Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turning Fantasy to a Reality...Part 1

"Gently nudging the limits..."

2
2 Comments 2
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
He had presents.  That's what he said when he returned back from the store just up the road, my back turned to him while I chatted online with a girlfriend.  Interest peaked inside but he continued through the kitchen and out of sight.  Moments later he sat beside me, with a face that could only mean one thing.  Something delicious.  Something corrupt on his mind. 

Our days had been going so amazingly already I can't imagine what he would feel he needed to get for me above and beyond the spoiling he already had me accustomed to.  I feared this meeting for months, or anticipated I should say, more fearful of what his reaction would be once he saw the woman he'd been in this relationship with, whom he exchanged feelings on the most intimate of levels.  Sure he'd seen pictures but nothing says 'you' like being there in the flesh.  In planning my trip to be with him, I'd already had the upper hand.  He'd spoiled me then too, with nights and morning of mind changing cyber daily, always making me come just as many times as he could pull off before saying good night or telling me it was time for me to go to bed.  My reward, a generous portion of him masturbating on his web cam slowly while I watched.  It was in that time I memorized how he liked to be touched...how to handle him...a head start on training me to be the perfect toy for him.  Not only in the world of cyber sex, but now in real life. I traveled a long way, well aware that the trip was going to be life altering and it was.  What's more I was his, and I needed to be claimed as only he could claim me.

I'd asked him then what he's picked up.  I guess he just wasn't ready to divulge that information, instead pulling up a chair and having me switch to mine as he'd taken his.  Our time together to this point had been full of playful teasing, hours of kissing and feeling...learning each others bodies, stopping only to eat and clean up before yet another round of explorations.  It was incredible already, and he was better than my mind could get around.  He was precise with every touch to such perfection I couldn't help but to give in.  He possessed me, took over my soul just as he did for months prior in our chats and phone exchanges.  Not often can someone give themselves to another so freely and completely, but I was his.  Consumed, defenseless..he figured me out the very first time my body shook in climax, an easy target I was and he knew it.  More so, I knew it and that made his job much easier I am sure. In my mind I was just hoping I was living up to his expectations.  Never before have I felt so greedy, never before has anyone allowed me such greed.

We clicked through a black hole of porn on the internet and suddenly he turned and told me to meet him for a quick sharing of a joint.  That meant following him to  the bathroom  where we could hide the smell of the fragrant and very well known BC bud from the other tenants and landlord..

Tamaralorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tamaralorens

We closed the door behind us and looked at one another, face to face  staring into each others eyes as if we'd been seeing them for years before this meeting.  He'd pass it to me, I'd hit it too hard, choke and he'd fill a glass of water smiling.  I must have looked pathetic, but to him perhaps naive to the effects.  Leaning into him against the sink he'd feed me more of the drug from his mouth to mine.  Instantly my body reacted when his mouth opened to seize my lips, urging the smoke from his mouth to mine.  There was a feeling of mutual satisfaction I could sense it.  Mine from the feeling of his body pressed tightly to me like this, his hands at my face keeping the seal tight so I was sure to get the full hit.  And all the while he knew what I became once this kicked in.  Whore weed.  That's what we called it.  I'd say, 'this is my last hit'..and he'd smirk and bring his mouth back to mine to blow yet another into my body.  He wasn't taking no for an answer and I needed to know that. 

Just as we opened the door and the smoke billowed out he took my hand and led me to the bedroom.  He'd told me to get undressed and wait for him.  Still at the awkward stage in the game I hesitated but he'd poked his head back in just long enough...'now'.  My hesitation resinated, but just moments went by and I realized I was now in my bra and panties, standing in the middle of his bedroom.  He slipped right past me from behind with his hands behind his back. 'Present time kitten',  his voice deep and full of a different kind of indecency.   I looked down at myself standing there as I was, and he it was then he asked if I was going to crawl to him.  Crawl to him like I did in the chat rooms?  He remarked at  how he loved my body, how he loved me.  Then he reminded me who suggested I be submissive with him in light of the conversations we'd had.  Reminded me that I'd suggested a collar with his name, to be controlled by him.  I didn't want to back down now, I'd come this far, and I promised him time and time again that I would do anything he wanted.  Anything.  I dropped to my knees eyes closed and started the scene, only this wasn't a chatroom. I was really on my knees crawling to my lover.  This would be a night to remember.
Published 
Written by Needs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments