Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Gentleman's Club: Chapter 2

"Round two gets more intense!"

20
7 Comments 7
22.9k Views 22.9k
5.6k words 5.6k words
I awoke with the sun blaring through the window and shining directly on my face. I was alone and naked, sprawled across my bed. I looked over at the clock. It was 3:30pm. I had to be at work in an hour and a half. Still groggy, I got to my feet and slipped on my shorts. I walked out into the living room. My roommate, Chad, was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"The creature stirs." he smiled, looking over at me. "Man, you must have been fucked last night!"

I just looked over at him. If only he knew. The girls had obviously left.

"I got up around ten this morning and the dryer was open. Some clothes were hanging out and it looked like someone riffled through it. What happened, or do you even remember?" he asked, still smiling at me.

"Dude, it was a crazy night last night and, yes, I was fucked up!" I answered, wondering if he had heard us fucking in the early morning hours.

"Did you have someone here?" he asked.

"Yeah, some folks gave me a ride home and it was storming like crazy, so I invited them in. I put their shirts in the dryer." I allowed, not giving any more details.

Chad didn't ask anymore questions. He just shrugged and went back to watching TV. I went to the kitchen and was looking around for something to eat, although I didn't have much of an appetite. Most guys would have been on cloud nine knowing that they just had a threesome with not one, but two strippers! Er, I mean dancers. However, I didn't have a good feeling about it. It wasn't what had happened that gave me an uneasy feeling, it was how they left. I mean, the girls just took off. They did not wake me up to say "Goodbye" or to tell me that they were leaving. They just grabbed their clothes from the dryer and split. No note. Nothing. I began to wonder if they had any regrets. Did they wake up and realize what had happened and thought they they were taken advantage of because they were on acid? All of a sudden, going to work was not feeling like something I wanted to do. But, then again, I wanted to find out what was up, so I jumped in the shower, got dressed and took off.

Saturdays are the busiest nights at the Gentleman's Club. This week we had feature act. Her name was Samantha Michaels and she was the Penthouse Pet of the Month. We were going to be packed. I arrived at work shortly before my shift. I knew Morgan would be there, but I wasn't sure if Dita would be back, yet. I walked into the club and immediately saw Morgan sitting with a customer, so I didn't approach her. I didn't see Dita. The place was already getting busy.

I went to the DJ booth and started getting ready for my shift. As I was reviewing the dancer rotation schedule for the evening, I saw Dita appear from the dressing room downstairs. She looked up at me and we made eye contact. I smiled at her, but she looked away not acknowledging me. That did not make me feel comfortable. I didn't even know if Morgan knew I was there. She hadn't acknowledged my presence, either.

I started to get butterflies in my stomach, but I had to calm myself down with logic. What I mean is the management of the club frowned upon fraternization among employees, especially dancers, which I understand. They want to run a nice, upscale adult establishment, not a cheap Fuck Fest Hole-in-the-Wall. So, when I was hired I had to sign an agreement that I would not pursue outside interests with the entertainment. In other words, do not fuck the dancers! So, it is possible that Dita and Morgan were keeping their distance from me to not arouse suspicion. But they were going about it the wrong way. We've talked and hung out as friends in front of everyone plenty of times, so not speaking to me certainly could arouse suspicion because it was obvious things between us were different. Maybe I was just over thinking everything. I convinced myself to just chill out, do my job and not worry about it. After all, I did have a job to do.

As expected, we were slam packed. There was a line wrapped around the building. It was about an hour wait to get in because everyone wanted to see the Penthouse Pet. We were so busy that I didn't even think about my worries with Dita and Morgan, who still hadn't acknowledged me. But they were busy too, so that could have been the issue, as well.

At around 1am, I saw Morgan emerge from the dressing room in her street clothes. Her shift had obviously ended. She looked up at me as she passed by to get a bouncer to escort her out. She didn't smile, nod or anything. She just walked past me. I was pissed off at this point. If they gave me any bullshit about taking advantage of them while we were on acid, I was going to tell them to go fuck themselves. If they couldn't handle their drugs, then why take them? I was extra careful all night not to give the impression that I was just looking to get laid. After all, Dita was the one who aggressively started things in the bedroom. I was fuming as I replaced CDs in their slots and queued up music for the next dancer. I looked up and Dita was outside my booth staring up at me wanting to come up. I signaled her to walk up the stairs to where I was. Finally, she wanted to talk. She approached me.

"We need to talk." she said, with a serious look on her face, "So, don't leave immediately after work."

Then she turned around and walked down the stairs. That wasn't what I was hoping for. Well, at least she wasn't giving me the silent treatment, but a smile would have made me feel a little more at ease. The customers were thinning out. We closed at threeam. As the bouncers were escorting the dancers to their cars, Dita emerged from the dressing room. She signaled me to come down. I approached her and we walked in silence to the door. A bouncer approached us. Dita looked at him.

"He's going to walk me out." dhe said as she nodded towards me.

The bouncer nodded back. We walked out the club to the parking lot. I was waiting to hear what she wanted to talk about. However, she said nothing and we walked in silence to her car. She popped the trunk and put her bag in. She walked to the front of the car, got in and started it. I just stood there. Then she got out and approached me.

She let out a sigh, "Look...about last night..."

She paused and looked away. My heart started pounding and my palms were getting sweaty. I was getting so nervous over what she was about to say. "Morgan and I have never done that before.."

"Neither have I!" I interrupted, getting defensive.

Dita held up her hand "Let me finish!" dhe snapped.

My heart was about to beat out of my chest. "Not only had we never had sex on acid, we have never had a threesome or group sex of any kind." She started to explain.

I was getting impatient, wanting to talk. Dita sensed this and held up her hand again. "We realize that the experience was a first time for you, as well." She mentioned, which put me at ease a little bit.

She continued, "When we left this morning, we drove in silence all the way to Morgan's apartment. When we got there I asked her what she was thinking and we talked about it."

I was staring at Dita, hanging on to every word. "Last night was amazing!" dhe said to me as she smiled.

The weight suddenly lifted from my shoulders and I let out a comfortable sigh and leaned against her car. She reached down and took my hand, "It was incredible. We both came so hard and you...you were awesome!"

Now I was smiling and I let out a small laugh. "But it didn't last long enough!" She explained, "The three of us were opening doors in our sex lives and were doing things for the first time. There is still more we want to explore and try. But we didn't know if you would be willing to do it."

What? Holy shit, was she asking me to do it again, which is exactly what I asked her. "Yes, but without the LSD." She answered.

I was dumbfounded, "Uh, sure," I stuttered, "When do you want to get together?"

"How about tonight?" She responded, "Morgan left early to go to her place to shower and change clothes. She's going to meet me at my apartment. Why don't you do the same after you finish inside?"

"Sounds perfect!" I said with excitement.

Dita gave me directions to her place and I turned to go back inside. "By the way," she said, "I told Morgan that your tongue was like a hurricane on my pussy last night! I think that sparked her curiosity. So don't be long"

My cock became hard instantly as I walked back into the club. Not only was I relieved of the stress I had experienced all night, but now I was rock hard, full of excitement and wanting to get out of there. I finally finished powering everything down. I left the club and went straight to Dita's apartment. I got to the door on the second floor. I knocked and waited. Dita opened the door and my jaw dropped. She was wearing the same white t-shirt I gave her while her clothes were drying the night before. She was wearing nothing else. Just below the t-shirt was her smooth, bald mound. She invited me, locking the door behind me. As I walked into the living room, I saw blankets spread on the floor making a pallet right in front of the couch. There were a few pillows on the blankets. Dita saw me looking over at the floor and couch.

"That's going to be our playground." she said softly.

Just then Morgan appeared from the hallway. She, too, was wearing nothing but my white t-shirt. Her dark triangle mound was shaved down and she only had a small landing strip of hair above her pussy. "So I guess you enjoyed yourself last night, too." Morgan said as she walked towards me.

She approached me and put her arms on my shoulders. She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back, opening her mouth for my tongue. We tongue kissed for a few seconds, then I felt Dita come on from the side. She leaned in as Morgan pulled away and Dita took her place tongue kissing me. I went back and forth, taking turns making out with both of them. Then Morgan grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head as Dita dropped to her knees, unbuckling my belt and pants. My pants dropped around my ankles as my rock hard cock poked through the opening of my boxers. Dita stroked my cock a few times, then looked up at me, "We didn't give your cock any lip service last night. I think we should make up for that."

Just then she wrapped her mouth around my cock and took me all the way in. She started bobbing on my rod, deep throating me. She would pull my cock out slowly, stopping at the head to tease me. Morgan still tongue kissing me. Dita kept bobbing on my cock.

Morgan looked down at Dita and said, "Hey now, you better save some of that for me."

Dita didn't respond. She had her eyes closed, sucking me for all it was worth. After a few minutes, Morgan headed over to the pallet on the floor. "Let's get more comfortable."

Dita pulled my cock out of her mouth and crawled on all fours to the pallet. I dropped my boxers and took off my shoes and socks. I was now completely naked as I moved towards the blankets. Morgan was sitting down and she patted one of the pillows, signaling me to lay down and place my head there. I laid on my back, resting my head on the pillow. Dita spread my legs and laid on her stomach between them, taking my cock back into her mouth. Morgan watched as Dita continued sucking me. Then after a few moments, Morgan got to her hands and knees and leaned in from the side.

"You are being naughty, " she teased Dita, "you need to learn to share."

Morgan grabbed the base of my cock and Dita slowly slid her mouth up my shaft until the head popped out. Morgan then quickly wrapped her mouth around my dick and started sucking me. Dita watched her for awhile as she massaged my balls. This was amazing. I couldn't believe this was happening. I reached around with my left hand to the back of Morgan's ass. I slid my fingers down her ass crack until I felt her dripping wet pussy. I rubbed Morgan's pussy as she kept sucking me. Morgan let out a slight whimper as I kept massaging her slit. After a few minutes, I couldn't stand the urge any longer. I wanted to lick the pussy I was teasing. So I tugged on Morgan's right leg.

"Swing this leg around me." I instructed.

Morgan obeyed, swinging her leg around me and resting in a sixty nine position above my mouth. I reached around her ass with my hands and spread her pussy lips apart with my thumbs exposing a nice, pink wet pussy. I wasted no time in raising my head so my tongue could make contact with Morgan's pussy. I flicked it a few times. Morgan still had my cock I her mouth and let out a few whimpers as I tongue flicked her pussy. Then she relaxed a bit, lowering her pussy almost resting it on my mouth. The back of my head was back on the pillow. Now I went crazy on her pussy. Massaging her clit with a few fingers as I shoved my tongue as deep as I could into her love hole.

Dita was still massaging my balls while Morgan kept bobbing on my cock. Then I felt a strange, yet nice sensation. Dita had licked her finger and was massaging the rim of my asshole with it. I flinched a bit, but settled back down. I kept on with Morgan's pussy. Morgan was getting ready to cum. She pulled my cock out of her mouth, which was quickly replaced my Dita's. Now Dita was sucking me while continuing to tease my asshole. Morgan had rocked back on my face and was grinding her hips as I continued tongue lashing her hole. She ground harder and harder as her orgasm was building. Morgan was squealing as she propped herself up. Dita was not letting up on my cock. Just then, Morgan's pussy exploded all over me. Morgan was gasping and projecting screams of pleasure as I lapped up her sweet juices.

Dita took my cock out of her mouth and got to her knees. She grabbed Morgan's hands and pulled her off my face. "Honey, now you need to get fucked." she insisted to Morgan as she pulled her to the couch.

Morgan leaned back on the couch and spread her legs, giving me a point blank look at her anxious pussy. Dita leaned back against the corner of the couch, spread her legs and started rubbing her bald pussy. "I want to watch you fuck Morgan again." she said to me as she played with herself.

I got myself off the floor and positioned myself above Morgan. I eased down and slid my cock into her warm, wet hole. Her pussy felt like warm silk as I eased my dick in, "Go slowly so I can see it." Dita instructed.

I spread Morgan's legs a little wider and angled towards Dita so she could see my cock slide into Morgan's love hole. "Ohhh, that's it." Dita cooed as she started fingering herself.

Morgan was panting as I sped up my pace at fucking her. I liked looking down and seeing my dick disappear into Morgan's hungry pussy. I pumped faster. Morgan was moaning and gasping as I pumped her. I looked over at Dita who had raised the t-shirt to where it was resting above her tits. She was finger fucking herself with two fingers and playing with her nipples with the other hand while watching me fuck Morgan.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

The sight was too much for me to handle and I was about to cum. Dita sensed this and exclaimed, "Don't stop fucking her! Fuck her harder!"

I did as I was instructed and was slamming my cock into Morgan. "Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me!" Morgan was now screaming.

I pumped harder and faster until my cock exploded inside Morgan. This pushed her over the edge and her pussy started constricting my dick as I continued pumping her full of my seed. She was bucking her hips as if she was trying to swallow more dick with her hungry pussy. "Oh that feels so fucking good!" She yelled as my cock slid in and out of her exploding box.

As our orgasms subsided, I slowly pulled my dick out of Morgan's hole and rested it on her mound. Dita was rubbing her slit staring at both of us. I looked down to see my cum start to emerge at the opening of Morgan's love canal. Morgan was lying back on the couch with her eyes closed, catching her breath. I looked over at Dita. She had this look on her face as if she didn't know what to do next. Dita moved to the blanket below the couch. I was resting on my knees between Morgan's legs. Dita approached me and pushed me back and took my place between Morgan's legs. Morgan was still leaning back on the couch with her eyes closed. I watched as Dita leaned down between Morgan's legs and licked the opening of her pussy where my cum had emerged. Feeling a tongue on her pussy, Morgan opened her eyes to see that it was Dita that was licking her. She quickly leaned forwarding the couch, "Dita, what are you doing?" She exclaimed.

"Don't be a prude!" Dita said pushing Morgan back against the couch, "If you don't like it, then I'll stop. But at least let me try."

Morgan just laid back, unsure of what she should let Dita do. Dita started licking her pussy once again, scooping out my cum with her tongue. She swallowed it hungrily. Morgan start breathing heavily. The sensation of Dita eating her pussy was getting her worked up again. I could tell she was enjoying the tonguing she was getting from Dita. Dita became lost in her own little world. She had her eyes closed as she continued eating Morgan's box. Morgan was now moaning and panting. She grabbed a handful of Dita's hair as Dita kept licking. "Do you want her to stop?" I asked.

"Oh fuck no!" Morgan whimpered.

I kneeled on the couch next to Morgan and grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt, "Let's get rid of this." I said, pulling the t-shirt off of Morgan.

Morgan's nipples were so hard. She had one hand on the back of Dita's head and pinched her nipple with the other. She too had her eyes closed and she moved her hips rhythmically with Dita's lashing tongue. I stood back up, stroking my cock as I got off on watching Dita lick Morgan. Dita was on her knees and I walked behind her to see her pink pussy dripping. I knew Dita's pussy was eager to be fucked. I continued jerking my dick trying to get hard again as I watched this scene play out. Then Dita's head popped up and she stood up in front of the couch. Morgan opened her eyes at the abrupt stop. Before Morgan could ask what was going on, Dita grabbed both of her hands and pulled her off the couch. She led Morgan to the blanket and laid her down on her back, resting the back of her head on a pillow. Dita pulled off her t-shirt and swung her right leg over Morgan's shoulders, hovering her pussy over Morgan's face. Morgan, seeing what Dita wanted her to do, started to panic, "Dita! I've never done this before. I don't know if I can do this!"

"Shhh, Baby," Dita said soothingly, "Just give it a try. If you don't like it, you can stop."

I was beginning to like Dita's logic, which was how Dita convinced Morgan to let me fuck her the first time. Basically, if it was something new, try it and if you didn't like it, you could stop. So, Dita was spreading her pussy lips with her forefinger and index finger and she lowered her pussy down to Morgan's mouth before Morgan had time to object. Upon contact with Dita's pussy, Morgan instinctively started licking. Dita let out a sigh, "Oh, Baby, that's it." Dita cooed, "That feels so good!"

Dita was on her knees hovering her bald mound over Morgan, who was eating away at her pussy. "Oooooh, you do that so well!" Dita whimpered, "now I want to taste yours some more."

Dita leaned forward, resting herself on her elbows in a 69 position in front of Morgan's pussy and started licking. Morgan had spread Dita's pussy with her thumbs and was licking her pink. Dita was going to town on Morgan and I just sat back, stroking my cock watching this intense girl-on-girl action. I started thinking about sinking my dick into Dita's hot hole from behind, while Morgan stayed on bottom, point blank from my penetrating cock. Then my dick started to come back to life. I stroked it a few more times until it was standing at full attention, then I maneuvered to position myself behind Dita. I lowered my cock towards Morgan's mouth, which she gladly accepted. She sucked my cock for a few seconds until Dita realized what I was doing, "Oooooh, you're getting ready to fuck me, aren't you" she cooed.

I didn't respond. I pulled my cock out of Morgan's mouth and found Dita's opening. Dita was so wet, my dick slid all the way in. "Oh yeah!" Dita gasped, "Give it to me!"

Her pussy was so hot, wet and begging to be fucked. The sensation around my rod was pure ecstasy as I started pounding Dita from behind. "Oh fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! Let me have it!" Dita moaned as she was now thrusting herself backwards on my penetrating cock, meeting my thrusts halfway.

I could hear my balls slapping against her pussy as I fucked her harder. Morgan could no longer lick Dita's pussy with all the action. She just held her pussy lips apart taking in the close up view of the penetration that was right before her eyes. I pulled my cock out of Dita's hole and dipped it into Morgan's mouth, letting her suck Dita's love juice from my dick. Then I penetrated Dita again. "Oh that cock feels so fucking good!" Dita whimpered.

I grabbed her hips and was pulling her into my penetrating pole. I could sense Dita starting to cum. I didn't stop, nor slow down. I was fucking her as hard as I possibly could and she was taking every inch. "Fuck, I'm going to cum!" She screamed, "Don't stop! Don't you dare fucking stop!" She demanded.

But when I felt her pussy starting to constrict, sending her orgasm into eruption, I grabbed the back of her long hair with my right hand and snapped her head back like reigns on a horse. I penetrated her one hard time and stopped, balls deep in her exploding pussy. Dita let out a scream as her head was pulled back by her hair from my grip. I pulled out and pounded balls deep into her again, then stopped. "Ahh, shit!" Dita exclaimed, whining, "Fuck!"

I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock as she came. Then I released the grip I had I on her hair and started pumping her again. "Oh, fuck you!" She screamed, still taking it. "Fuck you!"

"Do you want me to stop?" I yelled as I kept fucking her, "Do you?"

"No!" She screamed back at me, "Fuck no!"

I could see her cum glistening on my dick as I kept pounding her from behind. I pulled my dick out and slipped it into Morgan's waiting mouth. Morgan sucked and licked Dita's pussy juice clean from my cock. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and sunk in back into Dita's hot, wet hole and continued fucking. As I pumped her I slid my thumb almond my penetrating cock to lube it up with her juice. Then I rubbed it in a circular motion around her asshole as I fucked her. I slowed the pace of my penetration in her pussy so I could tease her asshole more with my thumb. "Yes, that feels good on my ass." Dita moaned.

I pulled my dick out of her pussy and smacked her asshole a few times with the head. "Oh you are so dirty!" Dita cooed as I smacked her asshole with my cock head.

I penetrated her pussy and fucked her for a few seconds before taking my cock out and rubbing her asshole with it, applying more pressure. "Oh you're such a dirty motherfucker!" Dita cooed, "You want to fuck my ass, don't you!"

I've never tried anal sex before and the thought never crossed my mind until that moment. Dita talking dirty made me want to penetrate her ass. "Do you like it in the ass?" I asked Dita as I kept rubbing the head of my dick over her rosebud.

"I don't know. Never done it." Dita responded, "But you can stick your dick in my ass and if I don't like it, you can stop."

It was nice to see that Dita wasn't above her own logic. "Ooh I want to see this." Morgan said looking up at me from Dita's pussy, "I'll lube you up."

Morgan opened her mouth and lubed me up as soon as I dipped my cock in. I let her suck me for a few seconds. I removed my dick from her mouth and fucked Dita's pussy a bit more, making sure my cock was nice and wet. I pulled out of her pussy and rubbed my dick across her asshole apply more and more pressure with each stroke. Finally, I positioned my dickhead up to the opening her ass and applied pressure until the head disappeared into her ass. I slowly slid in a few inches then her asshole clinched up, squeezing my cock. Dita gasped and let out a whimper. Her ass was clinching my cock so tight, I couldn't move it. Sensing this, Morgan started licking Dita's pussy and rubbing her clit. Dita started to relax as the sensation of her pussy being eaten was feeling good to her. As her ass relaxed, I slid more dick into it inches at a time until I was balls deep. I had never felt anything this good. Her ass was so hot and tight around my cock. I slowly started to pull my cock out. Dita was whimpering at the slight pain of my dick in her ass in conjunction with her pussy being licked. Morgan kept servicing Dita's pussy as I slowly fucked her ass. Dita's whimpers of pain slowly turned to moans of pleasure. I increased my pace as her ass relaxed. It wasn't long until I had a nice steady rhythm as if I was fucking her pussy. But her ass was so hot and tight! It constricted my dick with each stroke. Dita was moaning uncontrollably. "Oh finger fuck me!" she whimpered.

I felt Morgan slide two fingers into Dita's wet pussy. As Morgan fingered Dita, I could feel her fingers slide up and down my shaft through the walls of Dita's pussy. I didn't know how long I could last with Dita's tight ass around my cock while Morgan's fingers massaged it. I was completely engulfed in this fuck. I kept my pace. Waves of hot, wet pleasure permeated my cock, balls and even my ass. I could feel the waves extend up through my stomach to the back of my throat. I was in a complete state of ecstasy. I was brought back to reality when I felt a hard squeeze on my dick by Dita's ass. Dita was squealing. She was cumming. She started panting heavily, which sounded like she was hyperventilating, "Oh, Fuck! Fuck! Faster up my ass!" Dita screamed.

I started pounding her ass as fast and hard as I could. My balls were slapping against Morgan's hand which still had two fingers plunging into Dita's pussy! Then Dita's ass started constricting my cock. That was it for me. I felt my load building and rising up my shaft. In one motion I pulled my cock out of Dita's ass, jerked away Morgan's hand and plunged my dick deep inside Dita's soaking wet pussy just as my load exploded. This sent Dita into a frenzy. She was squealing almost the point of crying as she rocked herself back against my impaling rod. Her pussy squeezing me. My cock was still squirting its load inside her love hole. Morgan's mouth was attached to Dita's clit frantically sucking and licking. I fucked Dita's pussy until I had nothing left. Then I pulled my dick out of her hole and sunk it back into her hungry asshole. Dita gasped as I went all the way in. Her tight ass felt amazing on my dick, which was still sensitive from the load I just shot. I just held the position deep in her ass and rested. Morgan was now licking my cream that started dripping from Dita's pussy. Now that Dita's orgasm has subsided, she buried her face into Morgan's mound. They were eating each other as I rested with my cock buried in Dita's ass. It wasn't long before I heard Morgan start to whimper. Dita was hitting the right spot on Morgan's pussy. I knew it was Morgan's turn. Dita could sense Morgan's orgasm and started licking her clit vigorously. Although Morgan's orgasm was building, she never stopped eating Dita. The more intense the orgasm for Morgan, the more intense she was eating Dita. They both were frantically working each other's pussy. Then Morgan moved her mouth away as started squealing, "I'm cumming! Oh, lick me, I'm cumming."

Then Dita's ass started squeezing my cock once more and I knew she was cumming again. "Oh fuck, I'm going to do it again!" Dita screamed.
They both were rocking and bucking as they made each other cum. Dita's tight ass had such a grip on my cock, all I could do was hold on as they came. If I could've gotten hard again, I would have been pounding her ass with all I had. But her ass constricting my soft cock was still pleasure beyond belief. As their orgasm's subsided, Dita's ass relaxed enough for me to pull out my dick. I collapsed on the pallet beside me and Dita rolled off of Morgan. We laid there and caught our breaths. That was the most intense fuck I had ever experienced.

Dita eventually sat up and was smiling at both of us. "So," she said, "did anyone experience anything they didn't like?"

Morgan and I exchanged looks. I looked back at Dita, "Are you kidding me?" I exclaimed, "That was the hottest fuck ever!"

Morgan nodded in agreement the looked at Dita. They both let out a laugh. "You know I did some things that I never thought I'd do," Morgan responded, "But I have no regrets and would love to do it again."

Dita smiled, "It's pretty late and after last night, I'm exhausted."

"Well there's always tomorrow night." Morgan stated with a smile and a bat of her eyebrows.

From that point on, Dita, Morgan and I had a great relationship. The three of us were officially fuck buddies. We fucked all the time. Sometimes it was just me and Dita. Sometimes it was just me and Morgan. And sometimes it was Dita and Morgan, but the best was when it was the three of us together.

However, we made a pact. Although the three of us were not in an exclusive relationship where I was their boyfriend and they were my girlfriends, given the Adult Entertainment business we worked in, we agreed that we would only have sex with each other. We wanted to be safe about it. We each honored the agreement and fucked only each other, but trying and experimenting with new ideas, positions and curiosities. We tried so many things and I thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of them. However, I was not prepared for what was to come next. . .

To Be Continued . . .

Published 
Written by Avery420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments