Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vicky Bound for Vacation Part 4

"Vicky comes to SFO and gets a whipping"

8
1 Comment 1
10.9k Views 10.9k
5.9k words 5.9k words
I opened my eyes and looked over at the clock beside the bed. 11 AM. I looked up at the ceiling, over the hotel rooms bed, trying to figure out where I was. Suddenly, an arm reached across my chest and long strands of hear flipped over my face and shoulder.

Something was wrong. The hair was almost black, not dark blond. Not Vicky's.

Oh Fuck! I hadn't done something stupid had I? My mind raced back to the wild night we'd had at the 'Exotic, Erotic Ball'. I know I hadn't had too much to drink. I was sure I hadn't stranded Vicky somewhere to bring home some bimbo.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and Vicky strolled over to the foot of the king size bed. She was smiling that deadly smile. A towel was wrapped around her head, her three feet of dark blond hair under it. She was also nude. That glorious body glistening under a coat of lotion. At 5'5” she is a lean hard 120 lbs. Her dancer's body and legs are breathtaking. Her skin has a natural year round tan and so smooth to the touch. She always feels like she's been coated in a light oil. Her two most striking features are her exotic, beautiful face and her three feet of thick, dark blond, waves of hair. Oh yea. How could I forget that spacing between her upper thighs. Her bare pussy lips silhouetted in the light that shown through.

I could feel my dick stir under the sheet while I looked at her.

“Is Angela awake yet?” She nodded at the form pressing into my side.

“Angela!!! Now I remember.” Relief shot through me like a pain killer.

Angela was the waitress from the top floor bar in the SFO Marriott Marquis. She'd had an intimate, front row view as Vicky and I had fucked up against the bar's panoramic windows two nights before. Last night Vicky had practically seduced the poor girl by displaying her body and whispering in her ear about our sexual activities. She'd come knocking on our door after her late night bar shift. Vicky had obviously made a big impression on her. I guess she wanted to come and see for herself.

Vicky walked around to my side of the bed, sat on the edge next to me, then leaned over and kissed me hard. Her hand slid under the sheets, gripping my balls and cock.

“Ummm... You were great last night.” She kissed me again. She looked over me at Angela. “No wonder she's not awake yet. You know you fucked her twice last night, or this morning? Anyway, I think she's in love with you. When I was holding her that last time you fucked her she was babbling in my ear about how she'd never been fucked so good.” I shook my head trying to come to clear the cobwebs and my ears. “Well, let her sleep a few more minutes.”

The squeezing had turned into a hand job. She was giving me a nice hardon. She knew it. Cocking her head in a quizzical frown she shrugged. “Anyway, I think we were a first for her. She told me she'd never been with another woman or a couple before. I've never seen any one so excited. When you fucked her from behind while she was going down on me I think she came five or six times.” I blinked and shrugged my shoulders.

I was very hard now. Vicky was sliding her fist up and down the length of my cock. She pulled back the sheet and smiled at her handy work.

“Well, what have we got here?” She bent over my lap and her mouth sucked in the head of my dick. My hips jerked up trying to push more into her mouth.

Angela picked up her head. Our bouncing on the bed had woken her. She looked up at me and smiled, then she looked down at Vicky with my hard dick between her lips.

“Oh my, that looks like fun!” Her voice wasn't quite awake but she sounded interested. Vicky looked up at her and flashed that brilliant smile.

“Good morning. We didn't mean to wake you.” Vicky moved her head down and sucked my cock back into her mouth.

Angela moved up to her knees and sat back on her bent legs and ankles to watch. Naked I could see she was a beautiful little girl. Full breasts, dark nipples, small waist, her pubic hair was cut into a thin short strip that ended above her engorged, dark pussy lips. Her hands reached out, one on my stomach the other behind Vicky's head.

Vicky shifted her eyes to look up at Angela. Without taking my cock out of her mouth she mumbled, “Wanna share?”

Angela slid between my legs and I pulled them wider apart. Vicky released me from her mouth and Angela took over. As she used her mouth and fingers on my cock, Vicky stood up and removed the towel from her head. Even wet that hair was everywhere. She climbed back on the bed and straddled my face, facing Angela. Angela got the hint and moved up to straddle my hips. Vicky reached between Angela's legs. Grasping my cock, she slid it between Angela's pussy lips. The girl was already hot and wet.

Suddenly they both dropped onto my body. Vicky moaned when my mouth and tongue found the insides of her cunt. Angela let out a surprised gasp when my cock pushed the to the edges and deepest parts of her cunt.

They were leaning against each other, tits pressed hard together, kissing with open mouths. My hands circled Angela's waist, pulling her down tighter to my groin while I worked my hips harder and faster to push my cock into pussy. My teeth and lips were pulling and sucking Vicky's clit. Every few minutes I pushed my tongue inside her as far as I could. This went on for a while.

Vicky had found her rhythm as she rode my face. She began narrating as usual. A one sided conversation.

“He's big isn't he.... I can see your pussy sliding on him.... your lips are pulling on him when you move. Fuck Baby, use your teeth.... Yea.... like that.”

Angela picked up the conversation. ”Your pussy's so pretty.... His tongue's so far up in you.... God, he's so big.... I've never felt anyone this far inside me.”

They continued to blabber back and forth.

I felt the muscles in Vicky's thighs flex then tighten, then her whole body tightened. Her thighs squeezed my head. She was cumming hard. She'd been playing with Angela's breasts. When her orgasm hit she slid her fingers to Angela's nipples and squeezed. This set Angela off. Her body jerked and she screamed. The walls of her pussy were contracting and massaging my cock. Her hands were squeezing Vicky's breasts like they were water balloons. They collapsed in each other's arms as their orgasms subsided.

Vicky came to first . Grabbing Angela's hand she pulled her up and over beside her as they fell on the bed.

“UH,..... ladies?” I was lying on my back looking over at them. My cock glistened with Angela's juice. It was hard and bouncing with my heart beat. Vicky flashed that big smile.

“I've got an idea!” She bent over and kissed me. Her lips and tongue moved around my face to collect her juices. She bounced off the bed and reached into one of the bags holding our purchases from 'Hard On Leather'. She was back on the bed in a second. I couldn't see what was in her hands but I knew it would be interesting.

She got between my legs, pushed them wider apart and motioned for Angela to come over and join her. They both got their faces closer to inspect my hardon. Hushed whispers passed between them as Vicky was explaining something.

Angela tilted her head to look up at me and smile. “WOW. This should be good.”

Vicky peered up over my dick and grinned that evil grin. “Don't worry baby. You're going to love this.”

“Yea, I might love it but, will I survive?” They both giggled.

Vicky's mouth went back over my dick licking what was left of Angela's juices. Angela moved in pulling by balls into her mouth and rolling them with her tongue. I pushed my head back into the pillow and grabbed at the sheets. Fuck, this was getting very good.

I heard plastic and cardboard ripping and looked back down to see what was happening. Vicky had opened a small package that contained a group of rubber rings, they ranged in sizes from medium to large. She slid the largest over the head of my dick and down around the base of my cock. Gently she slipped my balls under the rubber until they were both trapped with my cock. Angela grasped my hard prick and Vicky pushed the ring lower on my scrotum. Dam, this thing was tight.

Next she took a smaller ring and slid it over the head of my dick. This one was so tight she had to roll it down the length of my dick. When she reached the base it was squeezing my dick hard. The blood moving into my cock was trapped. It was already starting to turn dark red and slightly blue.

“Oh god. Look at it pulse.” Angela looked on in amazement. Vicky took Angela's hand and wrapped it around cock.

“Hard isn't it. Wait 'till you see him cum.”She grabbed the next box. A long, curved anal vibrator slid out. She twisted the end turning it on. She smiled at Angela as she slid the vibrating plastic between the girl's legs and pushed it back and forth between her pussy lips. When it was good and wet she brought the vibrator to her mouth catching Angela's juices with her lips. She smiled.

“Perfect. That'll do just fine. Nice and slippery.” She slid the vibrator back between Angela's pussy lips. The girl dropped her face into the mattress and moaned.

Vicky smiled back up at me. “Baby, pick up your hips.” She pulled the vibrator from between Angela's legs and slowly slipped in my ass. I'd never felt anything like this in my life. Vicky looked over at Angela and winked.

Vicky had one more small box. She opened it and a small piece of leather fell out. The ends of the two inch piece of leather had snaps. In the center another leather loop held a bullet shaped vibrator about the size of a golf ball. A wire was attached from one end of the bullet to a small control box. It was easy to figure out. Roll the control wheel, the vibrator would shake harder.

She circled her thumb and index finger around my already trussed up balls. When she had pulled them as far as they'd reach she wrapped the leather piece around them and snapped it on tight. The bullet vibrator was pressed up against the base of my balls.

Vicky looked over at Angela whose hand was still wrapped around my cock.

“Watch this.” She turned the wheel on the vibrator's control. My balls tightened with the buzz. Damn, between the buzzing in my ass and the shock going through my balls I was getting harder, more blood rushing to my balls and dick.

Angela's eyes grew larger as she looked at her hand wrapped around my prick. “Vicky! He's getting bigger! I can feel his dick shaking from the vibrations. He's growing in my hand!” Vicky had leaned down and placed a kiss on the dark red head of dick.

“Now, let's drive him crazy before we make him cum.”

They both dove on my cock taking turns sucking it deep then sliding their tongues up and down the length. Vicky was using her fingernails, pulling them up and down my shaft leaving white tracers in the flesh. They moved my cock between their mouths and throats. Vicky was digging those nails into by shimmering balls. This wasn't going to take long.

Angela had my cock head at the base of her throat. Suddenly, she pulled her head back in shock.

“Vicky, I felt it in my mouth. He's getting bigger around. I can feel it getting wider.” Vicky's eyes glistened with her smile.

“He's ready to come. He always does that when he's ready to shoot. Suck him.” Angela's mouth was back on my cock. “Suck him Harder.” Vicky was sounding like she was getting close, too.

The curved vibrator in my ass was pressing on something that was driving me wild. My dick and balls were turning blue. I was so hard and tight I thought I'd pop.

I felt it start. I humped my hips into Angela's mouth. At that instant Vicky turned both vibrators to their highest levels. That's all it took. Angela's eyes flew wide. Vicky did her trick and squeezed my balls hard. She was smiling and nodding her head.

“Do it Baby.... Cum for us.... Fill her mouth..... Doesn't it feel good?..... Make her gag.”

My body arched off the bed. Vicky had grabbed my ass and was helping me shove up. When she saw my white cum start slipping back down my dick and out of Angela's mouth, she moved her mouth in to help.

I almost blacked out. When I was drained, they released my cock and locked lips sharing my cum. I was still hard as a rock. The bands around my cock and balls were digging into the flesh.

Angela fell back onto the bed. She was exhausted but still aroused.

“God, I'm so hot.” She looked at my cock, we could see the lust in her face. “Can he fuck me again. I need something.” She looked at Vicky. “Have you got another vibrator? A dildo? Anything?” Vicky looked at her then at me.

“I've got a better idea.” She moved over Angela, leaned in and kissed her. Slowly she started moving her mouth down across Angela's skin, her breasts, tongue in belly button. She found her pussy and stopped. She shoved her mouth into Angela's folds.

Angela screamed again. Grabbing Vicky's hair, she wrapped her thighs around her head. Vicky was wiggling her ass. I got the hint. I moved to my knees behind her. I grabbed her hips and slid the super hard head of my dick in and out of her hot, gaping pussy lips. The vibrator in my ass was still buzzing. She had to feel it and the vibrations of the one clamped around my balls. A second later she looked back over her shoulder to star at me.

“Don't tease me.... Not now.... FUCK ME. FUCK ME HARD.... Push my head into her cunt and SALP MY ASS while your fucking me. Get me ready for later.” That's right. We were going to the online torture chamber later today.

Her head spun back around and her lips locked on Angela's pussy. I grabbed her hips. My hands were squeezing so hard her skin between my fingers was white. No preliminaries, no warning. My cock split her cunt lips and I shoved in to the base. Angela was looking up at me mouthing the words, 'FUCK HER'. Both women let out moans. I held myself still for a few seconds letting Vicky shift her ass to pull in more of my cock. I began to pull out and shove back in, hard. My trussed up, vibrating balls were slapping her clit with every thrust. The ring squeezing the base of my dick was catching her pussy lips, stretching and pulling them each time the ring popped out of her cunt. When my rhythm was steady, I released her hip with one hand and started slapping her ass cheek on each inward stroke. When her skin became to red I switch hands and start on the other ass cheek.

This went on for almost five minutes. Angela was first this time. Her body arched. Her mouth opened wide to let out a scream but no sound came out. She began to jerk, almost convulse. Next Vicky started. Same jerking body, her mouth flew open and her head dropped to rest on Angela's stomach. Next I started. My dick was blue now. Vicky had to have felt it swell as I fucked her. Her hands reached between our legs and grabbed my balls. I think she gets as big a thrill from squeezing my balls as she does from my reaction and pleasure she gives me.

“Damn. Damn. Damn.” Vicky was the director. “Where do you want me to put it?”

She rolled off Angela and scooted next to the little beauty, bodies pressed in close. They looked like Siamese twins.

“Cum on us. Cum all over both of us.” She was looking up in my eyes.

I let fly. She was still crushing my vibrating balls with her hand. Hard, strong ropes of cum covered them both from pussy to face. When I'd stopped cumming and caught my breath, I started sliding the rubber rings off my genitalia and pulled the vibrators off and out. This had been interesting. Very interesting.

Angela and Vicky leaned into each other and started kissing. Vicky was trying to lick my cum off Angela's body. Taking the hint, Angela did the same. Within seconds they were locked in a 69, faces burred in each other's pussy.

I climbed off the bed. I thought I'd let them have their fun.

“Hey...... I'm going to take a shower.” Vicky raised her hand and waved. I watched them enjoying each other a second longer, smiled and hit the showers.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4



When I got out, Angela was dressed and walking out the door. We all kissed and said goodbye. Vicky was floating around the room humming in that post orgasmic bliss she wore so well. While I had been in the shower, she had called the guys from the Dungeon to make sure everything was ready. They'd told her she could bring two people for support. I was one, she wanted Christina to be the other.

Vicky made her second trip to the shower and I called Christina. I explained what was happening and that Vicky wanted her to come along with us to help bolster her courage.

Of course Christina would love to be there and offer support. She thought it would be great. She had been there before and new exactly where it was. Why wasn't I surprised.

Forty five minutes later Vicky, Christina and I were in the car heading to the Dungeon. Vicky had worn the sun dress from the day before and the turquoise blue dance shoes. She looked dynamite. I could tell she was nude under the dress. She had pulled her long hair back into a tight pony tail. There were several ties around it at intervals to keep it in one long piece. Christina sat on the seat next to her. They were holding her hands as Christina described her Dungeon experiences.

Vicky was glowing. She was ready. As Christina talked, I began to worry. I knew Vicky wanted to do this but, I didn't want her coming away with a bad memory of the place. Vicky had played the submissive with me and several women. I knew this was going to be much more intense.

The building was in an older section of San Francisco called South of Market. It had been a thriving warehouse and manufacturing center seventy five years ago. Now it was a mix use area known for its night clubs, restaurants and bohemian night life.

The building was a block size warehouse. We entered and found the guys in charge. They were propeller heads that had found a niche, dot com goldmine. They were entranced by Vicky. She was going to be a major draw to the sight. Vicky and I gave them copies of the blood tests we'd had done before leaving home. Two healthy young Americans. I was glad they were conscious about such things. They knew Christina, apparently she already had a blood test on file. Vicky signed several pieces of paper. A release allowing them to use her image. Another form releasing them from liability if she was hurt. That one might save them from the law but, not from me.

They explained what they'd planned for Vicky, what was going to be involved. They had planned two scenes. In the first scene she would be the 'victim' with several other masters. In the second she would be both victim and master with two other people. Vicky was ready. I saw no hint of fear or concern in her.

The first set was the dungeon room. Bright lights revealed a number of ropes hanging from the ceiling. Wooden and metal contraptions were sitting around. I could tell they were designed to act as anchors or places to secure someone bound. Four people entered the room from the other side. One carried a digital video camera. The others had to be part of the cast. Two boys and a girl. They looked like they couldn't have been more than sixteen but, by state law I knew they had to be eighteen to participate. The head propeller head made introductions. They talked a few minutes and decided on a 'Safe Word' that would stop the action just in case. The boys were passing comments back and forth about Vicky's looks and how hot she would probably be. The girl was the one who looked dangerous.

The propeller head, Christina and I left the room. The camera man was already recording. We returned to the main office above the dungeon and watched everything on a flat screen monitor as a digital recorder preserved the record.

Vicky stood in the middle of the room in her sun dress and high heels. The girl went to one corner and pulled off her skirt and blouse. She was naked underneath, thin, small boobs almost no hips. The short spiked hair on her head seemed to be the only hair on her entire body. She had several piercings, nipples, nose, clit. She wore a pair of black biker boots and had a tattoo of a snake across her ass and up her back.

They were all dressed like bikers. The boys in black denim and t-shirts. Both had bur haircuts. The two boys laid back and waited for Snake girl's orders.

She walked up to Vicky roughly grabbing her breasts through her dress. Vicky looked back in defiance. Snake girl scowled back and slapped Vicky's face. Vicky didn't move but the smile was gone. Snake girl moved in closer. Her hand disappeared under Vicky's dress. Vicky's eyes closed and her head fell back. Snake girl had shoved several fingers into Vicky's cunt. After a second, her hand came out and she brought the fingers to her nose.

“Smells good.” She slipped the fingers between her lips, “taste good, too.” Looking over her shoulder at the boys. “You guys are gonna' like her.”

The boys were walking over as snake girl grabbed the shoulder straps of Vicky's dress and pulled it down and off. The cameraman was walking around getting the best angles. We were watching the feed from his camera.

No words were spoken. Snake girl gave the boys direction by pointing at things. They must have done this before.

Snake girl pointed at a rope over Vicky's head and ropes coming from the walls towards her legs. As the boys looped Vicky's wrists and ankles, Snake Girl was picking items from an assortment on a table. She came back with 3 foot flexible, plastic stick and a cat-o-nine-tails type whip. The boys tightened the ropes pulling Vicky to a spread eagle stance and up on tip toe, almost suspended from the ceiling. Vicky was still silent, watching the girl through her up raised arms. The boys were running their hands over Vicky's torso and roughly squeezing her breasts and nipples.

Snake girl walked over. She used the stick, sliding it up and down the insides of Vicky's thighs. Every few seconds she'd flick her wrist and the stick would slap into both thighs. Vicky was still being defiant. She was trying not to move. Snake girl pulled the stick up between Vicky's pussy lips and made it vibrate with her hand. Vicky closed her eyes and moaned. The girl then pulled the stick up higher. Vicky's eyes snapped wide open, she was trying to get higher on her toes. Snake girl was now pushing and pulling the entire length of the stick through Vicky's pussy lips. The camera man had moved in to get close ups of the action.

I looked at my watch. They'd been at it for fifteen minutes already. Even though the boys were feeling up the finest woman they'd ever be with, they seemed ready to move on. I looked over at Christina. She had grabbed my arm in both hands. One breast was pressed into my side and her eyes were glued to the monitor.

“Look at her! She's so beautiful. See how they're using her?” She was almost whispering. As she spoke she moved one hand to her other breast and began massaging it.

Snake girl pointed at a pile of ropes and nodded her head at Vicky. The boys jumped at the motioned command. They started wrapping the ropes around Vicky. Over her neck, under her arms, around her waist and torso. When they were finished they stood back with Snake girl. They had definitely done this before. The ropes and knots were a work of art.

The ropes were wrapped tightly around Vicky's breasts. The rope circled her breasts and squeezed the base of each one. It looked like an intricate figure eight cross. The seemed larger than the already were. Her nipples were as hard and distended as I'd ever seen. Snake girl spun the tailed whip in her hand then flicked it over Vicky's breasts. She jerked back. Snake girl continued to spin the whip, landing the tails over Vicky's breasts.

As Snake girl walked around Vicky's body, she spun the whip slapping Vicky all over with the whips tails. Red marks were appearing around her body but her only reaction was the sexual tension that registered on her face. Meanwhile, the boys had moved a padded half barrel into the center of the room. They returned to the girls side to await further instructions.

Snake girl stood back and looked Vicky up and down. She looked over at the boys then at the barrel. The boys got their signal. They released Vicky's wrists and ankles. While they were pulling her over to the barrel one had his fingers in her pussy, the other was squeezing and tweaking her nipples. They threw her on her back over the barrel.

Her legs were spread wide. The Cameraman was getting excellent shots of her juicy pussy. The boys secured her ankles and wrists. The only thing she could move was her head. Snake girl came over with a box and set it on Vicky's stomach. She pulled out what looked like a row of metal clamps on a long string. She bent over Vicky's breasts and began to attach the clips to the skin of Vicky's breasts. She did this in a circle starting low on the breasts and moving up and around so the last pin was clamped to Vicky's nipple. When the last clip was secure she squeezed the clamps on her nipples hard making Vicky scream. Meanwhile the boys had pulled out there cocks. They were semi hard and larger than I would have expected. One moved between Vicky's legs the other stood over her face and began slapping her pussy and mouth with their pricks.

Snake girl reached down and picked up the whip. The boys rushed over to her and stood, hands behind their backs, legs spread. Their semi hard dicks and balls hanging out. She started spinning the whip slapping it across their pricks. She was hitting them hard. A lot harder than she'd hit Vicky. She reversed the spin so the whip was slapping their balls. This went on 'till they were hard and ready.

When Snake girl nodded her head the boys moved back to their positions over Vicky. Snake girl came over and pried Vicky's pussy lips apart with one hand. Her other hand grabbed the boy's hard prick and fit the head into Vicky's cunt. He shoved and his dick sank into Vicky's pussy to the base. She then moved to Vicky's head.

Snake girl grabbed Vicky's face with one hand and pinched her mouth open. She used two fingers of her other hand to pull this boy's prick into Vicky's mouth. Both boys started shoving their dicks into Vicky. The one between her legs was slapping her hips and thighs. Snake girl stepped up, spinning the whip. The tails were hitting Vicky from pussy to neck. She paid special attention to Vicky's torso around the ropes that were squeezing her breasts. Every few minutes the boys would switch ends and start again. This went on for a while.

The cameraman was constantly on the move. We had been watching all his shots. He was obviously experienced at this. I looked at my watch, almost forty five minutes had gone by.

Snake girl stopped spinning the whip and picked up the ends of the strings that were attached to the clamps on Vicky's tits.

“Oh Shit. Watch this. They've done it to me and it's incredible. Vicky'll love it.” Christina had pulled up the front of her skirt and was fingering her bald pussy.

Snake girl nodded at the boys then she yanked the strings hard. The clamps popped of Vicky's breasts on after the other in their circle pattern. The final clamps stretched her nipples long and taught before they popped off.

Vicky launched into an unbelievable orgasm. Her body jerked and twisted, she was covered in sweat, her breath came in gasps and the tried to scream with the boys prick in her mouth. When she'd calmed to mild spasms, Snake girl looked at the boys and nodded her head.

They untied Vicky and took her to a waist high table with a round padded top. Putting Vicky face down over the table they retied her wrists and ankles to the tables legs. The boys moved between Vicky's spread legs and began to fuck her doggie style. They took turns switching about every thirty seconds. Snake girl pulled up a chair. When she sat back her pierced pussy was in line with Vicky's mouth. Scooting forward she grabbed Vicky's pony tail and shoved her face into her pussy.

“Eat me, BITCH! Eat me good. Make me CUM!” Snake girls first words in almost an hour.

Another five minutes went by. Both boys had hit their peaks and shot cum all over Vicky's ass. One went over to that tool table while his buddy was using the whip to slap Vicky's ass. He returned with a large electric, vibrator and a roll of duck tape. He shoved the big, round head of the vibrator against Vicky's pussy and turned it on high. To hold it in place he used the duck tape to secure it to Vicky's inner thigh. The one boy handed Snake girl the whip then both stepped back letting the cameraman get in closer.

Vicky was off in another world. I could tell she was having one orgasms after the other. Her mouth was all over Snake girls pussy. Her lips and tongue were working furiously. Every few seconds Snake girl would flip the whip and hit Vicky's round, tanned, up turned ass.

Snake girl had finally started talking again. She didn't have the boys to control with her eyes.

“That's it Bitch.... Stick that tongue in...... Suck up that pussy juice.” Her head jerked back as Vicky found the right spot. When she'd regained her composure she looked down at Vicky in surprise. Maybe no one had ever eaten her pussy this well.

“FUCK girl....... Where did you learn that?” She flipped the whip again. She saw the cameraman's hand in the air, finger twirling. It had been an hour. Time to wrap it up.

“Do it BITCH. Make me CUM. NOW.” She started a steady rhythm, slapping Vicky's ass with the whip.

“Fuck Bitch...... My grandmother could do better than that. Eat me.... MAKE ME CUM. NOW!”

Snake girl jerked, her head falling back. A short scream then a moan came out her mouth. Whatever Vicky had done, it was right. Snake girl was cumming and she was a squirter. Vicky's face mouth and neck were covered in the girls juices. Her own body was covered in sweat. The boys came forward to set Vicky loose but were forced to wait as she launched into another long violent orgasm.

Beside me, Christina shivered and slumped down. Half her hand was buried in her pussy. She shook and gasped as she came. The hand around my arm was digging nails in my skin. She actually drew blood.

The flat screen was blank so I stood and looked through the window down into the room. They boys and the cameraman were moving around like nothing had happened. Vicky and Snake girl were pressed together hard, arms wrapped around each other French kissing. The full minute I watched they stayed wrapped together.

The head propeller head was standing next to me.

“Well, what did ya think? I got to tell ya, she was one of the best victims we've ever had.”

“Yep, she's good all right.” They probably couldn't tell but, I was, proud?, envious?, whatever. I was glad Vicky had enjoyed herself.

Christina had composed herself and was standing with us.

The other propeller head came into the room.

“We might have a small problem.” He was rushed, out of breath and seemed concerned. “The girl that was going to play the victim in the next scene. She called two minutes ago and said she couldn't make it. Great last minute notice. Whadawe do now?”

The head propeller head looked at me then turned around to Christina.

“How would ya like to earn a little extra money as our next victim?”

Christina's face looked like she had just won a beauty title. She looked at me then at him. Gushing she answered. “You bet I would.”

Vicky walked in, a big thick robe wrapped around her body. Christina grabbed her hands and told her she would be in the next scene with her. They both looked like kids on Christmas morning. Both women turned and looked at the head propeller head.

With a puzzled look, Vicky asked, “You said there would be three in this scene. Can we meet whoever it is?”

The propeller heads looked at each other then back to us.

“I thought that was understood, your lookin' at him.” He was pointing his finger at me.

Vicky and I stared at each other in surprise. I started thinking about the possibilities and consequences.

“All right!!” Christina was purring. We all turned to face her.“Now I get to fuck both of you. God...I can't wait!”

to be continued........

This is getting long so I'm adding a Bonus Part 5.
Published 
Written by BigD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments