Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome to the Academy

"Brian is admitted to the Academy...."

10
9 Comments 9
14.0k Views 14.0k
766 words 766 words
“We are leaving!” his Aunt called from the doorway. Brian hurried and pulled on some pants and rushed to her side. “Sorry…,” he began. “Now, now. No time for apologies, we don’t want to be late!” He followed her into the car and took a seat; noting the bags in the trunk. “Where are we going Aunt Stacy?” he asked. “You’ll see soon enough,” she said. After a quiet car ride winding through small streets and underused roads, the car pulled up to a large, grand building. “Where are we?” Brian asked.

“What have I told you about questions?” Aunt Stacy asked. He closed his mouth and followed obediently. As the pair strolled inside the building, they took notice of the paintings on the wall. One of the paintings was of a nude male, his legs forced open by an extremely large, oversized woman. Similar paintings were scattered around the walls. Brian wanted to ask where they were, but knew his Aunt would only scold him again.

Aunt Stacy strode up to front desk and said something he couldn’t make out. The receptionist nodded and pointed down a long hallway. "Follow me, dear.” He followed, overwhelmed with curiosity. Aunt Stacy pulled open a large door leading to a ballroom adorned with paintings similar to the ones he had seen earlier. In the center of the room there was a large, red oak table. Six women were sitting around it.

“Do take a seat,” the woman at the head of the table said. His Aunt sat down, and he sat into the seat next to her. She continued,” Does he know why he is here?” His Aunt shook her head. “Good. Let’s keep it that way.” He was confused as to what was going on. “Let’s jump right in, shall we?”

The woman at the head of the table turned to face him. “My name is Heather, but you may call me “Mistress”’. He was confused by that, but didn’t say anything. Mistress introduced the other women and then started asking Brian personal questions. “What is your orientation?” “Straight,” a red faced Brian said. “Good, good.” Mistress said. “And how would you feel about taking off your trousers for us, Brian?” Brian was really red now and looked to his Aunt for direction.

Succubus_Dolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Succubus_Dolly

She nodded.

Reluctantly, Brian stood and removed his pants, leaving him only in his underwear, his shirt having already been shed under the guidance of Mistress. Under the attention of so many women, he could feel a stirring in his groin. The women didn’t seem to take notice. “And why don’t we remove those underwear while we’re at it?” With the coaxing of his aunt, he now stood fully naked in front of these women.

“Okay, we are all done,” Mistress said. He went to reach for his pants but Mistress caught him and said, "You will not be needing those until the conclusion of this meeting. Please, sit.” He sat without question. Mistress began to say something else to the women and his Aunt, but he could not focus due to his current state.

Brian jumped when he felt a hand on his thigh, making its way inwards. He sat with his legs close together, as to conceal himself, but not so close that he was crushing his manhood. He turned to the woman sitting next to him, and she smiled. She continued to caress his thigh, causing his groin to stir and come to life. He was embarrassed, but none of the women could see what was happening.

He succumbed to her manipulations, parting his legs to allow better access. She leaned in closer to him and whispered,” Good boy.” Her hand caressed his shaft, which was quite large, causing Brian to shift uncomfortably. His eyes rolled back in his head as he fought to maintain control. Her hand ran down the sensitive underside of his cock, and he emitted a grunt. A few minutes passed and Brian came closer and closer to release. The women were laughing loudly and talking to one another. The woman caressing him placed one finger in her mouth and then rubbed her warm saliva all over his cock head. He was sent over the edge as he growled and came in her hand. She placed her hand near her mouth and licked it clean, but still the women didn’t notice.

Mistress spoke up again. “With careful consideration, we have decided to admit Brian into the Academy.”

Comment if you like- I am working on the sequel.

Published 
Written by TopChik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments