Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To Sir, With Love Part IV

"Mathew leads Jamie to a life of service."

6
0 Comments 0
6.5k Views 6.5k
5.6k words 5.6k words
CHAPTER ELEVEN



“The accountant is here with the revised numbers for the punch list” announced Mathew’s paralegal. Mathew was thinking about this meeting all day with some unease.

He welcomed Sam in and invited him to sit at the small conference table to the side of his desk. The new numbers were straight forward enough. Mathew was sure his clients would be fine with everything since everything was well within their expectations.

“Well thanks, Sam. I don’t see any problem. I really appreciate you bringing them yourself. It’s very helpful.”

“There’s one more thing Mathew, if you have the time.”

“Sure, you’re the last for today. What’s up?”

“I don’t know how to begin, but I think I just want to tell you how appreciative I am.”

Mathew was a bit confused. “You did all the work, I just
”

Sam interrupted, “Not the jog
that’s not what I meant. I want to thank you for your ‘work’ with Amy.”

Mathew had no idea where this was heading. He didn’t think Sam knew anything about the fun he and Jamie had with his wife. It’s very rare when Mathew has no idea what to say or do.

Sam continued, “You see, I was about 5 minutes away from leaving Amy. She was more interested in fun then me. I was running my ass ragged at work, trying to get ahead for once, and all she wanted to do was party and play.”

“I had this idea to try one great vacation with her to see if I could get her to pay attention to me. You see, I really do love her
but it was awful seeing her ignore my needs
she had no idea where I was, and I didn’t know how to get through.”

“Between work and her attitude, we hadn’t touched each other in months. In fact, I was so depressed, I didn’t even want to. Then a miracle happened. We went on vacation and Amy couldn’t get enough of me. She paid attention to me, listened to me..hell we even laughed together for the first time in a million years”

“And the sex was unbelievable. Suddenly she was all about pleasing me. First she tells me that while on vacation, I could have sex with her whenever and wherever I wanted and she promised to never say no! Every morning started with oral sex whether I wanted it or not! She was amazing. We rediscovered each other.”

Mathew tried to respond, “That’s great Sam. I’m really glad for you. You’re very lucky to have each other.”

Sam got serious. “Mathew, I know it wouldn’t have happened without you. One of the by-products of rediscovering each other was complete openness. She told me about you and Jamie when I asked what had brought about her change. She told me how much you two loved each other and about the things you did.”

Mathew mumbled, “Well..a..”

“She told me everything Mathew. The toys, the basement, the videos, her fun with Jamie, and even about the blow jobs and spankings. It may sound strange, but you brought us back to life again.”

“So, you’re ok with everything?” asked Mathew.

“More than OK. We’ve got a whole new attitude to sex and a whole new attitude with each other. We are working hard to be just like you and Jamie. I always thought Amy was naturally submissive, but I just couldn’t break through.”

“Wow
didn’t think it would turn out this way. Maybe I should open up a practice!”

Sam laughed and continued, “Anyway, I hope we can be good friends. Amy says I could learn a lot about our new life from you.”

Mathew got an idea. “I’ve been thinking about a little get away for awhile now. What do you think of this idea?......”

__________________

CHAPTER TWELVE



The following Tuesday, Mathew was finishing going through his emails before heading for home. Cindy had made an inquiry about her contractual obligations regarding one of her suppliers. Mathew’s answer was short and simple, but just as he hit the send button, he remembered one further point of business. He sent Cindy a second note. “Have sex with Don tonight. Be prepared to tell us all about it Friday night. Extra points for creativity!”

Friday morning, Jamie logged on to check her email. At precisely 10:00, Mathew’s message arrived.

“We may spend a good part of the evening in the basement, so please be sure everything is ready there. I have decided that you will be Dominant when it comes to Don and Cindy. Of course, you will remain submissive to me. Attached are their completed questionnaires. Study them; they’ll help you come up with some good ideas of things to do with your subs.”



Jamie wasn’t sure she liked the idea of being the dominant, but what harm would it be to try. She knew there wasn’t much of a chance of Mathew being her sub, so this may be her only chance. She printed the attachments.

Jamie was glad to see Mathew get home a little early.

“I’m looking forward to see what activities you’ve come up with for out guests. Anything interesting in the questionnaires?”

Jamie answered, “It’s pretty clear that Don is as sub as you can get. Basically, he’ll do what he’s told and anything humiliating is a huge bonus. I don’t think you can treat him too badly. Cindy is the wild one. She has the biggest wish list with the most adventures. They’ll both love the basement. I’ve got one thing to ask you if you don’t mind.”

“Of course not, what?”

“How do you feel about having Don suck your cock? He’s got a huge fantasy of being forced to blow another guy, even though he doesn’t seem to be the least bit gay.”

“It’s the humiliation thing. Let’s play it by ear.”

“OK. I’ve set some things out in the bathroom for Cindy.”

Mathew was scaning her questionnaire. “Yeah, I see. This could be fun, sweetie.”

Mathew took Jamie in his arms and kissed her.

------------------------------------

Promptly at 7:30, Don and Cindy appeared at the front door holding hands. Each was carrying a bag containing their “homework”. As they approached the door, they saw a note. “Use the back door off the deck.”

The doors off the deck were all glass, so Mathew and Jamie could see when the arrived. After they knocked, Mathew and Jamie walked arm in arm from the living room to the door. Don had his hand on the door handle, but Mathew did not make the expected move to reach down and unlock the door. Instead, he kissed Jamie and said to the newly arrived guests, “You are to be naked while you are in this house. Take your clothes off before I let you in.”

Cindy smiled and Don shrugged. Cindy turned and had Don unzip the back of her dress. Mathew was surprised, but not shocked that she had no underwear on. As Don unbuttoned his shirt and kicked off his shoes, Cindy unbuckled his belt and unzipped him. After she pulled his shorts and boxers down to his feet, he stepped out of them and held her hand.

Once they put their clothes and bags on the table as Mathew directed, they looked for his further instructions.

“This door doesn’t work. You’ll have to come around front. Oh, and put your hands behind you heads. Last one to the front door gets spanked!”

Both Don and Cindy wanted to get to the front quickly so they weren’t on display. While the neighbors were sparse, the occasional car did go by. However, they weren’t sure whether they wanted the spanking or not. Don got to the bottom of the stairs first, but stopped to let Cindy go by him. He said, “Me first, ok?” She kissed him and went to the door.

While they were busy with their race, Mathew brought their clothes in and looked in their bags. Cindy had bought Don a heavy chain collar with a padlock in the front. The links were large enough to negate the need for any rings. The weight alone is enough to remind him of its presence. She also bought him a set of three different sizes of butt plugs. Based on Don’s questionnaire, Cindy obviously knew her husband.

Don bought Cindy a classic black three ring leather collar. However, it came with a strap that went from the back of the collar to a matching waist belt. There were four rings on the belt. Both the collar and the belt fastened with small padlocks. The two pronged dildo he bought could be used to fuck her pussy and ass at the same time.

As Mathew put the keys in his pocket, he could not help but admire their shopping talents.

Cindy knocked on the front door. Jamie let them in.

“In the living room. On your knees facing each other,” Mathew directed.

Both took their places and held their hands behind their heads.

“You may put your hands down. Tonight, you will be expected to do what you’re told when you’re told to do it. We have been through you’re questionnaires and I believe you will enjoy the evening. As an extra little feature, and to show you where you stand, you are to obey Jamie’s instructions as if they were mine. Do you understand?

“Yes, Sir” went up in unison.

Jamie handed Don’s collar to Cindy and said, “Ask the boy to take your collar. If he agrees, put it on him. If not, you may leave.”

Cindy held the chain in both hands and said, “Will you wear my collar little boy?”

Don couldn’t take his eyes off the heavy chain. He couldn’t wait to have it around his neck.

“Yes, please” he begged.

Once it was on, Jamie handed him the collar set he bought for Cindy. His hands shook as he fastened the collar and belt. She had not expected the belt and had to admit to herself that it was a great look. Mathew made a mental note to get one for Jamie.

Jamie sat down next to Mathew on the couch. “You were directed to have sex last Tuesday. You are to take turns telling us exactly what you did and how you felt. Cindy, you begin.”

“I received Math..er, Sir’s instruction late in the day. I was glad I was on my way home. As I got in the car, Don called to say he was on his way home also. I decided to get him ready. I told him that Mathew called and told us to have sex tonight. Then I ordered him to be naked when I got home and to serve me dinner in the dining room.”

Jamie interrupted, “Enough. Don you pick the story up from there.”

Don started, “I put the stew in the microwave, opened the wine and took my clothes off within the first few moments of being home. She wanted me to be waiting in the garage with her glass of wine. When she reached for her wine, she grabbed my balls with her other hand and gave them a good squeeze, and told me to get her food on the table.’

She then took her dress off. She was wearing black underwear with black stockings, and went to her closet to get her matching high heels. She sat at the table and ate her dinner. The only time she talked to me was to tell me to kneel at her side. She feed me what she didn’t want.”

Jamie switched the story back to Cindy.

“When I started to feed him while he was kneeling, I was afraid he was going to cum before I ever touched him. The worse I treated him, the stiffer his dick got. I told him to meet me in the bedroom after he cleared the dishes. I thought the dishes might cool him off a little”

“He arrived before long and I had him put his hands behind his back. I tied them together with an old tie of his and had him kneel. I asked him if he got a kick out of jerking off in my face the other night, and told him that he needed to be punished for that.”

Jamie stopped the story. “That reminds me Don
you lost the race to the front door. Get on all fours with your ass facing us. Tell me, Cindy, did you kick his ass for treating your face like a cum rag?”

“I twisted his nipples and made him eat me. After a few minutes, I made him lick my ass, and tell me how much he liked it.”

Jamie said, “Very good! I think that earn you a treat. Spank the hell out of his ass.”

Once the cheeks of his ass turned red, Jamie had her stop. Don held his butt up like a champ and probably could have taken more, but it was going to be a long night.

Jamie said, “We are bored with this story.”

She put a leash on Don, while Mathew put one on Cindy.

“Come with us,” she said. “Maybe you’ll be more interesting downstairs.”

With only candlelight in the basement, Don and Cindy could not see very much. That and they had no idea what they were looking at. Cindy led Don to a stool in the middle of the room. Mathew had Cindy stand in the corner facing the wall and had her put her hands behind her back. Each received a blindfold.

Mathew and Jamie said nothing while they put ankle and wrist cuffs on each of their subs.

Once complete, Jamie locked Don’s wrist cuffs behind his back and led him by his dick to the mats. She pushed him to his knees and attached two chains form the floor to each side of his collar. A third chain with plenty of slack came from the ceiling and attached to the back of his collar. Jamie forced his head to the mat.

Meanwhile, Mathew attached chains to Cindy’s cuffs, standing her in a spread eagle position facing her chained up husband. Both blindfolds were removed.

Cindy watched as Jamie stuck her husband’s ass a few times with a vicious looking leather paddle. Mathew placed the rubber cat o’nine tails on the floor between she and her husband so she was sure to see it.

When Don flinched at one of Jamie’s blows she added another and said, “What’s the matter? Getting to be too much for Donnyboy?” She hit him one more time before putting down the paddle and picking up the lube. “Let’s get these ass cheeks apart and give you an idea of what it’s like to be fucked.”

Jamie rubbed some lube into his anus and more on one of the butt plugs that Cindy bought. She held it up for Cindy to see. “Look familiar, girl?”.

“Yes, mistress.”

Don grunted as Jamie drove the plug into his ass. Once in securely, Jamie pulled up the slack on the ceiling chain which forced Don to kneel up straight.

Mathew called to Jamie, “Pass me the lube, would you?” He stood in front of Don and let him watch as he lubed up the double dildo he bought for Cindy.

As he walked back to Cindy, he said, “Look what your hubby got for you! I guess he thinks you need to be doubled up.” He first worked the anal probe in then put the larger one into her cunt. “Looks like I didn’t need that much lube, did I?”

He secured the dildo into Cindy with some bondage tape and took off his clothes. Jamie got naked while watching the dildo go into Cindy. She knelt down in front of Don and slowly began to play with his nipples. Pinching one while licking the other, twisting both, gently stroking each one.

Mathew could not keep his mouth off of Cindy’s tits.

02SuckAndFuckTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02SuckAndFuckTS

After a few minutes of that, while working the dildo in an out of her pussy, it was obvious that Cindy was having a great time. Mathew turned on the dildo’s battery operated vibrators and Cindy’s moaning got louder.

Mathew unzipped his jeans and walked over to Don. Jamie took the paddle to Don’s ass again and told him to open his mouth.

Mathew looked at Cindy. “Do you think your husband would like to suck my cock?”

“Yes, please give it to him! Put your dick in his mouth! Don, you suck that cock like at the bitch you are!” Mathew put his dick on Don’s reaching tongue. His enthushiasm took Mathew by surprise. He was also surprised at how good Don was, and how much Mathew was enjoying it.

As Mathew shoved deep into Don’s throat, Cindy yelled, “Fuck that mouth! OH..!” She shook as her orgasm shot through her body. Jamie sucked her nipples and pushed the dildos in and held them deep while Cindy came.

Jamie released Cindy from her chains and brought her over to Don. “You selfish bitch! You’re coming like a bitch in heat and leave your poor husband on his knees sucking some guy’s dick. Suck Donny’s dick and swallow everything he gives you.”

Cindy got on her back and pushed between Don’s legs. She took his balls in her mouth and grabbed his ass with her hands. Mathew pulled out of Don’s mouth and Jamie slackened the chain that held Don up. Cindy now had free access to his crotch.”

Mathew grabbed Jamie by her hair and pulled her to the padded bench. “You look real proud of yourself. Let’s make sure you don’t forget your real role. Bend over the bench!”

Don had a clear view of Jamie’s ass and cunt lips as she stretched over the bench. Cindy rolled on to the top of her head so she could see, even though her vantage point was upside down. Don’s cock never left her mouth and he was fucking her face while she used the butt plug to fuck his ass.

Mathew put the rubber cat o’nine tails to Jamie’s ass and upper legs. A few strikes went to her shoulders of a few went between her legs and across the lips of her pussy. Don was grunting, Cindy was moaning and Mathew was ready to come. Mathew reached into Jamie’s cunt and was greeted by a very wet and swollen orifice. With one stroke, he impaled her on his dick.

Don yelled that he was coming and Mathew could actually hear Cindy gulp as she swallowed the first shot Don’s load. He kept fucking Jamie and spanking her ass. Once her ass was pink, he stood her up and crushed her body to his as he shoved his tongue down her throat. He had her lay on her back on the mats in front of their guests. Cindy rolled over and watched Mathew put his dick back into Jamie’s cunt. Jamie started to come and Mathew was not too far behind.

Cindy talked to Don. “We need to fuck like that. I can’t believe it, but I’m ready to go again!”

Don said with a tinge of resignation, “I’ll need a few minutes.” Cindy released Don from the rest of his restraints. They held each other and rolled around on the mats like new lovers. They were surprisingly aware only of each other.

Mathew and Jamie watched the lovers while they regained their composure. Once the butt plugs and dildo came out, they started making out like teenagers. Cindy kept grabbing Don’s collar and he couldn’t keep his hands off her still hard nipples.

Jamie got water and wine for everyone. They sat on the mats, talking with each other like they were sitting in their living room with all their clothes on. After awhile, Mathew could see that their guests groping and teasing was getting more intense, and he could see that Don was coming back to life.

“Are you two ready for more, or is that enough training for tonight.”

Cindy and Don looked at each other and smiled. Don said, “We think we need more training
master.” Mathew thought that it was good to see that Don got the joke.

Jamie pulled on a short robe and Mathew put on a pair of satin pajama bottoms. Don and Cindy looked up, waiting to be told what to do.

Mathew spoke. “Jamie, take Cindy to the bathroom and get her ready.”

Jamie went to Cindy and fastened her leash to her collar and pulled her to her feet. Cindy looked back at Don as she followed Jamie as directed.

Mathew spoke to Don. “Now it’s time you acted like a man. Cindy needs you to show her that you can take the lead and command her compliance once in awhile. If you’re man enough to suck a cock, you’re man enough to demand her obedience. Give this a chance, and you may discover a whole new side of yourself.”

Don seemed a lot less submissive. He was anxious to try something new. Especially now that he was suddenly thinking of his love for Cindy as being new again.

“Here,” Mathew said as he threw the leather paddle to him. “Go in there and put this paddle across Cindy’s ass until she’s wet.”

Don found his bride on all fours on the thick rug centered on the bathroom floor. Her ass was in the air as Jamie had directed and she was wearing a blindfold. Mathew stood behind them and started the video camera.

Don put the paddle to her tentatively at first, but was emboldened to increase his efforts as Cindy vocalized her enjoyment despite the sting. His dick was now back to life. Cindy was getting kind of loud, so Mathew handed Don a small ball gag and told him to shut the bitch up.

As Don was buckling the gag behind her head, he said, “Maybe this will make you shut up you little slut. Now just take it! You know you have this coming.”

Jamie gave Mathew a look that showed how impressed she was that Don was coming along so well, and that Cindy was into following his orders.

Cindy’s ass was well used when Mathew handed Don the nozzle to the enema bag that was hanging from the hook on the wall.

“Here, put his in her ass. You can beat her more later.” Don lubed her anus and the nozzle and slowly worked it into Cindy’s rectum. Cindy was surprised, but made no effort to stop him.

“Now fill her up. Use this valve to start the water flow. If she gets too uncomfortable, Jamie will put some clothespins on her nipples and pussy to keep her mind off her ass.”

Jamie played with Cindy’s tits just to give some tactile touchstone to the image for Cindy’s benefit. It had been a while since Mathew used them on her. She strangely felt a little neglected.

“I’m sure she wouldn’t mind if you spanked her some more. She looks like she really enjoys it.”

Don was having the time of his life playing with the nozzle and valve, smacking his wife’s ass with his hands and alternating between patting her extending belly and flicking her clit
just to keep her attention. Don was turning into a good little master.

Once the bag was empty, Mathew told Don to have her hold it in as long as it suited him. Don took his suggestion to lick her clit to keep her mind off her increasing cramps. It wasn’t long before Cindy’s muffled screams told Don that it was time to let her release. Cindy went to the toilet and Don removed her blindfold. Don said to Mathew, “We’ll be out shortly, I’ll help Cindy get cleaned up.”

Mathew got stern. “You will not! You’re a Dom right now asshole! Leave the little subs in here to get cleaned up. Jamie will prepare her and bring her to you once she is ready.”

Cindy was pleased to know that the men were going to leave the room, but more than a little humiliated to see that Mathew had video taped her entire ordeal. The men left the room and sat on the chairs in the playroom while drinking a glass of wine.

Don said, “I didn’t think I’d get off on that. I still love to do what I’m told, but I like being the one in charge too.”

“Donny boy, you are no where near being in charge. You are still doing exactly what I tell you to do. You’re changing your activities, not your true role. I tell you what, get over here and kneel between my legs. Now put my dick in your mouth while I explain the facts to you.”

One moment, Don was licking his wife’s pussy while filling her ass and the next he was on his knees following orders to suck a dick. He was so turned on that he was afraid his cock would never go soft again.

Mathew realized that having a man suck his dick was not a turn on in itself, but the total dominance of the act was great. He never got completely hard; but even that became a bonus. He berated Don for his lack of dick sucking skills and threatened him with protracted training sessions at the highway rest stop.

When Cindy saw her husband on his knees sucking cock as she left the bathroom with Jamie, she could feel the moistness between her legs begin to trickle down the side of her leg.

Jamie sat beside Mathew and said, “She is ready, Sir. Are you enjoying the boy’s blow job?”

“Not really. He has much to learn. Cindy, demonstrate a competent blow job for this mess please.” He pushed Don away. Cindy went to her knees and crawled over to her husband’s crotch. She couldn’t wait to feel him in her mouth again. Jamie took Don’s place on Mathew’s penis without being asked.

After a few minutes, Mathew said to Don, “All right that’s enough sucking for now. Fuck her in her nice clean ass. I’ll get the camera.” He tossed the lube to Don. Don looked at Cindy and said, “Hands and knees bitch.”

He was very turned on and very nervous. This would be the first time he would fuck his wife’s ass. He always fantasized about it, but never got the nerve to bring the subject up. The sad thing is that their questionnaires showed that they both wanted it and thought that the other would have a problem with it.

Don worked a generous amount of lube into Cindy while he slowly got one, then two fingers into her. Cindy was enjoying the new sensation. Don put some lube on his cock and slowly worked it into her. Between the earlier dildo and enema, her muscles were not as resistant as she could have been.

Don’s eyes rolled back in his head as he got a rhythm going. Mathew asked Jamie, “Want to lick some of that twat while it’s not being used?”

Jamie took her robe off and got under Cindy so her mouth was on Cindy’s cunt, and Jamie’s pussy was available to Cindy. After Cindy got over the initial shock of a female tongue on her clit while her husband was banging her ass, she dived into Jamie and drank her fuck juice. Mathew had the camera running.

They seemed to come one at a time. Jamie was first. Don was second, but Cindy squealed just as he released. Mathew put the camera on the tripod and removed his pajama bottoms. His dick was hard and it had been hard so long that his balls were aching. He needed relief now.

Don and Cindy rolled to their left and landed on their sides. Don scaled up her back and held her tightly while crushing her tits with his hands. He kissed her deeply and could taste Jamie’s sweet pussy on Cindy’s lips and tongue.

Mathew knelt between Jamie’s legs and flipped her over on her back. She was more than ready to serve Mathew’s needs. Mathew pulled her hair back slightly lifting her chin from the floor. “Where do you want it slut?”

Jamie reached back to cup his balls and stroke his cock. “Cum in my ass master. Please fuck my ass!”

Mathew lubed up and put the head of his dick into her sphincter and pushed in. When he could feel her ass walls begin to relax, he increased the depth of his strokes until he was fucking her and twisting her nipples. He could feel his balls contract and the unstoppable flow of semen surge through his dick. Jamie felt him filling her bowels and reached to her own clit.

Mathew pulled out and she rolled to her back while working her clit and playing with her own nipples. Cindy and Don were asleep in each other’s arms.

Mathew reached for Jamie’s right tit and told her, “You’re last man standing sweetie. You’ll have to make yourself come this time.” Jamie pulled his face to her nipple, rolled her head back and quietly moaned.

____________________

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Sam was out of vodka and needed a few things at the hardware store, so he kissed Amy on the top of her head and headed out. Since he was in no big rush, he stopped at Kings, the local sports bar, and watched the last few innings of the game while he had a late lunch.

When he got home, he opened the vodka and made himself a drink. He knew he shouldn’t leave the hardware out, so he decided to put it the hall closet for the time being. He looked at the closet floor and saw things were just as he had left them.

“There it is. Just where I left it.” He leaned over and released the hog tie clasps that kept Amy’s ankles and wrists secured behind her back as she laid on her stomach with a large blue ball gag and a tightly tied blindfold.

“Crawl out of the closet and join me in the living room.” Sam walked away and went to his favorite chair. Amy crawled in on all fours and using the sound of the ice in Sam’s drink to guide her way.

Amy knelt before him and Sam removed her gag and blindfold. Since she probably got a little dehydrated while confined in the closet for the last couple of hours, he handed her a bottle of water.

“Amy, I hate to have to punish you. Why do you make me have to do it?”

“I’m sorry, Sir. This girl needed to be punished for her failure. She does not like the thought of disappointing you.”

“Now, why don’t you tell me what you have learned.”

“The girl has learned that she should do what she is told when she is told to do it.”

“Be more specific,” commanded Sam.

“When you tell me to blow you, I need to get my mouth on your dick and start sucking. I have no right to tell you that I am busy or that I will do it in a minute.”

“No clothes for the rest of the day. Get them off and grab your ankles.”

Amy jumped to her feet and stripped quickly. She bent over keeping her legs as straight as possible and grasped her calves, just above her ankles. Sam wasted no time in spanking her ass. There was no soothing rubdowns between swats. There was no gradual build up of intensity. This was a spanking designed for punishment, not for pleasure.

After 20 blows or so, Sam sat down to gaze at his pinkened masterpiece.

“Now let’s start all over again. Put my cock in your mouth and listen to what I have to tell you.”

Amy stood, wiped the tears from her eyes, and reached for Sam’s belt as she fell to her knees. Sam said nothing until she pulled his pants down and stuffed him into her mouth.

“Keep your eyes on me so I know you’re paying attention. You have a birthday coming up in two weeks. I have arranged to spend that weekend at a hotel in the city for a very special celebration. But in order for celebration to be successful, you need work very hard on following orders. There’s to be no more disobedience. Do you understand?”

Amy was thrilled to hear that Sam was planning on doing something special for her birthday. She nodded her head and increased her work on Sam’s dick. Sam leaned his head back and held the back of her head with both hands.

“Make sure you’re plenty wet. In a few minutes, I’m going to dump this load in your cunt.”

-------------------------------------

Published 
Written by xzf5z6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors