973 words 973 words
After dinner I've noticed that the wine is starting to take effect. You're slowly letting go of you inhibitions, and curiosity is taking over. You pose the question of the eye hooks that in the door frame to my bed room. I reply that's to tie you up. The image in your mind makes you blush a little, but the grin on your face says that you're just curious enough. Taking you by the hand I lead you down the hall. Stopping at the door I push you against the wall with a firm kiss. Our tongues trading strokes on the other as I unbutton your top. Your breasts barely contained by your bra. Jiggling slightly as you tug at my belt. I tell you if you remove my belt I just might use it on you. Without hesitation, and in one swift movement you jerk it loose from my jeans. Giving me a firm slap with it across my ass before throwing it to the floor. You push my jeans to my ankles. While there on your knees you tug at the bottoms of my boxers. Puling them down just far enough that I can flop out. Nearly hitting you in the face. Still only half hard you take the length of me in your mouth. Feeling me swell. The tip eventually reaching the back of your throat. Forcing you to back up to keep from gagging. My hand on the top of your head I lean you back against the wall. Pinned there I give you a few stokes. Long, and slow. The last one reaching a little down your throat. Don't worry baby, I'm not going to abuse you. Letting you to you feet I peel off my shirt, and help you slip out of yours. Your jeans, freely thrown to the side. Both of us completely naked in nothing but the dim light from an outside source. I produce a pair of silk lined cuffs that I strap to your wrists. Holding your hands above your head I hook them onto the door frame. Your stretched, but not quite far enough. The other cuffs go on your ankles, and to each side of the door frame. Now with your legs open you're nearly on your tip toes. This makes your legs look twice as long. Lots of skin exposed for me to consume. I kiss your neck, and trace down your shoulder and around your waist. Your nipples hard in the dim light. I give each one a small squeeze that makes your ass tense. Crack! O, you didn't hear me pick up the belt did you? Dragging the teeth across the tops of your shoulders as I give you another smack. Your ass seems to love this! Lets see what else I have in here for you. I return with a blind fold so you'll not know what's next. All you can do is listen to my movements.

SophieRouss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieRouss1

You hear the ice rustling in a cup. The sound of something leather hit the wooden table near by. The feather is a surprise since it can't be heard. The feeling of the softness rolls over your body from head to toe. I take it up one side, and down the other. You giggle, and wiggle from the ticklish torture. But your body wants so much more. A small hand held whip with a few leather straps trails up your back. Over your shoulder, and across your chest. The texture of the leather makes your nipples stand straight up when touched. Down the legs, and a gentle brushing in between your creamy thighs. I can see your lips swelling, and begging for attention. With a light swat on the ass I grab the ice. Taking the cube in my mouth, and kissing you at first. Leaving your mouth and tracing the outline of your body down one side, and up the other. I take another cube and let the melting trail race down your spine and between your cheek. Before it melts I touch your sweet pussy and push one in. The second I don't even touch your body. It goes straight into your snatch. The third I put in my mouth, and pull up a chair. Between your legs I push the last cube from my mouth into you. By now there is a trail down the inside of both your legs from the melting inside your hot body. Both hands between your legs, and gripping that ass as I push my face, and mouth up to meet you. You nearly collapse at the feeling of it all, and it's a good thing you're bound above your head. Your legs can hardly support your weight as my tongue parts your lips, and searches in side you over, and over again. Nibbling on each lip, and sucking on your hood. Pulling you between my lips and flicking your tender folds of skin with my eager tongue. Giving you a light smack on the ass forces you to cum. Along with one more ice cube surprise as I gently, but without warning slip one more into your tight round ass. This just makes you explode even more than before! I can taste your juice mixed with the leaking water filling my mouth. O, you taste so good, I can't get enough. You can hear me swallowing what you've given me. But not all of it. I save some in my mouth and stand to kiss you one more time. Slipping my tongue into your mouth I spill out a sample of what I had. While we kiss I reach up to undo your hands. Kneeling down to undo your feet. Your body spent, I pick you up and carry you to the bed. Did you notice that it has four posts???? ; )
Published 
Written by Reco696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments