Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unleashing Her Inner Dom

"After being denied all month, Lauren planned to sate her desires."

8
4 Comments 4
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words


Jack had a rough month, first he had to fire half of hisdepartment, then his car got towed, he lost his house key, and to top it all off he was coming down with a cold. Lauren knew it had been rough and tried her best to comfort him, never going further than hugs and kisses because he ‘just wasn’t in the mood’. His lover was starting to get frustrated at their lack of intercourse; he wasn’t the only one in the house with needs. It had been three weeks since they had done anything and her frustration was starting to cause problems at work. Constantly her thoughts wandered to sex and love when she needed to be concentrating on her job. She had a plan though, after buying a few items from an adult store Lauren waited for the last Saturday of the month. Jack always went out drinking with his friends on the last Friday of the month, and never worked weekends so all she had to do was take the weekend off for herself. Lauren went to sleep early on Friday and set a quiet alarm to wake her up at 6 am, far before Jack would even be conscious. She felt Jack come home that evening and just smiled when he kissed her goodnight and passed out beside her.

Lauren could hardly sleep, thoughts and ideas raced through her mind and she was relieved with the alarm finally went off. She slipped out of bed and looked over to find Jack completely out of it, resting on his back and snoring like a pig. She hopped out and quickly retrieved the bag of goodies she purchased and spread them out on the carpet. She licked her lips and looked over her delicious collection, dirty thoughts and desires plagued her as she fought to maintain her self control. Lauren picked up two pairs of hand cuffs, lightly padded of course, and latched Jack’s wrists to the headboard of the bed as far apart as she could manage. She pulled out a few bundles of rope and used the tutorial guide that came with them to bind either of his legs, heel to ass cheek. She slipped out of her pajamas but kept on her lacy black panties. Jack slept in his boxers so she prepared a pair of scissors to deal with those. Lauren pulled up the final part to her fantasy, a long and thick double headed purple dildo with its small sample sized tube of lube. Wondering how long it would take for Jack to wake up, she took matters into her own hands…or mouth to be precise.

Jack woke up groggily; he glanced over at the clock and saw it was 7am. He swore a little to himself for it being so early and was inclined to go back to sleep. He tried to relax but just couldn’t do it; there was a subtle sloppy noise in the air. His body started to wake up as he felt hot and wet sensations shock him the rest of the way awake. Jack looked down at Lauren who was lying between his legs, bobbing her head up and down on his fully erect member. He went to move his arms down and stop her but was halted by the handcuffs attaching him to the bedframe. His eyes fully focused and allowed him to notice the tight rope that bound his legs up, he was confused and a bit frustrated that he was bound down without his knowledge or permission. Lauren looked up and gave him a quick grin as she slowly pulled her head off him and straddled his mid-section.

“What is all this Hun?” Jack asked, using his head to gesture at the bindings keeping him in place.

“I am tired of waiting for you to take me as a man. So I’m going to take you as my toy, for the weekend of course.” Lauren smiled wickedly and rested her chest against his to meet him eye to eye.

“Really, you could have just asked…” Jack protested, quickly trying to escape from this situation. He always desired control and Lauren usually gave it to him, the thought of being one hundred percent submissive was driving him insane.

“‘Sorry Lala work was rough… Sorry Hun I’m bummed about the car… Sorry Love I think I am coming down with a cold… Sorry Lauren I just can’t think about sex right now…’” Lauren painfully quoted him over and over, reciting times she had asked him if he was up for sex over the course of the month.

“Well, I’m in the mood now if it’s any consolation. You can just untie me and we can go at each other all you’d like.” Jack rushed his words trying to salvage the opportunity to escape from his situation, to no avail.

“Glad to hear Babe, you can be my willing toy for the rest of the weekend. First though I have a few rules : one, No cumming without permission, two, no speaking without permission, three, if you need anything at any point you must trade for it, four, your pelvis stays still unless I give you permission, and last but by no means least, if you break any of the rules you will be punished thoroughly.” Lauren said, unconsciously grinding her wet panties along his stomach as she spoke.

“If I refuse?” Jack questioned with an eyebrow raised.

“Not an option, “Lauren responded with a naughty grin as she slid off her panties with excitement. Jack opened his mouth to protest once more but she quickly shoved her panties in to silence him. He bit down on the soggy fabric as her taste filled his mouth. He kept defiance in his eyes as she giggled and reached over to the pair of scissors. His eyes widened but he remained as still as possible while she cut off his boxers to fully expose his groin. A delicious idea passed through her mind as she stood over one of his legs. Jack kept his feet flat on the bed, keeping his knees pointing towards the ceiling and Lauren took advantage of this. Carefully she pressed her slit onto his rough kneecap and used one leg to balance herself while the other massaged his tip with her toes. She rubbed and grinded against his rough skin, moaning as her lustful secretions leaked down his leg. Jack’s increased arousal was starting to show as well, a dollop of pre smearing onto her tender toes. She noticed the slimy substance on her foot and giggled as she stopped her ministrations and hopped off to stand between his knees. Lauren ran a nail along his shaft, forcing him to pulse and throb with agonizing excitement. “And to think you wanted to refuse…” Lauren chuckled before taking a seat on his chest and using her long legs to retrieve something from the night stand. In between her toes was an average sized metal dildo, something she had owned long before she met Jack. He wondered what her intentions were as she pulled the panties out of his mouth with her other foot. “Before you get any service, you have to make me cum…” Lauren said playfully, twisting the black base of the dildo and listening to the soft vibrations it gave off. She ran it along her body and slid it halfway into her sex, moaning as barely maintaining herself control as she pulled it out. Wasting no time she placed the base of the toy in Jack’s mouth and he gripped it firmly with his teeth. Lauren slid her legs over his shoulders and sprawled out completely across his chest. She raised her rear and swayed back and forth until Jack finally took action. He pushed his neck forward and buried the toy into his lover. She moaned softly as he slowly withdrew the toy and pushed it in again, this time further.

Samantha_Joness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_Joness

He continued this, his rod pulsing and throbbing with arousal as he used his mouth to pound her with the toy until his lips were at her entrance and he couldn’t go any deeper. Desperate to receive service himself Jack rocked back and forth as fast as he could to try and make her cum, but she held on.

“Just pounding me doesn’t work when you do it, it’ll never work when a toy does it.” Lauren shouted back at him through her powerful moans. Her hot panting breaths were teasing his cock as her lover pounded the silver toy into her. She pulled her body forward and sat up, wiping juices all along Jack’s chest. He hoped to have pleased her because his prick was about to explode and he longed to have her on him. “I suppose you did the best you could…” Lauren responded to his questioning gazes and eyes her toy greedily as she plucked it from his mouth. With the toy in hand she lowered her torso down and gently placed her lips around his pre-coated tip. Reflexively Jack pushed his hips up and thrust another inch of his pecker into her mouth, she responded by grabbing his ass with one of her free hands and pulling apart his cheeks. Not thinking he did anything wrong Jack proceeded to lift his hips up, trying to get more onto his lover’s hot wet tongue. Lauren finally retaliated by pushing her girl-juice covered toy against his tight pucker. Before he could respond she slid it all the way to the base and had him writhing and groaning at the vibrations in his rectum.

“What the fuck was that for?” Jack shouted as Lauren calmly turned off the toy and left it in him, sticking out only by the black base.

“That’s two rules you’ve broken… I am starting to think you don’t even want to cum.” Lauren replied, tightly gripping the base of his rod and moving it about. Jack didn’t bother responding; only glaring at her in defiance. If he didn’t play her little game he would never get release, but he wasn’t about to submit either. “Try to cheer up Babe, here comes your reward.” Lauren said, adjusting her position so that her feet rested on his collar and his member throbbed between her ass cheeks. Using her arms she pressed against his kneecaps and lifted herself above his twitching pecker. She wanted to slowly lower herself onto him but as soon as his tip brushed her opening she trembled with excitement and lost her focus. Her arms relaxed and shuddered causing her to fall almost immediately, impaling her on his rod. She curled her toes in his face and threw her head back as her walls collapsed around him. It took everything Jack had to keep himself from cumming, unsure what punishment would follow if he did. She screamed and moaned as a powerful orgasm wracked her body. She slowly began to relax, slipping out of her ecstatic state and refocusing on the world in front of her. Lauren reached behind her and slowly pulled the silver dildo out of Jack’s ass, grinning playfully every time his face contorted at the sensations.

“Permission to speak?” Jack asked in the calmest way possible, desperately trying to hold back his own orgasm.

“Granted.” Lauren replied wickedly, her eyes focused on Jack’s tortured expression.

“May I?” Jack asked in the nicest way possible as he raised his hips up just enough to notice, but not enough to get anything out of it.

“No you may not!” Lauren responded, pulling her legs in and hopping off his twitching erection. Jack was almost on the verge of tears; his hands were straining against the cuffs trying to do something to get himself off. “However…” Lauren whispered, leaning in to his face and licking her lips. “I can tell you won’t last if I start using my toy again, so I will cut you a deal.” Jack’s attention was glued to her lips as she spoke, wishing they were doing something other than talking. “If you agree to be my loyal toy for the rest of the weekend, and follow my rules to the letter, I will grant you release.” Lauren tried to sound as commanding as possible; her dominating position was getting her hot and bothered. Jack glared at her for a moment, wanting desperately to be in the commanding position and having her beg for release. After a short internal battle and long agonizing moments Jack finally responded.

“Of course Love, do as you wish…” Jack said softly, defeat was written across his face as he broke their eye contact.

She spun around excitedly and laid flat against his body. She pulled forward and closed her lips around the head of his tip making sure to get comfortable before she started. With her first slide she filled her throat with his member, closing her lips tight around his base and collapsing her cheeks as she pulled her head slowly back up. Giving him no time to rest Lauren quickly took a deep breath and pushed downwards again, allowing pre and saliva to coat his entire length. Again and again she swallowed his pecker with greedy desire. Lauren picked up her pace, quickly wanting to get him off so he could recover and return to pleasing her. With a final notion she sucked hard from base to tip and tightly gripped him with her soft fingers as he left her mouth. From his grunts and throbs she could tell he was close, all he needed was a gentle touch. She closed her lips around his head and flicked her tongue playfully across his cum-hole while slowly releasing her vice grip on his base. She circled her tongue around his head slowly and sucked powerfully. Jack didn’t even bother asking for permission as he blew all of his lust straight into Lauren’s mouth. She released his member and slowly turned around to face him, rolling his cum around in her mouth and grinning all the while. She cracked her lips and drooled out the aftermath of his released frustration over his abs and chest. Jack could do nothing but pant and watch, trying to recover from his much needed release. With a bit remaining on her lips Lauren kissed him sloppily, making sure to probe him mouth with her tongue so that he got a good taste of himself. Lauren was lost in fantasy as she pressed their bodies together, coating their skin with the thick substance.

“I’ve always wanted to do that” Lauren said seductively, her hands darting between her thighs as she planned her next move.

“Thank you Lauren, now let’s relax for a bit…” Jack said calmly, ignoring the bitter taste in his mouth and trying to convince her to un-cuff him.

“Oh no silly, I am still horny so it’s time for round two.” Lauren moaned out, leaning over to the side of the bed and grabbing hold of the thick double headed dildo she had placed there. She licked the entire length as Jack’s eyes grew wide, unsure of what she was planning. “We still have all weekend to play, and you promised.” Lauren chuckled and clawed at Jack’s cum covered torso with fantasies playing out in her head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was more of an experimentation than a normal theme. I much prefer to do normal straight sex with a minor twist rather than the femdom style of things. Please tell me in the comments were I can improve or if you liked it ;). I respond to all of them and hope I can get you hot and bothered in the future.

Published 
Written by PaleMoonShirudo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments