Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trip To Jail

"This is about a trip to a jail style BDSM spa."

18
6 Comments 6
1.0k Views 1.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

Kay suggested that we visit the new club in town. We went to “The Jail.” When we got there, we found that it was a bondage club.

I asked Kay, “Are you sure you want to enter this club?”

Her reply was, “Sure, why not?”

So, we went into the club and were stopped at the "booking desk." They had us sign papers saying that we were entering of our own free will, would obey the guards, and would not break any rules.

After being booked, which included a complimentary mug shot and getting fingerprinted. Kay was escorted into the women’s locker room to change, and I was escorted into the men’s locker room.

Kay

Three of us entered the locker room to put on our prison clothes. We had to strip naked in front of each other and the “guards.” After stripping naked, they turned a small fire hose with cold water, spraying us down.

Once we were cold and wet, they handed us a small bar of soap and told us to wash up quickly before the hose was turned on again to rinse us off. True to their word, the fire hose was turned on us, soaking us with ice-cold water.

All our nipples were erect from the coldness of the water. They gave us small ruff towels, and we were told to dry off quickly or the hose would be turned on again.

After we had mostly dried off, they handed us a scrub shirt, scrub pants, and a pair of flip-flops. Then we were put into cells that had a shelf for a bed and a toilet and washbasin combination. They did give us a blanket, but no pillows.

The guards said, “What do you think this is, a hotel?”

After trying to get some sleep, they had the corridor lights on all night long. The guards were looking into our cells to watch us sleep. I had stripped down to use my shirt and pants as a pillow.

We had been warned that any talking would result in another hosing down of both women. Unfortunately, the woman in the cell next to me tried to talk to me, but I was quiet.

She did manage to talk to the woman on the other side of her. I looked out of the cell to see two guards grab a hose off the wall and shoot water into both cells.

They came by with breakfast at 4:00 AM, a glorious meal of two slices of bread and a bowl of broth.

The one guard came by to tell us, “Ladies, strip down, as you won’t need any clothes today in the torture room.”

The cell doors opened, and we stepped out of our cells, wearing only our flip-flops. The guards then fitted all five of us with wrist and ankle leather shackles. They then clipped our wrists to the woman next to us.

The guards led us in a line to “The Fun Room.” As we entered the room, we all realized that this was a room designed for torture.

There was a woman who had an unshaven pussy; she was shackled to a “St. Andrew X” cross in the room. After being bound to the cross, guards in red latex catsuits began to shave her pussy smooth.

I was put into stocks with my legs spread wide with a rod. Milkers were attached to my titties and turned on. Another woman was put into the stocks facing me; they then put ball gags in our mouths to prevent us from talking.

After being shaved smooth, the woman was bound to a table face down, spread-eagled, and her breasts were placed in openings in the table so they hung under the table, with milkers being attached to her large breasts.

Allen

Three men entered the men’s locker room to change our prison clothes. After stripping naked, we were ordered into a tiled area with shower heads in the wall.

JaneRoger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JaneRoger

We were then ordered to raise our arms and were hosed down with frigid water from a large hose. We turned as instructed and were hosed again with the hose aimed at our assholes.

We were given a small bar of soap and a razor and told to wash entirely and to shave off all body hair from the neck down.

After five minutes, they turned the hose back on us and rinsed us clean. After we were rinsed, we stood for inspection. The one guard then looked for unshaven areas and then proceeded to shave that area roughly.

They gave us orange scrub pants and a shirt, along with flip-flops. We were then taken to our cells naked and put into our cells. After being told not to talk and to get some sleep for tomorrow, I will come very early.

The lights came on very early, and we were greeted by the sound of metal bowls being pushed into our cells with warm broth and a slice of bread. We were also instructed to eat quickly, as we would go to a fun room wearing only our flip-flops.

The three of us stood outside our cells and had wrist and ankle shackles put on. They attached us by the wrists and ankles. We were then led to the “fun room.”

As we entered the “Fun Room,” we found our significant others were already there and bound. We were told there would be no talking or we would be punished. Severely.

I could see Kay with her legs spread and her titties being milked. I was led to a table with a hole in the middle. I was then bound spread eagle, with my cock sticking through the hole. After being bound, a milker was stuck on my cock, and they began to milk me.

I could see one of the men had his wrists and ankles shackled to the floor, leaving his ass in the air. One of the female guards in a black latex catsuit and a strap-on put some lube on his ass and began to peg him in the ass roughly.

I watched as a female guard got behind Kay and began to do her orally till she came and then slid a strap-on dildo into her pussy and fucked her till they both had cum. She took the milkers off of Kay’s breasts.

The guard lubed up her dildo and went behind the other woman facing Kay and shoved that dildo deep into the other woman’s ass, then fucked her till they both had orgasms.

A guard roughly took the milker off of my softening cock. I was removed from the table and placed into an iron cage on the floor on my back. The cage had barely enough room for me, with my arms pinned to my sides.

After I was secured in the cage, a female guard unzipped the crotch in her catsuit, exposing a beautiful pussy. She was squatting over me and letting a stream of urine onto my face and chest. I was then instructed to stick out my tongue and lick her tongue clean.

After that, there was a steady line of both female guards and prisoners using me as their toilet and having me clean them each up. Kay squatted over the cage so that I could lick her well-used pussy.

The day was spent in the “Fun Room,” with all of the prisoners being fucked or performing cunnilingus on the female guards. I was the only one not fucked in the ass, but instead, I was used as a toilet for part of the day.

After the “Fun Room,” we were all taken to the showers to clean up, then to our cells for a miserable night’s sleep. We were again awakened early in the morning and fed the same as yesterday.

We were then escorted to the locker room, where we changed into our clothes. Once out on the street, a woman approached Kay, giving Kay her telephone number and wanting us to get together some weekend, but not here.

But that will have to be another story for later.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments