Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Late Night Visit from Ruby

"Ruby brings me a late night mouthful"

46
13 Comments 13
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I was asleep when Ruby buzzed to come up. It was 1:18am on Thursday night. She had mentioned she was having drinks with an old friend after work, so I didn't expect to see her, but I was happy for the company. I'd been feeling a bit pent up that night and I assumed the late visit was to scratch an itch.

Ruby and I had been dating for about six months. I had met her at a friend's house party. She was clever and flirty and had a ripeness about her sexuality that bordered on obscene. She was naughty to point of being shocking at times, filthy even; I found that irresistible. She had prowled the party kissing and petting men and women as she socialized. I managed to catch her eye and by the end of the party, we were fucking in my friend's bed while some of the other guests watched and encouraged us on.

She had been quite adamant when we started seeing each other that she was not the monogamous type. I saw some potential upside in that, but even though I would have loved more partners, I hadn't had time for anything else since. I assumed she was seeing other people though she never really discussed it.

I could hear the rain on the fire escape as I went to open the door. Ruby was a mess of streaked makeup and her short, curly bright red hair was wildly tossed about. She grabbed me as she came through the door, her hand going straight to my balls, gripping them firmly as her lips pressed against mine in a deep, hungry kiss. She was rarely a passive lover, but there was something totally different about her tonight. She had a level of aggression about her that was primal and raw.

I was a little dazed by her onslaught. As I started processing what was happening, between the rustic smell of her wet leather jacket and the sweetness of her cover up, I realized there was something about how she tasted that was very familiar but totally foreign as well. My mind reeled though my memories searching for the flavour before it dawned on me. Underneath the obvious red wine, she tasted strongly of cock. Cock and cum.

As she broke the kiss, she saw the bewildered look on my face. "Can you taste them, Nick?" Ruby asked. "Do they taste good?" She started stripping her jacket and pulled her tank top over her head. As her full round tits came loose, I could see they were covered in dark purple hickeys. I quickly closed my apartment door.

I really didn't know what I felt or how to react. I was startled, to say the least. I had told her that I had played with a few boys when I was in college, but it was a lot to deal with in Ruby's urgency. Fortunately for both of us, she was making the decisions here.

"Get naked, Nick," she panted. "I want to see your body." Ruby leaned in to kiss me some more while I was doing as I was told, complicating the effort a bit, but warming me along to join in on the obvious euphoria she was high on.

"They were both so handsome, Nick. And their cocks were thick and delicious," she said.

"Who were they, Ruby?" I managed in between her smothering kisses and nibbles on my lower lip. I stroked her face as we kissed and could feel the sticky remains of cum mixed with rain drops on her cheeks and there was some in her wild hair, too.

"I went to meet up with Dmitri, an old flame from college. He was always a great fuck and he's just gotten more handsome in the years since I saw him last. He had a friend with him - Andy. We had some drinks and I went back to their hotel room. They fucked me for hours, Nick. My mouth, my cunt, my ass, they fucked me everywhere."

Between the story and Ruby's intensity, I was rock hard. I was picturing Ruby getting passed back and forth between these two sexy men. I realized it was definitely a huge turn on at this point and was running my hands up and down her body. When I put my hand under her skirt, I could feel that she had no panties and there was a sopping wet mess dripping from her cunt and down her thighs.

"Can you feel the mess they left in me, Nick?" Ruby moaned in my ear as I made a little circle around her clit, slick with the sperm of her lovers. She push her clit into my hand before pushing me back and commanding, "Go kneel on the couch. I'm going to put a buttplug in you."

I was really caught up in the excitement of the moment and was totally game. We had done some ass play with fingers and tongues, so this wasn't entirely new to me or us, but I hadn't had a buttplug in before either. She reached into her purse and pulled out a bright pink silicone buttplug with a sparkling red jewel on the bottom and a bottle of lube.

She came to where I was presenting myself on the couch for her and gave me a hard lick over my asshole. She continued to lick and tongue my anus, making me more relaxed and wet as she went. After a few minutes of this enthusiastic rim job, I felt her pouring lube on my opened backdoor. And then I felt the cold silicone plug slowly being worked into me.

It felt like a finger at first but got steadily bigger as she pushed. I gasped and she pulled back a bit, rocking the plug in and out of my hole. After a few pumps, I pushed back my hips and she drove the widest part of the plug completely past my sphincter. I felt the tip of it press against my prostate and the base of it resting on my rim. I was so turned on that whatever discomfort had come with the insertion was well overwhelmed by the pleasure and perverted thrill of what Ruby was doing to me.

"You look delightful," Ruby beamed, admiring her handy work and spanking my bum with a few sharp slaps. "You have a glittering ruby in your ass, Lover. It's suits you so well! Now, lay down on your back on the floor."

I quickly did as I was told. Ruby knelt next to me leaning down to kiss me again. Then, looking me deep in the eyes she said, "Nick, I've been such a bad girl. I sucked and fucked two men and they filled all my holes with their cum. I need your help, Nick. I want you to clean me up. Can you lick me clean? Please? I need you to lick and suck all of their cum out of me."

It was so debaucherous, I could hardly believe what she was saying. She didn't wait for me to answer, she simply pulled up her skirt and moved to straddle my face. I could see a trickle of pearly cream slowly running between her swollen labia and then her soaking cunt was pressed on my mouth. She grabbed my hair and pulled as she began to forcefully grind her pussy onto my tongue and lips. I opened wide and licked her while she rode my face.

tessa_fontana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tessa_fontana

"Dmitri and I used to play with his old roommate, Adam. He'd come home and find us fucking in the living room. D would tell him to join us. Adam was mostly into boys, but he'd lick us while we fucked and sometimes they'd both fuck me at the same time. I loved it when they DP-ed my cunt and ass. We had a few really hot sessions. D moved away for work, but when he told me he was in town, I got so wet reminiscing about his big cock again and all the fucking we had done, with and without Adam."

I had always loved how wild Ruby was, but this was just beyond all of my dirtiest fantasies. As she gushed on about Dmitri's big think cock, I was getting gushed on by the numerous thick loads of spunk that had filled Ruby's delicious pussy to overflowing. I licked her nether lips and pushed my tongue inside her messy creampie. My mouth was clamped onto Ruby's vulva and I could taste the men's potent cum mixed with her vaginal juices. I swallowed and licked over and over, cleaning up her thoroughly fucked cunt.

"It turns out D and Andy are dating. D thought it would be fun to catch up and he wanted to share me with his new boyfriend. They were both so fucking sexy, I was dying to get in the middle of the two of them," Ruby continued. "Ohh, fuck Nick, do you like my sloppy cunt? Oh, they came in me over and over. Drink it all for me, okay?"

I have to admit, I was really enjoying the taste of her creampie. D and Andy had some sweet tasting jizz. Ruby started moaning loudly and she pressed her clit into my lavishing tongue. She reached back a hand, first caressing my balls and then moving further back to press the buttplug deep in my ass.

She cried out, "Oh fuck, Nick, that's so nice! Lick me! You're going to make me cum in your mouth. Fuck, keep licking and suck all that sperm out of me!"

Ruby came hard while she face-fucked me. She shook and cried out repeatedly, her climaxes coming in repeated high waves.The orgasmic quivering of her body felt so good atop me I just obediently serviced my wild, slutty girlfriend as she turned around and presented her freshly fucked asshole to my devouring mouth. I licked and tongued her dilated anus, swallowing the semen pouring down my throat.

She lay down and began to suck on my throbbing cock as she squirmed her overflowing butthole all over my probing tongue. She again pressed on the buttplug and teased it in and out of my asshole while I lapped and worshiped hers. She came again while I slurped away at her slippery rectum, trembling frantically as the intensity of the orgasm vibrated through her body.

"Nick, you are so fucking hot!" Ruby gasped as she recovered from her second orgasm. "D and Andy made me cum six times before I left. It's like these orgasms are building on those in intensity. You've been a good boy, Nick. I'm all nice and clean now. I want you to ass fuck me and fill me with cum again. Would you like that, sexy boy?"

I jumped at the opportunity. Taking control of her lithe body, I carried her to bed. I lay her down on her tummy and told her to spread her ass cheeks open for me. She moaned eagerly as she reached back and held her deliciously curvy butt wide open for me. I lined my throbbing erection up to her well-used asshole. She was pushing back against me as soon as she felt my cock head on her rim, her wet, stretched hole slickly taking my tip inside without resistance. I put my hand on her shoulders and drove my cock all way into her ass until I was completely inside her, my balls resting on her swollen cunt lips. Ruby groaned and begged for me to fuck her hard, urging me more and more frantically as I buttfucked her with all my vigour.

"They fucked me, Nick," Ruby rasped. "And I thought of you while it happened. I thought of you sharing their cocks with me, in our mouths. Who you like that, Nick? Would you suck big dicks with me?"

"Yes!" I heard myself replying. I was ready to agree to everything and anything. "I'd kiss your lips and take turns sucking them deep. I'd lick their shafts and their balls and tongue their assholes with you. Fuck, you are such an incredible slut!"

"Nick, I kept thinking of you tonight. I want to see you suck cock. I want to spread you open and guide a big cock into you. You're so hot, I want to watch you get assfucked and I want you to watch me with other men. You turn me on so much, I want to do filthy things with you."

"Oh, god, yes, Ruby!" I could hold back any longer. "I'm going to cum in your ass! I'm going to pump more cum into your slutty ass!"

"Yes, Nick, please! Fill my ass with cum, just like Dmitri and Andy did! Use my ass! Fuck me!"

I came with a roar. I was seeing stars. I came thinking about the men and my slutty girlfriend and the taste of their cum and her cunt and their cocks on my lips. I shot streams of sperm into her bum, over and over I spasmed hard. When I finally returned to my body, I was panting, on my back with Ruby next to me. She curled into me, kissing my ear and neck, nibbling me.

"Nick, you're so hot. Tonight was so fucking sexy and coming back here felt so right. I want to fulfill my fantasies with you. I want you to be my partner in sex. Will you come with me and be a dirty slut with me? I'll be a slut for you if you'll be a slut for me."

I stared at the ceiling, trying to catch my breath, delighted about what had happened. I wondered what I was getting myself into, but I was already starting to get hard again thinking about it. I was very aware of the buttplug still lodged inside me. I leaned over to face Ruby, kissing her deeply, savouring all the smells and tastes of our sex.

"Yes, Ruby. I'll be your slut."

Published 
Written by Burrows
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments