Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You, My Slut

"Curious about serving a Master? Put yourself in THIS story!"

11
18 Comments 18
17.1k Views 17.1k
5.1k words 5.1k words
You glance up at the clock as you are making dinner. I would be home from work in a half hour. A small smile spreads across your face, and a sensual warmth and slight throbbing begin within the most feminine part of your body. You place the roast in the oven for a late dinner, and then run off to prepare for my arrival. You hurry to be sure you are in place and ready when I come through the door, because you know what happens when you're late.

You smile again at the thought, rubbing your ass and remembering that day. Minutes tick off and the throbbing within your pussy intensifies little by little. Without even touching yourself, you are getting wet at the prospects of what might happen tonight. This is as it should be. After all, you are a well-trained and devoted submissive and I, your Master. You are, and should always be, wet and ready for me.

As soon as you put dinner in the oven, you rush upstairs to the bedroom. You remove all of your clothes, because you know that I want you naked and exposed, ready for me whenever I desire. You know that I enjoy you displaying yourself for me, and are only too happy to obey. You are surprised at just how wet you are getting, but you don't try to dry your pussy. You need to be wet and ready, and you are very ready.

Your cunt throbbing, and the temptation to touch your clit is very strong. After all, I have not allowed you to cum for three whole days already. Even though I have played with you as all good Master's do, driving you to the brink over and over, I have forbidden you to cum yet. And like a good submissive, you have obeyed my wishes. It has been hard at times, and you cried and begged me for release, but I promised you that when I felt it was time, you would be very pleased with the results of your wait. And even though you are beginning to feel desperate, you trust me and my decision.

Upstairs, you slip on your strappy high heels, the ones I bought for you this past spring. Then you put just a hint of baby powder over your exposed tits. You know that I love the smell of baby powder on you. You brush your hair to a silky shine and apply a pretty shade of lipstick. You are almost ready - all you need now is your leather buckle collar. You pick it up off your dresser and look at it fondly. You love wearing it. You love it because it reminds you of your place and of me. And you love how sexy it makes you look and feel.

You glance at the clock again. Oh Shit! Where did the time go! you think to yourself. Now you have maybe five minutes. You scramble down the stairs to the front entrance. Quickly, you drop to your knees on the throw rug that lay over the glossy hardwood floors. Your heart races and your skin tingles with anticipation. It is always like this for you. You have become so conditioned to me that you no longer have control over your own arousal.

You hear my car pull into the driveway, and your breathing quickens. You hear my footsteps on the deck just outside the door. Your nipples tighten to little hard peaks. You hear my key in the door and your pussy throbs harder. Finally, the door opens and you are mad with lust. You pray that this will be the day that I finally allow you to cum. At this point, you feel sure if I so much as look at you and command you to cum at that very second, you could. You are strung so tight that you are close to your breaking point, and yet you know that above all else you will always obey my commands, demands, and orders because I am Master.

I step through the door and I am greeted, as always, by you... my good little submissive slut. Kneeling before me, like the good little slut you are, I am pleased. You make no eye contact, just as you have been taught, until I permit it. You just kneel on your little carpet with your legs tucked under you. Your hands are held behind you and your back is arched quite a bit, causing your lovely breasts to sit even higher.

"Hello, girl."

"Hello, Master. Welcome home." your voice is soft and sensual. I can hear the carnal need in it.

Once I greet you, you finally look up at me with those sparkling eyes of yours. I look down at your delicate face. Those lovely eyes, that hot sensuous mouth. Oh that mouth! I have cum in that mouth so many times. I smile, picturing my hot cum dripping from your chin and onto your perky tits. Yes, my little slut pleases me well. Today, I would please you well, until you can take no more.

"Have you been good today?"

"Yes Master! I am always good for you, Master!"

"I missed you today, girl. Did you miss me?" I place my keys down on the table next to the door. I slip off my shoes and step in front of you. There are mere inches between us, with your face so close to my crotch.

"Yes Master, I missed you dearly," you answer, breathlessly.

I stand there, not speaking for several long minutes. I look down on my little kitty and you look up adoringly at me.

"Tell me what I want to hear, girl."

"Master, I am kitty, your submissive slut. I will obey you, and follow your every command. I will always do as you say and as you wish. I am yours, to do with as you wish. And I will always be ready to be at your service." you say with growing lust evident in your voice.

"Very good kitty, very good! Do you wish to suck my cock?"

"Yes Master!" you say excitedly.

"Beg for it then." I take a step back, creating a foot and a half gap between you and me.

"Please Master! Please let me suck your beautiful cock! Please fuck my mouth! Please let me suck, lick and nibble that hard cock. Please give me your hot cum, wherever you please! Please Master!" you plead.

I smile at the sound of your begging. I always love it when you beg me. And the look of desperation in your eye almost makes me lose control. "Crawl and follow me, my little slut."

I walk toward the living room, with you crawling obediently behind me. Glancing back, I see the heated arousal all over your perfect face. I drop my pants and boxers before sinking into the plush carpeted floor in front of the roaring fireplace. You are still several feet away, waiting on your hands and knees and watching me closely. You await my instructions, whether they are verbal commands or simple gestures. From where I sit, I can see the inviting valley between your tits. Your long hair hangs over your shoulders, and your beautiful eyes are locked on mine. I sit there with my legs spread out in a 'V'. I still have my shirt on, but I am bare from the waist down. My cock is hard and standing strong.

"Look at what you do to me slut," I say in a low voice. I watch as your eyes slide down my body to my throbbing cock. I can actually feel myself grow harder under your gaze. "Do you want it slut?"

"Yes Master."

I don't say anything, I just nod and you crawl slowly toward me. You position yourself between my legs and immediately bring your sweet lips to the very tip of my hard cock. But as much as you want to just devour my cock, you pause and wait for my permission before you touch it.

"Go ahead, slut, you can have it now," I tell you.

You wrap your soft lips around the head of my cock and use the tip of your tongue to lick it. You luxuriously run your tongue all around the sensitive head of my cock, knowing just what to do to please me and turn me on. Then carefully you lower your mouth down over my hard, throbbing cock and take it back toward your throat.

You know how much I love having all of me in your mouth and you love feeling me deep down your throat as well. You suck my cock as far down your throat as you can, clear down to the base, even though you gag and have to hold your breath. You love "deep-throating" me like this because it reminds you of what you are. A submissive, cock-loving slut. A job you were born to do and which I have trained you well at. You couldn't be happier than to have me inside you. In any way and at any time.

You swirl that soft pink tongue madly over my cock, enjoying the feel and sensations of the soft skin over the stiff, hard cock. You want to taste my cum... you crave it as if it was your next breath of air. You are still not sure if I will allow you to do so, but perhaps you might be treated to a teasing taste of my pre-cum... if you please me enough.

You kneel between my legs, happily working your mouth and hand up and down my cock when I suddenly stop you. Sitting back on your haunches, you await my next command. A little surprised when I stand up, you watch me carefully, trying to ignore the thundering need pounding within you and the wetness between your legs. I stand there, watching you for a full minute. You remained silent, your head lowered and your eyes diverted to the floor, just waiting....

"Lay on your stomach slut," I finally bark my command.

You do not hesitate in lowering your body flat onto the carpet in front of the fireplace. Hesitation of any sort displeases me and can lead to a punishment for you. And as desperately horny as you are, you don't want to displease me in any way. As soon as you stretch out fully, I spread your legs wide apart. You wait anxiously to feel my weight on top of you or my fingers enter you, but instead I simply leave the room. You know better than to turn and see what I'm doing or where I've gone. You trust that I will be back to use you as I please.

So you just place your head on your hands and watch the flames dance in the fireplace. You have learned patience, however even patience has its limits. You feel hotter than the fire you are watching and you are sure that you might just burn up like the log in the fireplace, should I deny you the privilege to cum again today. However, I am your Master and you will obey always, even if it cost you dearly to do so. Such is the love and loyalty you have for me.

I come back into the room, and you can hear the sound of my footsteps, but you still do not turn to look for me. I lower myself to my knees on the floor next to you. You can hear me place something down next to us both. You slowly turn to look at me, and see my eyes are clouded with lust, and a mischievous smile sits on my lips.

You glance at what I have placed on the floor, but it is in a cardboard box. You wonder what naughty surprises lay in store for you tonight. You feel flutters of excitement in your stomach, and you are getting wetter as the tension and excitement build. You are so attuned to me, so at my mercy and will. You would do anything I ask just to please me. You smile at me to show me this.

"Rise to your hands and knees slut," I command. You love how I speak with a perfect balance of demand and compassion. You know that I am the perfect Master for you in every way.

You rise to your hands and knees, as I instructed. I move my hand under you and pinch and fondle your tits roughly.

"Ohhh, Master!" you moan at the feel of my hands and fingers on your sensitive nipples. They harden into tight peaks that are almost painful, but send shock waves of pleasure to your very core. I move my skillful hands down your prone, quivering body, caressing your heated skin, before I slowly approach your center.

Once there, I trace agonizing circles around your glistening pussy lips, teasing you, tormenting you and driving you even deeper in your delirium. I suddenly and quickly dip two fingers into your pussy to ensure you are as ready as you should always be. I am pleased to find that my slut is plenty wet and dewy for me. I smile, and fuck you with my fingers for a few minutes, and listen to your pleased moans while I work you. When I stop suddenly, you make a loud, shocked gasp.

"Master...." you whine softly in your disappointment.

"You did not think I was going to allow you to cum yet, did you slut?"

You can't speak, you can hardly think. You simply shake your head a sad no. You watch as I lick my wet fingers. Then I reach into the box I had placed on the floor.

"I have a little surprise for you slut," I tell you.

"A surprise, Master?" you say as your eyes light up. "May I see it?"

"First slut, you have to show me you deserve it. You have to earn your present."

"How, Master? What would you like me to do?" you ask eagerly.

Well, since you seem to be so incredibly horny tonight, perhaps I should have you finger yourself... but don't you dare cum, unless I give you permission!

The light in your eyes fades a bit as you realize that it may be another night of unfulfilled sex. But obedient to the end, you lay down on the floor and prepare to obey my instructions nonetheless. Resting your head on a pillow I toss to you, you stretch out your legs and then part them so I have the best possible view. Your fingers begin to open your lips just a bit, barely touching your clit.

Exposed to my view, I can see your pink wetness and the leaking pussy juices from your hungry cunt. You love the way your clit feels between your fingers as you pinch it and roll your fingers over it. Closing your eyes, you begin to fervently rub it, while you increase the pressure and the speed. With your free hand, you cup your left tit and massage it. You push it upwards towards your mouth while you lower your head to reach it. Your tongue just reaches to your nipple that way. You flick your tongue over it to add to the sensations you are giving your body. Your fingers rapidly hit against your clit and you are completely lost in the moment.

Nasty_Pie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nasty_Pie

Releasing your breasts and arching your back against the floor, a moan of pleasure escapes your lips...

Suddenly a stinging slap interrupts your passion and you screech as I grab your nipples and pinching them hard, pull you to a sitting position.

"I told you not to cum, slut! Now put those wet fingers in your mouth and suck your pussy juice from them. We are far from done tonight!"

You obediently do as I say without question or complaint. Sucking on your fingers, you taste the sweet need that you have in your pussy, the hunger that only I can fill.

"It's time for your present. But I want to watch you enjoy it. Agreed?" I tell you.

"Yes, Master, of course. Anything you desire."

You have a few sneaking suspicions as to what the "gift" may be... you know my mind is always working on new and exciting ways to keep you under my control! You also know that just as you think you have me figured out I go and change the rules on you! So you prepare yourself for the present to be anything.

Out of the cardboard box I have brought into the room, I pull out a rectangular box wrapped in glittery paper. I hand you the gift and sit back to watch you open it, like a child on Christmas morning. I have a mischievous grin, so you know something is up. You shake the box, but hear no movement. You make a few comments about what it could be... a new Barbie doll? I tell you the only way for you to know is to open the damn thing!

"Before you do, you tell me how much you appreciate my thoughtfulness at surprising you out of the blue with a gift," I say.

"You are too kind, too sweet, and too sensitive Master," you say, as I bend over your lap to grab your gift.

"Here. Now open your present!" I tell you impatiently, as I put it on your lap.

"Oh my, Master!" you say, as you realize I have given you a fantastic new toy - a new vibrator! And a nice one it is... about 9 inches in length, and about 5 inches around. It was veined to simulate a real cock with nubs at the base to tickle your clit. You take your plaything out of its wrapping, and examine it, making sure it has no rough edges or anything that could be a problem (a girl has to check these things, you know!) and you're impressed with the smoothness of the plastic. You even like how easy it is to turn the switch at the base of the gift. Not all vibrators are created equal, and you can instantly tell that I dropped a pretty penny for this charming gift!

You are still grinning with excitement, when you say to me "There are no batteries. Darn. How will I enjoy my new gift?"

Not missing a beat, I say "Not to worry" as I pull two C batteries from under the couch.

You smile as you take them from me. "You have thought of everything haven't you, Master!" you say as you load the batteries in your new toy.

"Do you wish to see me use my new toy now, Master?" you ask coyly, already knowing the answer.

"Of course, slut. Now do it before I take it away and give you a good ass-warming in its place!"

You smile a bit at the thought but think better of it. You've been at the wrong end of my crop and are not anxious to be there again anytime soon!

You get down on the floor again, this time a short distance and directly in front of me. You lay back and fire up the vibrator. It begins making a low hum. You turn the vibration down to "low" knowing that too much vibration too quick would result in your cumming without permission! You spread your pussy lips again, and touch your love button with the tip of the toy. Doing this sends warm waves of pleasure through your thighs, causing you to moan softly.

I encourage you on, telling you how sexy you look, how much I want to see the vibrator in you, want to see it make you cum. I tell you how after you make yourself cum, I won't be able to keep my tongue out of your slick pussy! I make you keep the vibrator on the tip of your clit, as you listen to me tell you more. I tell you how I want to stick my fingers inside of you, making you even wetter.

I tell you how I want to make you cum, then make you cum again before I stick my rock hard cock in you. I tell you how I want to taste your liquor as it gushes forth on my hands. I tell you that I want to see you lick your fingers, full of your honey!

The more I say, the hotter you get. You are so wet, you start to wonder if the toy has a tight seal where the batteries go - sure would hate to corrode your new plaything! You start to touch the tip at the opening of your pussy...You think to yourself that just a quick movement would allow you to feel the toy inside of you. You look at me for permission, as you eagerly anticipate sliding the toy inside of you.

I make you turn up the speed of the vibrator a tiny bit. It is still quiet, and you slowly start to push the toy into your pussy. You go real slow, because you know doing such would tease me as much as it teases you. You watch as I start to stroke my rock-hard cock.

"Master, please come join me," you say as you continue to tease your pussy with the buzzing device.

I get down on the floor with you partly because you asked so sexy and partly because I can play with you too. And playing with you is one of my favorite pastimes!

I waste no time getting comfortable on the floor with you. You tease your pussy with the toy again, then push it inside.

When it is all the way in your pussy, you can feel how the whole toy vibrates, not just the tip. Wow! you think, I am a man who knows his toys! You turn up the speed a tiny bit more. I move so my head is right by your wet pussy. You tell me that I have a ringside seat, and if I'm are not careful I might get wet! I tell you I am banking on it!

You are so very wet, you know I can see the juice slipping out of you. You can smell how hot, how sticky sweet you are. You tickle your clit with your fingers, bringing yourself right to the edge of an orgasm...

I smile seeing how hot you have made yourself, as you writhe around on the floor. You pull the vibrator out, and put the tip of it back on your clit again...

This drives you crazy - at this point, you are breathing hard. Not only that, but your nipples are still hard - wanting to be touched by me.

"Masterrr... please..." you beg. I know what you want. Oh I know...

"What do you want slut?"

"Please... please may I cum? May I cum... for you, Master?"

"Oh slut, you can beg better than that. Now make me believe you!"

"Now slut, I want you to use your fingers to play with your cunt, and use your other hand to pinch and

"Please, Master, please! Oh God, Master! I need to cum! I need to cum so much!"

I instantly stick my tongue in your hot pussy, giving you the extra push you need to make you cum.

"Oh, Fuuuckkkyyesssss!" you scream out. Finally! Finally I have let you cum!

You gush what feels like a gallon of your precious pussy juice, and I eagerly lick up every drop from your pussy, my tongue sending waves of pleasure that spread all through you, feeling extra-delicious.

Because you didn't move the toy as soon as you came, you inadvertently gave yourself another orgasm! This one was so marvelous, you drop the toy! I grab your ass, holding on as this orgasm causes you to buck your hips wildly.

As the intense pleasure subsides in you, I continue to gently lick your still pulsing pussy. This feels great and it keeps you horny and wanting more fun!

I position my cock at your mouth once again. Pushing my hands into your long loose hair, I put my hard cock into your mouth. With little mercy, I fuck your sexy mouth. When I finally feel close to cumming, I pull my cock out. "Lie down on your back and spread your legs wide, slut!" I tell you.

You comply instantly. You flip onto your back and lay there with your legs spread good and wide. Your cunt is so wet. You watch me as I hold and stroke my cock. I move in closer to you, bringing my cock closer and closer to your hungry pussy. You crave to feel my cock slide into your cunt. You know you will feel so full with my huge cock inside you and the thought is driving you mad with desire. I move in closer, I can see your wet, glistening pussy and I know how much you need me. I move closer, closer....

I sink back onto the carpet with a good vantage point between your wide spread legs. "Now slut, you will use your fingers to masturbate yourself. However, you will not cum without my permission. Is this understood?"

"Yes Master," you whisper. You slowly allow your hand to wander down between your spread legs. You slip your fingers into your hot wetness and begin fingering yourself. You use your fingers to rub your clit and pussy, massaging and caressing your wet hungry cunt.

"Play with your nipples," I command.

"Yes Master," you whisper. You can barely think. You are insanely hot.

"You want to be a good slut, and please your Master, right?"

"Yes Master, always Master!"

You use her left hand to pinch and toy with your nipples, while your right hand worked efficiently to push and work your cunt. You tried to avoid rubbing your clit though, as you did not want to accidentally cum without my permission. I do not miss this fact however, and I command you to fuck your cunt with your fingers and rub your clit with your thumb. You do as you are told. You can feel my heated gaze all over your pussy and naked body. Your breathing increases, and despite your best efforts to control yourself, you begin to feel your need to cum rising within you like a raging storm. You whimper and lift your head to look at me. I am hard again and still stroking my cock while I watch you.

"Master..." you cry out with heavy need evident in your voice.

"Yes my slut?" I ask with a cool calmness that makes you whimper more.

"Master please!"

"Please what, my slut?"

"Please Master, I need to cum!"

"Beg slut!"

You cannot think, so you simply open your mouth and beg. "Please Master! Please let me cum! Please allow me to cum Master! Please...I need it! I crave it! Please, please, please! Master... please!"

"Control yourself slut! Continue to fuck that slutty cunt with your hands and rub that clit! Don't you dare stop slut, and don't you dare cum until you hear my command! You will be a perfectly trained and obedient slut. Do you understand me?" I growl threateningly.

You nod and bite your lower lip hard before answering. "Yes Master," You grit your teeth as you struggle to control your burning need. Your chest heaves while you pant harder. You have a loose grip on your control, but for the moment you can hold it. You feel on the brink and barely holding on. You want so badly to be obedient for me. You push your fingers into your cunt again and again. Your thumb rubs over and over your clit. It is almost more than you can bear. You feel the tears fill your eyes with your efforts to control yourself. You need to beg again. "Master! Oh my God Master! Please! Please let me cum! Please Master! Master please...."

I watch as the tears slide down your delicate face. I can hear the sheer desperation in your voice. I watch your hand work your cunt and your other hand pinch your nipples. Your skin is flushed a pretty shade of pink. Your lips part as you pant heavily with your efforts to suppress your heavy need to cum. Your body shakes, your back arches and deep moans come from your throat. I toy with the idea of denying you again, but you have been such a good and obedient slut that I decide you have surely earned your orgasm.

I jump up suddenly and kneel between your legs, I point my cock at your slick hole and plunge my rock-hard cock deep into your pussy in one quick movement!

"Now slut! Cum now!" I command loudly as I bottom out inside you. "Cum for your Master! Cum hard for your Master, now!"

Your body shakes and your short moans become a long and loud series of moans and grunts. Your breathing is heavy and even some higher pitch sounds slip past your lips. You wiggle and writhe before me.

I begin to fuck you hard with deep and rapid strokes. In and out of your cunt! Pushing deep and hard! Bodies coming together with a slapping sound. Moaning and grunting from us both.

I fuck you hard for several long minutes, until I felt my need to cum. "Beg for my cum, slut!"

"Please! Please Master! Please give me your cum! Please let me have your hot cum! Please Master...I am your slut and I need your hot cum... I crave it... please Master!"

"Cum with me now, slut!" I push deep into your cunt one last time. As I shoot my hot seed deep into your cunt, I also feel your pussy contract hard all around my cock. You feel like a hot wet vice. You writhe and moan below me. Your head tosses from side to side and your hands flit about on their own vocation. I grunt and pant heavily as sweat runs down my face.

When I pull my cock from you, I watch a stream of our combined cum rush down between your ass cheeks. I smile a satisfied smile. My slut has just had a small taste of what I have in store for you, but now we have to clean up for dinner. After which we will surely return to our games.

"You pleased me slut."

"Thank you Master, I always aim to please you! But Master, you please me too!"

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments