Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alison's Power

"he will do anything under her spell"

19
5 Comments 5
74.7k Views 74.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
Alison was young, short, sassy. Her body's curves had a power over me. She was controlling. She would tell you what to do, like, "come over here fucker!" I loved it. I love when girls have brashness.

Alison could make me do anything. All she had to do was start kissing and grinding me. It was dirty. She was too little, too cute to be that sexy.

Then, when she had me, she could say yes or no or lick my shoe or whatever she wanted and I would do it, and she knew it. She wasn't evil.

We had sex every night. I am generally not a sex every night kind of guy, but with her, I would want her every night.

I started making her not where a bra. It was then that she realized her power over all guys. She started dressing sexier.

She went away to college. We broke up. I saw her a few months later. She had a black boyfriend on the basketball team. It didn't bother me. Nothing she did bothered me.

I saw her at a bar a few months later. He was there. But she was talking to me. She didn't want me to break up with her. She wanted to marry me.

She went back to him and kissed him and turned her head to see if I was watching. Of course I was. She kissed him again.

She came back over to me. I asked her if he is okay. She said yeah he's fine. I said I saw you kissing him. She noticed a look on my face. She smiled. She was surprised.

"You liked it!" she asserted. "Oh my god! Your a little kinkster!"

She felt my crotch. I was hard as a rock and sitting on the bar stool. She was standing in front of me.

"You dirty asshole!" she grinned. "You want to watch me fuck him? Don't you? You do? I know you do? You kinky fucker?"

She looked over at him. He wasn't looking. She kissed me. It was wet. It was tremendous.

She went back over to talk to him. The were hugging and kissing and talking for a while. She came back and asked me if I wanted to meet them at her apartment. I was shocked. I had never been envolved with any threesome or anything like it. I was 21 years old. I only had a few girlfriends.

I looked confused. She encouraged me. I agreed.

I walked in and we all got comfortable in the living room. She got us some beers. We shook hands. We didn't say much to each other. She put the radio on.

She straddled him on the couch and started making out with him. I got a little bored until she removed her shirt and bra. He was nibbling her nipples when she looked at me and motioned for me to come to them. I was apprehensive. I walked slowly. When I got close enough she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward them. I was behind her to the side. I bent over and kissed her. She got off him and stood up. She pushed me on the couch and straddled me. We made out. She took my shirt off. I unbuttoned her pants.

LiliDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDiaz

She unbuttoned mine and stroked my cock.

She stood up and took her pants off. She left her underwear on. There she was. Super sexy. Big tits tat stood up on their own. A ghetto booty and toned muscles with a soft layer on top. He stood up and grabbed her from behind, felt her up and took off his clothes. He got on his knees. His face at her ass. He removed her panties. She bent over. He licked her ass and cunt from behind. It was hot. She never did anything that dirty with me. I guess that was his move. She motioned me with her finger to replace him. I did. She said both of you take off your underwear. We did.

As I was kneeling there licking her cunt she knelt down turned around and started sucking his cock. It was great. I had never seen this. She motioned me over. I was on my knees. She had his dick in her hands. She kissed me and stroked him. He pushed his dick between our lips, and into her mouth. His cock touched my lips. I was in complete shock and short of breath, but hard as a rock. I tried kissing her cheeks to get her to stop sucking him.

"Oh you want to kiss me huh?" she said. "Suck this." She pulled his dick toward me and pushed my head toward his cock. I resisted. "Come on." she said.

I shook my head in disagreement. She continued sucking is cock. I tried kissing her and feeling her up. She moved my head and hands away. I looked frustrated.

"Suck his cock!" She exclaimed.

I did. I sucked his cock. I put it in my mouth and sucked. It was amazing. All fof the sudden I was into it. She was so turned on. She jumped on me. She was on top and kissing me and stroking my cock. He started fucking her from behind. She sucked my cock while getting fucked.

"I'm going to cum!" he said.

"Not in me." she said as she turned to face him.

"Too late." he said just before she turned.

She put his cumming cock in her moth and sucked it down. Then jerked off a few more spurts on her face. Then sucked the last few dow. He collapsed.

She turned to me. Crawled slowly up my legs licking my cock, stomach, nipples and face. We made out very heavily. His cum all over our mouths.

"I want you to lick my pussy."

She spun around. Sucked my cock and put her pussy on my lips. I licked and licked. She crawled forward. Fucked her from behind. I grabbed her elbows. I pounded so hard I thought my cock was going to explode with the pressure from inside of it. She was screaming and breathing so hard that she was spiting. I came in her and yelled and pounded and about broker her back pulling on her elbows and collapsed on the floor.

It was by far the kinkiest best sex I have ever had. This is 100% true. I am ashamed to tell it, but I absolutely loved it. Every bit. 

Published 
Written by rutro
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments