Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Must Not Cum

"The rubber dong was finally buried deep inside her pussy. . ."

24
7 Comments 7
129k Views 129k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Legendary Story
I pulled the chain tight that was hooked to the spiked collar around her neck, making her raise her head to get her attention.

“Yes, master?” she asked, as her blonde hair fell around her neck, covering the collar.

I loved how the eye liner ran down her face with tears shed from the tie straps tight around her nipples. They were loose enough to fill them with blood, but tight enough to keep them numb.

“Tell me you love being my slave,” I said as I ran my hand through her tangled blonde hair.

“I love being your slave. I love being owned by you.”

“Do you like it when I do this?” I asked and pulled the nipple rings. Her nipples stretched and her areolas puffed.

Water came to her eyes as she said, “I love that master.”

I loved it when she said things like that.

The tears ran down her cheeks, the black smudge trailing along with them. It made a beautiful sight.

Slowly, I lessened the pull, returning her strapped nipples and puffy areolas to the normal bound state they were in. She sighed loudly as the pressure on them was released.

“Stand up!” I exclaimed.

She got to her feet. I stood and grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her. I slapped the leather strap around both wrists, snapped it shut, and pulled her over to the chain hanging from the ceiling.

The lock snapped shut on the clasp holding her wrists and her arms were stretched tight above her.

“Spread your legs!” She heard me belt and she complied.

I knelt and clasped her right ankle first into the shackle and then the left. I looked up and saw her shaved smooth pussy. The perfect seam wanting to be parted. It was going to be parted. I had a surprise for her.

I walked behind her so she would not see the fucking machine rolled under her in between her legs. I had it specially designed to meet the specific distance it would take to meet her entry way.
She heard it roll between her legs and looked down. Immediately, I heard the long sigh and saw her body shiver. She knew what was going to happen.

It was outfitted with an eight inch rubber dong that was three inches in girth. It was more than enough for her tight pussy. But before I cut it on, one other thing had to be placed on her.

When I walked back in front of her and she saw another chain with clips on each end, her facial expression widened. I could see the tension in it. She wondered where it was going to go.

The chain was just the right length for the purpose it was going to serve. I stood in front of her and let her watch me pull the chain through my hand until the clipped end entered it. I took it in my fingers, held it in front of her face, and opened the clip so she could see it. Her eyes widened.

“Be still. Don’t even flinch. I don’t want to feel your body move,” she heard me say.

Taking the clip, I reached in between her legs, pinched her left side outer labia, and gently attached the clip. Just as I ordered, she did not flinch. Slowly, I ran the chain again through my hand until the other clipped end entered it. I looked up at her and she was watching intently.

With my free hand, I took her left nipple ring and ran the chain through it until it met the right one, where I ran it through that one. I pulled the chain until it was taught.

She knew what I was going to do with the other end. I looked at her, stared into her eyes, and again said, “Don’t let me feel you move. You are going to like this!”

I repeated the process to the right side of her pussy. Now, her labial lips could be spread open. Which was my plan to gain access to her pink clit.

I watched as the water once again poured from her eyes, the grayish line following. The clamps doing their jobs in bringing her to tears. There was just one more to be placed.

I reached for the piece of chain that slightly dangled between her firm breasts and placed another clamped chain to it. I did not pull it down though. I let it swing against her skin until it came to a stop just above her navel. Once it stopped, I touched her face, wiping a finger through the gray line there and listened to her breathe.

As she breathed, I said, “When I pull, stay still. Not even a sigh or a moan. I don’t want to feel a shiver; I don’t want to hear a sound. Not even a whimper as your sensual lips are pulled outward.”

She complied as I pulled the chain slowly. She could feel and hear the clinks moving through her nipple rings. Slowly, her two clamped labia were raised upwards, revealing her hot pink clit, to which the other clamp would be clasped.

She still did not flinch or make a sound as her clit was pinched. She obeyed orders nicely. Now her clit matched her nipples.

With her labia drawn back, her vaginal opening was very visible and very pink. It was also very wet. It was so inviting.

“Mmm, very nice. Your pink spot is ready. Are you?”

“Yes master. I’m ready.”

“You see what I brought you? It will fit perfectly inside you. It has been calibrated to sink all the way inside your hot pink opening. I can speed it up or I can slow it down. I can even stop it inside you. Whatever I choose to do, you must not cum.” I said as I circled her body all strapped.

“Yes master.”

I was not convinced. I held her face in my hand and squeezed.

10inYoungSucker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
10inYoungSucker

“Do you really understand? I am not sure you do. I mean it. You must not cum. Convince me you won’t cum. Hold it in, suppress it, do what you have to do, but whatever you do, don’t let me know that you are going to cum. I’ll be here the whole time to keep reminding you. Now do you understand?”

“Yes master. I understand. Do not cum.”

“That’s right. No cum.” I answered and then began the fucking machine slowly. I let it travel all the way up to her open wet spot and stopped it as soon as the tip was touching it.

“Feel that? Feel how big it is? Don’t flinch as it fills you!” I said and slowly cut the machine on again. The rubber head slowly penetrated her, her pink inner recess enveloping it as it pushed deeper. But she never flinched.

The rubber dong was finally buried deep inside her pussy. The pressure of it inside her caused her to moan and to leak lubrication as she got aroused by it being there. She was ready for it to start fucking her.

I watched as I set the fucking machine at a certain speed. Her inner lips moved with it as it backed out, then sunk back into her. The moans continued. As long as she did not flinch, I was not concerned with her sounds this time.

I let it go for ten minutes at that rhythm then cut the speed up slightly. Her moans became stronger. The leaking became more prominent. The dong shined with her lubrication.

I walked around her and watched as her body stood still. She was obeying my orders. No moving, no flinching, completely unmoved. She listened. But I could tell she was on the verge of an orgasm.

“Uh uh, don’t you dare. Don’t you cum. I asked you not to cum, remember? Hold it inside. You better not release that orgasm you are about to have!”

Through very heavy breaths, she answered, “Yes master. I won’t.”

And she suppressed it. She let that first orgasm pass somewhere inside her.

“Very good. Will you be able to hold off the others?”

“The truth master?”

I was not ready for her to question my authority. However, I wanted to hear what she had to say. “I would not expect anything less.” I said and waited.

“I don’t think so.”

I did not say anything. I circled her again as the fucking machine continued the rhythm inside her. Her moans continued. Finally, I answered as I stopped in front of her.

“Find-a-way,” I said as I pulled up on the chain in the middle, pulling her clit upwards.

“Yes master. I’ll try,” she said through a heavy sigh from her clit being raised.

The tears began to roll again down her face. It was an intense mixture of erotic emotions and pure pain. I could see that in her body language.

I stood behind her watching the mechanism pumping into her pink canal. I could tell that she was reaching another orgasm. She curled her toes, her ass cheeks tightened, and her whole body tensed.

I walked around to her front so she could see me. She began to moan deeply, then she closed her eyes. I watched as her body fell loose, and she uncurled her toes. She opened her eyes and looked straight at me and then her body shuddered. I knew why.

I looked between her legs, where the fucking machine kept pace, and waited for the least bit of liquid. There was none, except for what lubricated the item that kept fucking her. She held off yet another orgasm. I was impressed.

“Very good. Very good indeed. Keep doing what you are doing.”

“Yes master, I’ll try.”

“Try indeed.” I answered, but knew that during her next orgasm, she would cum for sure. I saw that by how her body reacted during that last one. It was going to be inevitable. So, to help her fend it off longer, I slowed the machine to the original setting. It was no use.

The slow motion was more than she could take. Almost as soon as I slowed the fucking machine, her body tensed, her pink spot wrapped hard around the rubber dong, the deep moan suddenly exited her mouth in a very audible tone, and the fluid squirted out of her pussy as the machine backed out of her. As it went back inside, the moan got louder and as it came back out, another squirt.

I let it go back inside her once again and when it backed out, I let it come all the way out and stopped it. As I did, she grunted and squirted a stream of cum, her pink spot pushing it out in one long gush, with subsequent pulses afterwards.

The floor was now covered in her cum. I saw her look down and observe it. She hung her head low as she said, “I’m sorry master. I’m sorry. I could not hold it in. I had to cum. The feeling was too intense. How are you going to punish me since I failed?”

I did not answer her at first. I walked over to her, looked at her, then proceeded to unclamp her labia, free her clit, remove the chains and then the tie straps from her nipples. Her legs were freed next and then her wrists. As she stood in front of me, I looked at her and finally answered.

“Lick up your cum. Don’t leave any. I want you to taste your failure!”

I walked to the door and exited, but she knew I would be watching. On the other side of it, I watched her on her hands and knees licking her cum from the tiled floor.

She knew she had failed. I knew she could taste it as she licked. Tasting failure was punishment enough. Especially on her hand and knees. There would be a next time. I was hoping she did not learn from this failure. This was a sight I could get used to seeing.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments