Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventure With Amy

"Girlfriend's response to sexual fantasy results in new adventures."

26
7 Comments 7
13.6k Views 13.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
When I was in college, one of my constant fantasies was to have a threesome with two women. Who knows why, but the thought of two beautiful babes getting it on and inviting me to participate gave me an instant hard on. Amy, my girlfriend, would smile at me if it came up and say, "You're such a guy." If we happened to be in the middle of lovemaking when it came up she would seem to get turned on by it and that made things more sexy and fun than normal. She was totally hot in bed. These little kinky conversations would make things even hotter. Even though she had no plans to begin muff-diving anytime soon.

At day I probably became a bit obnoxious about the MFF fantasy. Maybe more than a bit. But she played along. She looked thoughtful as she lay across her bed, dressed in 34C bra and panties. "Ok, tell you what. I will engage in your erotic fantasies because, well, I want you to be happy. But on one condition: I will make it with a girl but first you have to make it with a guy."

"No way!" was my immediate response. That was never part of the fantasy. It had never occurred to me to be with a guy. The thought was not revolting or anything but it was intensely embarrassing. "That's not what I'm asking for. It's not the same thing. You wouldn't even get into that, but I would really get into two girls."

"Why isn't it the same?" she asked. "And who says I wouldn't get off watching my boyfriend suck a guy's cock? I could get into that. Mmmm. Watching you and another boy stroke each other and give each other head while I play with myself. Actually that sounds great." She had started to play with her boobs as she spoke. She knew how much I enjoyed seeing that.

"Nooo," I said. That wasn't what the fantasy. This twist got me totally flustered.

"Oh, come here, baby. I have to go to class soon." She pulled me to her and whispered in my ear, "Honest, Andy. If you make love to a guy, I'll make love to a girl. You think about it. But now I want your cock." Well, that wasn't what I had in mind, but now she had me thinking about more immediate needs.

A couple weeks went by. I still mentioned the mff and she would just bring up the deal. "What's good for the goose is good for me too," she would say.

At first, I didn't even consider the deal. I wasn't going to suck a cock. No way. After a week I started to think that I could still get my wish to see two women. Maybe if I tricked her by doing two women first. Then I would chicken out. No, she said, you know the deal. So how do I get through the prerequisite? Having sex with man had never entered into my thoughts. Sure I had a couple things happen when I was a kid but nothing sexual so much as inquisitive. But it didn't gross me out, I thought. If two guys wanted to be together...whatever. It just didn't register for me. I had been totally happy with a fairly consistent stream of women through high school and college so far. Other forms of release had just not come up.

At this point I was starting to think, "Why not?" No one beside Amy and the 'yet-to-be-named-player' would know. Could I live with myself after? Probably. Would I still have Amy? Yes. Would I throw up or something very uncool? Unlikely. Could I even get hard? Hmmm. Getting and staying hard was never an issue, but I was in uncharted waters here. If I stayed soft, oh well. If not, I could probably cum. Either way I would qualify for the MFF scene. And get sucked. Getting sucked is nice. What about me sucking? Swallowing? Ok, hard core. Would this turn me on? Hmm, hard to say. Maybe. On and on it went in my mind. No answer. After two weeks, I was tired of thinking about it.

"Wow! You want to do it!" Amy's eyes showed her amazement when I met up with her one afternoon and just said, "Okay." She looked at me for a moment and then smiled. "How did you get there?"

"I'm not sure, but I did think that whatever happens, it's a crazy sexual adventure that you want to share with me. That's pretty cool."

"Yes," Amy agreed, "why not try something wild and sexy together? Let's just try it out."

We looked at each other for a moment and I said, "of course, I have no idea how to find a guy that wants to do it." Amy smiled and said,"I do."

It turned out Amy knew exactly the guy. A friend in her senior seminar had met me a couple months back and had made some suggestions about what he would do if she got tired of me. Lewd suggestions involved him and bisexuality. So after a short time, she made arrangements and Phillip was to meet up with us on a Friday evening, and we'd see what happens.

We met at a bar and after a couple drinks headed to Amy's apartment. Phillip was a very friendly guy, about my size, which is slender, about 5'11". Longish hair and shaved, again like me. Nice blue eyes. All along the conversation was friendly and intimate, chocked full of sexual innuendo. Amy and I usually did that a lot, and Phillip joined right in. As we entered, she started doing a striptease walking to the kitchen.

"Let's get comfy," she said. She grabbed a bottle of wine and glasses and led us into her bedroom. We were all in our underwear by then – Amy in bra and thong, me in boxer briefs and Phillip in small briefs. Both of us were already showing nice bulges. She was kneeling on the bed, pouring wine, as we got on the bed too. She handed Phillip a glass, gave him a nice wet kiss, turned to me and handing me a glass, gave me a really sensuous kiss then whispered in my ear, "Oh my god this is hot, baby."

She propped herself up with pillows and sipped her wine, with a look that said 'I AM turned on'. Phillip and I smiled at each other and crawled together, and hugging, began to explore each others body.

PerfectsEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectsEva

It was strange but nice. Almost immediately his hand covered my cock, slowly stroking it through my briefs. He moved my hand onto his bulge. It was very hard and starting to pop out the top of his briefs. I began to play with his bulge, feeling how it was different from my cock. He was naturally smooth where I had more pubic hair. He was not quite as big but not small at all.

His hand slid inside my briefs and felt my balls, then started to slowly stroke me. "Mmm, you're big," he cooed.

"He is," Amy agreed. I'm about 8" and never felt small, but it was nice to be appreciated.

"Thanks, guys," I said. They laughed. Phillip grabbed the elastic and slid my briefs down and pulled them off. My cock was totally hard now. At least that wouldn't be a problem. He continued stroking me as I knelt between two of them, naked. Phillip leaned over and licked and sucked my nipples a bit. I found myself holding his head as he did. He was making me really tingle. Then he slowly licked down my stomach and as he approached my cock, my mind and stomach were doing somersaults and my heart was pounding. I felt his breath on my cock as his hand moved down to cup my balls.

A few moments later I felt his mouth slide over my dick, very wet and warm. I let out a half gasp, half moan as he did. I looked down to see him with almost my whole penis in his mouth and he was just holding still there. Then I realized he was running his tongue over my cock while in his mouth. He moved off a bit and started to lick and suck around the head. It felt fabulous. But even more than that was the strange realization that I was having a man suck my cock and I was completely turned on by it.

I looked over at Amy, who was watching, mesmerized as her boyfriend had his first bisexual experience. She glanced up at me with an amazed smile, mouthing a "WOW" to me. She had her hand inside her thong, playing with herself. Phillip continued doing wonderful things to me - sucking, stroking, bobbing up and down, licking and fondling my balls. I was getting very close and pulled out of his mouth. He smiled at me, knowing why I had done it.

Wiping off his mouth and taking a sip of wine, he slid his briefs off. Like me he was totally hard. He lay back, and spread his legs a bit. My turn. His cock, though a bit smaller, was somehow more attractive. Smooth and sticking more straight out with a smaller tuft of pubic hair. Even his balls were inviting, not much hair and hanging down more. I crawled over and lay next to him, stroking his cock and feeling his balls. I realized my heart was pounding again but thought, I can do this.

I leaned over and licked, then took his cockhead between my lips. I started to suck more in and tried to duplicate what Phillip had done. Amy slid down so she was a few inches away, watching. I touched her, but she kissed my hand and put it back on his cock.

"Oh, no, I'm a cocksucker," I thought and would have laughed if my heart wasn't beating so much and my mouth wasn't full. But I slowly calmed down and found myself getting more into the feeling of his penis slip in and out of my mouth. It felt nice against my lips as I kissed the tip and slowly slid up and down his shaft. I moved between his legs and licked his balls all over, taking each in my mouth and savoring the feeling of his balls and sack. I licked between his legs and even found myself inching slowly to his butt, but then thought better of it and returned to his cock.

As I moved up and down on him, he began moving, his hips raised up to meet my mouth. I realized that his entire dick was sliding in to the back of my mouth and a bit down my throat, with my nose touching his pubes. The taste and feeling of his cock was new and different and the fact that I was obviously about to make him cum was turning me on in a way I couldn't understand. Just as I was thinking this, Phillip moaned loudly and his cock tensed, then started to cum as it jerked multiple times. I held him in my mouth as he came. It never occurred to me to take his cock out. I even swallowed some when I had a chance. Amy was stroking my head as she realized Phillip was cumming in my mouth.

I was amazed and still totally aroused, wondering what would happen next. To answer my question, Phillip pulled his cock out of my mouth and pushed me on my back. "I so have to make you cum," he said. With that he went back to sucking me with all the sensuous moves he had used before. Within minutes I started to cum. He slid my cock out after the first squirt and continued to stroke slowly as I finished. Both he and Amy watched as my cum splashed onto my stomach while some dripped from his mouth.

He laid down next to my cock while Amy snuggled next to me, stroking his hair. After a some time peacefully lying there, Phillip sat up and smiled at us. "That was just fantastic. But I think I should leave you two alone now."

We didn't want him to leave so soon. But he just smiled and said, "Shhhh." With that he got up and, finding his clothes, got dressed, gave us each a kiss, and left.

I got up to clean myself up and when I came back Amy was on the bed, looking at me. "That was the most incredible thing I have ever seen,” she said. “I can't believe how turned on that made me. Fuck me or lick me but please make me cum."

She could express her sexual needs in a way that could always make me horny again. So I did both. Afterwards we fell asleep. But not before I started to think, "WHAT have I done?"

Published 
Written by AndyBrds
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments