Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Evening

"Two college friends share a night"

4
1 Comment 1
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
They were best friends. Always spent their time together, if one is there so is the other, Robert and Claire, Claire and Robert. And she has loved him since the first day she met him. Never one to push boundaries, Claire was satisfied with just being friends, it allowed her to be near him. But just one look from him could get her blood going and her pulse raging. It was not an uncommon thing for her to stay at his house if they got back late, or were simply up late smoking, they even share a bed. Lie down and she turns her way, he turns his and they both would sleep peacefully.

It was an ordinary enough evening. Robert, Claire, and Steven, Robert's house mate, had been relaxing and smoking for a while, Sublime played from the laptop on the coffee table. All three were spread out on the old green couch in their living room. Steven decided to retired to his bedroom for the night, "Early morning, you know how it is," he shrugged. Robert and Claire decided to take the jam session to Robert's room, so they would not wake Steven. They always had good conversation and tonight it turned rather deep. Robert was a contemplative person, and a little out there to be honest. He loved talking about the universe and the government. After they had their fill of debates and playful arguments the two lay down to go to sleep.

Something was different this time, Robert was facing Claire in the bed, but she decided to shrug it off and faced the ceiling. She knew they would not drift of to sleep just yet, as they always talked for a little while until one of them fell asleep. Robert got up to use the restroom and Claire turned on her side towards the middle of the full sized bed. Robert climbed in and faced Claire. He was close. VERY close. Their faces maybe three inches from each other. She thought her heart might explode, it was beating so fast. Surely he could hear that, how embarrassing!  He tried to move and get situated but his arm got tangled in her very long, wavy hair. "Ugh sorry, this lion's mane is everywhere!" she apologized. This made Robert chuckle "Ha, lion's mane. I like it, you, a fierce lioness. That makes me the lion! Lion and lioness in their den haha." That struck Claire as a very powerful image. They settled back down, inches from one another. Then Robert made the move. He snuggled up to Claire's neck. His breath on her skin made her shiver, her pussy grow wet, and her heart beat even faster, "Kiss it!! Please kiss my neck!" she pleaded in her mind. Then it happened. He did.

She couldn't help it, a small moan escaped from her lips, her panties were drenched already. She felt him smile into her neck, and he opened his mouth and bit her. She let out a gasp of pleasure as he pulled her on top of him, "This is not happening, I've got to be dreaming," she thought to herself, but nothing had ever been so real in her life until he wound his fingers in her hair and pulled her mouth to his.

RitaMay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RitaMay

He kissed her deep and hard, and she clung to him for dear life. All the passion she had built up finally would surface in this moment. He turned her over and undressed her, then she did the same to him. She had never seen anything so beautiful as his body. His lean build, the muscles toned, and oh his cock! Her mouth began to water at the sight of it. He took her in his arms and kissed her again, this time letting his hand wander to the V between her legs to feel her wetness. He played with her opening, teased her clit, and his fingers were already soaking wet without even entering her. She seductively guided his hand to her lips and sucked them dry of her sweetness and felt his cock stiffen even more beneath her. He turned her on her back and got on top of her "We can't do this Claire, we might wake Steven." Her body had ached for him for so long, she HAD to have him, all she could do was shake her head vigorously from side to side. He smiled down on her and leaned to whisper in her ear, "You think we can do it?" as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down the inside of her pussy lips. She was dripping. "Yes, yes we can!" she urged. "That's yes Sir to you," he replied. "Yes Sir!" she said urgently, "please fuck me!" He leaned down very close and said "We can do it hard and slow then." She saw him grin right before he slammed his cock into her tight, wet cunt. "Oh!" she cried out. He grabbed her by the throat and pinned her to the bed. He thrusted deep inside her as he leaned down to softly say, "I said be quiet, bitch." She came instanly with those words. She had never been so turned on in her life. He pulled out and grabbed her roughly by the hair and shoved her face to his crotch. "Now clean off the mess you made, slut." "Yes Sir," she replied. She deep throated him until she couldn't breathe. She tried pulling back for air but his hand caught her head and shoved it back down on his dick. Claire made gasping noises and fought to get her head up. Robert finally let go and she sucked in air. Robert then pulled out some rope and tied Claire's hands behind her back, her adrelanine just kept pumping. "Face down, ass up," he ordered her. He grabbed her hips and fucked her doggy style, hitting her deep with every thrust. Claire came three times, each time better than the next. He pulled out and came on her back. After they got cleaned up they lay back down, didn't bother with clothes. He lightly traced patterns down her arm. The engery in the air was alive, his touch was electrifying. They inched closer to each other, as if the moment might dissapear foever as they both dozed off, never wanting the evening to end.

Published 
Written by candy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments