Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Training, Chapter 5

"With her training complete it was time to show Peter his new submissive!"

16
22 Comments 22
27.7k Views 27.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Recommended Read

Peter arrived promptly at 4:00 pm and my receptionist showed him into the office. He was surprised, then pleased that Roberta was there - I guess he figured that I would want some time to work with him without her around. But it's hard to teach someone to be a Dom without a submissive to dominate and besides, I was going to be showing him by example so I wanted him to see how she works in her submissive role.

"Hello, Peter, thank you for coming. Please have a seat and let's talk," I said. As he sat down, I continued. "I have been working with Roberta here for the past several weeks and I must say she has come a very long way. Granted, at first she was difficult and stubborn, but we worked through her defiance, and quickly she began to see that being a submissive wasn't altogether a bad thing. And now I believe she has gotten a good handle on her submission and it's time she started working with you, the one who will be her permanent Dom. 

"I can continue teaching her, but from this point on, I would be teaching her the way I want things done, not the way you would like them. And that would only confuse her. So it is time I show you how to dominate and then I will be turning her over to you. You and Roberta here will have to sit down and discuss at length, what you both want, where you see this going, and how you wish to get there. 

"This will take some talking and I'll tell you right now - neither of you are going to get everything you want. But you will come to a workable compromise and once you are both on the same page, this will work just fine - provided both of you stick to the plan and stick to your roles," I said.

"I understand Dr. Price. And I am willing to sit down and talk about it if she is," he said.

"Okay that right there - that 'I am willing to sit down and talk about it if she is' stuff - that has to go. Phrases like that make it sound as if you are trying to work things out but the other isn't, focusing blame on them and making them the bad guy. What you need to do is tell her that you are going to sit down and work things out. Take charge and show her that you are both going to work things out," I told him.

"Okay," he said. "Then we will sit down and talk things over and we'll figure this out together."

"Much better. Now once you and Roberta have set the parameters of your relationship and have established the goals you want to reach, she is going to need you to show her how to reach them. It's one thing to say I want to be able to do such and such, but it's another to know how to start working towards it.

"In order to show you how to lead a submissive along the path she has chosen, I am going to ask you to come by tonight around 7:00. I have prepared a little demonstration to show you what your wife has learned," I said, winking at Roberta.

That night Roberta and I were sitting in the living room waiting for Peter to arrive. She was wearing a bikini top and a very short skirt (with nothing under it as she was supposed to) and she had done her makeup the way I liked it. Right on time, the doorbell rang and Roberta answered it.

"Hello, Peter. Please come in, Master is waiting in the living room," she said. Peter was shocked, to say the least, at Roberta's dress and appearance, and equally shocked at how she greeted him. But he came in and she led him to the living room where I waited. She offered him a seat and then took up her customary place kneeling on the floor on the left side of my chair.

"Welcome Peter, I'm glad you could make it," I said.

"Um, yeah, I'm here," he said, unsure of what was going on.

"Peter, I asked you here so we could talk about the transfer of Roberta here to your care again. I have done a lot of work with her and she has come through for me in everything I asked of her. I don't want things to go back to the way they were between you two and neither does she. I doubt you want that either, so I want to discuss how to move forward from here," I said.

"No, I don't want to go back either," Peter said.

"Good, then we are all in agreement that the past wasn't working. Now about the future..." I turned to Roberta, "Up on my lap whore," I commanded. Roberta rose and moved around to sit on my lap facing Peter.

"Peter, you and Roberta have fallen into the same trap as many of my past clients have and I saw what was going on right from our first meeting. It's all due to our society's messed up values these days. You see, women have taken on a role they were never designed for and us men have allowed it. And it has caused an upheaval in the natural order of things.

"Let me explain. Since the dawn of time women have been submissive creatures. It doesn't matter whether you subscribe to Evolution or Creation as to how man got here, it is the same either way. Women were subject to their men. That's simply how it is supposed to work. It worked fine like that for thousands of years until slowly women took on more and more responsibility. Our society changed - I blame a lot on the cost of living too. It has gotten to where a single income simply isn't enough to make ends meet anymore. So women are now a major part of the workforce. 

"This 'women can do anything a man can do', equal rights, gender-bending, politically correct world we live in has got everything messed up. We don't know where a man stops and a woman starts. And as such, the roles we play have blended together until no one knows who's running what. This is the problem you and Roberta faced - role reversal.

"Women have gotten the notion that because they have the pussy, they make the rules. Well, pussy was meant to be a gift, not a bargaining chip. Her sex is something she gives to her man, not something she holds over his head to get what she wants. And men, because they think more with their cocks than with their brains sometimes, have went along with the idea," I explained.

"Whore, show our guest your pussy," I commanded. She lifted the front of her short skirt and spread her legs wide, revealing her bare pussy, already showing signs of wetness. I reached around her hip and began fingering her as I continued talking. Roberta closed her eyes and laid her head back enjoying my touch.

"You see, Peter how she obeys now. Roberta came to me with her little attitude and was rebellious because that was what she knew. But a good spanking let her know the rules had changed and once she learned the new way she fell right in place. Why? Because it's the natural order of things. And now she knows that in order to get pleasure, she must please me," I said.

"Whore, whose pussy is this?" I asked her.

Without a moments hesitation, she moaned, "Your pussy, Master."

"And who gives you pleasure, whore?" I asked.

"You do Master," she moaned again.

"That's right. When you are a good girl and please me then you get rewarded. You want to please me don't you, whore?" I said.

"Yesss, Masterrr," she said, her words beginning to slur a bit as her arousal heightened.

"Are you enjoying this, whore? Do you like when I touch your wet naughty pussy?" I asked.

"Ohhh Masterr!" she moaned louder.

"I'll bet my cock would feel better in that pussy. Would you like that? Would you, like to have Master's cock fucking that wet pussy?"

"Ohhh, God yes, Master!" she moaned, putting a hand on top of mine and pressing my hand into her crotch.

"Beg for it then. Show our guest how good you can beg," I said.

"Oh please Master! Please fuck your naughty whore! Please, I need to feel your cock inside me! Oh God Master, please, please fuck me! Fuck me hard! Use my pussy for your pleasure!" she cried out. She was loving being dirty and being humiliated in front of her husband. I could tell she was so turned on... her pussy was gushing and her whole body trembled as she spoke.

"I think you would like to get fucked right here in front of your husband too. You are such a naughty whore. Get my cock ready then," I said. She instantly jumped down and, kneeling in front of me, fished my semi-hard cock out of my pants and gobbled it up like she was starving for it. She bobbed up and down, sucking on my cock feverishly, wanting to get it hard as quickly as she could.

"You see, Peter, once you show her what you want, she knows how to please you. Roberta has always been a submissive whore, she just needed someone to show her how to tap into it. And now it will be up to you to keep that part of her active and keep showing her how to please you. All she wants is to make you happy Peter, and you need to show her that you appreciate that in her," I told him.

"You need to take the lead - show her what you want and expect from her and keep that consistent. If you tell her no panties in the house, stick to it. And if she messes up, punish her for it. But do so with love and her best interests at heart. Afterwards, do not forget aftercare. Hold your whore and let her know that even though she messed up, you still love her. 

"Aftercare is the best thing you can do for her, because it shows her that you are in it for the long haul - you won't give up just because she made a mistake or tested your rules. She will test them and she will make mistakes. She isn't perfect. But your willingness to correct her and still care will show her it's okay to make mistakes. That's how you learn," I explained.

"Now whore, I think you should show our guest how much you appreciate his stopping by today, don't you?" I said. 

"Yes, Master," she said.

izabella_Nolimit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
izabella_Nolimit

She got up and walked over to Peter and unzipped his pants taking his cock in her warm wet mouth and sucking his cock with equal enthusiasm. As she bobbed up and down on his hard cock, I walked up behind her and spread her ass cheeks, sliding my cock into her wet welcoming cunt. 

"Mmmmph!" she moaned around his cock as I slid fully into her. I took her hips in my hands and began to give her just what she asked for - a good hard pounding! As I pumped in and out of her, she reached up and pulled her top up and over her tits so she could pinch and play with them, further adding to the experience. 

I saw Peter's face go from shocked that his wife could be such a filthy whore, to one of bliss as she showed him she could. He closed his eyes and let her have her way with his cock and she gave it all she had. She licked and sucked and did all the things Peter had been trying to get her to do for a long time, only he didn't know how to get her to do them. And Roberta enjoyed being "forced" to suck his cock as well and being fucked by me. Being "spitted" on two cocks made her feel even sluttier!

I knew that Peter wouldn't be able to hold out long - he had been too long without it. And as I figured, a few minutes into it, I heard him groan mightily and Roberta took to swallowing his seed as fast as he served it up. She didn't miss a single drop - I had taught her that spilled seed was not acceptable and if she wasted it, she obviously didn't want it that bad after all. So she made sure to catch every drop and then lick and suck him completely dry. 

Once she had finished off Peter, she could concentrate on what I was doing. As she played with her tits, I reached around to strum her hard clit. This set her lust fire raging.

"Ohhh God, Master! Ohh, fuck me! Fuck meee!" she whimpered. She placed her hand over mine as I worked her little bud, continuing pumping my cock deep into her dripping cunt.

A couple more minutes of teasing and fucking and she was ready to cum herself. 

"Oh, Master! Oh I'm gonna cum! Please may I cum for you, please!" she cried.

"Not yet whore I'm not ready," I told her. And I increased the pressure on her aching clit.

A few moments later she repeated her plea. "Please Master! Please I need to cum! Please may I cum for you!" she whined louder.

"Not yet, whore," I said. She groaned her disappointment but she held it back.

A few more moments went by and she asked once more. "PLEASE MASTER! Please may I cum for you! I need to cum so badly! Pleeeease!" she cried, desperate for release.

I was close enough by now that I knew I wouldn't last much longer either. "Very well, whore cum, cum for your Master NOW!" I commanded. 

She let loose with a howl as she poured her juices out all over herself me and the floor beneath us. She erupted like a broken water pipe and nearly lost her balance, save for me catching her as her knees buckled. She thrashed and shuddered as the orgasm ripped through her. I remained inside her the whole time and when it finally passed, she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth, determined to get me off too. Such a good girl!

She sucked my cock and played with my balls, coaxing the white cream to come out. And it did, as she knelt there I could feel it rising. She must have felt my cock swell too as she sat back with her mouth open jerking the last few pulls to get me to the brink. I let loose with spurt after spurt of white hot cum shooting into her mouth and over her face until I was spent as well. She rubbed my dripping cock over her face, smearing my cum around and feeling it's heat as my cock dribbled its last drops onto her. She sucked and licked the last drop from me and tucked me neatly back into my pants. 

When she had put me away, she resumed her place on the side of my chair, her face still glossy with my cum on it, since I hadn't given her permission to wipe it off yet. I sat down in my chair, petting her hair as I spoke to Peter.

"Now Peter you see what she is capable of and what she wants. I am going to release her to you today with the understanding that you are to take command and lead her in the way you and her want to go. You are to go home after this and discuss your goals dreams and needs and come to an agreement so that you both can work together in the same direction to reach them. She needs a Master, Peter. Be that Master and you will find a wonderful, loyal, obedient submissive, willing to give you her all in return - I have," I said.

"Thank you, Master," Roberta said softly.

"Now I want to hear from you two from time to time to see how things are going. And remember, I am always here if you need help or advice or any questions," I said.

With that I got up and told Roberta to go wash up and pack her things. I talked to Peter a bit more about how to lead her and some of the rules I had made for her. He and I both wanted this transition to be as smooth as possible. When she came back out she was a bit sad that her adventure with me was coming to an end. There was a tear in her eye as she looked at me.

"Master, I want to thank you for all that you have done. You are an amazing man and an amazing Master. I am sure that things will be a lot better now that I have learned how to serve Peter,"

"You are quite welcome Roberta. But I am no longer 'Master'. I am Dr. Price, or Michael. The title Master belongs to Peter now. You can call me Sir, if you like as I am a Dom."

"Yes, Sir," she said. "Would it be okay if I kissed you, Sir?"

"I would like that, Roberta," I said. And I took her in my arms for the last time, kissing her deeply as she melted into my embrace. Then with a handshake and thank you from Peter, the couple left for home.

Epilogue:

It was about 6 weeks after Roberta went back with Peter. She called a few days earlier to thank me again for all I had done - their marriage and their sex was hotter than ever and they were getting back on track. It pleased me that I could help this couple out. Angela had continued to come by once a week after our meeting that day with Roberta just as I told her to. It was one of those "get togethers" when the next interesting incident occurred.

We had just finished a wonderful spaghetti dinner and was sitting together on the sofa. I was sitting with Angela's head laying in my lap playing with her hair as we watched something on the TV.

"Master, I sure enjoy coming over here every week. Visiting you here is about the only thing that gets me through the week," she said.

"What do you mean, slut?" I asked.

"Well, I come home from work to a cold, lonely house every night. I toss something into the microwave or stop off for a burger for dinner. Then I either do some housework and putter around the house, or watch TV until it's bedtime. And the next day is the same. Not a very exciting life.

"But then the day comes that I can visit you and I rush home from work, hurry and get dressed up for you, and come over and I am happy and vital and full of life. We have such wonderful times. But then I get sad again when I have to return home. I really hate to go back to that life," she said, sadly. 

I thought about what she said for several moments. Then I said, "Then don't."

"What?" she said, not sure if she heard me right.

"I said then don't go back. Stay here with me."

Angela sat up, looking at me in shocked surprise. "What are you saying Master?"

"Angela you are a submissive. Yes I showed you how to act like a submissive and how to talk like one and how to think like one, but you were already a submissive before all that. And you know and I know from your own life now, that a submissive without a Master is just a lost little sheep wandering around in the woods.

"Well it's the same for a Master. Without a submissive to guide, a Master feels useless and is nothing but a man looking for someone else to care for. You tell me you hate to go home to a cold, lonely house and you enjoy being here with me. Well, this house is far too big for just one person. I keep a lot of it closed off because I just don't need the space all the time. And it gets quiet and a bit lonely here as well.

"Angela, I see no sense in two people who get along as well as we do and who need each other like we do, living apart from one another. You love it here so much and I enjoy you being here. So what do you think? Do you want to move in here permanently?" I asked.

"OH MASTER! Are you serious? Oh I would love nothing more!" she cried overjoyed.

So that next day, Saturday, I went over to her house and we packed up some things for her to come stay with me. I called a local moving company that Monday and by week's end Angela was my permanent live-in submissive!

I still had clients over from time to time like Roberta, and when I did Angela understood it was just my job. She was even called to help sometimes to serve in demonstrations and to be a third on some of my clients lessons. She was very good at it and after the client left, we always had smoking hot sex. I let her know that while my job was to coach people in being submissives and Doms, she was MY submissive and that never changed!
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments