Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What She Deserves After Dessert

"Daddy punishes Krystenah for breaking a rule in public"

21
8 Comments 8
31.3k Views 31.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
It was Saturday and Daddy had been reviewing the entries in my food diary when the waitress came by and asked if we wanted to have some dessert. Daddy flipped to today’s entry which revealed that I had a sweet treat at lunch. I knew the rule: only one treat a day WHEN AND ONLY WHEN Daddy approved it beforehand. I also knew that I wanted the chocolate cake pictured on the menu. "Can I?" I asked. Daddy crinkled his forehead and looked at me.

"Give us a minute," he said to the waitress. He set the book in front of me. "You had your treat already, Baby girl."

"Yeah, but Daddy, look at this cake!" I pleaded with my eyes as I pointed to the picture. The cake was covered with hot fudge.

"Is that cake really worth the punishment you're going to get, Baby girl?"

My pussy immediately flooded at the word "punishment" in Daddy's low, rich, sexy voice. I thought about it. I hadn’t been punished in quite a while and though I knew it would hurt for a little bit, the pain would be worth it if I could eat that dark, delicious cake. As my mouth watered, Daddy called the waitress over as he mimed signing the check. "I want the cake," I blurted out a little too loudly and the waitress looked at Daddy as Daddy looked at me, a confused expression on his face.

He leaned back in his chair and smiled. "Okay," he said to the waitress. "Bring my Baby girl her cake." I had never openly defied one of Daddy's rules, much less openly defied one in public. Maybe I just wanted to see what he would do. Maybe I secretly craved some punishment. The last punishment, hand spanking had nearly brought me to tears and the caning and paddling that followed it had left me openly blubbering and begging Daddy to believe me when I burbled, "I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I'll be a good girl, I promise. I'll do good. I'm sorry!" He had finished the paddling and had taken me into his arms and rocked me until my tears slowed. He then had led me to the couch and had spread my legs wide so he could eat my slick pussy. I had come when he commanded, tears still streaming down my face.

When the cake arrived, I offered some to Daddy, but he only smiled and shook his head. "Enjoy it, Baby girl," was all he said. The cake was rich and succulent. It melted in my mouth and as the caffeine hit my bloodstream, I felt a pleasing rush. I was very dismayed when I looked down at the last forkful. The rich cake was gone and although I knew I’d have to pay for it, I actually felt like I’d made the right choice. "Good?" Daddy asked, his eyes twinkling .

"MMMMmmmmHHHmmmm, Daddy. Thank you," I said my voice trailing.

"You can thank me later after I've beaten your ass."

The waitress walked up with the revised check just as Daddy was saying, "...beaten your ass" and she looked surprised. She laughed nervously and said,

"I guess someone's in trouble, hunh?" She thought Daddy was joking, but he didn’t smile or laugh with her. He looked at me and nodded, grimly. I felt my face flush up to my scalp and I started to realize that I had made a very stupid mistake. Daddy only looked away to sign the check and the waitress looked at me and shuffled back and forth awkwardly. She said thank you and left. Daddy raised his eyebrows and I got up slowly and started to put my coat on.

"No."

I laughed. "Daddy, it's cold outside," I said.

"And?" he asked.

"Well...I dont want to get cold, Sir."

"Set your coat on the table," he told me and I did so, mechanically. "Now place your forearms and elbows on the table," a shiver went through me. Daddy meant to punish me now, here, not later, as I had assumed, at home. My heart began to beat faster. I did as Daddy told me. He told me to spread my legs and he patted my left ass check so I would spread them further.

"Daddy," I whispered. My throat was tight and my heartbeat was beating behind my eyes.

"Yes, Little Girl," Daddy answered.

"I’m embarrassed and I’m sorry--"

Daddy thrust this hand down the front of my pants and touched my pussy. "Your truth detector is sopping wet, Baby. You’re excited that your Daddy is going to punish you here," he said. He drew his hand back out and pressed them past my lips. I stared into his eyes as I licked his fingers clean. Out of the corner of my eye I could see some activity of other customers beginning to take notice. Daddy stood behind me and pressed my arms into position on the table. He ran his hands down my back and down to my ass, which he squeezed roughly. In spite of the embarrassment, I was anticipating Daddy's spanking.

"You are about to be punished, my Baby Slut. Tell me why." A shiver ran through me and my pussy was so swollen that my panties felt tighter.

"I broke one of your rules, Daddy."

"Yes. You. Did." The spanking began as Daddy pressed his left hand into the middle of my back and delivered a hard blow to my ass with his right. "And what happens when good girls do bad things, Baby girl?"

A crowd was beginning to form a semi-circle around us. I heard random murmurs, but focused on Daddy's voice.

"They get punished, Daddy."

"Yes. They. Do." Daddy said and began to alternate his blows from my right to my left ass cheeks. Even through the fabric of my pants the blows stung. Daddy continued to spank and question me as my grunts morphed into moans. As Daddy spanked my ass, I felt myself getting wetter. The tight gusset of my panties was becoming soaked through. Daddy moved from standing to my left to standing to my right and continued spanking me as I began to squirm and wriggle under the blows. I longed to have Daddy's dick deep in my throbbing pussy.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

Daddy whispered in my ear, "Everyone knows what a naughty little girl you can be and how much you need your Daddy to beat you." He roughly squeezed my right ass cheek and I felt the soreness in the muscle under his grip.

'Good,' I thought, the punishment must be over or close to it. I playfully squirmed under Daddy's grip. I felt like a rubber band stretched to its limit. I couldn't wait until Daddy buried his dick in whatever hole he most desired. I longed to feel him inside me, deeply fucking me as I fucked him back, releasing all the tension in my body against his. I stiffened as Daddy began undoing the button of my pants and yanking them down. There was more punishment to come. "No," I involuntarily moaned and Daddy yanked my pants past my throbbing ass down my legs to the floor. He stood behind me and slowly placed his hands into the back of my panties and held an ass cheek in each palm.

"Excuse me, Baby girl? Did you say 'no' to me?"

"Yes, Daddy, but~" I stammered.

He removed his hands and tugged my panties to the floor.

"You'd think getting spanked in public would have humbled you, but I see this punishment hasn’t been entirely effective. Wait here bent over the table, my slut. I need to talk to our waitress a moment."

I bent down without further comment and felt the eyes of the rubberneckers on my red ass. I felt more and more anxious as the seconds ticked away. Soon I heard Daddy's low voice and our waitress returning. Up ran a worker from the kitchen who handed something to Daddy. "Mister, um. Will this do?" He asked and then must have seen me bent over the table because he whispered, "Ohhhhhh" under his breath.

"Yes. This will work just fine. Can you get on the other side of table from my Baby girl, please?" He gently asked the waitress and she came around the other side of the table and looked at him for further instruction. I felt Daddy press a smooth cool flat surface against my ass and rub it gently over my tingling ass cheeks. I bit my lip in anticipation of what Daddy had in store for me. He said nothing to me, but to the waitress he said, "This is really going to hurt and I need you to hold her arms down as I paddle her. She's going to struggle, but please don't let her up, okay?" The waitress said she understood and looked into my face. She nodded encouragingly at me. Daddy withdrew the board from my ass, and then brought it down like a shot.

I heard moans and murmurs of appreciation from the crowd as Daddy continued to smack my ass with the wooden cutting board. I looked into the waitress' face and tried my hardest not to cry out even though my ass felt like it had been stung by an entire hive of bees. The waitress tightened her grip on me and I openly wailed to the ceiling. Daddy continued to wallop me as the tears came and my chest and throat felt raw. Daddy paused and grasped my chin and brought my mouth to his mouth. I hungrily kissed him, panting and moaning like a dog. I forgot the pain as I tasted his tongue. When he drew away, he gently patted my face and resumed the paddling. I cried out openly as the blows relentlessly came. I was covered in sweat and dribbling pussy juice as any sliver of resistance disappeared.

I wanted the paddling to end, but more I wanted Daddy to forgive me and call me his good girl again. I had been stupid to violate his rule and even stupider to say no to my Daddy, who only wants me to be my best. I could barely form the words, but I pleaded with Daddy, "Forgive me. Forgive your slut. Please, Daddy, forgive me." I felt Daddy pull me up and into his arms. I buried my face in his neck and felt his warm, deep voice in my ears.

"It's done, Baby girl. Good girl. Shhh. It's done". He rocked me as I caught my breath and I heard cheers and applause behind us. As I regained my breath, Daddy held my face in his hands. “Don’t make me remind you what the rules are, Baby girl,” he said. I shook my head.

“I won’t, Daddy,” I said. “Thank you for punishing me.”

After I had pulled my panties and pants gingerly up over my hot, throbbing and no doubt marked ass, Daddy took my wrist and led me to the bathroom. He told me to go in and to wash my face. I nodded and went into the bathroom, which was silent. I didn’t want to look at my face in the mirror, but I did anyway. It was blotchy and red from crying, but I forced myself to smile at my foolishness and at my good luck at having such a bold Daddy.

Outside the door of the restaurant, Daddy bent down and kissed me deeply. He took my breath away and I kissed him back, fiercely. My tits stood on end and I felt my panties tighten again. Daddy tugged at my pants and I took them off without protest. He undid his fly and I helped him pull his throbbing erection out. He looked at me hungrily and pressed his cock deep inside me. I lifted my leg up, so Daddy could fuck me deeper. He pinned my wrist to the wall as I held onto him with my left. He fucked me with a raw intensity and I moaned both at the pleasure of his cock rubbing against my erect clit and at the pain of my punished ass hitting the wall of the restaurant. I bit his shoulder and buried my moans into it as he thrust his rod into me faster and harder. I squeezed my pussy muscles around his cock and felt him getting close to release.

“Please come inside your slut, my Daddy,” I whispered in his ear. I felt that he was close and when he finally exploded inside me, my clit pulsated in sympathy and I felt shockwaves rock my body. He released my wrist and I held on tight to him with both arms. “Thank you, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy,” was all there was to say.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments