Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hot Day at Work

"Cocks find cool play!"

11
6 Comments 6
17.9k Views 17.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Summer Loving
'Oh, fuck it's hot!' I groaned wiping the sweat from my face, 'Whew baby!'

We had been working hard dropping trees, clearing brush and doing burn piles. It was our first job of the season, making our winter hibernating bodies strain under the challenge.

At our first break the homeowners came over to check our progress. They were rather hot and sexy men, very 'friendly'. JT & I exchanged glances both of us were thinking the same thing, 'well are they just a little different or what?'

The taller of two had been the one who actually hired our services, Mr. Simms. He was in the middle of introductions, when I caught out of the corner of my eye the line of sight of his partner!

He was staring right at JT's package. I couldn't blame him, because looking at JT standing there, his wide firm stance, his legs looking tree trunk strong. It didn't hurt that he was still wearing his climbing harness, which perfectly framed and enhanced his bulge.

Damn it! I missed the entire introduction and had no clue now why all eyes were on me. I looked at JT and he had that shit-eating grin on his face. His blue eyes were laughing at me because he knew what had passed thru my dirty little mind.

So...in my most personable business voice said, "How nice to meet you", turning my attention to the newcomer, which they in turn burst out laughing! I was more than a little confused at this point.

Finally, JT said, "Baby, he was asking you if you would like something cold to drink."

Feeling like an imbecile, I declined. Everyone broke at this point and headed to their respective locations. As Mr. Whoever walked away I heard him comment about trying that climber and harness on for size and they both chuckled in agreement.

JT & I spent the afternoon working our asses off. By dusk we wound things up. I'd never felt so hot and dirty and l just wanted to take a cool bath. JT headed for the house to collect our pay. He came back quick and a little pissed because they weren't home. Which meant we were going to have to hang around and wait for their return.

"Fuck," he said, "I gotta take something off. It's too fucking hot!"

He began stripping his shirt, my pussy quivered and my lips started to swell. He could always do that to her, make my pussy jump and cream herself.

"Hey Baby," I said sweetly, "Follow me."

I'd seen a fresh running creek near the back earlier. We stuck close to the growing shadows making our way along their property line. We came out just a few feet from the creek bank. Without hesitation I began to strip, boots, socks, jeans and waded in.

"Oh My god. Baby, this feels good. Come on."

But even as I was speaking, his clothes were trailing behind him. Stepping into the water with a long sigh of relief, my eyes were glued to his already growing shaft. Kneeling at his feet, I let hands full of cool water run over his beautiful hips and thighs. Holding my mouth open my tongue out to catch drops of water from his exquisite head. My god! his perfect mushroom cap always sent my tongue into spasms. Needless to say my 'thirst' needed quenching. Following the drops upward until my mouth filled with wet stiff cock. With long deep swallows I drank and sucked. Hmmm! Delicious his thick shaft twitching with pleasure.

"AHA! There you two are."

I almost swallowed JT's cock whole.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

There standing not two feet away stood our missing homeowners. Before either of us could react, they were already rubbing and unzipping their pants.

"Mind if we join you? Looks like fun, not to mention inviting."

I looked into JT's eyes, they had that wicked gleam and sliding my mouth back off his cock, managed to smile and say, "Why not?"

They didn't waste anymore time talking. We watched as they quickly shed their clothes. Neither bothered to hide the fact they had raging hard-ons.

Mr. Simms, came around behind JT and began pouring handfuls of water over his shoulders,back and buttocks. Slowing circling his hands over and around squeezing JT's ass. Pressing his own hard bone between his cheeks rhythmically rubbing up and down his crack, as if seeking an entrance. His partner dropped to his knees beside me and begun licking the water from JTs' balls. All the while smiling and moaning his own satisfaction.

My own juices started to cream at just the sight of these gorgeous men engaging in raw sexual pleasure. My lips caressed JT's throbbing lance, than a tongue battle began over JT's cock and head. I could here his groans of ecstasy. I could feel his body shudder with desire. Slowly positioning myself behind my tongue pal, I put my arm around him and signaled for him to stand.

As he rose from the water, I reached around to catch his cock in my hands. Holding it tightly, motioned for JT to bend over. As he lowered I positioned my fist full of cock right under his mouth. Just as a cum pearl rose up from it, JT engulfed it. Taking a full 8" of throbbing cock, pearl drop and all down his throat all the way up to the man's balls. I could feel myself start to cum without ever being touched. This was fucking amazing!

Mr. Simms overcome by the pleased moans of his partner, spread JT's tight ass and began nudging for entry. JT reached up with his hand and grabbed my wrist drawing me around so I could get a better view. He dropped my wrist and slid his hand between my thighs spreading my lips and inserted two fingers. I began rocking my hips in time with his sucking. JT wiggled his fingers back and forth thumping my swollen clit from the inside.

My god, I couldn't stop grinding on his hand. Just as my second release gave away JT gasped and from the look of wild naked pleasure on his face, I knew his virgin ass had just been popped. Taking my own cum I began rubbing Mr. Simms cock, giving him more slipping ease and with a whole body tremor, I watched JT be penetrated. JT continued to lick,suck and eat the pulsing hard on in front of him. Dropping to my knees and with one gulp slipped JTs' shaft down my throat, I let my throat muscles began their milking process that always brought me the honey I desired.

It was all over far too quickly as I heard three growls and belly grunts and cum began to squirt from everywhere at once. All of us went into a frenzy licking cum from body parts. Exhausted, we laid back in the water allowing our breath and heart rates to return to normal.

Through the sighs, I heard my mystery boss say, "By Jove, that was refreshing." All of us burst out laughing.

P.S. We did get paid very well with a couple of huge "TIPS".
Published 
Written by rosered
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments