Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Master Chooses Me

9
5 Comments 5
12.2k Views 12.2k
844 words 844 words

I am standing naked in the cold cellar, the cool air causing my nipples to stiffen. Michelle, my gorgeous friend with her lovely blond locks, is walking toward me. Naomi, the sultry brunette, is following behind her. I am standing with my brown hair resting on my shoulders, my arms raised above my head, wearing nothing but my tall black leather stiletto heels. Michelle opens the bucket of black liquid latex, as Naomi finds 2 paintbrushes. Each beauty dips her brush into the latex and begins to paint my skin with the sticky material. Michelle is working on my front, while Naomi is carefully taking care of my back. Michelle takes her brush and begins right above my nipples, tickling me, but I stand very still. She has a job to do. Meanwhile, Naomi meets the line Michelle has drawn, and continues to paint my back. Each girl is moving her brush down lower now, Michelle covering my stomach, and Naomi the small of my back. Michelle dips her brush into the latex once again and begins to paint over my bald pussy, completely covering it. Naomi is painting over my firm bottom, and together they have created a latex covering for me which looks similar to a strapless bathing suit.

Michelle and Naomi are blowing on my skin allowing the sticky goo to dry. I am enjoying the feeling of the cool air from their lips caressing my body. The girls inspect their work very carefully. They are pleased. Michelle walks over to the intercom, presses the talk button, and says, "She's ready for you."

We hear Him coming down the steps to the cellar, His heavy foot steps causing each of us to get a bit nervous and stand perfectly still. Master enters the cellar and we each slightly bow our head toward Him. He walks over to me and examines the girls' work.

"Good job, girls."

Michelle and Naomi breathe a heavy sigh of relief.

Master pushes me down to the floor, using his fingers to instruct Michelle to sit on my right side and Naomi on my left.

"Grab her legs and open them wide for me."

"Yes, Master." They reply in unison.

The girls are holding my legs open and Master slowly runs his forefinger up and down my latex covered vulva. I am shivering from the excitement. Master pulls on the latex causing it to rip and expose my glistening genitalia. He unzips his pants and takes out his massive cock.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

All three of us girls look at him, admire him, and crave him. But I can also detect a bit of jealousy in the girls' eyes; jealous that I was the chosen one this evening.

Master touches my pussy lips with his cock and slowly rubs it up and down, again and again. I feel I can no longer take it and I must have Him NOW, so I move my hips up and forward, in an attempt to envelop His member with my moist, warm pussy. Master pulls Himself away and gives me a hard smack on my pussy, a punishment for being too eager. The sudden pain and shock remind me that He is in charge. My hips fall to the ground. Master brings his cock to me once again, and rubs it up and down my begging lips. And finally, He decides it is time to enter my dripping hole.

"Michelle, put your finger in her ass, now."

Michelle licks her right index finger and slides it deep into my asshole.

"Naomi, get your tongue on her pussy, now."

Naomi climbs over me, her panty covered pussy right above my face. She nibbles on the exposed portion of my pussy, pulling back on my lips and exposing my swollen clitoris.

Master is fucking me hard and I am moaning with pleasure. As I approach orgasm, Michelle can feel my anus tightening and contracting around her finger. And Naomi is lapping up any juices that are creeping out.

I am abruptly turned over onto my hands and knees. Master has His hands on my hips and is penetrating me very deeply.

"Girls, if you'd like to cum, now is the time to do so."

Michelle and Naomi each slip their fingers underneath their panties and stroke themselves while they watch Master fuck me hard. Naomi cums first. Michelle soon follows. Master has waited for each of His girls to cum and now He is ready. I reach underneath my body with my right hand and begin to stroke and squeeze my Master's balls, exactly the way He likes it.

Master's cock is throbbing inside me, when He suddenly pulls out and squirts His load right on the top of my ass.

"Clean her."

Michelle and Naomi crawl over toward me. The girls are licking Master's cum off my ass and it feels so good. Each girl is very careful to lap up every single drop, trying to show Master that SHE is the very best girl, and should be the chosen one for tomorrow evening's pleasures.

Published 
Written by SweetPenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments