Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ashley's First Threesome

"Ashley has her first threesome."

7
0 Comments 0
36.5k Views 36.5k
943 words 943 words
Famous Story

My name is Ashley, I’m 20 years old. I’m 5’5” tall, weigh 130 lbs, with dark wavy hair, dark eyes, and an above average sex drive. I was in a two-month dry spell when I visited my good friend Kelly and her fiancé Steve.

Kelly and I were having drinks and chatting in the kitchen while Steve watched TV in the other room. During the conversation, I mentioned to Kelly that it had been two months since I had sex, and that I was really craving it. I don’t know whether it was the drinks, or something else, but Kelly surprised me when she called to Steve, “Steve, Ashley says she really needs to have sex. Why don’t you fuck her?”

I was reluctant to sleep with Steve, with Kelly there. I told Kelly that the only way I would do it was if she would join us. I have always been bi-curious, but I had never gone further than making out with some of my friends. The thought of finally fucking another girl really excited me.

When Kelly agreed to join us, we made our way to the bedroom, and Kelly and I started to kiss. As we made out I cupped her tits, then let my hands wander over her ass, and her back, then I pulled her shirt over her head exposing her luscious breasts. After I removed her shirt, she helped me get rid of mine, then we both got rid of our jeans, and were standing next to the bed in our underwear, with Steve watching, still fully clothed.

Kelly called Steve over and gave him a kiss, then pushed him towards me so we could kiss. Kelly and I both worked to undress Steve and when we had him undressed Kelly threw him on the bed and started to suck his hard cock. It was so hot to be able to watch the two of them right in front of me that I had to join in. I started to rub Kelly’s back, and then grabbed her panties and pulled them off. I started kissing her naked ass, and worked myself down to her very wet pussy. Kelly moaned softly as I reached her slit and tasted her juices, marvelling at how they tasted different than my own, but still very similar.

I was still licking Kelly’s slit from behind as I heard Steve warn Kelly he was about to cum, and then he moaned as he filled her mouth with his cum. With her mouth full of her fiancé’s cum Kelly turned and pulled me up so we could share it in a kiss. As we kissed, I reached behind Kelly and undid her bra so she stood completely naked in front of me. I dropped my head and started sucking on her nipples while she reached behind me and undid her bra.

SommerKittyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SommerKittyTS

Then she slid her hand down my topless body, slipped her thumbs into my thong and pulled it down my legs.

To get the thong off my legs she had to crouch down, and after I had stepped out of my thong, she was at the perfect position to return the pleasure I had given her earlier. At first she licked tentatively but, the more I moaned the more confident she became, and soon she was using her tongue like an expert as she thrust it in and out, and swirled it inside my body. It wasn’t too long before I had an earth shattering orgasm.

As I calmed down after the orgasm, I noticed that watching us had helped Steve regain his erection, and I giggled as I pointed it out to Kelly.

“Well it looks like he’s ready to fuck you,” she laughed. I reached up and started to play with his cock, then worked my way up his body until I reached his lips and gave him a long, passionate kiss. As we kissed, he rolled me onto my back, and then pressed his cock into my dripping wet slit. Steve thrust his cock deep inside me, then pulled out until just the tip remained inside, before thrusting it deep again. He slowly worked up a good rhythm, then after a while, I rolled him back onto his back and rode him cowgirl style.

Kelly had been watching us up until this point, but now she joined us on the bed and gave me a long, sensuous kiss, as I drove myself up and down on Steve’s dick. She gently caressed my breast, and then ran her left hand down my stomach to my clit, while her right hand continued to massage my breast. The combination of her kiss, her massage, and Steve’s cock inside me were just too much, and as soon as her hand touched my clit, I had the biggest orgasm I’ve ever had. My moans and my contracting pussy were too much for Steve as well, as he unloaded his cum deep inside me.

As I calmed down, I climbed off Steve and laid down on the bed. I felt like I was glowing.

“Thanks. I really needed that,” I told Kelly.

“Anytime” She replied. With

While it has been a year since my fun with Kelly and Steve, but the opportunity for a repeat performance has never presented itself. Steve and Kelly are now married. Kelly and I aren’t as close as we used to be. We still talk, but life has taken us in different directions. I have a feeling that my next adventure with another woman will come with someone other than her.

Published 
Written by Rembacher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors