Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tonight, I own her

"She knows I own her, and she loves it"

4
1 Comment 1
10.8k Views 10.8k
857 words 857 words
I wanted to give my girlfriend a night she would never forget. I gave her a call one day with my plan. 

"Hey babe what's up?" she asked.

"Are you in the room with anyone else?"

"No I'm just in the cellar, why?"

"Listen very carefully and do not speak unless I ask you a question. When you do speak you must refer to me as sir."

"...Yes sir," I could hear she was already slightly aroused. She knew I had something planned.

"Tonight I will be at your front door at 7:30 exactly. Before I arrive I expect you to have showered and be wearing some nice perfume. You will open the door and will then, without saying a word, go into the cellar. You will wear the red bra I got you last week and the matching red knickers. You will have your hair in a pony tail so I can pull it. "Will you do these things for me?" I asked. I could hear her heavy breathing over the phone.

"Yes sir, I will."

"Good, I expect you to be ready for my cock immediately. Prior to my arrival you will watch some porn. The choice of which porn is yours, however, I want you to be wet and horny when I arrive, so I can fuck you immediately. I would also like you to have a tie and some handcuffs ready."

"This sounds so hot..." she said.

"Did I say you could speak?" I asked angered by her disobedience. 

"No sir..."

"You will punished for that. You will learn to follow the rules like a good girl."

"Yes, sir. I'm so sorry sir, it won't happen again."

"I hope not. Do you understand your instructions for tonight?"

"Yes I do, sir."

"Good girl; now start preparing. You have an hour."

I arrived at the house at exactly 7:30 as I had said. I rang the doorbell and she quickly opened it, wearing a dressing gown. She then walked away and down the stairs. I knew I had her. I quickly followed her lead down the stairs and into the cellar. I was greeted by her wearing exactly what I had ordered. Her red bra pushed her small, but round boobs up and her red knickers showed off the curve of her butt perfectly.

"Hand me the tie and the handcuffs," I ordered. She gave them to me and I told her to turn around. I put the tie between her teeth and tied it round the back of her head to make a gag.

Marussia__Luxury
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marussia__Luxury

I then handcuffed her hands behind her back. "Did you watch the porn?" she nodded her head. "Good."

I pushed her over the bed so her face was in the covers. Her butt sticking up. "Do you remember how you disobeyed my orders and forgot to call me sir?" she turned to look at me with fear and arousal in her eyes. She nodded, unsure of what her punishment would be. "You need to punished for being a very bad girl," she nodded in agreement, submitting completely to my will.

I spanked her once. She let out a stifled scream. "Bad girl!" I spanked her again. "You will learn to follow my orders you little bitch," SMACK, another spank. "Have you learned your lesson?" she nodded eagerly. "Good." I took off all my clothes and positioned my rock-hard dick to her pussy. At first I gradually went deeper and deeper, watching as her body reacted to how deep I could go. I then got faster hearing her moan through her gag. I began to pull on her hair and scratch down her back. Occasionally she would turn her head to look at me with pure lust in her eyes. This would make me fuck her harder, so I could watch her reaction.

Soon I took off her gag, so I could hear her moans of pleasure.

"Fuck that was so good, sir!" she screamed biting her lip and looking back at me. I helped her to her feet and then sat on the bed so she was standing in front of me

"Get on top of my cock like a good slut."

"Yes sir."

She positioned herself awkwardly on top of me with her hands still cuffed behind her back. She could easily have got out of them, but I could tell she was enjoying this too much. I entered her and immediately grabbed her butt and fucked her as hard as I could, I picked her up and let her down again on my cock. I began to lick around her nipples which had become extremely hard. She gasped the first time I did it and then began to groan in pleasure.

I could feel myself getting close to cumming, "Are you ready for my cum you little slut?"

"God yes, give it to me, sir. Fill me with your warm cum!" As soon as she said that I shot my load deep inside her. We stayed still for a few moments and then we kissed passionately, all the lust and desire pouring into each other as our tongues intertwined.

Published 
Written by jak1994
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments