Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A bi-guy going the next level

"Taking the journey from a bi-top to versatile, a virgin no more."

17
7 Comments 7
30.1k Views 30.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
This is all true and happened over the last six months.

I met John at the 'men's massage' session that a guy held in his home one afternoon. John was about my age, a bit thinner maybe, a couple inches shy of 6ft with dark cropped hair. I watched him and the other guys as we all undressed in the massage room, set out with two portable massage benches and a fan on a stand. I guess it was going to get hot.
As he undressed I saw John had a smooth slender body, silver rings pierced his nipples, but what really stood out was the huge silver horseshoe ring through the head of his big cock. As his jacks slid down slowly the ring appeared then dropped down, swinging like a pendulum at the end a slowly swelling cock, and very nice balls all shaved smooth.

The ring through his knob had its own gravity, it was as thick as a pencil and curving around his knob in a loop that ended in two balls. You could attach a chain to his cock if you wanted. I later found out the ring was made of solid silver and weighed 3 ounces (100gm) so it was no wonder that his cock swung in front of his equally large pear shaped balls as he moved around.

I was transfixed thinking about touching his cock and feeling the pierced knob in my hand and my tongue, and couldn't think of much else as the nine of us stood there naked getting ready to massage each other. We weren't supposed to be there to get all hard and cum, it was a relaxation exercise, but my cock was already dripping precum in long strands. I asked for a tissue and wiped my cock and the drips I'd left on the guy I was undressing next to. Not that he cared too much, as we both ogled and drooled over John's pierced cock so close by.

Our masseuse Michael asked us to unfold another massage bench and I quickly went to help John and another guy set it up to get a closer look. He noticed my still dripping cock, smiled and gave me a 'hmmmm' when I peeled back my foreskin and wiped it dry again.
Unfortunately we were split up into groups of three and I went with two other guys to the end table. Manfred, a couple years older than me, had massive balls and a medium length very thick cock and Dean, probably in his late 60's, had a nice cock and balls that hung down as far as his knob.

We started with a lot of soft touching and rubbing everything from head to toe, adding oils, massaging with different styles, and swapping places on the bench as we went. After nearly an hour of this I was surprised none of us had really boned up let alone cum, but it was all very relaxing. Sure it was sensual to have four hands rubbing your balls and cock, but this was different. Anyway, down to business I thought as Fred was laying there in front of me, his cock looking quite hard as it lay against his stomach with what looked like a couple of smooth tennis balls laying between his legs. I took up a spot just behind Fred's head and bent over him as I ran my hands from his shoulders down his abs. My own now hard and wet cock would gently graze past his face as I rubbed back and forth triggering the response I wanted.

MuscleBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MuscleBear

Fred turned his head and in one gulp swallowed my cock. I gasped, reached for his lovely thick cock and squeezed it hard, making his knob turn purple as this expert sucked me in down to my balls. I had to stop after a few strokes as this was going to make me cum, and we were meant to concentrate on finishing our 'lesson'.

I replaced Fred on the table and lay on my stomach with my face in the open hole at the head end of the bench. I saw a thick cock and big balls appear below me and knew Fred was there. He massaged my back and moved his hands down my spine as I reacted by raising my hips off the bench to meet his hands as Dean massaged and held my feet. I felt Fred's cock pressing against the bench near my face so lifting my head I guided my tongue onto his knob, quickly licking all round a couple times, then swallowed it as far as I could. This was the fattest cock I'd ever met - and it was definitely the heaviest hardest tool I'd tried to eat before. Fred pumped me gently as I took more and more in, then slowly pulled out of my mouth as I closed my lips and sucked hard. Fred and Dean swapped places and in no time I felt Fred's hands behind me reaching between my spread legs. He pulled my cock backward toward him as his other hands massaged my balls stroking and squeezing making me want to spread further, but my legs began to fall off the bench. Meanwhile Fred grabbed some more oil and rubbed it firmly into me. His fingers were exploring my ass and for only the second time I felt another persons finger enter my bud.

Fred was gently turning and twisting his finger, withdrew it to oil up and inserted it again, finding my prostate, rubbing it quickly and pulling out again as my reflexes moved my hips back with his finger, not wanting to let it go. I glanced back at Fred and smiled, then turned back to Dean whose cock was now staring at me point blank. It was quite a nice cock for an older guy and I sucked it down letting him pump me a dozen times as it got harder. All too soon Michael called an end to the session and we stood up and started talking about how great that all was, just like a team finishing a game and back in the locker room would do. It didn't seem to matter that none of us had cum and we all got dressed slowly, pausing to watch the others cocks slowly tuck away into shorts and jeans.

Still both naked I spoke to John as I discreetly fondled his weighed down cock. We were both disappointed not to be in the same group, he badly wanted to suck my dripping cock and I wanted his, so he invited me and the others over to his private home garden where he and his partner were opening a day club the next week. It was to be an anything goes kind of place that guys could visit during the day, get naked and play in the pool, the outdoor garden, or in the shed where they had a bedroom, movies and a sling set up. We made arrangements and I penciled in an afternoon with John and Fred's cocks, and my now curious ass.

Next, at Johns guy's club.

Published 
Written by paulonyou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments