Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training

"A student learns new ways to please her running coach"

12
5 Comments 5
20.0k Views 20.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

She was running hard - her aertex shirt clinging to her wet flesh, rain and sweat mingling and pouring down her face, her chest, between her breasts and down her belly. The short gym skirt flapping as her thighs pounded against the slippery ground was leaving red marks on the vulnerable skin. Mud splashed on her calves, forming dark marks against the cold pink.

She looked up as she ran down the hill and lost her rhythm as she saw him standing at the gate. Even from this distance she could make out his dark hair laid flat by the rain and the triangular shape of his body that tapered into neat hips and powerful legs. With a massive effort she got her breathing under control, she didn’t want to let him down, her time needed to be good. Pleasing him was important, it was all that mattered.

She picked up speed, forcing her body to work harder, desperate to earn his praise. Her strong, long legs took her towards him, closer to the man who inspired every hundredth of a second that she worked off her times.

‘Stop,’ he said.

She slowed, confused.

‘I said – Stop!’

She stopped.

‘Come here.’

She tried to control the shiver that ran through her. The thought that she had failed him… it must be really bad for him to stop her last training run before the competition.

‘You’re a tenth down – at that rate you’re never going to win.’

She looked away, unable to face the disappointment in his face.

‘Please Sir, I will do better. I know I can do better.’

‘You know how hard I’ve worked to get you to this condition; you should be doing better every time you come out here and run for me. You’re not trying hard enough.’

She looked at the muddy ground, the sound of the rain loud in the seconds in which she suffered his displeasure. Pushing her wet auburn hair back from her face, she forced herself to look at him.

‘This club has invested a lot in your training, I have invested a lot in your training. What are we going to do about your lack of commitment?’

‘Sir, please tell me what I can do to be better…’

‘Well for starters, you can come and sit on this gate.’ He indicated the five bar gate that his lean body was leaning against.

‘What? I…’

‘Look at the state of you – you’re a disgrace,’ she looked down at her once white aertex, now splashed with mud, soaked through and clinging to her small, jutting breasts; her navy gym skirt had slipped so that it was low on her hips, the thin material sticking to her thighs. She looked back into his hard eyes and tried to tidy herself up. ‘Get off the path and come and sit on the gate. I need to talk to you about what you’re going to do to make things right.’

She climbed up onto the gate, swinging her legs over whilst attempting to keep her short skirt from revealing her wet knickers. By the stern look on his face, she knew that he’d caught a flash of pink and black. Now he knew she hadn’t been wearing regulation team underwear. She was in so much trouble, why did that thought evoke a pleasurable tremor deep within her? Clinging to the top bar of the gate, she bent her legs up and rested them on a lower bar, trying to keep her trembling knees together.

He stepped forward. He was really close; how she had longed to be this close to him. She could feel his warm breath on the cold flesh between her breasts. She took a quick glimpse down and bit her lip. Her buttons had come undone revealing pink roses on black satin so now he knew she wasn’t wearing her sports bra either. He put his hands on either side of her leaning forward and staring up into her longing eyes.

‘You look cold,’ he said, she nodded. He put his right hand on her cheek. ‘Feel how cold my hands are. I’m cold because I’ve been standing out here, wasting my time for your sake.’ His cold hands burned her soft skin with desire.

‘I’m sorry, Sir. I…’ her voice trailed off as he slipped his hand under her top, pressing it against her belly. She froze, shocked and ecstatic at his intimate touch, not sure what to do.

‘I think you could start making things better by warming me up a bit, don’t you?’ he said.

‘Well, yes, I suppose I could do that.’ She swallowed and then gasped as he slipped his hand up to her breasts. Her nipples were already hard from the cold but the unexpected touch fired an electric shock into her groin.

‘You realise that you are making me do something that I could be sacked for?’ he said. She just stared at his face, it was so close and she couldn’t take her eyes off his lips. ‘You’re very bad and you need to learn the error of your ways. Don’t you agree?’

She nodded. ‘Yes Sir, whatever you say Sir.’ She was trembling now, torn between bolting and surrendering. Years of suppression fought with months of longing.

‘Let’s start with removing your non-regulation clothing, shall we?’ He unclipped her bra. ‘Take it off.’ She pulled the straps through her sleeves, then slipped the scanty bit of material out from under her top. He took it from her and shoved it into his pocket. Then he ran his hands up her thighs. She let out an involuntary moan that invoked an almost imperceptible tremor in his sure hands. As he pulled the waistband of her panties she raised her hips so that he could slide them down her wet legs. Again he put them in his pocket. The sensation of the rough wood against her bare arse as she sat back down again sent shivers through her body.

He ran his hands down her thighs and slipped them up under her top, cupping her breasts. She took a sharp intake of breath and arched her back. Her body was on fire, she no longer felt fear only desire but she couldn’t move, wouldn’t run. She noticed that his breathing was becoming heavy, his blue eyes sharply attentive in the grey light, watching the green of hers, drinking in her rising lust. The rain was still pouring but she didn’t mind anymore, the drops were no longer cold, they were invigorating, each splash on her skin sending delicious shocks of pleasure through her body. He pinched one of her nipples hard and she gasped.

‘You’re not supposed to be enjoying this,’ he said. ‘Let me show you the terrible effect you have on me. This is what makes you a wicked girl.’ He removed one of his hands from her breasts and took one of hers. Pulling her forward so that she had to hold tight to the rail to keep her balance, he pressed her hand against the hard bulge in his trousers. She gasped at the unexpected hardness of his straining cock, her eyes widened and she felt her neck flush. He saw the reaction too and she felt his hard-on twitch inside his training pants. Their faces were very close, she could feel his breath on her lips. Suddenly he pushed her back so that she was sitting upright on the gate again. He pushed her knees apart and pressed one hand against the throbbing mound between her legs.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

His other hand pushed up to her breasts again, finding a nipple and pinching hard. This time she pressed harder against his hand, her body wanting more.

The other hand worked its way between her pussy lips, fingers skimming over her clit and then diving into the wet flesh sending her hips flying forward and almost landing them both in a heap on the ground. He steadied her.

‘I don’t think you realise the seriousness of this situation,’ he said, ‘get down off the gate.’

She slid down to the ground, her legs shaky, and stood in the mud uncertain of what to do next.

‘Turn around,’ he said, ‘Put your hands on the gate… no, lower, so that you’re bending forward… that’s right.’

For a while he stood behind her, she could feel his eyes taking in the sight of her soaking pussy, swollen and hungry for him. He walked round next to her and picked up his training file, shaking off the water he slid out a long ruler. His hand skimmed over her buttocks, lifting her gym skirt, exposing the quivering pale flesh.

‘Now let me see… one tenth down, so that’s ten… two bits of non-regulation underwear, so that makes it twelve…’

‘Sir, should you be doing this…?’

He brought the ruler down with a sharp crack on his palm.

‘That’s another two – one for questioning my judgment and one for making me hit my hand. Now, each time you feel the stroke, I want you to say “Thank you Sir”, do I make myself clear?’

She could barely stand, she was trembling so much but she managed to answer. ‘Yes Sir.’

Whack – the sting on her flesh awoke every nerve, blood pounded through her exposed pussy and she bit her lip, ‘Thank you Sir,’ she said.

Whack – one leg buckled but she stayed upright. He rubbed his hand across the burning skin, so red against the smooth white, soothing her and making her long to be touched again, ‘Thank you Sir,’ she said.

With each stroke he would soothe away the exquisite pain and with each stroke she thanked him with more sincerity.

Whack – the final stroke and she was on fire, not just on the exposed skin but right through to her deepest yearnings. She jolted as she suddenly felt his hard cock pressing against her pussy. He leant forward, pushing a hand under her top and cupping one of her breasts. Every part of her body ached for him. Her vision was clouding with desire, her breathing was erratic… He whispered in her ear.

‘You took your punishment very well, would you like a reward now?’

‘Yes,’ she said.

‘Yes, what?’

‘Yes Sir.’

‘Good girl. Turn around and kneel in front of me.’

The loss she felt as he stepped away from her was agony. She tried to hold back the tears, she wanted him so badly. Shivering she turned and knelt in the mud before him, her eyes unable to leave his magnificent cock as it stood hard and proud just inches from her face.

‘Take my cock in your mouth,’ he said, ‘Take it in slow but take it right into your mouth.’

She lent forward, suddenly desperate to feel it on the back of her throat. Her mouth encased the full length, sliding it in against the inside of her cheeks, wrapping her tongue around the hard swollen flesh until it pressed up against her throat. He staggered and wrapped his fingers in her hair to steady himself, guiding her back and forth along the length. Desire spread through her body, the heat making her oblivious to the cold seeping up from the wet mud. Her hands crept up the inside of his thighs until they found his balls. She rolled them gently feeling how swollen they were, she longed to taste their delicious contents. He gripped her hair tighter, pushing his cock forward and then he yanked her head back forcing her to look up into his eyes.

‘Back up against the gate – now!’ he said.

She stood up, mud running down her calves and into her trainers. Grabbing the bar of the gate, she bent forward, pushing her buttocks back, yearning for his touch. A hand wrapped around her belly as the other pressed two fingers into her soaking pussy.

‘Good girl,’ he said, ‘You’ve got yourself ready for me.’

The fingers stroked her g-spot so that she twisted and squirmed against them. He lent forward.

‘Do you want my cock inside your pussy,’ he said against her ear.

‘Yes,’ she said.

‘Beg me for it.’

‘Please sir, please, please I want your cock, I want to feel your cock inside my pussy.’

She gasped as she felt it push against her, and then it was sliding in. It was so hard and hot. She was so ready, so horny. He gave her clit a couple of strokes with his finger and her legs buckled but he caught her with the arm wrapped around her belly. His other hand pushed hard up her back to her neck, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. He was thrusting hard now and she pressed her buttocks back feeling his balls slap against her thighs as she took him as deep as she could.

She was breathing hard now, unable to suppress the rhythmic moans that accompanied the flutters in her pussy as the pressure began to build. He pulled back harder on her hair and somehow she managed to take him deeper. She had never felt so alive, every nerve was thrumming, the stinging agony on her arse cheeks was the sweetest agony. They were fucking hard with a fury that she had never experienced before. She could barely breathe. Then her body flooded with liquid pleasure, it was so intense that she couldn’t move. Her perception shrunk to focus entirely on the heavenly ecstasy that flooded from her pussy to the farthest reaches of her shuddering body. With a cry the muscles in her pussy started pounding against his cock, her legs gave way and she fell forward, kneeling in the mud, sobbing as she clung to the gate. The pleasure pouring through her body thundered through every sense she had. She felt his hand in her hair pull her round.

‘I haven’t finished with you yet,’ he said.

She looked up at him, her eyes adoring, willing to do anything for his pleasure.

‘Make me cum in your mouth.’

‘Yes Sir.’

She took his cock in her mouth, tasting her own cum as she did so. The musky sweetness fuelled her desire and she grabbed his buttocks pulling him closer, taking him as deep into her throat as she could. She sucked and worked her tongue along the length of his cock as he guided her head back and forth. His breathing was ragged, his thighs were tensing, his cock was jumping. She clung hard to his buttocks as she felt the pressure build from the base. He cried out as she felt the first spurt of cum hit the back of her throat and the hot liquid poured down to her belly. She was gulping as the cum kept gushing down in strong squirts of salty heaven. His body was so tense, he was breathing hard, his fingers were wrapped tight in her hair and then he relaxed as she finally sucked his balls dry.

He pulled her to her feet and cupped her chin in his hand. His chest was still heaving and the desire was still dark in his eyes.

‘You took your punishment very well,’ he said, ‘Next time I will have to be harsher with you…’

© Kat Steel 2010 @ Dungeons and Passions

Published 
Written by KatSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments