Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Nora Met Master

"Let's go back the beginning..."

5
0 Comments 0
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Room 1723. Nora knocked softly on the door. A moment later, the door to the hotel room opened revealing Him standing before her.

"Hello, Nora."

He said nothing more, but instead wrapped her in his arms. She tipped her face upwards to look into his eyes and their lips met. While they continued to embrace and kiss, he led her two paces into the room, almost as if they were dancing, just enough for the door to shut.

They kissed each other for quite some time before finally he ended their kiss and broke away from her. She was wearing a plunging silk blouse and a knee length skirt and high heeled shoes. He wore a blue casual sport shirt and jeans. He was tall, clean-shaven and had short brown hair with flecks of grey in it. He stood a couple of paces away from her and eyed her hungrily. She could almost feel his eyes on her, and that made the tingling that was already in her pussy intensify. She stood still, her hands at her side. He walked around her, but she kept her head facing forward. He stood behind her and she felt him wrap his arms around her. She closed her eyes and leaned back into him. He caught her and she moaned softly. She felt his hands reach down to her waist and pull up her blouse. As he continued to lift her blouse up, she raised her arms to help him as he pulled it off her, revealing her white lacy bra enveloping her breasts.

His hands returned to her waist and unsnapped and unzipped her skirt and tugged it down past her hips. She felt it land around her feet as he stood back up. Her lacy, sheer bikini panties were all that were hiding her most intimate femininity, and her heartbeat sped up. His hands ran up her sides, sending shivers up her spine. His hands moved back and arrived at the catch of her bra and quickly released it. She moved her arms forward slightly, easing the bra's passage away from her. His hands returned to her, reaching around her arms to cup her breasts, lifting them exactly as he bra had. As he did this, he kissed the side of her neck and she moaned again. He released her and he walked around to her front, standing very close to her. He reached down and took her wrists and folded them behind her back, "This is where I want your hands to be when I haven't told you otherwise, Nora. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." she replied.

He smiled and reached down to her waist and in one swift movement, tugged her panties down, letting them fall to join the skirt. She gasped at the suddenness and blushed when she realized she was now nude for him except for her shoes.

He rose back up and ran his hand along her cheek, back to her ear and behind her head. She shivered, and then gasped when he suddenly took hold of her hair and pulled her head backwards.

"Do you know what I want, Nora?"

"No, Sir."

"I want you, Nora. I am an artist, Nora, and you are my medium. And I take great pride in my work."

Nora felt the heat radiating outwards from her pussy and moaned again and bit her lip.

"I'm going to spank you, Nora." She shivered when he said that, "Do you know why?"

"No, sir."

He tugged harder on the hair he still had in his hand, "Because I want to, Nora. Because it excites me. And it excites you too, doesn't it?"

"Yes, sir."

"Come here." He started walking towards the bed, dragging Nora by the hair along with him. He sat down on the foot of the bed and dragged her over to his right side. "Over my knee."

She put her hands on his left thigh and lowered herself down on his lap. His legs were slightly apart, so that her hips were on his right thigh, and his left thigh was just below her breasts. He reached over with his left hand and took her right hand and brought it back to the small of her back, pinning it. Her left hand rested on the floor. Her heart was threatening to thump itself out of her chest as she felt him pat her ass a couple of times, and then without the slightest warning, she felt a hard stinging impact and heard the meaty sound of his first spank. Her hed flew up and she let out an "Owww!"

She waited for his next spank, but it didn't come. Instead, he spoke, "What a pity you can't see this, Nora. Such a perfect hand print on that lovely ass of yours."

She shivered as she felt his hand caress her ass. The conflicting, contrasting feelings were incredible. She felt the stinging fire from just one spank, she felt his hand easing the sting, she felt the excitement of knowing what he was about to do, the fear from knowing what that was, and the throbbing of her pussy from it all.

He raised his hand again and started spanking her in earnest. He rained down spank after spank in a quick rhythm. Her eyes and mouth opened wide. His hand pinning hers behind her back kept her firmly held in place while he spanked her. Her eyes clouded up with tears and she began to sob.

Perkytweetum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perkytweetum

She lost count of the spanks after thirty and simply lost herself in the fire he was kindling both in her ass and her boiling pussy.

"Spread your legs." he said. She didn't comprehend his order when he said it at first. She simply sobbed over his lap. He smacked her hard on her upper thigh to get her attention, "I said, spread your legs!"

"Yes sir!" she thrust her legs apart. His hands reached between her thighs and found her sopping wet pussy. She continued to cry, but as he probed inside her puffy lips, her cries were joined by moans of pleasure. He released her right hand and his left hand reached under her and wrapped around her breast, kneading it roughly while his right index finger found her clit.

He ran his finger slowly between her wet hole and hard clit, feeling her breathing get deeper and her moans become louder. He interrupted the build-up with a sudden, hard spank on her inner thigh. She cried out at this fresh assault and again as it was joined by another half dozen spanks on her ass, re-stoking the fire.

He returned to tenderly teasing her sex with his fingers. As she started building back up again, she suddenly felt him lifting her up by her arm and hair. She stood up and he pushed her back onto the bed on her back. He put his hands on her knees and roughly shoved them apart as he stood over her. She looked back at him.

"Oh, please, Sir. Please."

"Please what, Nora?"

"Please, Sir, I want to come, please!"

"You're a very good girl, Nora. Others in your position might have asked for something more specific - to be fucked, or eaten, or touched. But you just want to come and don't care how."

She scarcely listened to him - she was far too distracted by her insistant pussy. Again, she pleaded, "Please, sir, oh God, please!"

He smiled and crawled up on the bed between her legs. He reached up by her sides and took a wrist in each of his hands and pinned them down to the bed. She felt his hot breath moving up her thighs as he moved his head up to her cunt. He ran his tongue up her slit, tasting her juices, and starting her moaning loudly all over again.

He tongued her pussy intensely, building her quickly, rushing her along towards her orgasm. He ran his tongue in tight circles around her clit, and then quickly flicked it. Her hands could only open and close uncontrollably, held as they were in his firm grasp. Finally, she cried out, "Oh, God, Yes, YES!" Her thighs clamped around his head as she came hard, his tongue still flicking her clit.

When she came back to her senses, he was standing over her. She marveled that she had been spanked and had had a tremendous orgasm, but he was still fully clothed. He reached down to his own waist and unbuckled his belt and pants while she watched. He lowered his pants, revealing the tremendous bulge in his briefs. He kicked his pants aside and took off his briefs. His erect cock pointed straight forward as he stood above her.

"Come here, Nora." She scooted over to the edge of the bed by where he stood. She sat up on the edge of the bed and looked up to his face. He put his hands on the back of her head, and directed her attention down to his manhood. She wrapped her hands around the base and stroked it gingerly, then opened her lips and took the head of his cock into her mouth and wrapped her tongue lovingly around it. He ran his hands through her hair as she sucked and stroked him.

Suddenly, he tugged her up by her hair again and shoved her back on the bed again. He climbed up on the bed again between her legs as he did before, but this time didn't stop when his head was level with her crotch, but instead continued, bringing his hard cock upwards to meet her sex. As he maneuvered his cock into place, he reached his hand behind her head and took hold of her hair again. He roughly shoved his cock all the way inside her, filling her completely while pulling her head back. As soon as he had entered her, he pulled back out again and began fucking her hard and fast. She felt like a tiny boat battered at sea by a storm. He tugged at her hair as he thrusted into her. She was completely under his control, and yet was almost beyond any control - lost in pleasure. As he thrust into her, her orgasm hit her unexpectedly and she gasped and moaned, while her pussy spasmed around his cock. He smiled as he saw and felt her orgasm. He thrust into her twice more and his cock erupted into her. He collapsed on top of her, pinning her down, and his grip on her hairloosened. He kissed her again and she closed her eyes and kissed him back. Their lips locked together for a seeming eternity.

He broke their kiss and spoke, "You're a very good girl, Nora. I am very, very pleased with you."

She smiled and said, "Thank you, sir."

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors