Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tiki Hut

4
2 Comments 2
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
FIRST DATE

The first time we met. Of course it would be a public place. Someplace with people. Someplace you’d feel safe. The hotel bar was perfect, as it was packed at happy hour. Did it seem like a strange request then when I instructed you to wear a mid-length skirt with no panties? Perhaps. But I was sure you’d be eager to display how obedient you could be. I let you linger alone in the bar for ten minutes, watched you playing with the straw in your drink, eyes continuously scanning the room. Long enough to let your apprehension build, but not so long that you’d think I wasn’t coming. I enjoyed watching as you frequently pulled at and straightened your skirt. So you had left the panties behind.

I finally texted you and told you to meet me by the pool. The evening was a little cool, the pool closed at dark, and as you walked out the door and looked eagerly around it was deserted, though still fairly well lit and open on one side to the parking lot. It was not quite secluded. I could see your confusion when I was still not to be found. Another text. Go to the closed Tiki Bar to your right, and stand at the end of the bar. You hesitated at first, but people came out the same door you’d just come through, though they all headed left to the parking lot. Still, you were not alone here. You walked to the bar and took your place, now facing the hotel and doors. You stood and fumbled with your drink, fumbled with a cigarette. You never heard me approach until you felt my hand on your arm, heard my next instructions from behind.

“You don’t need to turn around just yet. I’d like to make sure that you’ve followed my instructions.” I think you recognized my voice from our calls. It seemed to bring a measure of relief. Until you felt my hand on the back of your leg. Until you realized what making sure you’d followed my instructions meant. You froze at my touch, your breath catching as without fanfare I ran my open hand up the back of your stockinged thigh, past the welt onto bare skin, then let it linger, cupping one of your firm, bare cheeks. I ran my other hand through your hair, just forcefully enough that you knew it was an unspoken command that you were still not to turn around. “I’m pleased”. As quickly as those words allowed you to begin breathing again, you felt my hand slide lower, spreading you slightly and giving my fingers access to your slit, which I stroked lightly a few times before parting your lips. They spread easily, already open, already swollen. You were already aroused. I slid two fingers in you. I took hold of your hair tighter, my lips against the back of your neck. I withdrew my fingers and raised them to your lips, smearing them with your own juices, sliding one between and parting these lips. “You’re wet. Are you always this way for a date? Did you think you might get lucky tonight?” I took my finger from between your lips. They fumbled for a word, and a soft “I” came forth, but my lips were already at your ear. “Shhhhh” I instructed before allowing my tongue to play over it, to suck your earlobe between my lips.

People exited the hotel door again, perhaps some fifty feet away. They lingered, talking, smoking, clearly visible to us as we were to them, except for the bar hiding our lower halves. They distracted you, and my hand was now between your legs again, opening your lips again, two fingers back inside you, slowly starting a rhythm. Your juices began to flow again, my fingers teasing, drawing them from you. As you got wetter, I slid my fingers out and began to massage them into your clit, teasing it to life. You let a sharp gasp escape, loud enough for our friends at the door to hear, freezing you again. “You had better be quiet, my little slut, or this will end long before you want it to.” They were too far away to make out more than a man and woman mostly obscured by the bar, which you were now supporting yourself on.

DaniellaGraceSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaniellaGraceSS



As I continued to play on your clit, you’d spread your legs further, offering yourself, offering me the easy access you craved. My finger continued dipping into your dripping box, smearing your juices, now pulling them up the crack of your ass, and lubing your light little rosebud with them. I could feel a shudder go through you at this, as I worked your juices into you. I reached into my pocket with my left hand and withdrew a tiny, pocket rocket vibe, sliding it into my right hand under your skirt. I know you heard it come to life before you felt it, but moments later it was pressed tightly against your clit by my fingers. I knew how hard it was for you to stifle a groan, or perhaps more. I let my thumb slide into your cunt, so open now, no need to tease, and pumped you a few times, til I could feel you begin to ride it. Soon I slid it out again though, and this time slid it firmly up the crack of your ass til it rested, slickened with your juices, tight against your asshole. I massaged the moisture into you again, then softly pressed, feeling you begin to yield. More firmly, as you opened for me, and finally slipping inside you. I ground the buzzer firmly against your clit and your shiver drove you against my hand, my thumb now buried to its’ fullest depth.

I could feel your knees give, and wrapped my other arm tight around you to hold you up. I began pumping into you, assaulting your ass, grinding your clit with the rocket. Occasionally I would let my fingers and the rocket slide back inside your pussy where, pressed against the thin wall of flesh between your pussy and your ass, I could feel the buzzing right down my thumb. Our audience had disappeared back inside, but you seemed oblivious now anyway, fucking yourself on my hand, gasping as I pinched your nipples hard through your blouse and bra.

“Is this what you came here for tonight, slut? Is this why a little whore cums out for a date without her panties? To get her pussy fingered? To get her clit played with? To get her ass fucked? Is this what you wanted.” I know you’re close now. There will be other times I’ll be tempted to stop, to tease you, to keep you just shy of your release until you’ve begged me and promised me your submission to earn it. But not this time. This time I just want to feel you coming helplessly all over my fingers. This time I want to feel your ass spasming around my thumb. This time I want to hit you hard like a cyclone, and leave you dazed and confused and wondering just how the fuck this happened while I just disappear.

“Cum for me baby. Picture yourself here with your skirt lifted, legs spread for me behind the Tiki Bar, fucking yourself mindlessly against the hand of a man you haven’t even met yet. And all you can think of is how badly your greedy little cunt needs to cum. How badly you want this. Cum for me, little girl, like the helpless slut you are.”

I pumped you deep a few more times and then drove the buzzer against your clit and held it. I felt you tense, felt your breathing stop…one…two…three….then heard you grunt and release, driving down into my hand while your juices let go. I slowed, held you up as your knees went limp, felt the spasms and aftershocks after a few moments, pushing against you as they came. Finally, I could feel it subside, and I let my fingers and thumb slide out of you as I guided you onto the bar stool next to us. I gave you a playful slap on your exposed bottom and a kiss on the cheek. “I’ll call you soon” I promised, and disappeared around the corner before you had a chance to turn around.

Published 
Written by fullofit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments