Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training Material

"Mike made a special request to his Domme. She made it unforgettable."

20
5 Comments 5
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story is inspired by reading the works of member-author-deviant KevinQuinn. If you have not read his work, stop here and go read it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you happen to return here, thank you. This is only my meager attempt to write something similar, but supportive to his narrative."

'Captain Mike' was restrained in a large wooden chair. The chair was attached to the floor, so it would not fall over if he moved suddenly. His arms were affixed to the chair back, stretched behind him. His legs were snugly bound to the chair legs, and were widely separated, with his knees raised higher. Around his waist was a rope that caused his pelvis to be rotated upwards. No part of the area between his legs was protected, nor hidden from view.

Other than a blindfold, he wore nothing.

Mike had arranged for this custom experience with a highly recommended, professional Domme. Over the years, he had discovered that he needed submissive play, even more than physical pleasure. In her appointment confirmation email, the Domme had asked him to describe the scenario he sought. He sent her some of his kinkiest thoughts, and she assured him that she would improvise and make it even better.

Mike's anticipation was intense. His session had now begun and he let his mind relax and submerge into his fantasy of being the captured prisoner.

****************************

Mike heard someone enter the room.

"Good day, Captain. You may call me Cô Giáo, That means... 'teacher,' but I am not your teacher today."

"We are happy that you survived the destruction of your airplane, and how useful it is that your companion also survived with no injuries.... on that day," she continued.

"We expended much of our precious supply of missiles to hit your airplane, but we believe that you will make it up to us while you are our guest. We are delighted to have the chance to learn with both of you."

Mike recalled in the scenario notes that he had sent to her. He and the colonel, call-sign 'Long Time', were shot down over enemy territory. They had ejected from their stricken F4 Phantom, and they had been captured. Both had been subjected to mistreatment and interrogation by regular guards before now.

'Long Time' was the callsign and nickname given to the colonel by his buddies, after they watched his embarrassed face as a street girl taunted him one day while they were on R&R.

"Me love you Long Time!" she promised.

While Mike knew basically nothing useful, his companion, for some stupid, bureaucratic reason, was the man who practically invented the anti-missile equipment they were testing on this mission. 'Long Time' had also authored and conducted all training for the new system. With Colonel 'Long Time' in the back seat, testing and operating the secret equipment, Mike had guided their F4 deep into enemy airspace.

"I don't know anything. I'm just an airplane driver," Mike protested. This would have had held off his interrogation up to now, but he had never heard of a female interrogator before. That, plus his current vulnerable state, made his heart pound.

After a tense pause, the voice from the older woman who called herself Cô Giáo answered, "We don't need any information from you, dear captain. Your companion, Colonel 'Long Time' was very cooperative... eventually. We now know everything about him, and about you, and about your families, your base, your fellow pilots. We know everything about the new equipment you were testing, and how you were able to evade our defenses for so long."

"Colonel 'Long Time' told us everything," she continued. "Did you know that he and his wife Kay, in Texas, want to have their first child?"

Mike knew that. The colonel was devoted to his wife, a stunning redhead, with a body to die for. Mike thought that calling him 'Long Time', was also a wish for good luck and a long life of pleasing her after he got home.

"There really is nothing you can tell us," Cô Giáo went on. "You may have heard the loud noises the Colonel was making last night. Those noises eventually stopped. After that, we learned all we needed."

"What did you do to him?" Mike asked.
"I did nothing. I was not even there. My associate, Cô Linh conducted his interview alone."

"Hello, Captain." Mike heard a softer, younger voice.

"You should always address her formally, as Cô Linh, because you do not want to offend her, I promise you," recommended Cô Giáo.

"Why are you both here?" Mike asked.

"When there is something important for us to learn, we bring in our most persuasive interviewers who are often female. We specialize in genital persuasion. Genital torture, some might call it, but that is a coarse term. We find that our subjects respond very well to us," Cô Giáo explained.

"If you already know everything, what do you want from me?" Mike asked.

"As I said," Cô Giáo stated, "You have no information of value to us."

Selinne24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Selinne24

"I am a teacher, Cô Linh is my student. She is very effective, however her eagerness and lack of experience has sometimes caused unintended results. We gathered all of the information we needed from your companion, but Cô Linh did more damage than we wanted. She did permanent damage, I am sorry to say. We want to avoid that in the future."

"What did you do to him?" Mike asked again.

"It seems that Cô Linh applied too much power, for too long. That destroyed nerve endings in his penis and testicles. We know that the colonel and his wife Kay want to start a family. It's unfortunate that, when released, he will have no sexual function remaining. If they want a child, they may only achieve success through prostate milking."

Mike was horrified. This was like listening to a doctor, a sadistic doctor.

"We plan to release the colonel soon. He is no longer of any use to us, as he has no effective nerve endings for us to explore," Cô Giáo added. "We hope that he will share his story to help his fellow pilots reconsider their dedication to their work."

"If you need nothing more, then let me go, too!" Mike pleaded.

"I said we need no information from you, Captain, but Cô Linh requires additional training, and we are delighted to have you available to us. With my guidance, she will learn how to provide an even higher level of persuasion than your colonel experienced, but we believe there will be less permanent damage. You will be of great service to her."

Soon, Mike felt small hands take hold of his penis, and pull it upwards. Some kind of rough material was wrapped around it. He felt wires brushing his legs.

Next, he felt clamps being applied to his scrotum. The skin was pulled away from his testicles, and it felt like alligator clips, electrical clips were attached. More wires seemed to dangle around his legs.

A finger probed his anus with a slimy substance, and something cold, hard, and metallic was pressed against it. The pushing was constant, and eventually, the device was worked deep into his rectum.

He heard the sound of a heavy object being slid towards him.

"It's only a power source," Cô Giáo said. "It is more than adequate for today, and we will control the output carefully. This requires our close observation of both your body movements, and the sounds you make. Cô Linh will learn by observing you."

"Captain Mike, we are ready," Cô Giáo said. "You will feel some discomfort."

***********************

In the beginning, there was a tingling in every exposed and wired area of Mike's groin. It was as if they were tuning an instrument, finding just the right notes.

He heard Cô Linh ask Cô Giáo some questions in their language. They both laughed.

"Cô Linh has met Americans before," Cô Giáo added. "Her family is poor and she was forced into a service job before we recruited her."

"Me so Horney," Cô Giáo sang in a street girl voice, mocking Cô Linh.

Mike felt a sudden jolt that would have knocked him out of the chair, had he not been secured.

"Cô Linh does not like being teased, even by me," Cô Giáo explained.

"Linh! We never apply that level of power so suddenly, we slowly build up to it, then go higher. It is far more effective," Cô Giáo lectured her apprentice.

***********************

The session with his new Dommes went well for Mike. He was blindfolded the entire time. There were some surprisingly loud, buzzing noises from the power source. He felt electrical jolts to his privates, sometimes light, sometimes more intense. The physical sensations were not unbearable, but the psychological effect of the story, with their improvised dialog, gave Mike the most intense feeling of fear that he had ever experienced. Mike was literally shaking in the chair towards the end of their session.

As things drew to a close, they tuned the power settings so that the feeling of electricity moved in waves from his rectum, past his balls, and to his cock. The throbbing electrical charges caused his cock to become very erect, and the combination of pulses of electricity from his testicles to his penis, along with vibrating and tingling of the device in his rectum, pressing his prostate, finally gave him a very strong, very semen-productive orgasm.

Mike's appointment time ended, and they unbound and released him.

Mike was very satisfied.

His gratuity to them doubled the agreed payment.

He would be back. He had more ideas. He hoped that they would, too.

Published 
Written by reader909
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments