Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vicky Makes A Discovery

"Incredible beautiful Vicky had never cum with a man until she submitted willingly"

14
3 Comments 3
12.8k Views 12.8k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Vicky and I had had known each other for almost a month before I asked her out. She said yes and I was in seventh heaven. She was that "beautiful" woman you see strolling around any campus or corporate office. The one guys have wet dreams about but are afraid to with and the one all the women hate because they're jealous.

It was the weekend of my university graduation. Vicky was in the middle of her sophomore year. We were both older than the majority of students. I had spent a number of years in the military and after high school she had left home to try professional dancing and acting. I was almost 30 and she was 26. I think our ages made it easier for us to communicate and eventually get together.

Vicky's incredibly beautiful. Not cheerleader cute or homecoming queen special. I mean drop dead, ready to leave your wife and kids for, fashion model beautiful. Exotic doesn't do her justice. At 5' 5” tall, her slim, toned, very hard body had all the right curves and you had no doubt that her 34D breasts were all hers. At least half her height was long, shapely, well toned legs. Her skin was smooth as silk with a light chocolate tone like she had a perpetual tan covered in a light layer of fragrant body oil. Her delicate looking hands had long fingers and very long, sharp fingernails. I would soon find out that those hands were stronger than they appeared.

The most incredible thing about her was her hair. Thick, dark blond, silky and shiny in waves and swirls so long she had to make sure she had it out of the way to sit down. Anywhere she went, no matter how she was dressed, everything came to a standstill so people could watch her.

Our first date was at a party for a mutual friend. We meet at the party where we had lots of fun and the promise of romance made me anxious. On our second date we had gone to see a play and then out to dinner. She had worn this tight, sheer silk dress that seemed to mold itself to her body. The matching shoes were a pair of 4 inch stiletto heels. They made her tall enough that she reached so that she could rest her head on my shoulder. With a 6' 3” frame, I'm a big man. As well as being a head taller than everyone my shoulders are as wide as most door frames.

All night I watched the sex just ooze from her every pore. The way she moved and stretched the fabric of the dress and the heat I could feel from her body made me believe there was very little under that silk. We played around with each other all night and by the time we left the restaurant I was ready to fuck her right then and there. I was probably in love and definitely in lust which seemed to be mutual on her part.

Unfortunately, she was staying with her parents while moving from an old apartment to sub-let part of a house. Of course this had to be the week between moves and she had been forced to stay with her extremely Catholic parents for the first time in almost ten years. They were nice people but it took me only a few minutes to understand why she had left home after she had graduated high school.

It was still early by my standards (about Midnight) when her parents decided to go to bed to leave us alone in the living room.

“You know, it's been over ten years since I've had to bring a girl home to her parents house and keep the noise down after they'd gone to bed.”

Getting up to go to the kitchen she laughed at me over her shoulder, “Well, the good thing is their room is at the other end of the house and I know for a fact sound doesn't travel well back there.”
“And exactly how do you know that.”

Returning with a bottle of cold wine and two glasses she said, "I found out a long time ago, when I would bring my dates back here." As she handed me the wine and glasses to poor , "If they'd have heard anything, I'd have been sent off to a Catholic girls school when I fifteen. I'd probably be wearing a nun's habit by now."

"I don't know, it still feels a little strange. May be I should be heading home and you can come over to my place tomorrow night for dinner."

As I was pouring the wine I had my back turned to her. When I turned back around I almost dropped the glasses in shock. Vicky was standing there in nothing but the high heels. The dress was in a pile around her feet.

I was right. Not a thing on under the dress. Her body literally glowed in the light of the room. Her breasts were round, firm and high on her chest. Her nipples were stiff and pointed slightly upward. Her thin waist moved down to slightly rounded hips and a rock hard ass with no wrinkle lines under her ass cheeks. All that sat on top of the most incredible, shapely legs. What is it women do to get that slight space between their thighs just below their pussies.

Stepping over the dress she moved to me and took one of the glasses of wine, “Well, do you want to test my theory on how sound travels?”

I set my wine glass on the end table and sat down on the couch. Motioning for her to stand in front of me, I slid my hands around to cup her ass and pulled her even closer to my face.

As I started moving my face and tongue around her pussy I suddenly realized there wasn't a hair on her body below her neck line.

“Wow. Now this is nice. Smooth. Like licking a peach.”

Pulling me head closer to her body she said, “I've been waxing my body since I was sixteen. I went to a cosmetics fair downtown once with one of my girl friends. This beautiful woman as giving a demonstration of bikini waxes with hot wax and oil treatments.

"When she asked for a volunteer to demonstrate the procedure my girl friend pushed me up and made me volunteer. She'd had kept her pussy waxed for more than a year and it had always looked so good. So...I decided to go for it. I had to strip to my skin and climb into a special chair to let this woman put wax all over my pussy and ass. And, we were right there in front of twenty other women. She kept "accidentally" sliding her fingers into my pussy. Every time she did she'd smile and wink at me. When she was finished, everything down there looked just beautiful and I couldn't wait to get home and masturbate. It's was so nice and smooth I decided I'd have it done ever since. ”

"Your right. It is beautiful." I said. Her story was definitely having an effect on me and from the juices on her pussy lips, I could tell the memory had an effect on her.

I lifted one of her legs and placed it over my shoulder. My mouth was all over her pussy and I tried to push my tongue as far as I could up her cunt. She held on to my head and could barely keep her balance standing on the one high heel. After a minute her pussy lips were slick with her juices and my saliva. I got her lips separated and flicked her clit with my tongue 'till it was standing out all by itself.

I pulled her down to the couch, stood up and stripping out of my clothes asked her, “Now you're sure we won't have your parents coming in here with a gun or something.”

“No, they're in for the night. Now sit back so I can check out that big, beautiful dick of yours.” I'm not sure what she expected in the way of my equipment. I'm a little above average in length but the head and shaft of my dick match the rest of my body, wide and thick.

Taking a big sip of her glass of wine she knelt between my legs. I couldn't tell if the look in her eyes was surprise or lust. With one hand she grabbed my balls and reached around behind her head with the other to pull that main of beautiful hair over her shoulder and around to the side of her body. The cold wine made her mouth frosty and when she wrapped it around my dick I almost came.

Pulling of me prick she asked, "That feels good doesn't it? I'm going to let you do the same to me later but first I want to see how long you can last."

Between each sip of wine she would take my dick into and to the back of her throat. She slide her cold tongue and teeth back up over the head then kept up the process until her mouth warmed and she took another sip of wine. After a few minutes of this I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled her off the floor and over on top of me.

She put a knee on each side of my thighs and leaned her whole body into my chest and face. Reaching down she grabbed my prick and started sliding the head back and forth through her slick pussy lips. After several seconds of this, with no warning, she sat back just slightly and in one motion I was in her all the way to the base.

I thought her eyes would pop out of her head. She dropped he head back and let out a surprised squeal.

"Shush...Keep quiet!" I said pulling her back to me. "That's all we need is you Mom or Dad walking in on us. I'll end up in jail and you'll spend the rest of your life in a confessional."

"Don't you dare stop fucking me!" was her only response.

She started sliding around with my dick buried inside her. The friction on my shaft was incredible. Every time she pushed her breasts into my face I would take one of those incredible, pink nipples into my mouth and try to suck in as much of her tit as my mouth could hold.

"Bite my nipples with your teeth." I obliged hoping I wasn't hurting her.

"HARDER. Bite them harder." I did, thinking I was going to draw blood.

"Oh fuck. That hurts so good. Please, make them hurt. I want to feel them tingle for days."

Grabbing her waist, I lifted he body just inches above my hips and with all my energy I started to thrust my hips up and down, pushing my dick into her as hard as I could. At the top of the stroke the head of my prick was just inside with her pussy lips wrapped around it. At the bottom of the stroke I could feel those same lips pushing down on around my balls.

"Are you going to cum? Tell me when you're going to cum. I can feel your dick getting bigger inside me. I know you're going to come."She leaned back, supporting herself with her hands on my knees, and let me continue fuck her with hard strokes.

With every push of my hips and her tits bounce up with the hard stroke.

I could feel it starting deep in my center, "Ohhh... shit. Here it cums."

Suddenly she reached down and grabbed my balls with her fingers. As my first pulsing shot hit deep inside her cunt she squeezed my balls, sinking her fingernails into the skin around my sack. I had never felt anything as erotically painful in my life. The harder she squeezed the longer it lasted and I kept pulsing shot after shot of cum into her cunt.

Trying to coax it all out of me she said, "That's it baby. You're cumming so hard and there's so much. Keep it going. Cum on, fill me."

After what seemed like minutes of absolute bliss, my balls quit contracting. She slowly released her fingers and moved them to her pussy lips to catch our combined juices as they leaked out around the shaft of my dick. When her fingers covered with juices she brought them to her mouth and licked them clean.

"You taste better than I imagined. And it feels like you turned on a hose inside me. There's so much." She moved her fingers from her pussy lips to her mouth, over and over, squeezing the muscles in her canal until there was none left.

"And just who taught you that trick?" I asked.

"You're not the first guy I've had in this living room." She started to move and realized I was still buried inside her.

"God baby, you're still hard as a rock." She lifted herself up on her knees and grabbed my dick with her hand just to make sure.

I replied a with a slight grin, "Yea, that's one of the good about the Army. They work you to death to build your stamina. You learn how to go on forever. I guess it rubbed off in other areas." I pulled my hands up to cup her breasts and rub her red nipples with my thumbs. "You haven't cum yet, got any ideas on how we could remedy that?"

Then she dropped eyes and told me her biggest secret. "I've never cum with a guy. I've gotten real close, just like now, but I've just never hit the peak." As she talked she slid her hips and pussy back down on my shaft and started a slow grind.

"I've used my fingers and vibrators and cum really hard. I've even been with a few girls from the dance companies. Several of them have made me cum so hard I almost passed out. I've just never been able to reach a climax with a guy. And, I really like guys."

I felt bad about her problem and wasn't sure what to do. "OK. Tell me. What can I do that you think might help, without waking your parents?"

That beautiful face was pressed against my cheek and her hair was falling around us both when she leaned back, entwined her fingers behind my neck and said, "Well, onetime this girl in my ballet class took me to her house and just dominated me." Her eyebrows went up and the glow on her face told me she was excited.

"She tied my hands, pulled on my hair and did things to me and I couldn't stop her.

CarolineGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineGarcia

She made me do things to her too, and I couldn't get away from her to stop. I've never cum so hard and so many times in my life." Her eyes were getting that glassy, faraway look as she talked.

"I was only with her that once. She left the company right after that and I never saw her again."

Feeling a stir at the base of my dick, I replied, "Wish I could have been there."

"MMmmm... Maybe you can. Do you want to help me see if we can recreate it?" She gave me this wicked smile and all I could say was, "Yea."

She leaned in and kissed me hard on the mouth, sliding her tongue through my teeth. Then she pushed up and off the couch. "You stay here, I'll be right back."

She turned and wearing nothing but the high heels, walked into the kitchen and out to the storage room. I was mesmerized by the sway and roll of her ass as she glided away. I suddenly realized there was no hint of tan lines on her body. What had I done that was so right to deserve this?

After a few minutes she returned with a wooden bowl full of assorted items and a glass full of ice. Over one shoulder she had thrown a long scarf. As she placed everything on the end table I glanced at the closed door to the hallway and back bedrooms.

"You're sure we're not planning on having any visitors any time soon?" I asked as she sat down next to me and wrapped her hand around my prick.

"Don't worry. Even if they did hear us and came in, I think you'd scare them with that dick." She moved her hand up and down my shaft. "Your still hard as a rock! How do you do that?"

I pushed her back on the couch and asked, "OK, what's first? I've never done this before."

"Just be creative. But, first tie my hands behind my back with the scarf."

I rolled her over and used the scarf to tie her wrists. With one arm around her middle I picked her up and flipped her onto her back.

Giving her no time to catch her breath, I pushed two fingers into her pussy and pulled them forward to rub her G-spot. She arched her whole body and threw her head back with a silent "Ohhhhh," on her lips.

Looking through the bowl of items she had brought from the kitchen I found plastic clamps, a piece of nylon string, a birthday, cake candle with matches, a butter knife and a long, thick flesh like vibrator, and of course there was the glass of ice.

Encircling her waist with my other arm I pulled her body higher into the arch. Bending down I sucked one breasts then the other into my mouth and roughly caught her nipples between my teeth and tongue. As I was doing this I added two more fingers to the mix in her pussy. I had four fingers inserted all the way to my knuckles and my thumb was placed over her mound trying to pinch my fingers together. The way she arched higher and squirmed her hips made it seem that I was pulling her hips up off the couch by her pussy.

After a few minutes of this I let go and she sank back into the couch.

"No. Don't stop." She begged in a loud, lust filled voice.

I whispered back, "Quiet down. I swear to god, if they come in here...."

I reached over and took the vibrator, and inserted the tip between her lips and pushed the whole length into her pussy. Twisting the base I turned it to its highest vibrating level.

Another load moan escaped her lips.

"Be quiet and you better not let that vibrator slide out."

Next I lit the candle and very slowly started dripping the hot wax on to her nipples.

With the first drop she gasped and I had to put my hand over her mouth the stifle a scream.

"Does that hurt." I asked.

"No. Do it again. And, don't stop. Don't stop for anything." She was practically begging.

I continued to let drop of hot wax hit her nipples and areola. Every time a drop it she would squirm and toss her head from side to side.

When the small candle had burned down to my fingers I blew it out, laid it back in the bowl and picked up the butter knife. Slowly I started pealing the dried wax from her breasts and with my other hand took a piece of ice from the glass and started rubbing it over the reddened nipples and breasts.

Vicky's body jumped so high I thought she would fall off the couch. Looking down at that sweet pussy I noticed she had let the vibrator slide about halfway out. Taking the end in my palm I pushed the whole 8 inches of hard foam back in so that my hand was cupping her cunt.

"Don't let that slide out again."

Licking her lips and squeezing her eyes shut she replied, "I won't. Please don't stop. I promise, I'll keep it there."

I could feel her squeezing the vibrator in my hand and see the concentration on her face as she bit her lower lip. The tension in her body was amazing. The muscle cords from her flat stomach through her groin and down to her thighs were stretched taught and plainly visible.

As soon as I moved my hand the vibrator started to slip and I could tell she was trying to squeeze even harder to keep it in.

"Ok. If you can't keep that vibrator in you pussy we'll have to think of something else to give you some motivation."

Taking the plastic clips out of the bowl, I roughly grabbed her breast and squeezed. Slowly pulling my hand up to her nipple I pulled it taught and slid the clip around the rubbery nub.

"Oh god, that feels good."

Taking the other breast I repeated the motion and was rewarded with a long moan.

He eyes flashed wide open and settled on my hard prick.

Trying to lift her head to catch the head of my prick with her lips she growled, "Let me suck your cock. Come on. Fuck my face with it."

"No. Not just yet."

By this time the vibrator had come out of her pussy and was buzzing on the couch between her leg. I moved down between her thighs and buried my face in her pussy. After several long strokes with the flat of my tongue I used the tip to pull her clit between my teeth. The smooth, bare folds of her lips were so wet she was leaving a puddle on the couch. Her clit had swollen into a quarter inch nub and was as hard as a pencil eraser.

In a soft moan she said, "Get my clit between your teeth and bite it." I had a better idea.

Taking the piece of string from the bowl I took it in both hands and pulled it up across her pussy lips so that it caught beneath her clitoris. Very delicately I wrapped the string around her clit, pulled it tight. Her reaction was to jerk her hips up towards my face. After I licked it a few times I tied the ends of the string in a tight slip knot.

I continued to pull on her clit with my tongue and teeth. I slid a pillow under her lower back, between her bound hands and her bottom, to give me better access to her pussy and ass.

Vicky was squirming around so much I thought she might fall off the couch. I picked up the vibrator and started sliding it over her skin. Hitting the creases between her pelvis and thighs. She stopped moving completely waiting to see what would happen next.

I started sliding the length of the vibrator up and down between her pussy lips to collect her juices and without warning I pushed the vibrator between the cheeks of her ass and into her rectum.

She arched her body a foot off the couch and let out a soft scream.

I clapped a hand over her mouth. "Be quiet." I held her still for a moment listening for steps in the hallway or the door to come flying open. When the quiet wasn't broken and I had decided nothing would happen, I pushed her ass back down on the pillow.

Taking another piece of ice and I brought it up between her legs and lay it against her clitoris. Her body started to a rhythmic pulsing up and down but, she didn't utter a sound.

"That's better. Any more noise like that again and I'll stop."

She was gasping to catch her breath but had the energy to of breath say, "No. Don't stop, PLEASE. I'm almost there. Please, don't stop."

I moved back between her thighs and pried them open with my knees. With one hand I held the ice against her clit and balanced myself on the couch with the other. The way her hips were propped up by the pillow it was easy to line cock up with her opening. I slowly pushed my cock head between her pussy lips and held it there. She tried to pump her hips to get more of my prick in but I pulled back to keep just the head in contact.

When she stopped moving I began a repeated motion of pushing and pulling the head of my dick between her lips. When she tried to lift her hips again I pushed with all my weight and drove my cock to the base of her hole. The vibrator in her ass tingled up and down the length of my prick. To keep from shooting my load I held still until the intense friction became lighter.

Slowly I picked myself up and pulled my hips to her face. She was ready for it and caught my dick in her mouth. Between her tongue and sucking mouth she cleaned all her juices off the length of my shaft.

"MMMM... I taste really good."

"Vicky.... you taste fantastic."

"Please, give me some more."

Over the next few minutes I moved my cock from her pussy to her mouth to let her lap up all the juice she could.

Finally I was ready to pop. I pulled her down to the floor on her back and re-tied her hands to the leg of the couch so they were above her head. Picking her hips up as I knelt between her legs I shoved my cock into her cunt. The faster I went I pumped the more her head tossed from side to side. The motion had the base of her back sliding back and forth on the carpeted floor. I later found out she had gotten carpet burns.

"I can feel you getting bigger. I know you're going to cum." "Wait, before cum put me over the couch and make fuck me from behind. I want to feel you pounding me. Please."

I untied her hands and helped her to stand on her high hells. The clamps were still on her nipples and the string holding her clit had made it grow even larger and protrude so far it looked like a small dick. Spinning her around I pushed her over the back of the couch. Grabbing her wrists, I pulled her arms up and together behind her back in one motion. Pushing her legs apart with mine I had to kneel slightly to drive my cock into her cunt.

"Fuck me. Hard. I'm going to cum. I can feel it. I'm almost there." She was almost giggling as she was whispering.

"Yesss.. I can feel it. Nooow.........." Her body shook through her orgasm. Her head was flipped back, hair flew and I waited for the scream to come but, she only managed a very long sigh. "Oh god, I can't believe it. Let's do it again. Make me come again."

A second later I reached out and wrapped long strands of her hair in my clinched fist. I put my other arm around her waist and caught her clit between my thumb and fore finger. As I began to squeeze her clit I started a rhythmic pounding with my hips.

"That's it. Pull my hair and fuck me HARD. Hurt me. That's it. Keep fucking me. I'm cumming........." Another wave of orgasm raced through her and this time she did scream. But, I didn't slow down. All I could feel was the cum starting to boil in my hips.

Just as my strokes got shorter and I was ready to fill her with cum she started wiggling in my grasp, "You're going to cum. You've gotten so big in me, I can feel it. Wait, let me suck you, I want you to come in my mouth."

In a flash she had gotten to her knees and sucked in my shaft. As the first shot of cum hit h the back of her throat her hand grabbed my balls and squeezed so hard I thought I'd fall over. The feeling of pain and pleasure was incredible. Shot after shot of cum filled her mouth. When she had decided she had drained me she released my balls. With both hands she stroked me pulling the last drops onto that remarkable tongue.

As our senses came back to reality I thought of that final scream. "Stand up and get dressed," I said as I was pulling the string and clamps off her body.

That was the longest 30 seconds of my life. We had no sooner gotten our clothes back on and sat down on the couch before the hallway door cracked open and her mother's head peeked around the edge. Vicky looked over and with an angelic expression on her face simply asked, "What?" The door closed and we were alone again.

Turning to me Vicky reached up and pulled my head down to give me a long, wet kiss. "Umm..... that was nice. I think I REALLY like being dominated. When can we do it again."

As it turned out, it happened to be the next night. This time at my place where we could be as loud as we wanted.

Over the next few years Vicky and I had a number of even wilder sexual experiences mixed often with our tamer regular rounds of sex. If you like I'll be back to relate a few more of our experiences.

Published 
Written by BigD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments